Nicole-458 VS John-117

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Melee:
Weapons:
Dancing (XD):
All Out Battle:

Who shall win?

Nicole
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Nicole-458

John (Master Cheif)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117

Superboy Prime
Well...this is an odd fight.

They should be near even in physical stats and stuff...they both received the same training.

Hmm...i'd say she wins melee because...uh she was in DOA4 and I haven't seen the Chief fight like that. However...they had the same training so he should be capable of matching her...but since she does have the h2h appearance I give it to her.

Still that's no reason to give her that win but still...argh

Weapons...they should have the same training again etc...Master Chief has the showings. I give it to him.

Dancing...eh....Master Chief. His teabag is unstoppable.

All out Master Chief all the way.

But again.....never mind.

Guilty Gear
Melee I'll give the very slight edge to Nicole.

Weapons goes to MASTER CHIEF.

Dancing goes to Nicole since I don't like to imagine that gif of MC dancing like a queer. Besides Nicole better take of her armor if she's dancing in front of me. big grin

ThoraxeRMG
I was kinda thrown off too.
EDIT: Master Cheif shows his stuff.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f23/DrEADX13/masterfag.gif

Superboy Prime
Teabag > The One Above All

ThoraxeRMG
Look at my edit.

Guilty Gear
KILL THE DEMON!

Superboy Prime
I just did.

You should see MC doing the ChaCha dance.

*will go look for it*

ThoraxeRMG
XD

judgement hand
Nicole is a beast in hand to hand, but thats all i really know about her

SpadeKing
all go to the chief but i don't know about H2H but then again chief does have the better armor i think so that should give a small advantage right?

ThoraxeRMG
No, they wear the same armor.

Violent2Dope
H2H Nicole wins, but that's it.

ESB -1138
Well Nicole is a Petty Officer Second Class and John is a Master Chief Petty Officer

ThoraxeRMG
That's because John has had more successful missions than her.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
That's because John has had more successful missions than her.

Thus John as more experience. They have the same training but John has more experience. Thus the Master Chief would be the winner.

Superboy Prime
Bullshit.

More experience does not mean superior fighting skills.

Besides if we go by what John has shown is that...he can melee using the same 2 moves with every weapon.

Awesome.

Just give Nicole 1 win. No big deal.

Everything else went to the chief.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Bullshit.

More experience does not mean superior fighting skills.

Besides if we go by what John has shown is that...he can melee using the same 2 moves with every weapon.

Awesome.

Just give Nicole 1 win. No big deal.

Everything else went to the chief.

Considering every SPARTAN-II was giving the EXACT same training the only way to decide why is capable on winning is through experience which goes to MC.

Violent2Dope
I only give melee to Nicole cause she has more showings.

Guilty Gear
MASTER CHIEF FOR THE MOTHER ****ING WIN

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Considering every SPARTAN-II was giving the EXACT same training the only way to decide why is capable on winning is through experience which goes to MC.

So? Just because they all have the same training doesn't make them all equal. For example, Linda is one of if not the best Sniper in the SPARTAN group, Kelly is the fastest, etc. Actually, Master Chief has already admitted, and both Cortana and Halsey have confirmed, John is not even the best SPARTAN, not by a long shot. Rather, he's very lucky, and luck doesn't count in vs. threads erm

Nicole wins. She's shown more in H2H, really. Master Chief is a better gunner, but SPARTANS know ways to get around heavy firepower. I give Nicole the majority.

Superboy Prime
I don't go as far as having Nicole win against MC in a majority.

Nicole wins H2H--has the showings to back her rup.

John wins Gunfight--has the showings to back him up.

John wins dance because he can dance the chachacha.

All out fight I give it John because he IS very resourceful...and well...because he is the fricking Chief.

BlaxicanHydra
John looses the dance, easily. We've seen Nicole's uncanon dancing.. and she's a girl. So she wins by default. Anyone who says a man liek the Chief can dance better then a women is a f@g! *Adds on peer-pressure"

Violent2Dope
MC has some badass dance moves, and you're the loser who can't even check out a girl without her noticing and telling you off.smile

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
John looses the dance, easily. We've seen Nicole's uncanon dancing.. and she's a girl. So she wins by default. Anyone who says a man liek the Chief can dance better then a women is a f@g! *Adds on peer-pressure" I lol'd.

The following isn't supposed to be a response to this quote:

WTF MC does NOT win the dance contest...

Last Fre3lancer
Why is there a heated debate going on about who has the better dancing skills?

Guilty Gear
Cuz Nicole's a hot DOA woman and MC's a loser.

Last Fre3lancer
Finish the fight.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
No, they wear the same armor.

I thought she was teleported before she ever tried the mark VI armor?

anyway I guess it would probably tie seeing as Nicole is still yet a girl and I would much rather see a girl dance than a boy erm

Guilty Gear
Ya, rly.

Last Fre3lancer
The picture would've been better.

BlaxicanHydra
q_6ob834OlA

Nicole would win the dance with her eyes closed.. actually, she could still beat MC easily even if her legs were cut off ermm

So.. Nicole wins because she wins the majority of topics, H2H and dance vs. guns.

Last Fre3lancer
Eh.

BlaxicanHydra
.hE

Last Fre3lancer
That looks like the title of a bloody anime show.

