class 100 super brawl..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
superman
thor
ww hulk
sentry
wonderwoman
captain marvel
black adam
hercules
wonderman

they all go at each other. no super speed, no flight, no any other power.
this is a pure h2h brawl

who comes out on top?

Well, since you eliminated all powers other than physical strength, I'd have to say Hulk wins due to his superior healing factor.

Terryc250
Hulk, since he has no limit to his strength

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Terryc250
Hulk, since he has no limit to his strength yes he does they have NO powers

Kutulu
Originally posted by Dgw2007
yes he does they have NO powers

With no powers other than superstrength they would tear their own bodies apart from the stress it would be caused from strength feats.

Their superpowered durability needs to be coupled with Superstrength, at a bare minimum, to prevent themselves from rending their body to pieces.

BobbyD
No one took into account reflexes of these characters. A lot of these guys can still parry and dodge blows becasue they can be seen a mile away.

ie..You put Superman and the Hulk in a boxing ring in the same circumstances, Hulk would still not be able to touch him, because Clark would sidestep every punch the Hulk threw.

This match still favors the most versatile characters.

Kutulu
Originally posted by BobbyD
No one took into account reflexes of these characters. A lot of these guys can still parry and dodge blows becasue they can be seen a mile away.

ie..You put Superman and the Hulk in a boxing ring in the same circumstances, Hulk would still not be able to touch him, because Clark would sidestep every punch the Hulk threw.

This match still favors the most versatile characters.

He said no Superspeed, so Clark isn't going to be sidestepping anything.

Basically with no Durability powers, the first one who thunderclaps kills everybody.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Kutulu
He said no Superspeed, so Clark isn't going to be sidestepping anything.

Basically with no Durability powers, the first one who thunderclaps kills everybody.

Superspeed and reflexes are 2 totally different skills.

Kutulu
Superspeed and reflexes are 2 totally different skills.

They are powers, not skills. OP specified no powers.

BobbyD
These other superheroes couldn't do a successful thunderclap too?

I mean, I know it is uncommon for a lot of them to do so. But, I bet a lot of these people could pull it off.

Citizen V
Black Adam, he wouldn't have a single qualm about killing them all.

lando005
they have their duribility that goes hand and hand and is an exstension of their strenght and reflexes should count too they are ont really powers more as skill and training their super speed allows them to dodge most attacks but it's their reflexes that allows them to react to those attacks in the first place

CaptainStoic
What happened to Doomsday, Lobo, Juggernaut (classic), Pitt, Gladiator, Champion, and Mongul? all true "Class One Hundreds".

janus77
WW Hulk wins, pretty easily.

lando005
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What happened to Doomsday, Lobo, Juggernaut (classic), Pitt, Gladiator, Champion, and Mongul? all true "Class One Hundreds". they didn't sign up in time ermm

BobbyD
Originally posted by janus77
WW Hulk wins, pretty easily.

If he is clearly the front runner (which IMO he is not), then they would gang tackle him and rip him apart limb by limb, first with twisting off his neck.

janus77
they wouldn't stand a chance. this is a merciless spite thread.
what can any sub cosmic character do to Hulk, physically. the character's a blummin' infinity of energy and incalculable and overcoming physical force and godly durability.

it seems quite blinkered to even question the outcome of a physical confrontation with a creature like Hulk.

BobbyD
Originally posted by janus77
they wouldn't stand a chance. this is a merciless spite thread.
what can any sub cosmic character do to Hulk, physically. the character's a blummin' infinity of energy and incalculable and overcoming physical force and godly durability.

it seems quite blinkered to even question the outcome of a physical confrontation with a creature like Hulk.

laughing You're drinking waaaaay to much Strongbow, Newcastle, or Smithwicks if you think Hulk can take this field in physical H2H brawl.

janus77
wow, your keen and reasoned application of comic-book knowledge has forced me to reconsider my previously held belief that a character with infinite reserves of strength would decimate a handful of characters without such reserves.

BobbyD
C'mon Janus, all joking/kidding aside. WWH could not take this field.

janus77
why not, what's the case against Hulk being able to just break the whole lot of them into bits?

we're talking about a very unique character, The Hulk. one that The Beyonder saw likeness with - calling him a being of infinite strength - iirc. one who, Apocalypse' Celestial Tech said, could generate energies significant enough to perhaps trouble The Celestials.

he is quite simply infinite in potential and has no constraints upon accessing ever increasing - infinitely increasing - strength, endurance, healing etcetera ...

