DC cosmic vs Marvel cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers?

Sundipped
DC Universe by far.

Kutulu
Correct answer is that they are equal.

Marvel has Living Tribunal, Multi-Eternity, Multi-Death, TOAA, etc.

DC has Michael, Spectre, God, etc..

Astner
Originally posted by Sundipped
DC Universe by far.
Only counting the Omniversal destroyers on each side, Marvel by a long shot, same goes for Multiversal destroyers.

Astner
Originally posted by Kutulu
Correct answer is that they are equal.
I agree.

CaptainStoic
I was thinking they were equal as well, although Hero Clix, put Galactus higher than Specter in power, why do you think this is? I mean is he?

Astner

quanchi112
with all the abstracts involved its a different ballgame. but i think marvel wins in this category by far. marvel outshines dc.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers?

I'm sure I left out some but
DC has:

Kismet
Anti-Monitor
Imperiex
Spectre
The Presence
The Endless (7 members)
Krona
All Guardians
Ion
Michael
Lucifer
5th Dimension Imps
Yuga Kahn
New Gods+more powerful gods overall (Greek variety)
Dozens upon dozens of Superman level (if u consider him cosmic) beings.

lordboo
i reckon dc has more powerful cosmics in terms of sheer numbers,but on a power scale its probably equal.

quanchi112
I'm sure I left out some but
DC has:

Kismet
Anti-Monitor
Imperiex
Spectre
The Presence
The Endless (7 members)
Krona
All Guardians
Ion
Michael
Lucifer
5th Dimension Imps
Yuga Kahn
New Gods+more powerful gods overall (Greek variety)
Dozens upon dozens of Superman level (if u consider him cosmic) beings. ill see your list and raise you.

marvel has :

living tribunal
eternity
infinity
oblivion
mistress death
master order
lord chaos
heart of the universe we will put it in thanos hands
ig we will put it in adam warlocks clutches
beyonders
true beyonders
infinities
celestials
protege
tyrant (fully powered)
maelstrom(anomaly)
hawk god
abraxas

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
i reckon dc has more powerful cosmics in terms of sheer numbers,but on a power scale its probably equal. marvels big threats make dc's big threats seem like childs play.

spetznaz
On a macro-scale the DCU and the MU are equal. Variances only arise on the micro-level (e.g. a particular character against a particular character ....e.g. Thor against Black Adam).
However, if one logically delves into the two 'universes' (more than that) on a macro-level then everything boils down to null. They are equal.

Which is why I used to be so amazed when (in the past) some people at KMC would put a few characters from the Marvel universe (always from the MU, at least the rather sizeable number of threads i saw) against the entire (all of it) DCU. It was such a level of fanboyism that led to them believing a smattering of MU characters (who, in one particular case, had been defeated with the aid of Nightcrawler) could lay sway over the ENTIRE DCU.

That would never happen, and neither would the inverse. No single character from the DCU (or number of characters) could simply waltz over to the MU and turn off the lights.

Why? Simply because the MU (and DCU) also have VASTLY powerful entities of their own that operate on an omni-dimensional and pan-cosmic level, and even those characters have their superiors who are (quite literally) beyond the normal concept of 'god' in their respective universes, and can simply make whatever is to happen happen.

Thus one universe being superior to another is pure nonsense .....what is not is that some people tend to prefer one over the other. At times they even have the stones to admit it (e.g. Quanchi saying that 'but i think marvel wins in this category by far. marvel outshines dc'), and at times the only indicator is the toned-down stench of a furtive fanboy (e.g the ones who used to state that Wolverine could defeat Superman).

Anyways, on a macro level the two universes are the same.

And when you rank ALL of DC's cosmics against ALL of Marvel's cosmics (particularly if you consider that the original poster's question on 'Which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers?'
may be more than mere semantics but that it is actually not ONLY touching on the cosmics but on their powers) then you ran into the same wall. A macro-level state of equilibrium.

Line all the cosmics up against each other and you end up with a big white egg!

Equal. None has stronger cosmics (if you look at them in their entirety) and none are 'better.'
Now, certain individual cosmics in DC may be better than those in Marvel, and certain in Marvel better than others in DC ....but if you lump them all up together it ends up being symmetry.

One of the best ways this was put forward was the whole 'Brothers' story whereby the two brothers, Red and Blue represented the two universes. Equal. Then the two were freaking retconned into jokes.

Anyways ....individual cosmics in MU are VASTLY superior to some in DCU (and vice-versa), but looking at the overall power scale (and the original poster DID ask 'which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers') the two are equal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
On a macro-scale the DCU and the MU are equal. Variances only arise on the micro-level (e.g. a particular character against a particular character ....e.g. Thor against Black Adam).
However, if one logically delves into the two 'universes' (more than that) on a macro-level then everything boils down to null. They are equal.

Which is why I used to be so amazed when (in the past) some people at KMC would put a few characters from the Marvel universe (always from the MU, at least the rather sizeable number of threads i saw) against the entire (all of it) DCU. It was such a level of fanboyism that led to them believing a smattering of MU characters (who, in one particular case, had been defeated with the aid of Nightcrawler) could lay sway over the ENTIRE DCU.

That would never happen, and neither would the inverse. No single character from the DCU (or number of characters) could simply waltz over to the MU and turn off the lights.

Why? Simply because the MU (and DCU) also have VASTLY powerful entities of their own that operate on an omni-dimensional and pan-cosmic level, and even those characters have their superiors who are (quite literally) beyond the normal concept of 'god' in their respective universes, and can simply make whatever is to happen happen.

Thus one universe being superior to another is pure nonsense .....what is not is that some people tend to prefer one over the other. At times they even have the stones to admit it (e.g. Quanchi saying that 'but i think marvel wins in this category by far. marvel outshines dc'), and at times the only indicator is the toned-down stench of a furtive fanboy (e.g the ones who used to state that Wolverine could defeat Superman).

Anyways, on a macro level the two universes are the same.

And when you rank ALL of DC's cosmics against ALL of Marvel's cosmics (particularly if you consider that the original poster's question on 'Which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers?'
may be more than mere semantics but that it is actually not ONLY touching on the cosmics but on their powers) then you ran into the same wall. A macro-level state of equilibrium.

Line all the cosmics up against each other and you end up with a big white egg!

Equal. None has stronger cosmics (if you look at them in their entirety) and none are 'better.'
Now, certain individual cosmics in DC may be better than those in Marvel, and certain in Marvel better than others in DC ....but if you lump them all up together it ends up being symmetry.

One of the best ways this was put forward was the whole 'Brothers' story whereby the two brothers, Red and Blue represented the two universes. Equal. Then the two were freaking retconned into jokes.

Anyways ....individual cosmics in MU are VASTLY superior to some in DCU (and vice-versa), but looking at the overall power scale (and the original poster DID ask 'which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers') the two are equal. when u lump all the abstratcs together with the power of god backing them up its equal becuz i do believe each god is directly equal with regards to the other. but and i say this that marvel cosmic threats are much more dire than dc cosmic threats. in dc you still have the smaller characters playing huge roles whereas in marvel there is ahuge degree of luck or a plot deive involved as to explain how they lost.

take ig for instance. the heroes basically were cannnon fodder all of them. they were merely a distraction and then u bring in the heavyweights and they to lost. only when a thanos became basically the embodiment of this universe and replaced eternity did he leave himself open for a defeat. while in cioe for instance you had superman still killing a multiversal threat becuz of all the damage he sustained.

if u take god out of the equation marvel wins.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
ill see your list and raise you.

marvel has :

living tribunal
eternity
infinity
oblivion
mistress death
master order
lord chaos
heart of the universe we will put it in thanos hands
ig we will put it in adam warlocks clutches
beyonders
true beyonders
infinities
celestials
protege
tyrant (fully powered)
maelstrom(anomaly)
hawk god
abraxas

My list would pwn ur list. stick out tongue

quanchi112
My list would pwn ur list. stick out tongue my list is way more full of baddies. imo.

