Spectre vs Michael and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Most overrated ghost vs God's sons. Winner?

Soljer
Doesn't Lucifer have the mind of God? And Michael the power of God?

Galan007
Either one of the brothers could beat Spectre, imo.

Goddess Kali
Brothers win 9/10 times

If anyone has a chance of beating them, however, it's Spectre. Like them, he is another Aspect of God.

quanchi112
spectre doesnt get the option of going comatose and dies. he is very overrated. spectre doesnt stand a chance.

Goddess Kali
Do you think Micheal and Lucifer can actually kill Spectre ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Do you think Micheal and Lucifer can actually kill Spectre ? wasnt cap marvel about to kill him in dov?

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
Most overrated ghost vs God's sons. Winner? Now I will say that if for some reason God wanted Lucifer/Michael dead, Spectre would more then likely be sent to carry out that task...

That statement may be inconsequential,

As normal powerset vs. normal powerset, The bros. would take this easily. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Now I will say that if for some reason God wanted Lucifer/Michael dead, Spectre would more then likely be sent to carry out that task...

That statement may be inconsequential,

As normal powerset vs. normal powerset, The bros. would take this easily. smile but according to u galan doesnt spectre have more feats. what are some feats of michael and lucy since ur so confident. what have they done on panel that makse them so far above spectre? not saying i disagree with u id just like to see some on panel proof is all.

Galan007
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Do you think Micheal and Lucifer can actually kill Spectre ? no

Michael , speaks on Spectre...

"You are a formidable foe Spectre, thus were you ever.... I dare not destroy you outright, for you have a place in the scheme of things":

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5512/spectre19931016al6.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
I say Spectre (Merged) and Spectre (Full power) takes this .

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
but according to u galan doesnt spectre have more feats. what are some feats of michael and lucy since ur so confident. what have they done on panel that makse them so far above spectre? not saying i disagree with u id just like to see some on panel proof is all. Michael already beat Spectre, and Lucifer has made a Multiverse.

There you go.

guy222
Originally posted by Air Legend
Most overrated ghost vs God's sons. Winner?

Spectre loses

Erik-Lensherr
Not to mention that Lucifer survived an Omniversal explosion . Not only did he survive but he wasn't even phased .

quanchi112
Michael already beat Spectre, and Lucifer has made a Multiverse.

There you go. tell me how he defeated the spectre. what were the details. scans?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
tell me how he defeated the spectre. what were the details. scans? Why?

So you can try to find a way to make Spectre loosing to "the power of God", a low showing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Why?

So you can try to find a way to make Spectre loosing to "the power of God", a low showing? roll eyes (sarcastic) why use imageshack it take literally forever to see it. photobucket is where its at. why use imageshack when its horrible.

ill comment once i can see this page.

Air Legend
no

Michael , speaks on Spectre...

"You are a formidable foe Spectre, thus were you ever.... I dare not destroy you outright, for you have a place in the scheme of things":

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5512/spectre19931016al6.jpg

That doesn't mean Michael can't kill the Spectre. It just means that he won't because Spectre has a place in the scheme of things.

Nikkolas
Multiverse.

Disagree, take it up with Lucy.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/lucifermultiverse.jpg

DC has never had an omniverse.

D-Block
The brothers win together or they could beat him one on one Like Michael already did.

Endless Mike
Michael already beat him.

Lucifer beat Michael.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
DC has never had an omniverse. I beg to differ:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_superman_omniverse.jpg

shifty

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lucifer beat Michael. Lucifer enhanced by Fenris, beat a weak Michael.

Endless Mike
Lucifer enhanced by Fenris, beat a weak Michael.

He wasn't enhanced, just posessed. And Lucifer was weakened too.

Nikkolas
I beg to differ:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_superman_omniverse.jpg

shifty

Yep.

Originally, DC was a multiverse. Flatly said in COIE.

Currently, DC is 52 universes in a multiverse.

Don't argue with DC.

Endless Mike
That's just what Rip Hunter said. He's not omniscient. There are more multiverses that he doesn't know about.

Nikkolas
No, it's what DC said.

"The secret of 52 is that the multiverse still exists."

Secret message put in it directly by the omniscient writer.

DC has never had an omniverse and ONE scan of hyperbole about how overrated Superman is wont' change that.

Galan007
DC has never had an omniverse and ONE scan of hyperbole about how overrated Superman is wont' change that. Hyperbole.

