Clana is back from the dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
http://darkcommandos.typepad.com/voices_from_krypton/2007/08/miles-millar--1.html

saying serious relationship in s7... like how many times they have come back.. and be apart

Firelord Ozai
Son of B!tch

Amazon
I did see this interview and I responded to it in the blog. Almost everyone who responded hated the idea of Clark and Lana being together. Are the writers idiots? Why can't they get it through thier head that majority of thier fans don't like that dynamic.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by hermione7
http://darkcommandos.typepad.com/voices_from_krypton/2007/08/miles-millar--1.html

saying serious relationship in s7... like how many times they have come back.. and be apart

Clana would have worked a long time ago. Not now. They should be concentrating on putting together Clark and Lois.

hermione7
^love that to happen...

Welling confirms clana back

Okay, family is one thing; any romance? Indeed: Welling says, "Lana's coming back. She didn't die in the season finale, and they start a relationship." Please-- no superbabies or our heads may explode like Krypton.

Kal of Krypton
lol, nice analogy.

Amazon
~Sigh
They better totally reform Lana's character and Clark and Lana's relationship. If they don't I think I'm gonna have to stop watching.

hermione7
^surely they are gonna complicate things again for Clark and Lana near the end of season 7..(maybe Lana realizes that she can't handle a relationship w/a superhero unlike Lois who can handle it)
selfish girl she is
I'm pretty sure Clana will no longer have any relationship (ever again) ..since KK will not comeback for s8 (if ever there is).. and Clana should be over just like in the comics

I heard from the spoilers that Lana's character will be darker not the sweety whiny one

~JP~
Um yeah all this is old news from the "Voices of Krypton Interview " posted here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t461910.html

I really wish in the future you guys would take the time to look and see if what you are posting has already been posted. It certainly makes for a less cluttered forum. no expression

Amazon
Originally posted by ~JP~
Um yeah all this is old news from the "Voices of Krypton Interview " posted here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t461910.html

I really wish in the future you guys would take the time to look and see if what you are posting has already been posted. It certainly makes for a less cluttered forum. no expression

This is bordering on obsessive compulsive. hammer

~JP~
No it's just a matter of not having a bunch of repeat information all over hell and back.

Heaven FORBID we have any kind of organization or anything.

I fail to see why 50% of this sections posters manage to take the time to search and see if somethings been posted and the other 50% feel they dont have to. erm

hermione7
Originally posted by Amazon
This is bordering on obsessive compulsive. hammer

agree...

hermione7
JP
I posted this thread first and gave the info.. look at my date in the first post
look at the time when you posted your own thread..
I did this first.. If you want merged it again..

and also I created this thread to see their reaction on Clana being back..

hermione7
^love that to happen...

Welling confirms clana back

Okay, family is one thing; any romance? Indeed: Welling says, "Lana's coming back. She didn't die in the season finale, and they start a relationship." Please-- no superbabies or our heads may explode like Krypton.

this is from the other interviews

Amazon
Originally posted by ~JP~
No it's just a matter of not having a bunch of repeat information all over hell and back.

Heaven FORBID we have any kind of organization or anything.

I fail to see why 50% of this sections posters manage to take the time to search and see if somethings been posted and the other 50% feel they dont have to. erm

A little bit of disorganization is not the end of the world. There are half a billion threads on here. Majority of people do not read every thread when they go to a forum. Only the super, extreemly organized do that. Lets just relax and allow for a bit of messiness.
Merging threads and requesting closes seems to put a stop to the fun of the conversation. Just my personal opinon.

~JP~
JP
I posted this thread first and gave the info.. look at my date in the first post
look at the time when you posted your own thread..
I did this first.. If you want merged it again..

and also I created this thread to see their reaction on Clana being back..

You are very right you did. My sincere apologies.

hermione7
^ its alright men... hehe
sorry for the pics I posted the last time too...

hermione7
Watch with Kristen spoilers

-Lana will make the Kent farm her permanent residence.
-Expect Clana kissing and Lana to be jealous of the actress in "Action".

-----------------------
neverending clana.. aaahhh.. will the "Who is sick and tired of Lana" be revived again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.