BlaxicanHydra
.wohs emina ydoolb a fo eltit eht ekil skool tahT

Last Fre3lancer
RYUUMONOHOZUKIMARUSENBONZAKURARYUJINJAKKAKATENKYOK
OTSUSOGYONOKOTOWARIITEGUMOSHINSOMIZUKI.

BlaxicanHydra
Uzimaki.

Last Fre3lancer
I just saw a new trailer for MGS4, God it's crazy. I don't understand half the stuff that's going on there.

BlaxicanHydra
Eh, MGS4 is old news. Halo 3 is where it's at.

Last Fre3lancer
Soon that will be old news. then it wil be forgotten... But It's coming out 4 days before my B'day!

BlaxicanHydra
Halo 3? Nah. Halo 2 is still one of the top multiplayer games ever played, and it came out three years ago. Halo 3 will be remembered for years upon years to come. MGS4 more then likely won't.

Violent2Dope
MGS4 makes Halo 3 look like a dried up piece of dooky.

BlaxicanHydra
Too bad it looks boring, and has machines that moo erm

Violent2Dope
Too bad it looks boring, and has machines that moo erm Too bad the only thing Halo 2 had over the MGS games was Multiplayer, but when it comes to story, characters, and badassry of the main character, MGS has it beat.

BlaxicanHydra
Which is negated by the fact that in 8 months after launch MGS4 will be forgotten while Halo 3 will still be played by thousands of people, like Halo 2. Not too mention I found MGS III's storyline to ridiculous as well as the gameplay. it was fun to set C-4 on dead enemy troops bodies, though, then detonate it.

Last Fre3lancer
Nope, MGS3 is also up there with Halo, just because it dosen't have all those cool weapons, and all of that dumb crazy action. MGS is an awesome stealth-Action game with an aswsome feel of action to match. And MGS4 will be remembered just as well.

BlaxicanHydra
Stealth action? neg. A good stealth action game is the Splinter Cell series. It's a good stealth action games because stealth actually.. matters. In MGS you can run around in the wide open half naked killing most people in plain sight with only your survival knife. I did that on it's harder difficulty erm In Games like splinter Cell you can't do that. MGS is an okay action game.

EDIT- I was wrong about Halo 2 being one of the top. It was THEE top LIVE game until gears of War came around http://www.gamespot.com/news/6162101.html

Violent2Dope
Well, since your opinion really doesn't matter to me in the least I don't even have to respond to your posts.big grin

BlaxicanHydra
Excellent. it's good to know when you're beaten big grin

Guilty Gear
From what I've heard Gamespot is Xbox biased.

BlaxicanHydra
Okay.

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/04-09-2006-3534.html
http://digg.com/gaming_news/Halo_2_Hits_Half_Billion_Games_Played_
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62981

Blaxican ftw.

Guilty Gear
FTL!

BlaxicanHydra
omfg!

Guilty Gear
sad

BlaxicanHydra
sad

Guilty Gear

Violent2Dope
doingit

Last Fre3lancer
kenshin2

Guilty Gear
Lol Kenshin smiley.

Last Fre3lancer
Kenshin Himura:The Friggin Battosai the Manslayer!! He can slice Akuma to little bits.

Violent2Dope
No he can't.

Last Fre3lancer
yes he can.

ThoraxeRMG
Go spam somewhere else.

BlaxicanHydra
Suck my balls.

ThoraxeRMG
Reported.

BlaxicanHydra
Aw.. sad

Violent2Dope
laughing out loud

BlaxicanHydra
Damn. I never get reported.

Last Fre3lancer
Pigs now fly, donkeys now talk, Hell has frozen.

Oink, oink, dudes.

BlaxicanHydra
Seriliously. The day Blaxican gets reported is the day this forum begins to die.

Last Fre3lancer
Not really... That will happen if Thorax gets reported.

BlaxicanHydra
Neg. I'm actually an important member, godly status. My getting reported is one of the seven signs.

Last Fre3lancer
The next 6 signs, would you care to tell?

BlaxicanHydra
Guilty Gear and V2D getting perma banned, thats two others.

Violent2Dope
Guilty Gear and V2D getting perma banned, thats two others. That would make this place dull has hell, you guys know you love me!hug

Last Fre3lancer
I wuvs yas!

SpadeKing
Guilty Gear and V2D getting perma banned, thats two others.

I'm not in this? if you ask me my report shouldn't count mhm

BlaxicanHydra
Fine!

*sniffles*

Last Fre3lancer
LOLWTF

SpadeKing
herbw00t

Captain REX
You've been reported several times, Blax, just not for stuff worthy of reporting.

Still, don't fight back if people tell you 'spam somewhere else' when you're not really being that offensive. Just stay on topic once they say something, as opposed to telling them to do inappropriate things. wink

BlaxicanHydra
Damn..

Well, I apologize, then. But in my defense the balls comment was aimed at V2D, not Thoraxx!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Captain REX
You've been reported several times, Blax, just not for stuff worthy of reporting.

Still, don't fight back if people tell you 'spam somewhere else' when you're not really being that offensive. Just stay on topic once they say something, as opposed to telling them to do inappropriate things. wink

how many times was I reported? eek!

I have a feeling someone is going to report me right now to up the count ermm

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by SpadeKing
how many times was I reported? eek!

I have a feeling someone is going to report me right now to up the count ermm Reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.