I love that line of argument. lol

Soljer
Hyperbole.

I love that line of argument. lol

No offense Galan, but I really don't think the scan in question proves a damn thing about whether DC is an omniverse or not.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
No offense Galan, but I really don't think the scan in question proves a damn thing about whether DC is an omniverse or not. All it proves is that DC called itself an Omniverse in the past.

So technically, DC HAS had an Omniverse. . smile

And FYI Nikkolas,

A Multiverse isn't a new concept in DC..... They've had one for some time now.

Nikkolas
52 was pointless then.

Soljer
Meh. DC didn't call itself an omniverse. A know-nothing General merely said the word omniverse.

It really doesn't mean the same thing to me as if...say...Spectre said it. Or Ion. Or Mxyzptlk. Or someone who would actually have a clue.

Galan007
52 was pointless then. All I'm saying is that a Multiverse/numerous other dimensions, have been mentioned quite frequently in various titles since COIE.

Galan007
A know-nothing General merely said the word omniverse. The General is non-existent.

A DC writer is who really said/published that word... I doubt he mistook it for anything else. stick out tongue

Anyhoo, I really could care less.

Endless Mike
DC has many multiverses.

The 52 multiverse.

The New Gods multiverse (it contains more than one universe).

Lucifer's multiverse.

Elaine's multiverse.

The antimatter universe existed between COIE and IC also if I'm not mistaken.

Soljer
The General is non-existent.

A DC writer is who really said/published that word... I doubt he mistook it for anything else. stick out tongue

Anyhoo, I really could care less.

A DC writer wrote the word through the know nothing General, though.

Knowing that the general WAS a know nothing.

Do you not see the problem? You're implying that every word ever stated by ANYONE, ANYWHERE is absolute comic-canon-law.

erm.

It isn't.

You're making the same argument as the DBZ-tards that say "Cell was gonna destroy the solar system!"

Galan007
A DC writer wrote the word through the know nothing General, though.

Knowing that the general WAS a know nothing.

Do you not see the problem? You're implying that every word ever stated by ANYONE, ANYWHERE is absolute comic-canon-law.

erm.

It isn't.

You're making the same argument as the DBZ-tards that say "Cell was gonna destroy the solar system!" Never said anything of the sort. smile

Just said....... Ahhh forget it, I can already see the circle forming. eek!

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Not to mention that Lucifer survived an Omniversal explosion . Not only did he survive but he wasn't even phased .

No he didn't. He survived a multiversal explosion.

Yahweh only made one multiverse, Lucifer made another, and Elaine made another.

In DC/Vertigo, a Multiverse is simply a universe with many alternate dimensions.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
DC has many multiverses.

The 52 multiverse.

The New Gods multiverse (it contains more than one universe).

Lucifer's multiverse.

Elaine's multiverse.

The antimatter universe existed between COIE and IC also if I'm not mistaken. DC also contains at least 52 Dimensions, totally separate from the mainstream Multiverse.

Goddess Kali
The term multiverse is loosely used in DC/Vertigo, even in Marvel.

In DC/Vertigo, a multiverse is simply a universe composed of countless (or uncounted) alternate realities. The same worlds, concepts, laws, and beings still exist within each one.

They are not separate universes, however.

When Lucifer created his universe/multiverse, he went on one world (Earth), and spoke to Adam and Eve, and Amenadiel.

He shaped the suns, created the worlds, created life, etc.

Elaine made her own universe/multiverse as well, and designed the fabric of the worlds.

Yahweh had done this far before either of the two had.

The term used is a Creation. A creation is a universe/multiverse, with primary events which are followed by echoes of alternate realities.

However, the alternate realities are not separate universes, each dimension is dependent upon the others, and is held together by the name of thier creator.

Same with Image. The Mother of Creation created an alternate reality for God and Satan to do eternal battle, while Spawn remade Earth in the prime reality.

Crossgen, however, had ACTUAL SEPARATE UNIVERSES, each independent of the other.

The "Bright Universe" was Crossgen's prime universe, where Solusandra, Danik, the First, and the Sigil Bearers lived. It contained Earth, Elysia, and the other prime worlds.

The "Negation Universe" was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE, with different physics, different laws, different design, NO EARTH, NO ELYSIA, completely separate and independent from the Bright Universe.

Those were two completely different "creations".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.