Wolverine, Storm and Colossus versus Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can the 3 Xmen take down a pissed off Hulk?

Symmetric Chaos
No

lordboo
hulk smash puny xmen

masterbruce
I think these 3 are capable of taking down Hulk.

Storm provides aerial support with continuous lightning blasts that disorient the Hulk.

Colossus trades blows and occupy Hulk's attention while Wolverine comes from behind to decapitate Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think these 3 are capable of taking down Hulk.

Storm provides aerial support with continuous lightning blasts that disorient the Hulk.

Colossus trades blows and occupy Hulk's attention while Wolverine comes from behind to decapitate Hulk.

Hulk just about walked though Torch's Nova combined with Storm's lightning. It didn't even set his loincloth on fire.

He beat Colossus in three moves and slapped Wolverine out of the fight.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk just about walked though Torch's Nova combined with Storm's lightning. It didn't even set his loincloth on fire.

that's pretty funny actually laughing out loud

Did he get a massive upgrade?

jrodslam
Is this just a pissed off Hulk, or WW Hulk? Theres a BIG difference.

I think they could beat a pissed off Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
that's pretty funny actually laughing out loud

Did he get a massive upgrade?

Higher base strength and a tactical mind set.

masterbruce
Higher base strength and a tactical mind set.

doesn't explain how he isnt fazed by nova and lightning though...

masterbruce
Originally posted by jrodslam

current Hulk, so i guess WW version.

Symmetric Chaos
doesn't explain how he isnt fazed by nova and lightning though...

He was going after Reed (who's one of the main foci of his rage right now) so all his stats were extremely high. That means thicker skin, faster regen etc.

He's not incapable of it as SavageHulk either really erm

Hercules
Hulk ftw, Logan couldn't cut him towards the end of the fight and he broke Colossus's arms.

I don't see what Storm could do to him after taking a nova flame and a full force blast from Cyclops?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
These three lose

gogogadgetgo
hulk 10/10

hulk just recently busted up the entire x-men

colossus
wolverine
beast
emma
etc

Rutog98
Colossus and Wolverine sit on the sidelines enjoying a beer while Storm beats the tar out of Hulk solo. Hulk has no way of anchoring himself against her winds.

Oh yeah, and Colossus is there with his painting canvas. In between the swigs of his beer, he captures the fall of Hulk blow by blow in his painting of the fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by Rutog98
Colossus and Wolverine sit on the sidelines enjoying a beer while Storm beats the tar out of Hulk solo. Hulk has no way of anchoring himself against her winds.

Oh yeah, and Colossus is there with his painting canvas. In between the swigs of his beer, he captures the fall of Hulk blow by blow in his painting of the fight.

Where's bada when you need 'im.

darthgoober

I thought that Jonny said that he was using NEAR nova intensity, not going completely all out(but I may be remembering wrong)?

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought that Jonny said that he was using NEAR nova intensity, not going completely all out(but I may be remembering wrong)?

Regardless, the Hulk's opponents here won't even phase him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
Regardless, the Hulk's opponents here won't even phase him.
Oh I acknowledge that even taking a near nova intensity blast from Torch is impressive, I was just asking because I wasn't sure which it was.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober

I don't recall actually.

However I don't find it hard to believe that he would be holding back (collateral damage and he wasn't supposed to kill him) but the added lightning picks up some of the slack not to mention Hulk didn't really seem to care so an all out Nova wouldn't be likely to be much more effective.

JasonK4
No

Badabing

Oh yeah, and Colossus is there with his painting canvas. In between the swigs of his beer, he captures the fall of Hulk blow by blow in his painting of the fight. Ah, I see. This must be the FULL POTENTIAL STORM you and your cohorts are ALWAYS talking about. Yeah, how well has Storm done against Hulk....

durhuc>>>>>>>>>>sdurorm

In the KMC arena, Storm get taken out first by a thunderclap. Colossus and Logan need a fastball special to get a win. That may work against a Savage/Mindless Hulk but WW Hulk is uber amped and has a tactical mind also.

Priest
Originally posted by jrodslam

Hulk is hulk imo.,, WWHulk is just the name of the story line.

kevdude
Sounds like Hulk wins. big grin

Bouboumaster
*Hulk arrives in front of the three X-Men*

Hulk: Hulk smash!

Wolverine: Ah, **** off! Pietr, let's get drunk!
Colossus: Ok!

*Hulk eat Storm alives*

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Hulk is hulk imo.,, WWHulk is just the name of the story line.

Meh - the explosion upgraded him at least a little.

Besides that, it's still a (kind of) new version. He's smart, but he's not Professor Hulk. He's not regular Savage Hulk. Nor mindless. Nor Gravage. Nor Grey.

CaptainStoic
Hulk beat better odds than this when he went up against the Avengers long ago, and just before being launched into deep space he took a full nova blast from Johnny and didn't even flinch... this was when he nearly killed the Thing. In WWHulk he is unfazed by Torches and Storms blast. Whoever thinks that these three could possibly win has huge odds stacked against them. Despite what he said about Collossus ever giving him a run for his money was just poor writing because back in the Infinity Crusade he back-handed Pete across the room with ease. I'd hate to see what would happen if he went gorilla on him.