I can't see how you can downplay such a character in a scenario tailor made for him.

BobbyD
That's exactly it....just don't thing he can overcome all these numbers. He would swing wildy at most of the people and miss more than half the time, even with the speed taken away from a lot of these people....only to be greeted by a swift uppercut for a KO. I mean, I think WW alone could give him a run under these circumstances...is a skilled fighter, one of the best H2H fighters in both DC and Marvel. She'll have her strenght, if she connects, he's gonna be KO'd, man. I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

And, now you add the field??? I like the Hulk, I just don't like his chances against this field.

Hercules
That's exactly it....just don't thing he can overcome all these numbers. He would swing wildy at most of the people and miss more than half the time, even with the speed taken away from a lot of these people....only to be greeted by a swift uppercut for a KO. I mean, I think WW alone could give him a run under these circumstances...is a skilled fighter, one of the best H2H fighters in both DC and Marvel. She'll have her strenght, if she connects, he's gonna be KO'd, man. I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

And, now you add the field??? I like the Hulk, I just don't like his chances against this field.

Hulk really isn't as slow as you are making him out to be, really this all comes down to durability, seeing as that goes hand in hand with super strength on most occasions, I'm assuming Hulk does not get his healing factor but out of that list, Supes and Hulk are the most durable and imo, it would end with those two facing off.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Hercules
Hulk really isn't as slow as you are making him out to be, really this all comes down to durability, seeing as that goes hand in hand with super strength on most occasions, I'm assuming Hulk does not get his healing factor but out of that list, Supes and Hulk are the most durable and imo, it would end with those two facing off.

See, you can't say that with all the randomness here. What if they all decided to gang up on Clark?

jrodslam
Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Thor and Hulk is what this fight comes down to.

In a pure slugfest, the longer the fight goes on, the better it would look for Hulk in a way. If Cap, Adam and Supes has the stamina to last as long, i think they could take it imo.

Hercules
See, you can't say that with all the randomness here. What if they all decided to gang up on Clark?

What I can't give my opinion?

What if they didn't decide to gang up? see thats the thing about randomness, its well...Random! wink

Hercules
Originally posted by jrodslam
Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Thor and Hulk is what this fight comes down to.

In a pure slugfest, the longer the fight goes on, the better it would look for Hulk in a way. If Cap, Adam and Supes has the stamina to last as long, i think they could take it imo.

Well phsyically Thor is not better than Herc (if we are talking immortal) so you would have to throw him into your list and as an Olympian he basicaly isn't getting tired but neither Herc nor Thor are as durable as Hulk and Superman.

I'm not sure about Black Adam and Marvel durability wise as I'm not that familiar with them.

BobbyD
What I can't give my opinion?

What if they didn't decide to gang up? see thats the thing about randomness, its well...Random! wink

laughing

I see your point. Well said.

Let's just chalk it up that we agree to disagree. wink smile

jrodslam
Well phsyically Thor is not better than Herc (if we are talking immortal) so you would have to throw him into your list and as an Olympian he basicaly isn't getting tired but neither Herc nor Thor are as durable as Hulk and Superman.

I'm not sure about Black Adam and Marvel durability wise as I'm not that familiar with them.

Oh well, ofcourse if we're talking immortal Herc, then he goes there too. My bad, lol. True durability wise, i do agree that Herc and Thor arent as durable, BUT i also factored in their fighting skills. Thats less hits for them if they are allowed to dodge, parry or block.

In regards to Black Adam and Captain Marvel, ive always thought they were a teeeny weeeny bit more durable than Supes. Some may agree and some wont. Id give them a 10 and Supes a 9-9 1/2 in durability. Tghats just my opinion.

Hercules
laughing

I see your point. Well said.

Let's just chalk it up that we agree to disagree. wink smile

Suits me, there are a lot of variables in a multi person every man for himself match, which is why I will only give my opinion on it, cause really anything could happen.

Hercules
Originally posted by jrodslam
Oh well, ofcourse if we're talking immortal Herc, then he goes there too. My bad, lol. True durability wise, i do agree that Herc and Thor arent as durable, BUT i also factored in their fighting skills. Thats less hits for them if they are allowed to dodge, parry or block.

In regards to Black Adam and Captain Marvel, ive always thought they were a teeeny weeeny bit more durable than Supes. Some may agree and some wont. Id give them a 10 and Supes a 9-9 1/2 in durability. Tghats just my opinion.

