Dr. Strange VS. Martial Artist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
A very powerful Entity (use you imagination if you wish) has taken away almost all of Dr. Stranges power because it want test him (he only has the ability to use energy blast that are only powerful enough to stun oponents (he is fresh after each battle)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER

Sticks

Daredevil

Elecktra

Irion fist

The Silver Samurai

elektra

Shang-Chi

Citizen V
He loses to all of them, he's a good fighter, but nowhere near any of these guys.

Sundipped
Strange was able to go toe to toe with a possesed Wolverine and he kicked Morbius's ass (I know he's a nobody but.....) so I say he can beat everybody on the list. I'm only saying this because u included stunning energy blasts and he starts out fresh for every battle.

I take that back. He beats every 1 except Silver Samauri. The armor would be a problem.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Sundipped
Strange was able to go toe to toe with a possesed Wolverine and he kicked Morbius's ass (I know he's a nobody but.....) so I say he can beat everybody on the list. I'm only saying this because u included stunning energy blasts and he starts out fresh for every battle.

I take that back. He beats every 1 except Silver Samauri. The armor would be a problem.

Morbius isnt an MA. Spiderman has beaten Morbius with minimal effort, but maybe thats because Morbius didnt want to fight him. Anyway Mobius doesnt have any fighting skills really.

One could argue the reason why Strange beat Wolverine was because he was possessed.

What he can beat SS but not Stick. What the f**k?

Laminator_X
He'd loose more than he'd win, but he'd probably pull off a couple upsets. He's hung with Mantis and Black Panther before.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Laminator_X
He'd loose more than he'd win, but he'd probably pull off a couple upsets. He's hung with Mantis and Black Panther before.

OOOOOOOOOO.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Alfheim
Morbius isnt an MA. Spiderman has beaten Morbius with minimal effort, but maybe thats because Morbius didnt want to fight him. Anyway Mobius doesnt have any fighting skills really.

One could argue the reason why Strange beat Wolverine was because he was possessed.

I knew I was going to catch heat for Morbius (I said he was a nobody anyway). I gave him the win over Daredevil so I might as well give him the win over Stick. The stun beam will work on him then Strange can take him out. SS has all of that damn armor on so he will be the hardest to hurt.

Sparkz

Maybe so but Morbius does have super strength...

Laminator_X
OOOOOOOOOO.

You realize even as a mortal Mantis would've eaten that list for breakfast right?

In Defenders V1#9 Strange gets back up after she kicks him under a (parked) bus, and later dodges her attacks, a feat she remarks that only three others have done.

Soljer
Doc strange just knocks them out with his 'stunning bolts.'

Or whatever the hell you left him.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm sure Strange has a contingency plan to restore stolen powers.

If not this would be mildly amusing.

jrodslam
I think Strange loses to them all. As far as energy blasts go, 99% of the list is capable to dodging them imo.

Do people get their weapons? DD and his clubs, Stick and his staff, Elektra and her sai's, etc? If so, that makes it even harder for Strange.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Eternalfury
A very powerful Entity (use you imagination if you wish) has taken away almost all of Dr. Stranges power because it want test him (he only has the ability to use energy blast that are only powerful enough to stun oponents (he is fresh after each battle)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER

Sticks

Daredevil

Elecktra

Irion fist

The Silver Samurai

elektra

Shang-Chi

Strange is a decent fighter, but not in any of these guys leagues. Strange loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.