Rutog98
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Hulk beat better odds than this when he went up against the Avengers long ago, and just before being launched into deep space he took a full nova blast from Johnny and didn't even flinch... this was when he nearly killed the Thing. In WWHulk he is unfazed by Torches and Storms blast. Whoever thinks that these three could possibly win has huge odds stacked against them. Despite what he said about Collossus ever giving him a run for his money was just poor writing because back in the Infinity Crusade he back-handed Pete across the room with ease. I'd hate to see what would happen if he went gorilla on him.

Blasting Hulk is not the way to beat him. Drowning him/suffocating him, is. Problem is, with Ororo's winds, Hulk will never get anywhere close to her to do her harm and with her ability to summon fogs, blinding rains, blinding blizzards, etc, he has not way of even locating her.

She's way too versatile for him and has too many ways to come at him in subtle ways that can take him out of the fight.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Badabing
Ah, I see. This must be the FULL POTENTIAL STORM you and your cohorts are ALWAYS talking about. Yeah, how well has Storm done against Hulk....

durhuc>>>>>>>>>>sdurorm

In the KMC arena, Storm get taken out first by a thunderclap. Colossus and Logan need a fastball special to get a win. That may work against a Savage/Mindless Hulk but WW Hulk is uber amped and has a tactical mind also.

Full potential Storm would laugh at Hulk and just will him out of existense with a thought. I thought you liked the Hulk. Why would you want to see him lose THAT badly (though, he'd lose badly against current Ororo as well).

The thunderclap won't work as he has already tried that useless attack against Storm and it was...useless.

llagrok
Full potential storm is indeed more powerful than Huc.

Current Storm isn't even close.

stormfront
storm sucks the air from his lungs end of story.

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
Full potential storm is indeed more powerful than Huc.

Current Storm isn't even close. Huc has been said to be an "elemental" of strength and rage. I don't think full potential anybody can beat an "elemental".

stormfront
thats like saying phoenix cant beat him.

lordboo
this isnt full potentail storm, she get slapped just like the other two chumps.

BlueDMighty
WWH wins.

But, Just for fun smile

Storm and Wolvie combine for a "Gale force Special".

And then she beats him over the head repeteadly with a "Colossus" cyclone

Hercules
Originally posted by stormfront
storm sucks the air from his lungs end of story.

He can survive in the vaccum of space, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work! roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Can the 3 Xmen take down a pissed off Hulk?

Nope

I did a thread with WWH vs X Men smile

Badabing
Originally posted by lordboo
this isnt full potentail storm, she get slapped just like the other two chumps. Originally posted by Hercules
He can survive in the vaccum of space, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work! roll eyes (sarcastic) QFT.

gogogadgetgo
there is no full potential storm....storm is storm and thats that. until marvel decides to actually upgrade her or something, there is no such thing as a full potential storm.

so with this, hulk smashes her with a tree trunk. no mater what she does, she doesnt have anything that would even make hulk blink. she'd last the longest coz she'd be so scared that she'd keep flying around until hulk decides to throw a mountain at her.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
there is no full potential storm....storm is storm and thats that. until marvel decides to actually upgrade her or something, there is no such thing as a full potential storm.

Fair. However, living up to your full potential can hardly be called an "upgrade".

As is we don't know WHAT she'd be capable of.

so with this, hulk smashes her with a tree trunk.

False. Jovian field

no mater what she does, she doesnt have anything that would even make hulk blink.

False. Gale force wind, Hurricane, Tornedo (Storm is the ONLY reason these guys have a NO chance as opposed to "WTF are they even going to do here?" "is this a spite thread?"wink

she'd last the longest coz she'd be so scared that she'd keep flying around until hulk decides to throw a mountain at her.

False. She'd be the last one standing because she's a blaster and primarily a ranged combatant.

Where the other 2 are malee types, and would fall first.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
False. Jovian field

Jovian field? False.

False. Gale force wind, Hurricane, Tornedo

Those will help her how?

False. She'd be the last one standing because she's a blaster and primarily a ranged combatant.

Where the other 2 are malee types, and would fall first.

A blaster? So useless against any version of Hulk. Wonderful.

A flier? Like a plane? Hulk's knocked those out of the sky. In fact he's knocked Storm out of the sky while trapped in her full force winds.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Hercules
He can survive in the vaccum of space, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought he held his breath when out in space. In a fight with Storm, he is going to be roaring and everything using up the air in his lungs. He's also going to be breathing regularly. All Storm has to do is wait for him to exhale and then remove the air so there is nothing left when he tries to inhale. big grin

Rutog98
Jovian field? False.

Those will help her how?

A flier? Like a plane? Hulk's knocked those out of the sky. In fact he's knocked Storm out of the sky while trapped in her full force winds.

Or the fact that it was PIS. Storm dodges light-speed blasts. The rock thrown from the Hulk should not have connected (nor should he have been able to take aim).

Hulk has no realistic way of beating Storm. She throws up a fog, and there is nothing he can do to her as he can't see her while she will know exactly where he is and can suffocate him or drown him. She blows him out to sea and drops him in the water after he roars or yells or exhales or do whatever that robs his lungs of their air and then manipulates air and water to keep him underwater. Effectively, she drows him.

Badabing
Or the fact that it was PIS. Storm dodges light-speed blasts. The rock thrown from the Hulk should not have connected (nor should he have been able to take aim).