Sundipped
my list is way more full of baddies. imo.

I say my list has more survivors than yours.
Every 1 on your list gets pwned except maybe Eternity, LT, HOTU (Thanos) and Abraxas. But in the end they get ganged up on. cool

Ion, Imperiex, and New Gods maybe the only 1's who get pwned on my list.

llagrok
Kirby's been playing on both sides. Fence dancer!

quanchi112
I say my list has more survivors than yours.
Every 1 on your list gets pwned except maybe Eternity, LT, HOTU (Thanos) and Abraxas. But in the end they get ganged up on. cool

Ion, Imperiex, and New Gods maybe the only 1's who get pwned on my list. ur imps would fall to the true beyonders. trust me thanos with the hear t would extinguish 90 percent of ur list on his own. look at his on panel feats. no on on ur dc side has that kind of on panel proof. i included scathan to. along with the protege. ur list i believe gets beaten and badly.

Erik-Lensherr
Dc by far

First of all Dc Universe has 2 beings who are as powerfull as the One Above All (The Supreme being in Marvel) , those being The Presence/God and the Great Evil Beast.

They also have many characters who would pretty much dominate the Living Tribunal such as Michael , Lucifer , Spectre (Merged , Pre-Crisis or Full Power) or The 5d Imp (Mr Mxy , which nobody would be able to do anything against except the One Above All) . Not to mention characters such as Anti-Monitor , Ion (Classic) , Parallax or Extant w/Worlogog . Or groups such as The Endless , The Guardians .

Then there are also characters such as Kismet (DC's equivalent of Eternity) or Shazam , aswell as Nabu the wise who is stronger than the previous two . Imperiex , Krona and Mordru are also very powerfull .

There's pretty much no contest .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Dc by far

First of all Dc Universe has 2 beings who are as powerfull as the One Above All (The Supreme being in Marvel) , those being The Presence/God and the Great Evil Beast.

They also have many characters who would pretty much dominate the Living Tribunal such as Michael , Lucifer , Spectre (Merged , Pre-Crisis or Full Power) or The 5d Imp (Mr Mxy , which nobody would be able to do anything against except the One Above All) . Not to mention characters such as Anti-Monitor , Ion (Classic) , Parallax or Extant w/Worlogog . Or groups such as The Endless , The Guardians .

Then there are also characters such as Kismet (DC's equivalent of Eternity) or Shazam , aswell as Nabu the wise who is stronger than the previous two . Imperiex , Krona and Mordru are also very powerfull .

There's pretty much no contest . no contest. laughing

the am who was almost killed by supergirl. eventually weakned to the point of dying from supermans punch. mr mxy lets see he was depowered by the spectre who wasnt even fully powered and was oneshotted by gog. it doesn appear that hard to kill mr mxy. ur overrating him like always.

thanos with the heart was described as god. he has on panel feats that far suprass anything by anyone in dc. thanos pawne everyone else at once with no effort whatsoever. show me michael or lucy doing this.
so u realize what scathan with the protege and the lt could do to dc. do u realize. nabu got pawned by a depowered spectre with ease. hes a joke compared to most of these forces.

the true beyonders would lay waste to the 5 dimensional imps. the un could nullify krona,imperiex, or mordru. i mean come on marvel wins this and with ease.

Erik-Lensherr
I hope you didn't just reply to my post because you're on ignore . Like I told you , you just aren't worth mine or anybody's time .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I hope you didn't just reply to my post because you're on ignore . Like I told you , you just aren't worth mine or anybody's time . ignore me mr biased. ill continue to respond. ignoring is a cowards way out. i come here to debate but no to ignore poeple and pick and choose who i debate with.

laughing

Estacado
Dc.
As Erik said they have 2 Supreme beings plus Michael and Lucifer that is more then enough....

lordboo
Originally posted by Estacado
Dc.
As Erik said they have 2 Supreme beings plus Michael and Lucifer that is more then enough....
when u put it like that i totally agree
so that is 2 supreme beings
2 beings powered by supreme being
spectre powered by the source as well

llagrok
TOAA, Spectre and GEB are the only ones worth mentioning in this battle. DC has two, marvel has one.

Superherovandal
you mean Presence...cause Spectre can't beat a supreme being...he'd be the one after Micheal and Lucifer yess...Like i said all these Marvel vs DC threads are a way for people to just vote for whichever company they're more biased towards and all like one maybe a little more than the other.

joesdabest1
I think DC has much stronger cosmics.

Marvel may have an answer to Spectre in The LT. But it becomes so unbalanced when you throw Michael, Lucifer, GEB, Yaweh, etc.... in the mix.

Marvel has no answer to those other than TOAA.

kevdude
The list for both company's could go on and go. I'd rate them equal but DC has more interesting cosmics.

Endless Mike
Tie

Mr Master
Technically speaking,

Marvel has TWo Supreme Beings aswell.

TOAA/GOD are Two beings, one is an Artist that draws what we read in Marvel,

the other is his "Collaborator" ... evidently the guy who gives him the stories to draw,

which logically means he's the "Writer."

Then Marvel has a host of cats aside from that, that can wipe out the Marvel Omniverse,

basically All-Powerful.

So I don't know what's all this talk about Marvel getting stomped easily in a Cosmic battle.

Mr Master
Here'a a quick comprehensive list of Marvel's top dogs:

TOAA/GOD (2 Entities)
THOTI
The Alien Entity
The Infinity Being
Scathan glare (I disaprove of this ... but it is Canon)
The LT
Protege
The BeyonderS
Jaspers 616
Jamie Braddock
Merlyn
Edifice Rex
Havok
Captain Britain (Sword/Amulet)
HOM Wanda
Meggan
Vangaard
Masters of the Matrix
Abraxas
Entropy
Umar/Eternity/Infinity
Death/Oblivion
Other Multiversal Abstracts
The Infinites
The Makers
Genis
Slorioth
The Rot
The Universal Abstracts

kevdude
Didn't Eternity state that if it was his full self the IG wouldn't have even effected him?? If thats true hes way to low MM. confused

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude
Didn't Eternity state that if it was his full self the IG wouldn't have even effected him??

That was Warlock's first blast directed only at Eternity.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5049/we1fd7.th.jpg

I don't think Warlock meant to destroy him here,
and Eternity's played mind tricks before (told lies really in order to reach a goal)

Eternity then makes his statement and Warlock gets angry,
Warlock lets out a second blast, Abstracts were crumbling to pieces this time:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

kevdude
Where does Multi-Eternity stand within all of this then?? This would just have to be an M-bodie as they call them seeing Eternity might be right. Whats your view?

kevdude
And what about The End when Thanos was talking with Eternity about being pretty much the 3rd most powerful being?? Where does that come into play?

Mr Master
Where does Multi-Eternity stand within all of this then?? This would just have to be an M-bodie as they call them seeing Eternity might be right. Whats your view?

Multi-Eternity does not exist.

Multi-Eternity is a name given to Eternity's Totality by Captain Universe.

Eternity, has always been a Multiverse,
well now it's comprised of Eternity/Infinity.