True but the same could be said for Wonderwoman she is a superb hand to hand fighter and has taken hits from Supes.

If Marvel and Black Adam are more durable than Superman then, I would have to say that they would definetly be in my final four standing.

jrodslam
True but the same could be said for Wonderwoman she is a superb hand to hand fighter and has taken hits from Supes.

If Marvel and Black Adam are more durable than Superman then, I would have to say that they would definetly be in my final four standing.

Yes WW is a superb h2h fighter, but shes not as strong nor as durable as the other 6 mentioned imo.

Dont forget that Cap and Adam being more durable than Supes is just my opinion. Others may not agree.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Citizen V
Black Adam, he wouldn't have a single qualm about killing them all.

Nor would Hulk . . .

It'd be fun if they teamed up and just wrecked everybody. Wait . . . no that would be sad sad

tkitna
Sentry

KMC_Drifter
Well, with guys like Supes and Sentry in there...they can put people in orbit with one shot. There are too many variables in this fight...sneak attacks from behind....team-ups. This group can fight five separate times and conceivably have a different winner each time. So, it is hard to claim a victor based on a single brawl like this.

carver9
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, with guys like Supes and Sentry in there...they can put people in orbit with one shot. There are too many variables in this fight...sneak attacks from behind....team-ups. This group can fight five separate times and conceivably have a different winner each time. So, it is hard to claim a victor based on a single brawl like this.

bad logic. Any of them could put someone into orbit. This fight would ultimately come down to hulk. Hulk would give any of these people a fight with there powers, taking there powers away from them would leave a wide load of a** whippin.

For one I dont think that superman would be winning this fight due to the fact that his powers is based off of solar energy and we have all seen what happens to superman durability when a lot of physical force come into play (doomsday).

Hulk has the most stamina and he has true durability, including a healing factor. The only way any of these combatants would take hulk out would be by ganging up on him and thats very hard for me to see even that working. Hulk (even though i hate the character. Just boring.) is physical perfection.

I give this to hulk everytime 10/10 but it would be a good fight.

D-Block
Does Hulk get his healing factor ?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What happened to Doomsday, Lobo, Juggernaut (classic), Pitt, Gladiator, Champion, and Mongul? all true "Class One Hundreds".

i didnt include juggernaut (classic) due to his power's nature which is being unstopable. as for the rest, i didt do that much research so i wasnt ablt to include em stick out tongue my bad

by no other powers, i meant that this would be a pure physical fight. its like they all became just land based bricks. they still retain their durability. hulk still has his healing factor, supes his aura, wonderwoman her skills and reflexes, and so on and so forth. as for thor and his hammer, well, he could still have his hammer but not mjolnir. probably just a nasty mallet or something.

i personaly think either hulk and supes would take this as these two are the top of the food chain imo when it comes to strength and durability.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by carver9
bad logic. Any of them could put someone into orbit. This fight would ultimately come down to hulk. Hulk would give any of these people a fight with there powers, taking there powers away from them would leave a wide load of a** whippin.

For one I dont think that superman would be winning this fight due to the fact that his powers is based off of solar energy and we have all seen what happens to superman durability when a lot of physical force come into play (doomsday).

Hulk has the most stamina and he has true durability, including a healing factor. The only way any of these combatants would take hulk out would be by ganging up on him and thats very hard for me to see even that working. Hulk (even though i hate the character. Just boring.) is physical perfection.

I give this to hulk everytime 10/10 but it would be a good fight.

no, it's not bad logic. What's to say Sentry and Supes don't punch Hulk at the same time and put HULK in orbit. It can conceivably happen. Hulk has no way of returning to the battlefield after that. Again, if the other's continue to ignore the Hulk's growing rage and strength increase...then it will surely lead to problems in the end. Knowing that Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder would prompt most of the combatants to target him first. In KMC, all combatants have basic knowledge of each other...so Hulk being put out early would probably be the case.

Again...it is conceivable to have a different winner each time. It depends on team-ups, being blindsided for BFR...so many variables.

carver9
no, it's not bad logic. What's to say Sentry and Supes don't punch Hulk at the same time and put HULK in orbit. It can conceivably happen. Hulk has no way of returning to the battlefield after that. Again, if the other's continue to ignore the Hulk's growing rage and strength increase...then it will surely lead to problems in the end. Knowing that Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder would prompt most of the combatants to target him first. In KMC, all combatants have basic knowledge of each other...so Hulk being put out early would probably be the case.