Hulk has no realistic way of beating Storm. She throws up a fog, and there is nothing he can do to her as he can't see her while she will know exactly where he is and can suffocate him or drown him. She blows him out to sea and drops him in the water after he roars or yells or exhales or do whatever that robs his lungs of their air and then manipulates air and water to keep him underwater. Effectively, she drows him. eek! laughing dur

Rutog98
eek! laughing dur

eek! laughing dur

That's not much of a comeback at all. I won!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

llagrok
eek! laughing dur

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Not really, you're just retarded.

How do you reckon Storm's gonna stop Hulk from actually moving AWAY from the Arean or simply jumping up and punching her? While you're at it, show me a scan of Storm dodging anything at light speed.

Badabing
eek! laughing dur

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance crylaugh You did win......AT PHAILING! durlaugh

llagrok
crylaugh You did win......AT PHAILING! durlaugh

Co-sign!

Thor > Cap Marvel.

Badabing
Co-sign!

Thor > Cap Marvel. durhuc

BlueDMighty
Jovian field? False.

no So much disrespect

Pressure Dome
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1374/pressuredome14ac.th.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5674/pressuredome21bz.th.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2064/pressuredome39dt.th.jpg

Jovian Pressure Field
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/755/jovianpressurefield0zn.th.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9361/jovianpressurefield22ts.th.jpg

Those will help her how?

I dunno? Mabe like the Mighty sheild would help Cap in the same situation.

BlueDMighty

Really?

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/3973/sch2kd.th.jpghttp://img308.imageshack.us/img308/2614/sch27wp.th.jpg

Air power vs. a jumping WWH

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5333/powerofwind1io2.th.jpg

Air power vs. War Bound Fliers (Meik & Brood)

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5222/powerofwind2bf2.th.jpg

PIS. Storm can react to changes in air preasure.

Feeling jets approaching from miles away.
Dodged Thor's Hammer
Dodged Clor's Hammer
and dodging a snow ball thrown at her back by Bisop.

Check the respect thread.

Chuuch

janus77
thunderclap FTW.
shouldn't take more than that.

Kutulu
Hulk has pushed his way through force enough to move planets, what makes you think Storm can hold him back?

All Hulk has to do is Thunderclap and then throw something at her. A simple stone thrown with planet crushing strength would blow a hole through her chest if he wanted.

Storm's lightning does jack to Hulk with his resistance level right now. Hulk can easily survive in outer space as shown in planet hulk.

To top it off, Hulk's lung strength right now is more than Storm can manage against. Here is an example of a far far weaker version of Hulk:
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/4238/featssuperbreath21ta.jpg

Rutog98
Not really, you're just retarded.

How do you reckon Storm's gonna stop Hulk from actually moving AWAY from the Arean or simply jumping up and punching her? While you're at it, show me a scan of Storm dodging anything at light speed.

Hulk is not moving anywhere Storm doesn't want him to. Her winds will see to that. She summons a wind to keep him in the air, what is he going to do? Clapping won't work as when he tried it on her, it didn't do didly.

She has dodged Scott's optic blasts which move at the speed of light. He fired it at her in machine-gun-fashion and she dodged every blast.

Hulk has no way to counter the strategy I have laid out for Storm to use.

janus77
lol, if he can grab and rip energy fields you think Storms "winds" will hinder him much?

anyway, he could summon more force and power through one Thunderclap than she can with her strongest winds.

moreover, as if she merited any further consideration, he could take any random bit of debris and shoot it at her with such force that she explodes when it hits her.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk has pushed his way through force enough to move planets, what makes you think Storm can hold him back?

All Hulk has to do is Thunderclap and then throw something at her. A simple stone thrown with planet crushing strength would blow a hole through her chest if he wanted.

Storm's lightning does jack to Hulk with his resistance level right now. Hulk can easily survive in outer space as shown in planet hulk.

To top it off, Hulk's lung strength right now is more than Storm can manage against. Here is an example of a far far weaker version of Hulk:
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/4238/featssuperbreath21ta.jpg

When Hulk can blow winds strong enough to lift hundreds of thousands of tons, redirect Sienna Blaze, level mountains, tax Magneto's powers to their utmost, etc, then you can make an argument. Until then, you don't have an argument here. Storm is Ms. Queen Bee of wind force. His lung strength, though noteworthy, is a joke to her.

Thunderclapping won't work against Storm as he has already tried that.

You mention pushing through a planet or something or other. When has he done that? Also, he does not start out that strong. Storm could take him out of the fight before he gets anywhere near that strong.

As far as him surviving in space, I have seen him jump from the moon to the surface of the Earth, but he had to hold his breath. He can hold is breath for a VERY long time. All Storm has to do is wait till he does something stupid like yell or roar or exhale which would deplete his lungs of its air supply and then keep the air away from him so he can't take another breath.

janus77
rofl.
Storm's dead in 10mins flat. she can't dodge him, she can't hurt or even hinder him much.

Hulk's thunderclaps vary in power, as he varies in power. WW level Hulk or just a very pissed off Savage Hulk would murder her with them.

frankly, with the addition of two other dead weights ('scuse the pun), in Wolverine and Colossus, he's got handy artillery to fire at her.
snap wolverine into little parts (just grab lumps of flesh, leave the adamantium skeleton alone) and chuck that stuff at Storm, then break Colossus into bits and fire off little bullets of Colossai ( confused ) at thousands of mph... riddling her with holes.

BlueDMighty
For the record, I said WWH would win.

But, and also for the record, There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that he can prevent himself from being lifted by her winds.

NONE.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by janus77
rofl.
Storm's dead in 10mins flat. she can't dodge him, she can't hurt or even hinder him much.