M-bodies, are very important.
An Abstract Consciousness not only manifests in an M-body,
but the Concept also transfers its full power and consciousness
into the M-body in order to employ it.

An Abstract Consciousness can loose its hold on a Concept if it's destroyed,
and replaced quickly by another Sentience of Cosmic scale.

But evidently we've seen through the Anomaly case,
that the original host apparently retains it's position
if the replacement losses its hold of the Concepts position & power.

The IG is above Eternity totality (Multiverse)
The IG is above Eternity's Aspects (Universes)

IMO.

Mr Master
And what about The End when Thanos was talking with Eternity about being pretty much the 3rd most powerful being?? Where does that come into play?

It's technically true, within the Multiverse that is.

It's just that anomalies of great power have appeared from time to time within the Multiverse,
what can I say, I guess it's better if it stays away from absolutes,
allows you anticipate change, making reading more interesting through diversity.

KMC_Drifter
A battle like this can only turn out one way....a stalemate between both companies Supreme Beings. The lesser abstracts and cosmics...LT, Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, Beyonder, etc....are insignificant in this fight...as the Supreme Beings can blink them from existence. All that is left is omniversal destruction with TOAA, Presence, God, and GEB stalemating each other for Eternity with no advantage to either side.

If you make a thread pitting cosmics...the Supreme Beings should be left out....otherwise it will always be a stalemate. Any being less than the Supreme are inconsequential in any battle scenario...when you have God on both teams.

Tazer
Yo.

no contest. laughing

the am who was almost killed by supergirl. eventually weakned to the point of dying from supermans punch. mr mxy lets see he was depowered by the spectre who wasnt even fully powered and was oneshotted by gog. it doesn appear that hard to kill mr mxy. ur overrating him like always.

thanos with the heart was described as god. he has on panel feats that far suprass anything by anyone in dc. thanos pawne everyone else at once with no effort whatsoever. show me michael or lucy doing this.
so u realize what scathan with the protege and the lt could do to dc. do u realize. nabu got pawned by a depowered spectre with ease. hes a joke compared to most of these forces.

the true beyonders would lay waste to the 5 dimensional imps. the un could nullify krona,imperiex, or mordru. i mean come on marvel wins this and with ease.

U have NO IDEA who Michael or Lucifer are, do U??

how about The Endless??

hell, Mike & Luc could/would likely solo all of the MU-cosmics themselves.....

Tazer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

U have NO IDEA who Michael or Lucifer are, do U??

how about The Endless??

hell, Mike & Luc could/would likely solo all of the MU-cosmics themselves.....

Tazer yes i have an idea. but people always give them all this credit when no scans basically have been shown demnstrating how badass they are. thanos from the end im sure has better on panel feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
A battle like this can only turn out one way....a stalemate between both companies Supreme Beings. The lesser abstracts and cosmics...LT, Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, Beyonder, etc....are insignificant in this fight...as the Supreme Beings can blink them from existence. All that is left is omniversal destruction with TOAA, Presence, God, and GEB stalemating each other for Eternity with no advantage to either side.

If you make a thread pitting cosmics...the Supreme Beings should be left out....otherwise it will always be a stalemate. Any being less than the Supreme are inconsequential in any battle scenario...when you have God on both teams. i agree that supreme beings should be left out of this. i started a few universal thread but excluded the abstracts cuz thats when it gets to tricky.

Priest
Marvel ftw

kevdude
Q we have a Lucifer thread to go to why don't you use it??

quanchi112
Q we have a Lucifer thread to go to why don't you use it?? post some scans. im sure in that respect thread its imageshack which is crap. dont know why people dont use photbucket which is fast and easier to download and view.

Tazer
Yo.

post some scans. im sure in that respect thread its imageshack which is crap. dont know why people dont use photbucket which is fast and easier to download and view.

if theres already a feat thread, then Y should someone else post scans??

sometimes U gotta do the work man.....and for the record, theyre *not* I-shack pics.

Tazer

Lord Prime
DC

Nikkolas
Marvel.

Air Legend
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter

If you make a thread pitting cosmics...the Supreme Beings should be left out....otherwise it will always be a stalemate. Any being less than the Supreme are inconsequential in any battle scenario...when you have God on both teams.

Well you know...God/TOAA can draw and write Spiderman defeating all of DC at once. They'll just have to face a heavy lawsuit lol.

quanchi112
Yo.

if theres already a feat thread, then Y should someone else post scans??

sometimes U gotta do the work man.....and for the record, theyre *not* I-shack pics.

Tazer ill get around to it eventually.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Prime
DC dc would get rocked. id like to see how they even dealt with the celestials and galactus. if sbp can cause such a stir in dc imagine what real heavy hitters would do over there. infinite crisis squared it would be.

Tazer
Yo.

ill get around to it eventually.

to be read as "I cant admit the truth to myself." eh?

laughing

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

re-posted here so quanchi has no excuse to NOT see Luc's feats:

Originally posted by Draco69
Lucifer was the third being created by the presence:
"Michael's Demiurgic power gave birth to the first matter, and Lucifer's will shaped it into suns":

http://static.flickr.com/50/127130331_c39b0a40af_o.jpg

Lucifer to Death while dead "You have no claim on me":

http://static.flickr.com/56/127130586_316a182070_o.jpg

Re-incorporation from death is normally no problem for Lucifer:

http://static.flickr.com/49/127131464_0d0613068e_o.jpg

Lucifer threatens the Endless Death, who replies "If you kill the messenger in the long run you just get less mail"

http://static.flickr.com/47/127132181_64cf8bd931_o.jpg

Lucifer and the dark elves."It is guarded by the dark elves probably enough to deter the common ruck of gods and monsters"
The dark elves hide themselves in whimpering panic when they see Lucifer :

http://static.flickr.com/49/127424983_4274fdda72_o.jpg

Lucifer vs the Midgard Serpent that tortures Loki placed there by Odin- guess who wins:P

http://static.flickr.com/49/127425180_929a044130_o.jpg

Lucifer offers up freeing Loki on Ragnarok in exchange for a very special ship, so don't say that Odin is anywhere near him:

http://static.flickr.com/55/127425380_79ef1bf686_o.jpg

The Presence, the omnipotent creator of Creation and omnipotent all powerful God (With a capital G, Biblical God is mentioned a fraction of the presence in the silver city throne room):

Names Lucifer as the "King of contrivance and manipulation"
In other words, that he's the most cunning scheming prep bastard to ever live after his "dad" wink:

http://static.flickr.com/1/127432730_5166ad2136_o.jpg

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

heres some more:

Now, here's Lucifer's second or third best feat:

He went outside of the presence's creation , and there he mercy killed his Brother Michael.

Michael was the 2nd or third most powerful being in creation alongside Lucifer.

Lucifer was the Will, Michael the power (The presenc edirectly imbued him with power, he was the one that easily overturned the rogue angels without using the presence's power).

Lucifer helps "kill" him and the release of energy that would have destroyed the entire DC omniverse and rebboted it is chaneeled by Lucifer to create a new reality that is entirely deperate from the Presence.

This omniversal big bang doesn't even scratch him:

http://static.flickr.com/54/127050112_477047a0e7_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/55/127050443_09b7ba3c94_o.jpg

And slightly less impressive, remmember the Source wall?

The one holding the promethian giants, Darkseid, anything that touches it with nothing ever being able to get to the other side?

Lucifer ignores it and The source , and it apparently doesn't move , so that he (Lucifer) can take a good view of all creation.

