superman vs. all of marvel comics with twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
clark has all 7 Infinity Gems and a Infinitly powered GL ring 1 month prep and does know how to use both weapons

SevenShackles
do you hate marvel? lol

kevdude
almost destroys everything then LT pops up and tells him to stop Superman says "You know I have this same problem where I'm from named The Spectre" Then gives into LT.

quanchi112
thanos gets the heart and laughs his ass off at dc's hero. thanos pawns him with a simple gesture. superman aint doing a thing in the marvel universe.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos gets the heart and laughs his ass off at dc's hero. thanos pawns him with a simple gesture. superman aint doing a thing in the marvel universe.

Superman kills Thanos as his first objective...then he can't get the HOTI

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Superman kills Thanos as his first objective...then he can't get the HOTI

laughing mistress death then resurrects him.

laughing

hes more powerful than ever then he gets the heart.

kevdude
mistress death then resurrects him.

laughing

A Superman with prep isn't going to let Thanos get THOTU, and how would he get it this time?? He had TOAA pushing him along all the time just to get it. Thanos with THOTU isn't going to happen. Lets get real Q..

charlemagne9746
mistress death then resurrects him.

laughing

laughing

Nah

Superman would be prepared for that with his prep....if Supes knew he would have to go through all that trouble...he'd take the HOTI after killing Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
A Superman with prep isn't going to let Thanos get THOTU, and how would he get it this time?? He had TOAA pushing him along all the time just to get it. Thanos with THOTU isn't going to happen. Lets get real Q.. i am being real. why wouldnt he be allowed to get it again. it seems like ur trying to be unfair. thanos with the heart wons supes here. case closed.

quanchi112
laughing

Nah

Superman would be prepared for that with his prep....if Supes knew he would have to go through all that trouble...he'd take the HOTI after killing Thanos supes is no prep mastermind. hes no batman. supes could get worked over prolly by dr doom as well.

charlemagne9746
All Supes would have to do is lock Thanos inside of the soul gem...what's Thanos gonna do?

charlemagne9746
supes is no prep mastermind. hes no batman. supes could get worked over prolly by dr doom as well.

Supes doesn't have to be a prep mastermind to get the leg up on Thanos...and if you think Superman is stupid...you need to read comics. Superman is actually more intelligent than Batman.

Since Superman has the gems...and has DC ties...it would be nothing for Superman to banish Thanos into the DC universe for the time being...put him in the source wall...or the phantom zone. Thanos can be dealt with in so many ways.

quanchi112
Supes doesn't have to be a prep mastermind to get the leg up on Thanos...and if you think Superman is stupid...you need to read comics. Superman is actually more intelligent than Batman.

Since Superman has the gems...and has DC ties...it would be nothing for Superman to banish Thanos into the DC universe for the time being...put him in the source wall...or the phantom zone. Thanos can be dealt with in so many ways. supes isnt in batmans league with prep. not in the same league. whats to stop someone from rescuing thanos. nothing. thanos eventually gets the heart and wins.

lando005
all 7 gems right? sups looses by default the 7th gem contains the mind of nemesis the second he starts to use the gem he gets possessed and becomes her new body infinity gems for the marvel win

Dgw2007
supes is no prep mastermind. hes no batman. he does not have to be he is super-intelligence

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dgw2007
he does not have to be he is super-intelligence batman with prep>superman with prep

Dgw2007
batman with prep>superman with prep yes in a way but he has super-intelligence so yes he is better in a way but no in a way

quanchi112
yes in a way but he has super-intelligence so yes he is better in a way but no in a way no in away. batman is a master strategist while supes may have a high iq but that doesnt mean he can plan like master bruce wayne.

charlemagne9746
batman with prep>superman with prep

You do realize that Batman's prep skills are PIS? They only exist so a human can actually compete with someone far more powerful. In reality...Superman's intelligence would go far beyond any prep that Batman could come up with....not to mention that Superman could kill Bats in a picosecond before Batman could even use his prep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lando005
all 7 gems right? sups looses by default the 7th gem contains the mind of nemesis the second he starts to use the gem he gets possessed and becomes her new body infinity gems for the marvel win u sneaky devil you.

kevdude
Well the 7th Gem I believe is called Ego- and it serves as the operating system that links the other six gems together. All together they form the Nemesis. Btw no where is it stated Nemesis would appear if they was all joined, its just Superman with them wink

Dgw2007
Originally posted by SevenShackles
do you hate marvel? lol No i love marvel but i think spidey is a copy off of supes

quanchi112
Well the 7th Gem I believe is called Ego- and it serves as the operating system that links the other six gems together. All together they form the Nemesis. Btw no where is it stated Nemesis would appear if they was all joined, its just Superman with them wink supes loses here though. he cant win. hes just not bright enough to pull this off.