Hulk's thunderclaps vary in power, as he varies in power. WW level Hulk or just a very pissed off Savage Hulk would murder her with them.

frankly, with the addition of two other dead weights ('scuse the pun), in Wolverine and Colossus, he's got handy artillery to fire at her.
snap wolverine into little parts (just grab lumps of flesh, leave the adamantium skeleton alone) and chuck that stuff at Storm, then break Colossus into bits and fire off little bullets of Colossai ( confused ) at thousands of mph... riddling her with holes.

Debris?

Foreign objects?

Did you miss the scans I posted?

Grinning Goku

How the fuc.k did his loincloth not burn? erm

janus77
For the record, I said WWH would win.

But, and also for the record, There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that he can prevent himself from being lifted by her winds.

NONE.
really?
hmm, I was thinking that he'd just jump with incalculable muscle power against the winds. leaping over them and ripping Storm apart.

hmm, he leaps thousands of miles when not even particularly powerful, in his current state, he should be a good deal more powerful in his leaps/jumps...

just think what he'd do to her with a Thunderclap, the awesome force he'd unleash would rip the flesh from her body...

Badabing
Yeah, a Thunderclap takes Storm out of the equation. It's up to Colossus and Logan. durhuc

2damnloud
I'd say Storm would shut his brain down.

She's done it TWICE already.

BlueDMighty
really?
hmm, I was thinking that he'd just jump with incalculable muscle power against the winds. leaping over them and ripping Storm apart.

hmm, he leaps thousands of miles when not even particularly powerful, in his current state, he should be a good deal more powerful in his leaps/jumps...

just think what he'd do to her with a Thunderclap, the awesome force he'd unleash would rip the flesh from her body...

Boy you are balls.

I was rolling on floor laughing when I read this.

When was the last time you saw ANYBODY leap over a Tornedo/hurricane in a single bound?

where is he going to go? Um.....I don't know ......into the air (vertically)?

Which gives all three heroes more time to do whatever heroes in this situation do.

BlueDMighty
Yeah, a Thunderclap takes Storm out of the equation. It's up to Colossus and Logan. durhuc

Preytell.

How are theese two immune to the Thunder clap?

Storm controls air preasure and can possibly turn his thunder clap into
a reagular clap by shielding herself with a preasure feild.

2damnloud
She's shuts his brain down or stops his heart.

No matter how strong he is, he still has vital parts which require electrical impulses to work.

Badabing
really?

just think what he'd do to her with a Thunderclap, the awesome force he'd unleash would rip the flesh from her body... Well put. thumb up durhuc>>>>>>>>>sdurorm

Heck, full potential durbilee>>>>>sdurorm and full potential durmantorch>>>>>>sdurorm

2damnloud
http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/7981/sch62tp.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6079/sch88vy.th.jpghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7479/sch92fr.th.jpghttp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4622/sch118ym.th.jpg

Badabing
Puny Storm can't faze Hulk with the help of Torch.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-22.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-19.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-13.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-04-11.jpg
Storm's nowhere to be found. sad

Anti-matter beam>>>>lightning.
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/8765/durabilityantimatter4fg.jpg

Hulk uses Hulk breath on Storm. Storm will be gone.
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/6724/superbreath9pf.jpg

Hulk smash Storm with rock. happy
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/storm3qz.jpg

2damnloud
My scans say otherwise.

A surgical electrical strike to the synapses or heart =she wins.

I have 2 showings to your ONE.

End of.

quanchi112
ww hulk crushes these three inferior opponents. curbstomp. ww hulk wins this all lifetime.

2damnloud
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk crushes these three inferior opponents. curbstomp. ww hulk wins this all lifetime.

dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by 2damnloud
dur laughing

storm is a weakling compared to ww hulk. an utter pissant. the help she has matters not. ww hulk crushes all the xmen at once. this isnt up for debate. ww hulk pawns them all day.

2damnloud
laughing

storm is a weakling compared to ww hulk. an utter pissant. the help she has matters not. ww hulk crushes all the xmen at once. this isnt up for debate. ww hulk pawns them all day.

Her showings against him show otherwise.

Wind to disorient him, then a strike to head or heart.

cool

Alfheim

Oh man please tell me Ben didnt get hurt badly.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
Oh man please tell me Ben didnt get hurt badly.

He did great actually.

Alfheim
He did great actually.

thumb up The guys got alot of heart.

ExodusCloak
He did great actually.

Huh, we were reading the same comic right? Thing was absolutely humiliated. Colossus had a way better showing IMO.

Wait you were being sarcastic...my bad.

Preview BTW:

http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=231&itemid=10278

Alfheim
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

roll eyes (sarcastic) Well it was expected.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Huh, we were reading the same comic right? Thing was absolutely humiliated. Colossus had a way better showing IMO.

Preview BTW:

http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=231&itemid=10278

I dunno cheif,

Colossus got his arms broke.

ExodusCloak
I dunno cheif,

Colossus got his arms broke.

Colossus lasted longer and got a compliment from the Hulk as well. Thing just got smashed on the head.

Alfheim
geeezzzzz!

redhotrash
Only decent thing to come of the whole WWH nonsense are the angry Wolverine fanboys. When the guy's adamantium claws have virtually no effect on the Hulk's EYEBALLS, I suppose it gives them reason to cry PIS.