He also shows the ability to watch everything ahppening in the universe at once without any difficulty and finding someone.

http://static.flickr.com/52/127047035_6b354349e8_o.jpg

Now, a few scenes from Lucifer as he builds himself a universe quickly (This is just a test version for him).

http://static.flickr.com/47/127058603_9321906be4_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/52/127059023_1125af790f_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/52/127058345_560888767b_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/52/127059350_f5b12d5ca5_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/36/127059568_d75e8b6820_o.jpg

Lucifer laying out the rules in his new creation, note the SUN inside his hands:

http://static.flickr.com/44/127109552_79d5066e8a_o.jpg?v=0

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

and more....... :

Lucifer gets alot of respect in KMC Forums. However people still don't understand what the bastard is capable of. Lucifer is "the second greatest being in creation" So, I've decided to make a Lucifer Respect Thread.

ALL credit goes to DEATH the Legionnaire.

If you are unable to view a scan at anytime, simply right-click Properties, copy the URL, and paste it into the address bar.

Sandman/Morpheus/Dream, one of the oldest and most powerful beings in reality comment on Lucifer (Keep in mind that Sandman is the source of dreams, imagination and all of the gods, and that he shapes reality and the mind. He knows what he is talking about, and is still certain that going up against Lucifer means certain Death" (From Death, his sister):

http://static.flickr.com/51/127030404_4248a52ebd.jpg

Now, One of Morpheus's servants is biblical Cain, curse of sevenfold returning and all.

(The curse was imparted by the Presence, anyone hurting him will have the effect returned upon him 7 times as strong without hurting Cain at all).

Here's what Lucifer thinks of that:

http://static.flickr.com/44/127029885_37e0770843.jpg

Lucifer in Relation to Oneiros yet again:
Dream is scared stiff of Lucifer even with his helmet and equipment and the fact that it's impossible to kill him permanently.

http://static.flickr.com/1/127034788_362ace70b8_b.jpg

Lucifer compared to every Demon in hell:

He also talks about playing with them, retconning any incident of a lesser demon giving him trouble.

http://static.flickr.com/50/127036065_45a7142142_b.jpg

Tazer

Kutulu
Tazer:

Yo. You're a fanboy.

Kutulu

quanchi112
this lcy has impressive feats. but i dont see anything impressive in combat. just him going from here to there talking to different beings.

why did he need to ask loki for a ship? if hes this powerful why ask anyone for basically anything. id have to read the comics and see him in combat to see how powerful he can truly be?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Kutulu
Tazer:

Yo. You're a fanboy.

Kutulu

like thats an INSULT?? *pfft!*

if showing that there might be a character more powerful/formidable than the LT is "being a fanboy", then consider me a member and try again comrade.

Tazer

Tazer

Kutulu
Yo.

like thats an INSULT?? *pfft!*

if showing that there might be a character more powerful/formidable than the LT is "being a fanboy", then consider me a member and try again comrade.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Oh really?

Kutulu

Kutulu

Tazer
Yo.

yup.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

yup.

Tazer any combat scans? what can he do in combat?

kevdude
So I guess you DIDN'T read the part where he WAS IN Deaths realm POWERLESS and THREATENED HER?? What more combat feats do you want?? Come on. huh

quanchi112
So I guess you DIDN'T read the part where he WAS IN Deaths realm POWERLESS and THREATENED HER?? What more combat feats do you want?? Come on. huh i dont know how powerful death is over in dc? doesnt seem all to menacing if she can lose in her own realm against a powerless opponent. if he would have defeated her this would be more impressive other than just threatening her also. in one of the scans he asked loki for help. he needed to go to him. doesnt make him look that scary when hes asking loki for favors.

Endless Mike
Someone post his fight against the two Titans with the power of the Presence

kevdude
i dont know how powerful death is over in dc? doesnt seem all to menacing if she can lose in her own realm against a powerless opponent. if he would have defeated her this would be more impressive other than just threatening her also. in one of the scans he asked loki for help. he needed to go to him. doesnt make him look that scary when hes asking loki for favors.

Do you know she made an appearance in the Hulk at the wedding of Rick and Marlo?? Talking smack about Thanos at the same time too (which Marvel Death has never done)?? Of course it should be Mistress Death but we have never seen her dress like this EVER! Endless Death will be there when everything ends and lock everything behind her.

quanchi112
Do you know she made an appearance in the Hulk at the wedding of Rick and Marlo?? Talking smack about Thanos at the same time too (which Marvel Death has never done)?? Of course it should be Mistress Death but we have never seen her dress like this EVER! Endless Death will be there when everything ends and lock everything behind her. dont know what this means. wish i did but u ramble to much. explain it thoroughly cuz i dont know about this appearance and frankly dont know what ur talking about.

kevdude
Not rambling lol. She will close the door to the universe, time will then loop over back into the beginning. And just letting you know the Endless Death or what looked like her and acted like her made an appearance in Hulk.

quanchi112
Not rambling lol. She will close the door to the universe, time will then loop over back into the beginning. And just letting you know the Endless Death or what looked like her and acted like her made an appearance in Hulk. ok who is endless death? i havent read this comic and am still confused. is endless death mistress death?

kevdude
Endless Death is the Death of DC Vertigo. She is the real Death, she has abstracts for other worlds and dimensions but she is the real deal. Mistress Death is Marvels Death. DC Death was shown in a Hulk comic. She is on panel of coming in the MU and leaving whenever she wants. Endless Death has her own paperback and is shown in the DC Sandman and Lucifer comics among others. Letting you know more about DC cosmics, all I'm doing smile

quanchi112
Endless Death is the Death of DC Vertigo. She is the real Death, she has abstracts for other worlds and dimensions but she is the real deal. Mistress Death is Marvels Death. DC Death was shown in a Hulk comic. She is on panel of coming in the MU and leaving whenever she wants. Endless Death has her own paperback and is shown in the DC Sandman and Lucifer comics among others. Letting you know more about DC cosmics, all I'm doing smile so this dc death appearance is canon in hulk? is this the same death lucy threatened?

kevdude
so this dc death appearance is canon in hulk? is this the same death lucy threatened?

Yup that comic in Hulk is canon I believe, # 418. Although Marvel never got the ok to USE her in the Hulk comic it is her, DC has never complained about it also. And the same Death Lucy threatened.

quanchi112
Yup that comic in Hulk is canon I believe, # 418. Although Marvel never got the ok to USE her in the Hulk comic it is her, DC has never complained about it also. And the same Death Lucy threatened. wow i cant believe marvel would use dc's death without their permission. if this is true its all to interesting.

kevdude
Want to see a scan or scans?? Must be noted nobody stopped her from coming and going in the MU.

quanchi112
Want to see a scan or scans?? Must be noted nobody stopped her from coming and going in the MU. i always like to see scans.

kevdude
http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk418p218gq.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk418p228vb.jpg

Here you are. She leaves just because she don't want to be around Thanos laughing out loud

Tazer
Yo.

wow i cant believe marvel would use dc's death without their permission. if this is true its all to interesting.

thats nothing; Captain America made an appearance in the lsh either just b4 or just after the GDS -story.

things like this are simply a tip of the hat amongst comic creators generally.......

Tazer

quanchi112

Here you are. She leaves just because she don't want to be around Thanos laughing out loud how dare she call thanos a creep.

mad

Mr Master
Endless Death is the Death of DC Vertigo. She is the real Death,

And what does this mean, that Mistress Death is a fake representation of the Concept? laughing out loud

she has abstracts for other worlds and dimensions but she is the real deal.