Again...it is conceivable to have a different winner each time. It depends on team-ups, being blindsided for BFR...so many variables.

Now that was a good post but you fail to realize the times that hulk has withstood 100+ tons punches, shrugging them off. I have seen an angry hulk walk through some of the most strongest punches on the planet. Precrisis superman punched hulk and stated that it was one of his strongest punches and hulk shrugged it off like he didnt feel it ( I know its a cross over but it happened).

The only way again for me to see hulk losing this battle would be by them ganging up on him and I still dont see that as a win since hercules, iron man, vision, wonderman, she hulk doc sampson, war machine, carol danvers, all tried this ganging up on him and they almost got owned and killed until hulk reverted back to bruce banner.

Hulk gets a large majority due to rage and powerset.

I do know one thing, superman isnt winning this fight since he dont have any kind of fighting experience. He is the weakest of the fighters (not strength but skills.) I have seen lex luthor own superman in a one on one slugfest (when superman lost his powers). I can see any of these combatant beating the solar energy out of superman killing him. Superman capabilities falls in his power and speed, he wouldnt know how to accomidate without it.

I think either thor or wonderwoman would be a small problem for the hulk since they are the best fighters on the field.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by carver9
Now that was a good post but you fail to realize the times that hulk has withstood 100+ tons punches, shrugging them off. I have seen an angry hulk walk through some of the most strongest punches on the planet. Precrisis superman punched hulk and stated that it was one of his strongest punches and hulk shrugged it off like he didnt feel it ( I know its a cross over but it happened).

The only way again for me to see hulk losing this battle would be by them ganging up on him and I still dont see that as a win since hercules, iron man, vision, wonderman, she hulk doc sampson, war machine, carol danvers, all tried this ganging up on him and they almost got owned and killed until hulk reverted back to bruce banner.

Hulk gets a large majority due to rage and powerset.

I do know one thing, superman isnt winning this fight since he dont have any kind of fighting experience. He is the weakest of the fighters (not strength but skills.) I have seen lex luthor own superman in a one on one slugfest (when superman lost his powers). I can see any of these combatant beating the solar energy out of superman killing him. Superman capabilities falls in his power and speed, he wouldnt know how to accomidate without it.

I think either thor or wonderwoman would be a small problem for the hulk since they are the best fighters on the field.

I see where you are coming from. However, even if Hulk does shrug off punches...he can't shrug off being picked up and literally thrown off the battlefield. Anyone can come up behind him...pick him up...and just toss him before Hulk even knows what's going on.

I know Hulk is durable...but, he can be cut...heck, even Wolverine has cut him...and in my opinion...Wolverine wouldn't be able to cut Supes'. Wolvie couldn't get past Superman's bio-aura. Hulk may have shrugged off blunt force punches in the past...but, I don't think Hulk can just keep shrugging off Supes' strongest punches. Superman killed Doomsday physically...through punches...and Doomsday's durability is much higher than the Hulk's. Hulk has been knocked out by beings less powerful than the combatants in this thread on occasion....Doc Samson for one.

I'm not saying Hulk can't win this match...he most certainly can...but, there is no way he can win it every time...not with this many combatants on the field. At any time, someone can either punch him or throw him off the battefield.

MadMel
i agree
hulk is the major player here, but he could lose just as easily as win, if you know what i mean

janus77
actually Hulk would keep shrugging off Superman's strongest punches, in fact it would become ridiculously ineffective against Hulk quite quickly.

if anyone grabs Hulk, it's guaranteed that they would be crushed in the process of "bfring" him. if it's a group job, all he needs to do is hold onto one or two of the players - which is perfectly reasonable - and the whole attempt falls apart.

BobbyD

Alas, truer words were never spoken.

..is my point exactly. This fight is too random to call. It makes for interesting debates/scenarios, no doubt.

We can come up with a favorite, (which I don't think is the Hulk by the way), but even so this is not like horse racing, where it's a horse against the track. The favorite in this fight, whoever that is, can be eliminated in mere seconds.

FOOM
"You're drinking waaaaay to much Strongbow, Newcastle, or Smithwicks if you think Hulk can take this field in physical H2H brawl." ???

Arguing for one over another is understandable. But to imply its ridiculous to favour the Hulk in this contest isn't sensible.
Just look at what he's been doing lately.
( I may be a month or so behind in the issues.)

... I hope he kills Sentry.

A-Rah
WHAT!?! Nobody mentioned Wolverine! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.