Alfheim
Originally posted by redhotrash
Only decent thing to come of the whole WWH nonsense are the angry Wolverine fanboys. When the guy's adamantium claws have virtually no effect on the Hulk's EYEBALLS, I suppose it gives them reason to cry PIS.

Alllllright! w00t

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine has had it too good for too long!

But it sounds like even if Hulk was just a torso with a head on the ground he would win simply by being able to absorb any punishment given until the others die. How many times has he completely regenerated his entire body? And how he's fully buffed from his storyline? That's an angry burrito.

Is this all some big build up for Thor or Sentry to come epically battle him?

BlueDMighty

If you check the next few cells, you will CLEARLY see Storm looking on from a safe distance (along with everybody but Torch) as the Thing fights the Hulk.

Anti-matter beam>>>>lightning.
http://img39.exs.cx/img39/8765/durabilityantimatter4fg.jpg

Never said it wasn't

Hulk uses Hulk breath on Storm. Storm will be gone.
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/6724/superbreath9pf.jpg

False. Storm's got the wind (is capable of lifting at LEAST 200 tons).

Here Storm guids a 300 ton plane land with her winds.
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5328/xmenunlimited0116lx3.th.jpg

Hulk smash Storm with rock. happy
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/storm3qz.jpg

False. Pressure Dome>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Puny rock

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

But it sounds like even if Hulk was just a torso with a head on the ground he would win simply by being able to absorb any punishment given until the others die. How many times has he completely regenerated his entire body? And how he's fully buffed from his storyline? That's an angry burrito.

Thor would be DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

The Setry should die after a valient effort (got his ass WHAZZIIIZZUUPPPPED by new hot Ultron).

Symmetric Chaos

But it sounds like even if Hulk was just a torso with a head on the ground he would win simply by being able to absorb any punishment given until the others die.

War of attrition biotch!

How many times has he completely regenerated his entire body?

Two or three times.

And how he's fully buffed from his storyline?

Well he's never been this pissed before. It's been stated that his baseline is much higher. He's walking though just about every attack they can come up with.

Sentry yes. Thor no.

Badabing
If you check the next few cells, you will CLEARLY see Storm looking on from a safe distance (along with everybody but Torch) as the Thing fights the Hulk. Storm fled. laughing out loud

False. Storm's got the wind (is capable of lifting at LEAST 200 tons). Hulk breath + Thunderclap = Storm dead. eek!
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5328/xmenunlimited0116lx3.th.jpg Hulk>>>>>>>plane. Hulk attack and kill Storm, plane does not. duryes

False. Pressure Dome>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Puny rock Hmm, that scan shows rock>>>>>>>>Storm! crylaugh

janus77
Hulk grabs a slab of metal and begins rapidly fanning the air about him, causing a gale so strong that Storm is pushed into the upper atmosphere and burnt to a crisp by the sun!

or Hulk just chucks said object straight at Storm's head, and watches as the dismembered head hurtles over yonder horizon... an arc of blood and arteries trailing it smile.

oooor, Hulk goes to shop and buys all their baked beans, microwaves them (20mins, for the lot?) then eats them and goes outside and farts out the most awesome chemical attack mankind has ever seen. Storm <<<<< Hulk Wind!

ExodusCloak
Storm fled. laughing out loud

Incredible Hulk #109

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/111/hulk1090031ja9.th.jpg

Badabing
Hulk grabs a slab of metal and begins rapidly fanning the air about him, causing a gale so strong that Storm is pushed into the upper atmosphere and burnt to a crisp by the sun!

or Hulk just chucks said object straight at Storm's head, and watches as the dismembered head hurtles over yonder horizon... an arc of blood and arteries trailing it smile.

oooor, Hulk goes to shop and buys all their baked beans, microwaves them (20mins, for the lot?) then eats them and goes outside and farts out the most awesome chemical attack mankind has ever seen. Storm <<<<< Hulk Wind! eek! crylaugh sick laughing

masterbruce
Also, Colossus could chuck Wolverine at Hulk's head and decapitate him.

janus77
one of three possible things would happen in that scenario, imo:
1) Wolverine gets smashed against Hulk's fist (his reaction speeds far exceed this kinda speed)

2) Wolverine gets his claws lodged into Hulk's neck, while Hulk heals - instantly - around the wound and rips Wolverine's lowerbody off, discarding it by chucking it onto another continent.

3) Wolverine bounces off Hulk's skin as Hulk is pretty damned angry and his skin is a hundred times tougher than his EYEBALL was!

janus77
eek! crylaugh sick laughing
just imagine if he lit that fart!
"Supernova crispy fried Storm!"

BlueDMighty
Storm fled. laughing out loud

She didn't flee, she was caught somehow.

But, HOW is speculation.

Hulk breath + Thunderclap = Storm dead. eek!
Hulk>>>>>>>plane. Hulk attack and kill Storm, plane does not. duryes

Whatever guy

Hmm, that scan shows rock>>>>>>>>Storm! crylaugh

Appearantly that scan also shows rock>>>>>>>>>>>Uru Hammers roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77

But, HOW is speculation.
if she was caught 2 facts are certain,
1) it wasn't by Hulk, and therefore...
2) she was captured by someone WEAKER than Hulk

doesn't really speak well for Storm now, does it?

anyway, now that we've re-established the natural order of things... I feel like lunch!