Mistress Death is the "real deal" too.

Mistress Death is Marvels Death.

That's all she needs to be concerning Marvel.

DC Death was shown in a Hulk comic.
She is on panel of coming in the MU and leaving whenever she wants.

???

Yup that comic in Hulk is canon I believe, # 418.

Hulk #418 is canon, there's no mention of any Endless Death anywhere.

There's absolutely NO depiction of any Endless Death either.

Although Marvel never got the ok to USE her in the Hulk comic it is her,
DC has never complained about it also.

That's because that isn't Endless Death,
that could be anyone (including Mistress Death)

And the same Death Lucy threatened.

You have absolutely NO proof of that.

Want to see a scan or scans??
Must be noted nobody stopped her from coming and going in the MU.

Must be noted Endless Death NEVER entered the MU.

Do you have proof of this Endless Death entering the MU?
Do you have proof of this Endless Death stating where she's from?
Do you have proof of this Endless Death leaving the MU and returning to her own?

Or is this entire silly speculation based on your Two vague scans?

If so, you must be joking.

Here you are.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
And what does this mean, that Mistress Death is a fake representation of the Concept? laughing out loud

???

Do you have proof of this Endless Death leaving the MU and returning to her own?

laughing it did sound fishy mr master. but i have never been lied to by kevdude before and gave him the benefit of the doubt. those two scans were pretty vague. that i am sure of. id have to read the comic but it isnt canon im sure and dc wouldnt recognize it if a marvel writer threw this in there for shits and giggles.

kevdude

???

laughing

1. No, I meant she is the real Death of DC Vertigo shouldn't be a part of Marvel. I didn't think that needed to be stated.
2. Mistress Death is the real deal in Marvel I agree.
3. So your denying that doesn't look like DC Death?
4. That could be anyone, but they could be sued for drawing a character just like someone DC owns.
5. Do I have proof thats Endless Death?? Have you looked at the scans?? Of course it should be Mistress Death but she has never acted like that has she? Or dressed like that...

This has also been debated on other forums, just that this is the first time it has been brought up on this one..

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's See, DC Cosmics

Micheal
Lucifer
The Spectre
The Ultimator
Mr. Mxy

Those are just the top five off top of my head. The LT, who is marvel's most powerful, can't stand up to all 5. Who would he call for help?

Sandai Kitetsu
Hotu for the win. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Hotu for the win. erm

THe HOTU is not a cosmic being. And It would only be shaped By lucifer's will, as it has no will of it's own. At best it would stalemate micheal's power. Sorry.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THe HOTU is not a cosmic being. And It would only be shaped By lucifer's will, as it has no will of it's own. At best it would stalemate micheal's power. Sorry.
Stop posting nvr. Without the Presence Thanos w/HOTI would solo the DC universe. Then he would stalemate the Presence.

Sandai Kitetsu
THe HOTU is not a cosmic being. And It would only be shaped By lucifer's will, as it has no will of it's own. At best it would stalemate micheal's power. Sorry. I know it isn't, but it's a cosmic plot device. Just give it to thanos and this thread will end.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Stop posting nvr. Without the Presence Thanos w/HOTI would solo the DC universe. Then he would stalemate the Presence.

Michael alone would Stalemate Thanos. Lucifer would turn the power thanos wielded against thanos, or use it to shape worlds. You stop posting. There that was simple enough wasn't it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I know it isn't, but it's a cosmic plot device. Just give it to thanos and this thread will end.

Lucifer and micheal are plot characters. thus this thread would end with thanos getting his ass handed to him. And he's not a cosmic being. So This thread wouldnt' end, becuz the Heart is not a cosmic being.

quanchi112
THe HOTU is not a cosmic being. And It would only be shaped By lucifer's will, as it has no will of it's own. At best it would stalemate micheal's power. Sorry. michael has no on panel feats that can match thanos with the heart , sorry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Stop posting nvr. Without the Presence Thanos w/HOTI would solo the DC universe. Then he would stalemate the Presence. thanos with the heart could solo the dc universe outside the presence, then im not sure what would happen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
michael has no on panel feats that can match thanos with the heart , sorry.

Micheal releases Multiversal creating power just by being cut.
THanos with the heart recreated the Universe.

Michael beat down the spectre and then spared his life.
Thanos absorbed the LT.

I'd Say micheal gives as good or better than thanos witht he heart.

nimbus006
This is a really vague thread. Who are we talking about here?

Lets make it:

NVR's top 5

Micheal
Lucifer
The Spectre
The Ultimator
Mr. Mxy

vs.

Mr. Masters:

Thanos w/ the HOTI
Pre-retcon Beyonder
Pre-retcon Molecule Man
LT
Captain Britain- w/ the Sword of Might and the Amulet of right

Galan007
Micheal releases Multiversal creating power just by being cut.
THanos with the heart recreated the Universe.

Michael beat down the spectre and then spared his life.
Thanos absorbed the LT.

I'd Say micheal gives as good or better than thanos witht he heart. What I found to be odd is that according to Dream of the Endless...

"Lucifer is the most powerful angel of all.... Saving his Creator , perhaps the most powerful being there is."

nimbus006

I'd Say micheal gives as good or better than thanos witht he heart.

Agreed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
What I found to be odd is that according to Dream of the Endless...

"Lucifer is the most powerful angel of all.... Saving his Creator , perhaps the most powerful being there is."

As I have said already, Lucifer would spank Thanos with the heart. Becuz We already know lucifer's will>>>>>>THanos. So lucifer could easily take over the power of the Heart or use it to his own ends. Just as he did the power within michael.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
This is a really vague thread. Who are we talking about here?

Lets make it:

NVR's top 5

Micheal
Lucifer
The Spectre
The Ultimator
Mr. Mxy

vs.

Mr. Masters:

Thanos w/ the HOTI
Pre-retcon Beyonder
Pre-retcon Molecule Man
LT
Captain Britain- w/ the Sword of Might and the Amulet of right

The LT is Under thanos with the Heart. The LT under Preretconned is from a story that doesn't exist and thus can't be counted in the LT's or The Beyonders feats or lack there of in case with the LT.

nimbus006
The LT is Under thanos with the Heart. The LT under Preretconned is from a story that doesn't exist and thus can't be counted in the LT's or The Beyonders feats or lack there of in case with the LT.

Im sorry Im not understanding what your trying to say.

Galan007
As I have said already, Lucifer would spank Thanos with the heart. Becuz We already know lucifer's will>>>>>>THanos. So lucifer could easily take over the power of the Heart or use it to his own ends. Just as he did the power within michael. I know.

I just found Dream's statement to be very interesting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im sorry Im not understanding what your trying to say.

I"m saying Master's List is inccorect. The LT is higher in power than pre retconned beyonder or Pre retconned MM. Why? Becuz the story is retconned, thus the LT in the story doesn't exist. meaning the in continuity LT has never been defeated by The beyonder or the MM. Thus you have to treat that story as an entirely different LT since It never happend. By Digi's rules, alternate time lines and such dont' count toward current characters. This works both ways. The Low showings of the LT in that story don't count against him since it wasn't him.

Galan007
I"m saying Master's List is inccorect. The LT is higher in power than pre retconned beyonder or Pre retconned MM. Why? Becuz the story is retconned, thus the LT in the story doesn't exist. meaning the in continuity LT has never been defeated by The beyonder or the MM. Thus you have to treat that story as an entirely different LT since It never happend. By Digi's rules, alternate time lines and such dont' count toward current characters. This works both ways. The Low showings of the LT in that story don't count against him since it wasn't him. I think Mr M's hierarchy list included the most powerful beings ever, in Marvel.

