Living Tribunal runs the Spectre Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
1. Spectre (hostless)
2. Spectre h/ Jim Corrigan
3. Spectre h/ Hal Jordan
4. Spectre h/ Crispus Allen
5. Spectre h/ Magicians from CoIE
6. Spectre - Logos
7. Spectre m/ Source

Stalemate counts as a stop.

Skeets
Spectre h/ John Ostrander
What's that? haermm

Astner
What the hell?

Coppied wrong name, happend to be the author of the comic insteed of the actual character.

Fixed.

It was supose to be post DoV.

Skeets
hehe...31

Air Legend
Originally posted by Astner
1. Spectre (hostless)
3. Spectre h/ Hal Jordan
6. Spectre - Logos
7. Spectre m/ Source

Clears it. Spectre is an overrated fart nugget. haermm haermm haermm haermm

Nikkolas
So Crispus Allen Spectre is above Corrigan and Jordan Spectre.....?

Astner

Nikkolas
Because it was just the Spectre force...only Presence can wipe out his own wrath, I'd say.

But that doesn't mean no one but the Presence can beat DoV Spectre. Captain Marvel gives proof to that.

Corrigan Spectre fought beings like A-M and Parallax who were multiversal threats.

DoV Spectre be lucky as sin if he lasted a second against ZH Parallax. Sure Hal couldn't erase the Spectre but Spectre couldn't do shit to him.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Astner
1. Spectre (hostless)
3. Spectre h/ Hal Jordan
6. Spectre - Logos
7. Spectre m/ Source

1.Relativly close in power , could go either way actually .
2.Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths - Spectre
Post Crisis on Infinite Earths , v2 - Living Tribunal
Post Crisis on Infinite Earths , v3 - I give it to Spectre
3.Spectre (Hal Jordan)
4.Spectre (Crispus Allen)
5.The magicians didn't really make any difference , it was just a plot device to make it more dramatic because Spectre already had limitless power and was omnipotent but it was the misuse of that power that made The Presence depower him post crisis .
6.This is practically Spectre (Hal Jordan) in which case , again , Spectre wins
7.Spectre , very easily .

Nikkolas
Yeah...there's no difference in Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Spectre.

Also name me a feat of Jordan w/Logoz that puts him above LT? It's just Hal understanding he's actually a part of the Presence.

Goddess Kali
Clears it lol

Astner

Goddess Kali

Soljer
Six or Seven. Definitely doesn't clear it.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Soljer
Six or Seven. Definitely doesn't clear it.
eek! What are you talking about? LT yoinks PC supes from his ass and then tells PC supes to sneeze on Spectre ftw!

Soljer
Originally posted by Air Legend
eek! What are you talking about? LT yoinks PC supes from his ass and then tells PC supes to sneeze on Spectre ftw!

And the Spectre remains totally unaffected. erm.

Good job?

Air Legend
And the Spectre remains totally unaffected. erm.

Good job?
eek! What are you talking about? PC supes is greater than God and LT is greater than PC supes! 313

Soljer
eek! What are you talking about? PC supes is greater than God and LT is greater than PC supes! 313

No he isn't.

Air Legend
No he isn't.
Fine. On the more serious note...LT>Spectre.

Soljer
Fine. On the more serious note...LT>Spectre.

No he isn't.

Air Legend
No he isn't.
lmao dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
1.Relativly close in power , could go either way actually .
2.Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths - Spectre
Post Crisis on Infinite Earths , v2 - Living Tribunal
Post Crisis on Infinite Earths , v3 - I give it to Spectre
3.Spectre (Hal Jordan)
4.Spectre (Crispus Allen)
5.The magicians didn't really make any difference , it was just a plot device to make it more dramatic because Spectre already had limitless power and was omnipotent but it was the misuse of that power that made The Presence depower him post crisis .
6.This is practically Spectre (Hal Jordan) in which case , again , Spectre wins
7.Spectre , very easily . very close in power when hes hostless. he got his ass whooped by cap marvel in dov.

lt would blink him out of existence. lt clears this.

Air Legend
I think it's funny how people say if the Presence wanted so and so handled with he'd give the Spectre the power to do so, even against the LT. Where does the LT get his power from? hmm I wonder...

quanchi112
I think it's funny how people say if the Presence wanted so and so handled with he'd give the Spectre the power to do so, even against the LT. Where does the LT get his power from? hmm I wonder... its those dc biased fans. my gods tougher than ur god line. its lame.

Bouboumaster
Statlemate 7 or clears it.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
its those dc biased fans. my gods tougher than ur god line. its lame.

you use the same damn line of reasoning when you argue for Marvel gods. In another thread, you are so against the idea of Superman defeating the Marvel Universe that you make up pathetic arguments just because you can't stand the idea of a DC character pwning your precious marvel.

In any event, I'd say LT stops at 6

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
you use the same damn line of reasoning when you argue for Marvel gods. In another thread, you are so against the idea of Superman defeating the Marvel Universe that you make up pathetic arguments just because you can't stand the idea of a DC character pwning your precious marvel.

In any event, I'd say LT stops at 6 i always state my opinion. although i do like how marvel runs thier universe more i give dc the credit it deserves. i dont however give dc characters the benefit of the doubt like some people on here. even u must have to admit it makes dc look ridiculous that superman always plays a major role in the big stories. u always have that jackass flying around and saving crap which brings down everyone else in dc.

just my opinion is all.

TricksterPriest
IMO, any version of Spectre after #1 can potentially end it. whistle It's just a matter of whether the Presence wants the job done. They all have the feats to stop LT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
IMO, any version of Spectre after #1 can potentially end it. whistle It's just a matter of whether the Presence wants the job done. They all have the feats to stop LT. not if TOAA wants him dead. spectre has failed the presence before and will fail again.
\

saying if the presence wants him dead is no way to argue. presence didnt want spectre destroying magic but he did it anyways.

did presence want him listening to eclipso as she seduced him into madness. spectre was going to try to off himself if he were to succeed.

the wrath attempting suicide now thats rich.

hold on real quick while i laugh at the spectre.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.