SevenShackles
No i love marvel but i think spidey is a copy off of supes
really?! how so? its the first time i have herd someone say that

Priest
No i love marvel but i think spidey is a copy off of supes
the only thing Parker and Clark got in common is that their both popular in their respective companies. no expression

Dgw2007
supes loses here though. he cant win. hes just not bright enough to pull this off. he has super-intelligence he is smarter than bats case closed if you dont know this look at his powerson wikipedi here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Priest
the only thing Parker and Clark got in common is that their both popular in their respective companies. no expression

and they worked in newspapers be it one took pics and the other was a journalist. but its something.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by SevenShackles
really?! how so? its the first time i have herd someone say that both have jobs at a newpaper place both act weak in there secret identity both have love romance that they a married to, both where glasses for there secret identity...

lando005
No i love marvel but i think spidey is a copy off of supes they have about 3 or 4 things in common that's about it

lando005
both where glasses for there secret identity... laughing laughing out loud laughing pete wore his glasses for a total of about 10 issues and the major difference there is with a big red spider mask on your face you pretty much don't have to disguise yourself in civi cloths..... both wear glasses HA

lando005
Well the 7th Gem I believe is called Ego- and it serves as the operating system that links the other six gems together. All together they form the Nemesis. Btw no where is it stated Nemesis would appear if they was all joined, its just Superman with them wink nemesis exsist within the ego gem when the other gems are reunited with the ego gem she has the power to recreate herself that's why the ego gem was hidden

Endless Mike
TOAA pwns him.

quanchi112
dr doom send a doombot made out of kryptonite while superman screams dammit why didnt i take this weakness out with all this power.

batman wouldnt have made this mistake supermn says as the doombot kills him.

Dgw2007
kids these days don't know when there wrong thumb down no thumb down

Air Legend
Superman gives up the gems and then solos all of Marvel with his aura alone. 313

lando005
Originally posted by Air Legend
Superman gives up the gems and then solos all of Marvel with his aura alone. 313 lol

kevdude
nemesis exsist within the ego gem when the other gems are reunited with the ego gem she has the power to recreate herself that's why the ego gem was hidden

Alright thanks for the info lando

Dgw2007
nemesis exsist within the ego gem when the other gems are reunited with the ego gem she has the power to recreate herself that's why the ego gem was hidden then lets take out that loop hole and she does not come out when they become reunited

SevenShackles
well there is talk about how good supermans prep skills are, but i think most are forgetting he is getting prep w/ omnipotence. which should count for something. i mean its stated he knows how to weild all the gems.

lando005
then lets take out that loop hole and she does not come out when they become reunited why don't you just take out the ego gem

Galan007
The first page was hilarious!

Superman could beat anyone....... except Thanos. haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The first page was hilarious!

Superman could beat anyone....... except Thanos. haermm thanos gets the heart, superman apologizes for the trouble hes caused and exits marvel universe with thanos permission.

Galan007
thanos gets the heart, superman apologizes for the trouble hes caused and exits marvel universe with thanos permission. The heart no longer exists.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The heart no longer exists. TOAA would let him have it again if he needed him to.

reme,ber thanos got it to really save the universe. correct. he gets it again and superman dies.

Galan007
TOAA would let him have it again if he needed him to. I'll have to save this quote. laughing out loud

Mr Master
A Superman with prep isn't going to let Thanos get THOTU, and how would he get it this time??

He had TOAA pushing him along all the time just to get it.

Thanos was not being manipulated all along.

Thanos' manipulation began in the End: Marvel.

But Thanos was trying to obtain THOTI since the Infinity Abyss arc.
I'll look into how long he'd been searching for it before that. (there's a timeframe given)

Thanos with THOTU isn't going to happen.

Only if we're speaking currently, because Thanos apparently obliterated the Heart.

But the Heart itself was there for Centuries before Thanos came across it.
So before Thanos destroyed it, with PREP, Thanos could acquire it ... like he did before.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos was not being manipulated all along.

Thanos' manipulation began in the End: Marvel.

But Thanos was trying to obtain THOTI since the Infinity Abyss arc.
I'll look into how long he'd been searching for it before that. (there's a timeframe given)

Only if we're speaking currently, because Thanos apparently obliterated the Heart.

But the Heart itself was there for Centuries before Thanos came across it.
So before Thanos destroyed it, with PREP, Thanos could acquire it ... like he did before.

As mentioned before...Supes would eliminate all major threats first....Thanos would be in that group. Thanos wouldn't have time to look for it as Supes would banish him somewhere...or outright destroy him.

Dgw2007
no one has said anything about supes having the gl ring

Dgw2007
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
As mentioned before...Supes would eliminate all major threats first....Thanos would be in that group. Thanos wouldn't have time to look for it as Supes would banish him somewhere...or outright destroy him. yes thumb up yup thumb up yes

tkitna
Dr. Doom grabs Lois with some type of a plan that if she was banished from his touch, she dies. Superman relents.

(thats about all I can come with)

Soljer
Originally posted by tkitna
Dr. Doom grabs Lois with some type of a plan that if she was banished from his touch, she dies. Superman relents.

(thats about all I can come with)

I thought Superman got the prep - not the Marvel Universe.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Soljer
I thought Superman got the prep - not the Marvel Universe.

yeah, so did i. coz with i month of prep, marvel 616 would be his and all the other marvel unverses/multiverses etc. and no, i dont think the LT would be coming in to save the day.

the LT will only intervine if there would be an imbalance in the universe and way i see it. supes will just be replacing the top dog of the universe "eternity".

quanchi112
thanos acquires the heart and wins. very simple. if not scathan shows up with lt and crushes this superman.

KMC_Drifter
thanos acquires the heart and wins. very simple. if not scathan shows up with lt and crushes this superman.

quanchi, how is Thanos gonna get the Heart when Supes will eliminate him early. With a month's prep...Supes will take out Thanos, Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Celestials, and the rest of the abstracts under the LT. Supes takes them all out first....and believe me, he would. Hell, it's what I would do...and Supes' intelligence is far above mine...lol

Dgw2007
still none has said anything about him having the gl ring would that make a differnce

KMC_Drifter
still none has said anything about him having the gl ring would that make a differnce

Well, six of the gems make up the IG...and I assume the six gems are working in unison for Supes. If so, Supes doesn't really even need the ring, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.