Badabing

But, HOW is speculation. She was caught...........off guard by Hulk's intensity. laughing

Whatever guy Okay. happy

Appearantly that scan also shows rock>>>>>>>>>>>Uru Hammers roll eyes (sarcastic) Anything hurled by the Hulk is extremely powerful. yes Also, this has NOTHING to do with Thor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
She was caught...........off guard by Hulk's intensity. laughing

He's a real man.

BlueDMighty
if she was caught 2 facts are certain,
1) it wasn't by Hulk, and therefore...
2) she was captured by someone WEAKER than Hulk

Again, speculation.

BlueDMighty
Anything hurled by the Hulk is extremely powerful. yes Also, this has NOTHING to do with Thor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's cute.

No, It speaks to her ability to dodge solid objects thrown by powerhouses (or a Magic Hammer thrown by the God of Thunder).

Badabing
That's cute. Thanks. doped

No, It speaks to her ability to dodge solid objects thrown by powerhouses (or a Magic Hammer thrown by the God of Thunder). Apparently not. dur
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/storm3qz.jpg happy

2damnloud

Anything hurled by the Hulk is extremely powerful. yes Also, this has NOTHING to do with Thor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anti-matter beams have NOTHING to do with lightning.

She shuts his brain down laughing

Badabing

She shuts his brain down laughing That really helped her out the last few times she's been whooped in comics. crylaugh

How many times has she done her "Brain Shutdown" in 616? huh

Oh, you must be talking about "Full Potential" Storm where we can use feats from: A Non Canon source, What Ifs, Power Ups, External Power Sources or just make the feats up as you see fit and where Storm gets the first three attacks while her opponent just sits there. durlaugh

Ahh, the Stormboys are always amusing. laughing out loud

quanchi112

She shuts his brain down laughing storm isnt the most powerful member on the freaking xmen. she is utterly to weak to even begin to require ww hulks serious attention. he could one shot her. she isnt shutting his brain down thats just how ur mind plays this scenario out while the rest of the world sees her dead. storm dies and very quickly.

quanchi112
Her showings against him show otherwise.

Wind to disorient him, then a strike to head or heart.

cool there is a scan of storm with human torchs help not being able to phase ww hulk. get over it. they have met and ww hulk laughed at sotrms best efforts. it would be wise for storm to zap her own brain down so she wouldnt get torn limb from limb by ww hulk.

Kutulu
Thanks. doped
Apparently not. dur
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/storm3qz.jpg happy

Funny thing was that was a weaker form of the Hulk then where he is at right now.

If he threw a rock like that full force, with his current strength, he would literally tear a hole through storm's chest.

Badabing
Funny thing was that was a weaker form of the Hulk then where he is at right now.

If he threw a rock like that full force, with his current strength, he would literally tear a hole through storm's chest. I know. laughing out loud

Kutulu
Also, Colossus could chuck Wolverine at Hulk's head and decapitate him.

Wolverine during the fight of WWHulk vs. X-men couldn't even cut through his skin in the second issue, that's why he clawed at his eyes as that was the only thing he can do. What makes you think Colossus tossing Wolverine is going to do that?

quanchi112
Wolverine during the fight of WWHulk vs. X-men couldn't even cut through his skin in the second issue, that's why he clawed at his eyes as that was the only thing he can do. What makes you think Colossus tossing Wolverine is going to do that? i cant believe really i cant that anyone could see wwhulk losing this matchup. i feel its spite and he wins 11 out of 10.

pr1983
Wolverine during the fight of WWHulk vs. X-men couldn't even cut through his skin in the second issue, that's why he clawed at his eyes as that was the only thing he can do. What makes you think Colossus tossing Wolverine is going to do that?

its actually a decent tactic... a ball of adamantium hurled with the force and accuracy colossus is capable of would hurt anyone...

quanchi112
Originally posted by pr1983
its actually a decent tactic... a ball of adamantium hurled with the force and accuracy colossus is capable of would hurt anyone... i dont think he could throw him with enough force to decapitatie ww hulk. if wolvie cant even pierce the skin what makes u think he could decapitate him which would be seemingly impossible. especially when you factor in just colossus throwing him. plus couldnt ww hulk just move out of the way. why isnt that a possibilty. or slightly move where he missed his target.

Kutulu
its actually a decent tactic... a ball of adamantium hurled with the force and accuracy colossus is capable of would hurt anyone...

While it is true that it is a decent tactic, there is simply not enough force to decapitate Hulk with Colossus throwing. It might be good for taking down Sentinels and what-not, but against the Hulk with his current state of durability and healing factor, it's not going to do much.

Superman tossing Wolverine at Hulk... now that's a different story stick out tongue

pr1983
i dont think he could throw him with enough force to decapitatie ww hulk. if wolvie cant even pierce the skin what makes u think he could decapitate him which would be seemingly impossible. especially when you factor in just colossus throwing him. plus couldnt ww hulk just move out of the way. why isnt that a possibilty. or slightly move where he missed his target.

While it is true that it is a decent tactic, there is simply not enough force to decapitate Hulk with Colossus throwing. It might be good for taking down Sentinels and what-not, but against the Hulk with his current state of durability and healing factor, it's not going to do much.

Superman tossing Wolverine at Hulk... now that's a different story stick out tongue

i actually missed the decapitate part, my bad... laughing out loud

i'd say it'd still hurt like a b*tch tho...

