Legion vs. Storm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

TricksterPriest
Storm's only chance would have been to get Legion's personalities confused and fighting each other for control.

Legion with full control smokes her. smokin'

celestialdemon
Legion destroys her. He's way too powerful.

Tenebrous
Legion = "10x the psi his father is" per gabrielle haller or whoever it was in the Legion Quest story arc.

That's with the personality disorders.

ExodusCloak
Legion took her out telepathically twice already with ease might I add. It may have been unintentional but I think this thread should be closed since the fight is so imbalanced. erm

guy222

llagrok
Storm threw everything she had at him, and it didn't help :/

Rutog98
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Legion took her out telepathically twice already with ease might I add. It may have been unintentional but I think this thread should be closed since the fight is so imbalanced. erm

True, written by a writer who stripped Storm of her telepathic defenses and this was BEFORE the electrical forces running through her brain and body could fry out telepaths that attempted to assault her mind.

In "Legion Quest", where Storm attacked him with her elemental powers, Storm was not as powerful as she has been in plenty of other arcs. Personally, I don't recall Legion pulling any feats that demonstrated a great deal of power.

Storm takes it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Rutog98
True, written by a writer who stripped Storm of her telepathic defenses and this was BEFORE the electrical forces running through her brain and body could fry out telepaths that attempted to assault her mind.

In "Legion Quest", where Storm attacked him with her elemental powers, Storm was not as powerful as she has been in plenty of other arcs. Personally, I don't recall Legion pulling any feats that demonstrated a great deal of power.

Storm takes it.

lmao.

Evil_Ash
Bah. Storm smash white guy with crappy hairstyle. sdurorm

Rutog98
Where has Legion ever withstood anything near the force Storm can generate? Where has he ever even produced an attack of great force?

llagrok
Where has Legion ever withstood anything near the force Storm can generate? Where has he ever even produced an attack of great force?

dur

Tenebrous

Are you also gonna question when xavier has ever blown up islands with a huge blast, or produced an attack that leveled entire cities?

I don't know....that's something more along the lines of magneto.

and xavier can't even do anything to magneto......yeah, nothin.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Are you also gonna question when xavier has ever blown up islands with a huge blast, or produced an attack that leveled entire cities?

I don't know....that's something more along the lines of magneto.

and xavier can't even do anything to magneto......yeah, nothin.

Xavier can't do those things, his major power is TP, not TK.

Magneto cannot do those things either without a machine. Who do you think he is, Storm? (Actually, Storm can do FAR more than these things. smile )

All I'm asking is for you guys to post issues that demonstrate Legion standing up to high level powers that can equal or surpass what Ororo has done and to show Legion pulling attacks that display enormous powers on Storm's level. The reason I keep getting these faces from you posters is because no such issues exist. big grin You don't want to bring up that STorm/LEgion fight because you know that I'm going to nullify that by bringing up other stories where Storm displays much higher power levels and I'm going to ask you to provide Legion stories where he matched or surpassed what she did. Can you show Legion lifting a skyscraper? How about any issues that states his TK can level mountains? Has he ever redirected the full power of a world-destroying blaster like Sienna Blaze character who has the power to split a planet like a ripe melon? All of this is far more is true for Storm. She did not display this kind of power in the Legion arc.

pr1983
closing... c'mon guys, its legion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.