So pre-retcon Beyonder/MM would have been included there...

But retconned characters weren't intended to be in this thread, imo.

As the thread started said:

"Which universe has the more powerful cosmic powers?"

That implies characters in the present-tense, to me. srug

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Mr M's hierarchy list included the most powerful beings ever, in Marvel.

So pre-retcon Beyonder would have been included there...

But retconned characters weren't intended to be in this thread, imo.

I do agree that the MM and the beyonder belong on the list. But they did nothing to indicate that either could defeat the LT, Who, has never been defeated by either. THe LT in the story isn't the same LT. Becuz the story nevr happened in continuity. It might as well be a gag book. At any rate, The MM nor the beyonder count.

nimbus006

Yea I thought about that, good point.

Well i dont see anyone else besides LT, in Marvels Hiearchy challenging DC's cosmics. DC just has more actual beings, while Marvel has things such as THOTU, IG, UN etc...

Mr Master
Well i dont see anyone else besides LT, in Marvels Hiearchy challenging DC's cosmics. DC just has more actual beings, while Marvel has things such as THOTU, IG, UN etc...

Not exactly.

The LT (Omniversal)
The Alien Entity (Omniversal)
Merlyn (Omniversal)
Roma/CN (Omniversal)
Jaspers 616/Fury (Omniversal threat joined to his plot device)
Edifice Rex (Omniversal)
Havok/Nexus (Omniversal)
BeyonderS (Omniversal)
Scathan (Omniversal) ... heehee ...
Captain Britain/Excalibur & Amulet (if allowed ... Omniversal)
Vangaard (nigh-Omniversal)
Masters of the Matrix (Multiversal)
Eternity/Infinity (Multiversal)

That's off the top of my head, not including the IG or THOTI of the UN.

Power16
Wow that's quite a few Omniversal beings for marvel a couple i am aware of and some i'm drawing a blanc on at the moment. Care to elaborate on The Alien Entity, Roma/CN, Edifice Rex, Havok/Nexus and Vangaard...please and thank you's smile.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Power16
Wow that's quite a few Omniversal beings for marvel a couple i am aware of and some i'm drawing a blanc on at the moment. Care to elaborate on The Alien Entity, Roma/CN, Edifice Rex, Havok/Nexus and Vangaard...please and thank you's smile.
Go to his comic book heirarchy thread. That's where he can answer questions you have.

nimbus006
Not exactly.

The LT (Omniversal)
The Alien Entity (Omniversal)
Merlyn (Omniversal)
Roma/CN (Omniversal)
Jaspers 616/Fury (Omniversal threat joined to his plot device)
Edifice Rex (Omniversal)
Havok/Nexus (Omniversal)
BeyonderS (Omniversal)
Scathan (Omniversal) ... heehee ...
Captain Britain/Excalibur & Amulet (if allowed ... Omniversal)
Vangaard (nigh-Omniversal)
Masters of the Matrix (Multiversal)
Eternity/Infinity (Multiversal)

That's off the top of my head, not including the IG or THOTI of the UN.

Well i had mentioned LT and Captain Britain/ Excalibur & Amulet but besides them can any other stand up to Lucifer, Michael, Spectre, Ultimator and Mr. Mxy.

Maybe Merlyn not to familiar with some of these.

Power16
Oh ok, will do.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Power16
Wow that's quite a few Omniversal beings for marvel a couple i am aware of and some i'm drawing a blanc on at the moment. Care to elaborate on The Alien Entity, Roma/CN, Edifice Rex, Havok/Nexus and Vangaard...please and thank you's .

The Alien Entity right now is seemingly the embodiment of the Omniverse,
(It merged with all of Marvel's History including the Future)

Roma with the CN can erase any Universe in the Omniverse:

Edifex Rex can collpase the Omniverse back into it's Cosmic Egg.

Havok/Nexus is merged to the "Nexus of All Realities"
The Nexus is connected to every Universe in Marvel,
essentially he's become the manifestation or Concept of that connection.

Vangaard can erase any Universe in the Omniverse he so chooses.
(his purpose is to rub out redundant Universes)

Power16
Thank You my good man! I was just roaming through your Cosmic Hierarchy Forum trying to figure it out.

Mr Master
Well i had mentioned LT and Captain Britain/ Excalibur & Amulet but besides them can any other stand up to Lucifer, Michael, Spectre, Ultimator and Mr. Mxy.

Maybe Merlyn not to familiar with some of these.

I mean how much more is there to do?

If Marvel's guys can wack the Omniverse, who outside of Marvel can take them?

No Comic book co is greater than any other,
so I don't see what anyone else can do better just cause their the shit in their comic book co.

This is why I try to abstain from these sorts of thread (cross Co duals) their pointless really.

Like this argument, "Lucifer wins because Lucifer Will >>>>> whoever. laughing

Nonsense.

Lucifer's "Will" may be significant in that Comic book Co,
but in another it means shit

Same goes for a Marvel cat messing with another Co because of whatever reason.

You feel me?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I mean how much more is there to do?

If Marvel's guys can wack the Omniverse, who outside of Marvel can take them?

No Comic book co is greater than any other,
so I don't see what anyone else can do better just cause their the shit in their comic book co.

This is why I try to abstain from these sorts of thread (cross Co duals) their pointless really.

Like this argument, "Lucifer wins because Lucifer Will >>>>> whoever. laughing

Nonsense.

Lucifer's "Will" may be significant in that Comic book Co,
but in another it means shit

Same goes for a Marvel cat messing with another Co because of whatever reason.

You feel me?

Then what's the point of debate thread if the Power cosmic is shit in DC and Oan energy is shit in Marvel? Oh I know. the Mods already answered this question. It's a neutral universe where all powers are the shit.

Tony Stark
Marvel for the win...FTW... And you can always add peeps like Galactus, The ELDERS, Franklin Richards, Hyperstorm, Dark Phoenix to name a few more that could join the party.

Mr Master
Then what's the point of debate thread if the Power cosmic is shit in DC and Oan energy is shit in Marvel?

dontgetit

You just have nothing to say, but you say something anyway.

Oh I know. the Mods already answered this question.
It's a neutral universe where all powers are the shit.

In which case the Companies stalemate. erm

King_Mungi
Seems you two have been hijacking all the threads, and in turn the end result is you guys simply bickering between each other.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Seems you two have been hijacking all the threads, and in turn the end result is you guys simply bickering between each other.

Nah dogs, research this and any other thread you're refering to.

I'm here to talk about Marvel Comics, (been doing it for a hot minute)
every serious post is dealt with accordingly (with seriousness & respect)

Posts that revile others or use snide remarks and an irritating condescending sarcasm,
are dealt with accordingly aswell (without mercy)

I dislike cats that enter threads where serious minded members are having discussions important to them, just to wiggle in the middle and become this overbearing thorn in eveyone's side.

I aint gonna name anyone, but don't include me in a party
when I'm just attacking back out of frustration.

I mean dogs, I'm human ... enough is enough, at some point we explode.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah dogs, research this and any other thread you're refering to.

I'm here to talk about Marvel Comics, (been doing it for a hot minute)
every serious post is dealt with accordingly (with seriousness & respect)

Posts that revile others or use snide remarks and an irritating condescending sarcasm,
are dealt with accordingly aswell (without mercy)

I dislike cats that enter threads where serious minded members are having discussions important to them, just to wiggle in the middle and become this overbearing thorn in eveyone's side.

