blackout vs ironhide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CIS
in the movie we didn't see any fight scenes with iron and black but blackout got in a fight for a second in the movie and ironhide went flying so who do you think would win i think blackout because he could use that weapon that he used in qatar that made the planes burn and base fly into pieces here go youtube and click on search and put in 'blackout Destroys Military Base, Good quality!'

Sadako of Girth
Dude. If that weapon was as powerful as you make out, the script would be this:

TRANSFORMERS 2: "Even more than meets Bay's eye"

Opening: We pan across earth's upper atmosphere where the twinkling stars almost match the twinkling lights in the city in the darkened hemisphere below. Camera zooms into the darkness below.

Sudden cut to highway chase below. Prime, Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus with a badly wounded Ironhide on his trailer section are being chased down a highway as they try to exit to find cover. Starscream Thrust and Skywarp are in pursuit, opening fire on the retreating Autobots and Human bystanders alike.
We are treated to a shot of someone resembling Micheal Bay getting caught by some incendiary rounds doled out by Starscream in a gratuitous crowd pleasing moment. Camera tracks around Prime as he transforms from his (new to live action audiences, familiar to fans)freightliner mode half way to Robot mode, rolling on his wheels using his upper body as a turret returning fire.

Bumblebee transforms and throws a rubik's cube at Starscream, taking him out and zoom into the picture and over to Prime now fully Transformed.

Prime's POV: Blackout suddenly flying close and over head.

Blackout fires his all powerful EMPacidwave and kills everyone.

The end.

*Roll Credits*

Scythe
Okay...

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

CIS
well ya but would you want a movie like that no so he made blackout not use it only in qatar

Sadako of Girth
Seriously Im still waiting for you to provide proof that anyone who worked on the movie has ever said that Blackout's wave thing was either acid based and/or all-TF conquering. A link or something.

CIS
http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/03/14/showest-transformers-footage-seen/ here you dick

Sadako of Girth
You dick...? Oh well.... They do say you see the world as you see yourself, I guess.....

CIS
so what you like dick or something

Sadako of Girth
What, you cruising....?

No.

I like my dick.
But thats not exactly the point, Shirley.

Now you wanna get back on your own topic..?

smile

CIS
whatever, look at the link it prove my point.

Sadako of Girth
I already did.

It proves nothing.

Its just speculative from an unofficial source.

CIS
what!!! it says how powerfull he is

Scythe
This is considered flaming...

moonknight11
Dude Blackout shot an EMP shockwave not Acid otherwise he would have fried the control station and the thing he was getting information from. Doesn't make sense to Throw acid at a computer you want information from does it?

moonknight11
Originally posted by CIS
what!!! it says how powerfull he is

Um NO IT DOESN'T. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Wait...what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.