Wild Hogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy. I just saw the movie today and I must admit it was better than I exected. Loads of dumb but relatable(sp) comedy throughout. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Anyone else like it?

Kazenji
I liked it, its one of those movies that was servely bashed by the critics that i remember

3.5/5 from me

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kazenji
I liked it, its one of those movies that was servely bashed by the critics that i remember

3.5/5 from me

Thats why you should never believe what critics tell say. Wild Hogs is very funny. Everyone was great. This film was a huge success at the box office.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=wildhogs.htm

Kazenji
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thats why you should never believe what critics tell say.

which i don't wink , I do read what they have to say about a film especally after i've seen the film and then i start picking at it and say what bullshit stick out tongue stick out tongue .

Captain REX
I hate the critics.

I thought Wild Hogs was decently funny. smile

Kelly_Bean
I had never really heard of Wild Hogs until a few days ago and someone brought it over and we watched it..it was good. Some of it was...stupid, but I guess that's the point.

ragesRemorse
I thought it was a good idea, but not funny at all

BackFire
It was alright.

Kazenji
So now they've done Space Cowboys with some of the older actors and now this one

They should do a action film with schwazzenegar, Seagel, Van Damme, Norris something like that next.

Kelly_Bean
So now they've done Space Cowboys with some of the older actors and now this one

They should do a action film with schwazzenegar, Seagel, Van Damme, Norris something like that next.
Never seen Space Cowboys.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Never seen Space Cowboys.

Space Cowboy's starred Clint Eastwood. It wasn't a bad film.

Kelly_Bean
Space Cowboy's starred Clint Eastwood. It wasn't a bad film.
Ooh. I haven't seen too many Eastwood films..just a few.

SnakeEyes
I have no desire to see this movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ooh. I haven't seen too many Eastwood films..just a few.

I grew up watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Among them The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? Greatest spaghetti western of all time.

Kelly_Bean
I grew up watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Among them The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? Greatest spaghetti western of all time.
I've only seen that one with him and Kevin Costner, something with "World" in the title, I think. That and Escape from Alcatraz, one of my FAAAAAVORITE movies!!

Kazenji
I've only seen that one with him and Kevin Costner, something with "World" in the title, I think. That and Escape from Alcatraz, one of my FAAAAAVORITE movies!!

A perfect world is the one.

Kelly_Bean
A perfect world is the one.
Yeah, that movie made me cry man!

But wow..so off topic!

akema
I started watching this, but fell asleep. It did have some scenes that made me chuckle.

exanda kane
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I thought it was a good idea, but not funny at all

Oh, and why the hell does an actor like Travolta always make poor career choices like this?

Discos
this is a recent eastwood film....not too bad.

anyways back to topic - I saw it a while back in the theaters, it wasn't half bad. I expected it to be funnier but they really did use the "A" material in the adverts/trailers for the movie.

Good set of actors but they didn't do their usual characters which was hard for me to deal with. Tim Allen wasn't his usual throw caution to the wind type that he is

Travolta - This dude (in my eyes) is a top A-list actor, and in this movie he didn't pull off this. Just a usual run of the mill acting from all 4 dudes.

Discos - overall 6/10.

bee2
Warm end, help those Motorcycle men Build a house, a typical middle-aged way of doing things, more understanding and reconciliation.
film not only funny.

Discos
loved Ray Liota in this movie....love him full stop.

Also loved seeing what cliche' they would use for the badass bikers, as usual not very good tats but quite good leather and ZZ top beards

D-Wag
This movie wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be

crusher310
I thought the movie was funny. The characters reminded of my dad.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Discos
loved Ray Liota in this movie....love him full stop.

Also loved seeing what cliche' they would use for the badass bikers, as usual not very good tats but quite good leather and ZZ top beards
Is Ray the one that played the bad guy that wanted to steal his bike?

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.