I aint gonna name anyone, but don't include me in a party
when I'm just attacking back out of frustration.

I mean dogs, I'm human ... enough is enough, at some point we explode.

Cry a river.

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Seems you two have been hijacking all the threads, and in turn the end result is you guys simply bickering between each other. At this point it's become more of a "who can get in the last word" contest. ermm

Mr Master
At this point it's become more of a "who can get in the last word" contest.

Yea, that's what it is.

And when you and quanchi go back and forth uhh ... never mind. smokin2

We all have our boiling points, no one should be displaying pretentiousness around here.

"We're all part of the same hypocrisy senator" (from Godfather pt.2)

quanchi112
Yea, that's what it is.

We all have our boiling points, no one should be displaying pretentiousness around here.

"We're all part of the same hypocrisy senator" (from Godfather pt.2) why do posters always throw my name in when im not even involved most of the time.

Galan007
And when you and quanchi go back and forth uhh ... never mind. smokin2 When we go back and forth, and circles start forming.... I step away. smile

That post wasn't directed solely at you btw. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea, that's what it is.

"We're all part of the same hypocrisy senator" (from Godfather pt.2)
But it's so much fun. You can't tell me you don't go "OOOOOOOOOOOH nver gets on my damned nerves. I'm going to own him" And then all charged and proceed to get diareah at your image link button.

kevdude
alright everyone looks at each other and decides not to fight, then everyone goes out for beers big grin = stalemate

quanchi112
But it's so much fun. You can't tell me you don't go "OOOOOOOOOOOH nver gets on my damned nerves. I'm going to own him" And then all charged and proceed to get diareah at your image link button. marvels cosmic forces would really rip into dc 's cosmic ranks. marvel is head and shoulders above dc here.

Tony Stark
alright everyone looks at each other and decides not to fight, then everyone goes out for beers big grin = stalemate

Well the question now is did they look at each other for more or less than 30 sec before going out for beers... If not then it can't be considered a stalemate.

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
marvels cosmic forces would really rip into dc 's cosmic ranks. marvel is head and shoulders above dc here.
LMAo and this is based upon what? You know I know a whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole lot about DC cosmics. I know about cosmic beings most others have forgetten about. I could name cosmic beings who are rediculous. I'd say you are just saying something without knowing much about DC comics.

Astner
Stalemate my friends, stalemate!

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Well the question now is did they look at each other for more or less than 30 sec before going out for beers... If not then it can't be considered a stalemate. Happy Dance

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tazer

Tony Stark
Yo.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tazer

cool

quanchi112
LMAo and this is based upon what? You know I know a whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole lot about DC cosmics. I know about cosmic beings most others have forgetten about. I could name cosmic beings who are rediculous. I'd say you are just saying something without knowing much about DC comics. get over it i could name a team of marvel cosmics that would obliterate dc barring 5 dimensional imps and all the wishers out of this contest. marvel crushed dc in terms of cosmic might.

Captain REX
Play nice, kiddos...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Captain REX
Play nice, kiddos... whose not playing nice?

nvrbeenwthagirl
get over it i could name a team of marvel cosmics that would obliterate dc barring 5 dimensional imps and all the wishers out of this contest. marvel crushed dc in terms of cosmic might.

Name a Team that will crush

Michael
Lucifer
GEB
The Source
THe Spectre
The Phantom Stranger
The Ultimator
The 5 D imps
The Quantum Mechanics
The Quantum Zealot
Trigon
Imperiex
The Guardians
The Anti Monitor
The Monitors
The ALE Entity
The Endless
Nabu and Shazam
Kismet
The Unimanigable
Cosmic Extant
Mordru
The Over Master
Mogo
Glimmer
The World Destroyer's From Waid's Flash run ( Can't think of thier names)
S'ivva
Yuga Khan
Darksied
HighFather
Zeus
Odin
Surtur
And I could go on and On. I don't see how Anyone could crush such an awesome line up. Give them a good fight yeah. Crush? No.
Shall I continue to add cosmic beings to the list or is this enough for you to realize that you are mistaken in your assumption that anyone is going to get "crushed"

Tony Stark

Michael
Lucifer
GEB
The Source
THe Spectre
The Phantom Stranger
The Ultimator
The 5 D imps
The Quantum Mechanics
The Quantum Zealot
Trigon
Imperiex
The Guardians
The Anti Monitor
The Monitors
The ALE Entity
The Endless
Nabu and Shazam
Kismet
The Unimanigable
Cosmic Extant
Mordru
The Over Master
Mogo
Glimmer
S'ivva
Yuga Khan
Darksied
HighFather
Zeus
Odin
Surtur
And I could go on and On. I don't see how Anyone could crush such an awesome line up. Give them a good fight yeah. Crush? No.
Shall I continue to add cosmic beings to the list or is this enough for you to realize that you are mistaken in your assumption that anyone is going to get "crushed"

Pffft...

Team Squirrel Girl... but of course.

cool

quanchi112

Michael
Lucifer
GEB
The Source
THe Spectre
The Phantom Stranger
The Ultimator
The 5 D imps
The Quantum Mechanics
The Quantum Zealot
Trigon
Imperiex
The Guardians
The Anti Monitor
The Monitors
The ALE Entity
The Endless
Nabu and Shazam
Kismet
The Unimanigable
Cosmic Extant
Mordru
The Over Master
Mogo
Glimmer
S'ivva
Yuga Khan
Darksied
HighFather
Zeus
Odin
Surtur
Shall I continue to add cosmic beings to the list or is this enough for you to realize that you are mistaken in your assumption that anyone is going to get "crushed" ok here goes.

1thanos with the heart of the universe
2living tribunal
3eternity
4infinity
5oblivion
6mistress death
7walker
8galactus
9tyrant (dp)
10korvac
11hawk god
12scathan
13 protege
14stranger
15 lord chaos
16 lord order
17 master hate
18mistress love
19 in betweener
19grandmaster
20runner
21 mephisto
22silver surfer
23 celestials
24beyonder
25 true beyonders
26 infinities
27 dark phoenix
28 phoenix 9
29 adam warlock w/ig
30 magus(original one)
31 annihilus
32annihilation wave
33 kubik(shaper of worlds)
34onslaught
35odin
36maelstrom (anomaly)
37genis vell(full capabilities)
38morg(wol)
39 kronos
40 drax
41 bubonicus
42 roma
43 merlyn
44dormammu
45 surtur
46 set
47 demogorge
48 onslaught
49firelord
50 nova(all powered up)
51 abraxas

NEED I GO ON.......

try and beat this lineup. dc gets stomped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok here goes.

1thanos with the heart of the universe
2living tribunal
3eternity
4infinity
5oblivion
6mistress death
7walker
8galactus
9tyrant (dp)
10korvac
11hawk god
12scathan
13 protege
14stranger
15 lord chaos
16 lord order
17 master hate
18mistress love
19 in betweener
19grandmaster
20runner
21 mephisto
22silver surfer
23 celestials
24beyonder
25 true beyonders
26 infinities
27 dark phoenix
28 phoenix 9
29 adam warlock w/ig
30 magus(original one)
31 annihilus
32annihilation wave
33 kubik(shaper of worlds)
34onslaught
35odin
36maelstrom (anomaly)
37genis vell(full capabilities)
38morg(wol)
39 kronos
40 drax
41 bubonicus
42 roma
43 merlyn
44dormammu
45 surtur
46 set
47 demogorge
48 onslaught
49firelord
50 nova(all powered up)
51 abraxas

NEED I GO ON.......

try and beat this lineup. dc gets stomped.

