Quicksilver vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The two fastest guys from both comic companys have a fight who wins ??

Dgw2007
been done

Kazenji
Thats strange nothing is showing up for me.

lando005
flash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than quick silver

Dgw2007
i thougt it has

Skeets
Originally posted by Kazenji
Quicksilver isn't even top 10 in Marvel...haermm

Astner
Quicksilver blitzes shifty

Kazenji
Originally posted by Skeets
Quicksilver isn't even top 10 in Marvel...haermm

Good for you.

SevenShackles
honestly i would just assume this has been done since its such an obvious pairing for a VS thread. it would be cool if you added a twist to this.

but yeah flash totally owns quicksilver.

Skeets
Good for you.
Oh? herbeyes

norrinradd43
flash is way too fast for pietro

TheTick
The two fastest guys from both comic companys have a fight who wins ?? laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

shksprtx
In Marvel:

Runner>>>>>>>>>>Northstar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quicksilver

Even current QS is not really fast...he just alters time relative to himself, like Zoom does, IIRC...

So yeah, Flash pretty much pwns QS in every category: speed, costume, personality, you name it

Erik-Lensherr
The two fastest guys from both comic companys have a fight who wins ?? blink

Hercules
Quicksilver hasn't got superspeed anymore has he?

Even when he did as has been said he wasn't the fastest in Marvel.

Flash is way too fast!

TheTick
Quicksilver is like a slug compared to Flash.

Dgw2007
imagine QS takes a step and the flash laped him twice laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by shksprtx
In Marvel:

Runner>>>>>>>>>>Northstar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quicksilver

Even current QS is not really fast...he just alters time relative to himself, like Zoom does, IIRC...

So yeah, Flash pretty much pwns QS in every category: speed, costume, personality, you name it

How 'bout anger?

shksprtx
Originally posted by llagrok
How 'bout anger?

Touche...

Symmetric Chaos

Nice researching wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nice researching wink

No doubt.

There are dozens and dozens of Marvel Characters faster than Quicksilver. This is laughable.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
No doubt.

There are dozens and dozens of Marvel Characters faster than Quicksilver. This is laughable.

But then what does that say about Flash's place considering this bit of completely in context, canonical, unedited piece of material:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/Spiffmaster5000/marvel-dc-race1-1.png

shksprtx
But then what does that say about Flash's place considering this bit of completely in context, canonical, unedited piece of material:

Flash is either a) holding back or b) lending QS some of his speed...

Fanboy
Quicksilver always admitted Flash was faster then he was.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by shksprtx
Flash is either a) holding back or b) lending QS some of his speed...

Nope and nope.

Superboy Prime
This is huge spite.

Battlehammer
Flash pwns quick silver

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This is huge spite.

*cough*

*cough*

Superboy Prime
Dude that is not canonical. That happened in the DC vs Marvel crossover. Heck Quicksilver couldn't match him. The only shot Quicksilver had was when Wally was busy saving 2 guys driving a truck that was about to explode. Then he admitted Wally was faster and before he could finish the thought Wally blitzed the crap out of him.

Symmetric Chaos
Dude that is not canonical. That happened in the DC vs Marvel crossover. Heck Quicksilver couldn't match him. The only shot Quicksilver had was when Wally was busy saving 2 guys driving a truck that was about to explode. Then he admitted Wally was faster and before he could finish the thought Wally blitzed the crap out of him.

thumb up You show him.

Grinning Goku
Quicksilver loses, miserably. I'll choose him out of pity, though.

gogogadgetgo
flash

speed of light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than speed of sound

quanchi112
flash wins

What If...

laughing

You're as stupid as the thread starter.

Lord Prime
flash

Kazenji
Originally posted by What If...
laughing

You're as stupid as the thread starter.

So i did'nt my reserch who ****en cares roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by TheTick
Quicksilver is like a slug compared to Flash.

I thought you said both DC and marvel were meh.

DesRayMan
Flash is waaay faster than Quicksilver.

Evil_Ash
Quicksilver 10/10

Flash is just a gay rip off. nutnut

Kutulu
Flash is way out of Quicksilver's league, Flash 10/10.

FOOM
Silver Surfer, as one example, has exceeded speeds of Mach 10. But if we assume the starter of this post was referring to Earthbound runners, Peitro still isn't the fastest.

I've read a Marvel Encyclopedia page that states that Speed Demon is faster than Quicksilver. Speed Demon can run at an average speed of ONLY 190 miles per hour. But he lacks Quicksilver's endurance.

I don't know how Mongoose or Whizzer stack up, but I think Speed Demon and Quicksilver rank #1 and #2 respectively and 190 miles per hr.is a hell of a lot slower than Flash, who is also a better fighter because he's not such a hothead.

Soljer
Originally posted by FOOM
Silver Surfer, as one example, has exceeded speeds of Mach 10. But if we assume the starter of this post was referring to Earthbound runners, Peitro still isn't the fastest.

I've read a Marvel Encyclopedia page that states that Speed Demon is faster than Quicksilver. Speed Demon can run at an average speed of ONLY 190 miles per hour. But he lacks Quicksilver's endurance.

I don't know how Mongoose or Whizzer stack up, but I think Speed Demon and Quicksilver rank #1 and #2 respectively and 190 miles per hr.is a hell of a lot slower than Flash, who is also a better fighter because he's not such a hothead.

Mach 10. *laughs*

The Silver Surfer has travelled at millions of times the speed of light. Northstar can hit 99% of the speed of light.

Just two popular examples.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Quicksilver 10/10

Flash is just a gay rip off. nutnut

I though Pietro was the incestuous rip off . . .

Hercules
Originally posted by FOOM

Um Quicksliver hits the speed of sound, how is 190 mph faster?

Runner, Makkari etc pwned Quicksilver speed wise in the MU.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Northstar can hit 99% of the speed of light.

Was that ever shown? I still think thats handbook blah blah. Unless he was shown doing it ofcourse.erm

Kutulu
Makkari is another earthbound hero who is far faster than Quicksilver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makkari_(comics)

He can run near the speeds of light.

llagrok
Marrki is earthbound?

Northstar has passed lightspeed now, I'm pretty sure of it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jrodslam
Was that ever shown? I still think thats handbook blah blah. Unless he was shown doing it ofcourse.erm

He was shown (and described in the narration) reacting faster than the Servos in Cyclops' visor. That feat alone puts him near light speed.

TricksterPriest
I though Pietro was the incestuous rip off . . .

Thought that was Ult. Quicksilver? confused

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thought that was Ult. Quicksilver? confused

616 and ultimate have always both been unusually close to wanda.

Priest
without the speed force, QS prevails.sly

Bouboumaster
Runner would be a better match to Flash

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Runner would be a better match to Flash runner would defeat the flash. but here quicksilver loses.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
runner would defeat the flash. but here quicksilver loses.

It depends on which Flash the Runner faces? Runner sure as hell isn't as fast as Bart.

Swanky-Tuna
He was shown (and described in the narration) reacting faster than the Servos in Cyclops' visor. That feat alone puts him near light speed.
How so?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Runner would be a better match to Flash

Actually Makkari has beat the Runner in a race, but got stuck in superspeed mode for a while afterwards. Makkari is currently on Earth, as of the last Eternals mini where they awoke the dreaming celestial.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How so?

"The servos in Cyclops' visor react at but that time is a big enough gap for Northstar to slip in between"

or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.