Badabing
its actually a decent tactic... a ball of adamantium hurled with the force and accuracy colossus is capable of would hurt anyone... She Hulk threw Logan through Wendigo a few months ago. It wasn't a kill but a messy KO. Logan actually grabbed Wendigo's heart while going through. laughing sick

pr1983
She Hulk threw
logan through Wendigo a few months ago. It was'nt a kill but a messy KO. Logan actually grabbed Wendigo's heart while going through. laughing sick

i saw that, t'was cool...

2damnloud
Sorry.

I have two showings to your ONE of her doing the EXACT same damn thing to him. laughing

She shuts his brain down, and cable reboots it.

In the instance of the fight, she doesn't give a shit about "rebooting it". She just shuts it down. cool

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/7981/sch62tp.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6079/sch88vy.th.jpghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7479/sch92fr.th.jpghttp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4622/sch118ym.th.jpg

2damnloud
And his heart too.laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Sorry.

I have two showings to your ONE of her doing the EXACT same damn thing to him. laughing

She shuts his brain down, and cable reboots it.

In the instance of the fight, she doesn't give a shit about "rebooting it". She just shuts it down. cool

My mistake.

However we've seen WWH take a lightning bolt from Storm and more so . . .

2damnloud

My mistake.

However we've seen WWH take a lightning bolt from Storm and more so . . .

Not strategic.

Think of it like...........a pressure point. smile

In those scans she was aiming for specific parts of his head.

The blast with HT hit him more or less in the back of the neck.

That scan displayed them trying to stop hom with brute force and not finesse.

Blame it on the ignorance of the writer.erm

It's still just one showing to my two.

Symmetric Chaos
Not strategic.

Think of it like...........a pressure point. smile

In those scans she was aiming for specific parts of his head.

The blast with HT hit him more or less in the back of the neck.

That scan displayed them trying to stop hom with brute force and not finesse.

Blame the ignorance of the writer.erm

It's still just one showing to my two.

One showing? Hulk took Storm's brunt energy attack combined with Torch's Nova and didn't flinch.

In the past we've seen Karnak strike Hulk at his weakest point and accomplish nothing. He's taken nuke hits (which produce prodigious amounts of radiation). Lightning strikes from CaptainMarvel (she transformed her self into every form of radiation she could think of and attack without missing even once) did nothing. The "no holds barred fury" of the mutant Ororo Munroe didn't KO the Hulk (in fact he managed to retaliate). Namor blasted Hulk with electricity and Hulk's only response was the find the light effects funny. He's taken hits from Zzzax in the past without any effect.

So . . . electricity just doesn't effect him. Precision doesn't really matter when the guy has stood up to more than she could (or would depending on interpretation) have possibly been putting out.

Writers ignorance? Yes, but for that issue.

2damnloud
^That was weak.

Especially this.

ABC logic.

All attacks/ methods of attack are not created equal.

If you can take a punch in the face by Mike Tyson, doesn't mean you can take a kick in the balls from me or a fork in the eye................ from me.doped

Symmetric Chaos
^That was weak.

It took you twenty minutes to come up with a three word strawman argument?

ABC logic.

All attacks/ methods of attack are not created equal.

You're saying that even though Storm has unleashed all of her power on Hulk before and many other people have done exact same thing this one instance undoes all that?

If you can take a punch in the face by Mike Tyson, doesn't mean you can take a kick in the balls from me or a fork in the eye................ from me.doped

Calm down man. But if you and Mike have tried all that before and it did nothing what makes you think it would work?

pr1983
onslaught saga has alot of bad writing, and that storm and cable v hulk fight has been used in arguments before, and it was never really successful...

llagrok
onslaught saga has alot of bad writing, and that storm and cable v hulk fight has been used in arguments before, and it was never really successful...

Doesn't keep the Hulk fanboys from claiming that Hulk "defeated" Onslaught.

lordboo
defeat as in cracked his armour laughing

pr1983

you're not serious...

Badabing
Doesn't keep the Hulk fanboys from claiming that Hulk "defeated" Onslaught. You watch your mouth! Hulk SMASHED armor! durhuc

llagrok
You watch your mouth! Hulk SMASHED armor! durhuc

thordur Silly green man, I will have at thee!

you're not serious...

I've seen it, several times. Strengthkills and janus claims it all the time. They manage to leave out the word "armor" and simply claim that "Hulk easily defeated Onslaught"

Badabing
thordur Silly green man, I will have at thee! Is that a threat or proposal??? embarrasment messed

stick out tongue

I've seen it, several times. Strengthkills and janus claims it all the time. They manage to leave out the word "armor" and simply claim that "Hulk easily defeated Onslaught" Your Hulk hate runs deep. laughing out loud

I don't know who, but people have claimed what you said.

2damnloud
You can't call bad writing when it doen't fit what you think.

It's the same way when either, Rutog, BlueD or I call foul when storm is not written to her "full potential" in every damn story. Most of her low showings are accepted here nonetheless.

No matter how strong he is, it has no baring on whether his synapsis can be screwed around with.

I don't have a problem with that. It makes perfect sense along with the analogies I put forth.

Once again, it's apressure point. Strength would be irrelevant if you, as a man, would be kicked in the balls, had a toothpick or fork jammed into your eye, if chick maced you or a todler threw salt in your eye.

The human eye is sensitive just as Hulk's brain seems to be sensitive (based on the two showings) to electrical influences.

It's simple.

pr1983
thordur Silly green man, I will have at thee!