Mr. Mxy can beat your entire line up by himself with the exception of the LT and Thanos with the heart. And Thanos with the heart does NOT EXIST. It was an item that no longer exist and not a cosmic being. FAIL.

Tony Stark
Mr. Mxy can beat your entire line up by himself with the exception of the LT and Thanos with the heart. And Thanos with the heart does NOT EXIST. It was an item that no longer exist and not a cosmic being. FAIL.

Bah... Gleek has beaten Mr. Mxy.

NEXT

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Bah... Gleek has beaten Mr. Mxy.

NEXT

Happy Dance

Um, This is comics.

Galan007
And Thanos with the heart does NOT EXIST. It was an item that no longer exist and not a cosmic being. True.

quanchi112
Mr. Mxy can beat your entire line up by himself with the exception of the LT and Thanos with the heart. And Thanos with the heart does NOT EXIST. It was an item that no longer exist and not a cosmic being. FAIL. mr mxy was oneshotted by gog to death. he was depowered bya weakned spectre. mxy fails. a true beyonder would laugh at him first then destroy him later. i didnt even include molecule man. thanos with the heart happened. so it does exist. indeed it does. anything i can pull ill pull. thanos with the heart solos ur whole team with little to no effort.

the rest watch as dc goes down in flames. they all MARVEL at THANOS.

wink

quanchi112
True. it can be included in this war that nver wants and which dc loses and badly.

Galan007
it can be included in this war that nver wants and which dc loses and badly. THOTI is not a cosmic being though.

Just like the CN, IG, UN, etc...

nvrbeenwthagirl
mr mxy was oneshotted by gog to death. he was depowered bya weakned spectre. mxy fails. a true beyonder would laugh at him first then destroy him later. i didnt even include molecule man. thanos with the heart happened. so it does exist. indeed it does. anything i can pull ill pull. thanos with the heart solos ur whole team with little to no effort.

the rest watch as dc goes down in flames. they all MARVEL at THANOS.

wink

Sorry Kid. One shotted means knocked out or killed. Gog did Neither to mxy. and Gog had the power of Five uber beings. FAIL. Mxy beats almost everyone on ur list but the LT. The heart of the universe does not exist and it is not a cosmic being. Fail again.

quanchi112
Sorry Kid. One shotted means knocked out or killed. Gog did Neither to mxy. and Gog had the power of Five uber beings. FAIL. Mxy beats almost everyone on ur list but the LT. The heart of the universe does not exist and it is not a cosmic being. Fail again. sorry kid, but gog did kill him. he disappeared . he didnt strike back at gog. funny thing is it was by mistake. mxy is un'ed. even if u take thanos out with the heart dc still gets curbstomped. i love how u dont want him in becuz YOU KNOW HES THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN ALL OF COMICS AS PER PANEL STATEMENTS AND FEATS ON PANEL.

if this is just dc vs marvel then vertigo doesnt count as its not under the dc label.

shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
sorry kid, but gog did kill him. he disappeared . he didnt strike back at gog. funny thing is it was by mistake. mxy is un'ed. even if u take thanos out with the heart dc still gets curbstomped. i love how u dont want him in becuz YOU KNOW HES THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN ALL OF COMICS AS PER PANEL STATEMENTS AND FEATS ON PANEL.

if this is just dc vs marvel then vertigo doesnt count as its not under the dc label.

shifty

YOu do know that michael exist in DC right? ANd that beings from vertigo have been seen in DC. YOu also know that Hypertime holds all dc wrealms. YOu also know that Thanos is not the most powerful being in comics ever. That would belong to Micheal, the living embodiment of God's power. Michael sustains all of creation. Thanos with the heart didn't sustain anything. He merely bonded to and fixed a problem. Also, Since when did God kill mxy? You know that mxy is banned from death by Mike Carlin correct? FAIL.

Galan007
if this is just dc vs marvel then vertigo doesnt count as its not under the dc label. Really?

-From Lucifer #12 (a VERTIGO title)-

"Published monthly by DC COMICS"

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6351/lucifer12p0203vo4.jpg

quanchi112
YOu do know that michael exist in DC right? ANd that beings from vertigo have been seen in DC. YOu also know that Hypertime holds all dc wrealms. YOu also know that Thanos is not the most powerful being in comics ever. That would belong to Micheal, the living embodiment of God's power. Michael sustains all of creation. Thanos with the heart didn't sustain anything. He merely bonded to and fixed a problem. Also, Since when did God kill mxy? You know that mxy is banned from death by Mike Carlin correct? FAIL. doesnt matter only vertigo characters count is ones we have seen in dc. thats it. we arent counting vertigo stories and feats. this is dc vs marvel not everything dc owns. u also said their our two presences. how? explian this.

we arent using banned from death. thats like me saying mistress death bans everyone on my team and cant die. that fails as do u here. mxy went bye bye. just like doomsday if u make him go bye bye hes done for this fight. gog oneshotted him by mistake. poor mxy isnt that powerful.

quanchi112
Really?

-From Lucifer #12 (a VERTIGO title)-

"Published monthly by DC COMICS"

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6351/lucifer12p0203vo4.jpg i know they own them. but it says vertigo, its marvel vs dc. not marvel vs dc and vertigo.

Galan007
i know they own them. but it says vertigo, its marvel vs dc. not marvel vs dc and vertigo. Cool,

But beings such as Michael, Lucifer, Dream/Destiny/Death OTE, etc.... Have appeared in DC comics, not just Vertigo. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
doesnt matter only vertigo characters count is ones we have seen in dc. thats it. we arent counting vertigo stories and feats. this is dc vs marvel not everything dc owns. u also said their our two presences. how? explian this.

we arent using banned from death. thats like me saying mistress death bans everyone on my team and cant die. that fails as do u here. mxy went bye bye. just like doomsday if u make him go bye bye hes done for this fight. gog oneshotted him by mistake. poor mxy isnt that powerful.

Sorry Kid. Per Mxy's Character. He cannot die. I wish you knew something about DC before aguing against them. You aren't really that fun to debate against becuz Ur arguments have no base. Mxy Teleported himself back to the 5th to instantly heal. He was caught off guard by someone who possesed the power of 5 uber powered beings. One of whom happened to be the Phantom Stranger. And still mxy didn't die or even fall. per forum rules, mxy would be ready in this fight. Fail.

quanchi112
Sorry Kid. Per Mxy's Character. He cannot die. I wish you knew something about DC before aguing against them. You aren't really that fun to debate against becuz Ur arguments have no base. Mxy Teleported himself back to the 5th to instantly heal. He was caught off guard by someone who possesed the power of 5 uber powered beings. One of whom happened to be the Phantom Stranger. And still mxy didn't die or even fall. per forum rules, mxy would be ready in this fight. Fail. the pot trying to call the kettle black. sorry kid, but ur wrong. u dont know he teleported himself back to the 5th dimension to heal. when was that covered in the kingdom. did i miss it or did it not happen. sorry he lost there. he faded out of reality and the fight. he lost and was oneshotted BY MISTAKE. laughing

he was also depowered by the spectre and a weak spectre who had no host at the time. mxy isnt as uber as u make himout to be.

wink

quanchi112
Cool,

But beings such as Michael, Lucifer, Dream/Destiny/Death OTE, etc.... Have appeared in DC comics, not just Vertigo. smile then they are allowed in. but only with the on panel feats and statements on dc panel. nver tried telling me there are two different presences one in dc and one in vertigo.

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>