dr.strange vs spectre (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
this is a host less spectre
dr strange has all the magic powers of every magic user in marvel flowing through him,the same way captain marvel did in day of vengeance.

so can this version of dr strange defeat the spectre?

Stupid Rookie
I am not sure if I am following you. So basically instead of Spectre vs. Captain Marvel powered by all DC magic, it is Spectre vs Strange powered by all Marvel?

I would still give it to Spectre, but interesting because Strange might be more used to weilding magic of that magnitude.

Superherovandal
sure but Spectre would just absorb all the magic thrown at him...He absorbed the power of Shazam...when he killed him and he'd do the same to Strange...

Estacado
Originally posted by lordboo
this is a host less spectre
dr strange has all the magic powers of every magic user in marvel flowing through him,the same way captain marvel did in day of vengeance.

so can this version of dr strange defeat the spectre?
Spectre could easily use the power against him or just take it away from him.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
sure but Spectre would just absorb all the magic thrown at him...He absorbed the power of Shazam...when he killed him and he'd do the same to Strange...

QFT.

Avlon
At the beginning of DOV...Spectre is confused and unsure of himself due to his being hostless. As time went on and he remembered more and more of his abilities, his power and invulnerability grew...until the end when Nabu figured out that the only way to really stop Spectre was to make the presence take notice.

Spectre is pretty much unstoppable...Strange may put up a good fight for as long as Spectre allows it, but Spectre ftw.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it's done."

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
At the beginning of DOV...Spectre is confused and unsure of himself due to his being hostless. As time went on and he remembered more and more of his abilities, his power and invulnerability grew...until the end when Nabu figured out that the only way to really stop Spectre was to make the presence take notice.

Spectre is pretty much unstoppable...Strange may put up a good fight for as long as Spectre allows it, but Spectre ftw.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it's done." did u read the comic? cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him. strange would cubstomp him as well in this scenario. theres no eclipso in this thread to help him escape. strange whips his ass.

Superherovandal
Spectre owns Dr Strange and takes the power as well as kills all the Vishanti and all the sources of magic in MU.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Spectre owns Dr Strange and takes the power as well as kills all the Vishanti and all the sources of magic in MU. no he doesnt. he was getting owned in dov. he got luckyand had help. hell he was getting worked by shazam.

spectre dies.

wink

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
no he doesnt. he was getting owned in dov. he got luckyand had help. hell he was getting worked by shazam.

spectre dies.

wink

WOW I believe I have found the new Golem

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
WOW I believe I have found the new Golem what did i say that was incorrect?

kevdude
I believe it was this that you said "cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him." . You need to reread that part of DOV again. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
I believe it was this that you said "cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him." . You need to reread that part of DOV again. smile i think you need to read it over again.

look at this and know how right i am. look at old spectre getting beat down.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/capmarvelrunsoutofmagic.jpg

SEE THE PART WHERE IT SAYS THE POWER FLOW WAS CUT OFF TO HIM. thats an important line right there per our discussion.

jrodslam
Quanchi, the fight between Spectre and Cap was a stalemate for the most part. Spectre in no way got curbstomped. Both had the edge at times in the fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jrodslam
Quanchi, the fight between Spectre and Cap was a stalemate for the most part. Spectre in no way got curbstomped. Both had the edge at times in the fight. spectre was getting his as kicked. cap marvel was only losing after he lost his power. the spctre fled becuz he knew he was getting whooped. he needed to rest and recuperate. spectre was embarrassed by cap marvel.

i was showing kevdude the error of his ways. read his previous post. im just stating facts like i always do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.