I've seen it, several times. Strengthkills and janus claims it all the time. They manage to leave out the word "armor" and simply claim that "Hulk easily defeated Onslaught"

no expression

i can call it bad writing if its bad writing, which it is...

Kutulu

It's the same way when either, Rutog, BlueD or I call foul when storm is not written to her "full potential" in every damn story. Most of her low showings are accepted here nonetheless.

No matter how strong he is, it has no baring on whether his synapsis can be screwed around with.

I don't have a problem with that. It makes perfect sense along with the analogies I put forth.

Once again, it's apressure point. Strength would be irrelevant if you, as a man, would be kicked in the balls, had a toothpick or fork jammed into your eye, if chick maced you or a todler threw salt in your eye.

The human eye is sensitive just as Hulk's brain seems to be sentive based on the two showings to electrical influences.

It's simple.

You are confusing Hulk with any mere ordinary brick here. Previous versions of Hulk got owned by Storm, current Hulk stomps Storm, it's that simple.

Even his eyes grow more dense the more angry he gets. You think that Storm's pressure is going to affect him when he can leap into the mantle of the planet (where pressure, heat would have to be very intense) and hold the planet together by grabbing the two tectonic plates?

Inside the molten mantle of a planet > Storm's air pressure tricks.

There is nothing that Storm can do to the current incarnation of Hulk that will put him down for the count. Other versions, sure, not the current one.

2damnloud

i can call it bad writing if its bad writing, which it is...

It was "written" nonetheless just as Storm was written getting hit by Hulk while flying in a tornado who had the miraculous ability to see and aim(laughing out loud ). Also notwithstanding Storm being shown multiple times to be able to dodge many an attack and also having the defensive capabilities of a high density pressure dome which deflects projectiles.

Her getting hit should be thrown out then.erm

Bad writing whistle

janus77
Is that a threat or proposal??? embarrasment messed

sounds like a threat of a proposal!

get running now!

pr1983
It was "written" nonetheless just as Storm was written getting hit by Hulk while flying in a tornado who had the miraculous ability to see and aim(laughing out loud ). Also notwithstanding Storm being shown multiple times to be able to dodge many an attack and also having the defensive capabilities of a high density pressure dome which deflects projectiles.

Her getting hit should be thrown out then.erm

Bad writing whistle

if you say so... most of the onslaught saga is pretty useless when it comes to feats, like when onslaught pulled the cyttorak gem from juugernaut's chest...

if the hulk does decide to throw something at her, it will most likely travel far too fast for her to see coming or dodge...

2damnloud
You are confusing Hulk with any mere ordinary brick here. Previous versions of Hulk got owned by Storm, current Hulk stomps Storm, it's that simple.

Even his eyes grow more dense the more angry he gets. You think that Storm's pressure is going to affect him when he can leap into the mantle of the planet (where pressure, heat would have to be very intense) and hold the planet together by grabbing the two tectonic plates?

Inside the molten mantle of a planet > Storm's air pressure tricks.

There is nothing that Storm can do to the current incarnation of Hulk that will put him down for the count. Other versions, sure, not the current one.

You have no proof since the tactic I've put forth has not been tried which by the way has work twice.whistle

What are the odds?? laughing out loud

2damnloud
if you say so... most of the onslaught saga is pretty useless when it comes to feats, like when onslaught pulled the cyttorak gem from juugernaut's chest...

if the hulk does decide to throw something at her, it will most likely travel far too fast for her to see coming or dodge...

That's your opinion based on an assumption.

Badabing
That's your opinion based on an assumption. That coming from YOU?! crylaugh

pr1983
That's your opinion based on an assumption.

That coming from YOU?! crylaugh

shrug

Badabing
shrug Some people post nothing but conjecture and hyperbole. I wasn't talking about you. greenlandurn superdur

pr1983
Some people post nothing but conjecture and hyperbole. I wasn't talking about you. greenlandurn superdur

laughing out loud

i know, that was more of a 'what more can i say' smiley...

Badabing
laughing out loud

i know, that was more of a 'what more can i say' smiley... Ahh, then dur on me! stick out tongue

pr1983
Ahh, then dur on me! stick out tongue

yup... durclops

2damnloud
There's nothing you really can say.

You pick and choose what you want as can I.

Again, her getting hit should be thrown out based on your logic.

2damnloud
Also, her burning out his synapses can go under the "lightining in the brainz".

It's a recurring theme in continuity with her plus two showings on two different occasions of her doingthe SAME thing to him.

She shuts his brain downdoped

Badabing
yup... durclops laughing out loud Even his visor is Durred up.

pr1983
There's nothing you really can say.

You pick and choose what you want as can I.

Again, her getting hit should be thrown out based on your logic.

i COULD just repeat what the others have told you, but there'd be no point...

It's a recurring theme in continuity with her plus two showings on two different occasions of her doingthe SAME thing to him.

She shuts his brain downdoped

she may do it to a human, but a) this is the HULK, and b) it's the onslaught saga... with more plot holes than the star wars prequels...

laughing out loud Even his visor is Durred up.

i'd complain if it wasnt... stick out tongue

quanchi112

She shuts his brain downdoped the two characters met and storm didnt do a damn thing about ww hulk. so this strategy doesnt owrk. plain and simple. ww hulk in a curbstomp.

pr1983
the two characters met and storm didnt do a damn thing about ww hulk. so this strategy doesnt owrk. plain and simple. ww hulk in a curbstomp.

i thought it was just standard hulk...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>