Marvel(cosmic)vs Dc (magic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
let the real battle begin....

Priest
lame, u mite as well names it Marvel vs DC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
lame, u mite as well names it Marvel vs DC. i figured with all the marvel vs dc threads lets get to the knitty gritty. can dc's magical forces stop the cosmic onlslaught that marvel would unleash?

Superherovandal
i am thoroughly annoyed by the Marvel Vs DC threads. They always manage to degrade into a battle of company biases.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i am thoroughly annoyed by the Marvel Vs DC threads. They always manage to degrade into a battle of company biases. most people favor one or the other. its like coke vs pepsi. coke wins there by the way. i made this thread becuz this forum has been shelling out these threads as of late. its all senseless arguing so dont let it bother u, ok.

wink

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112 coke wins there by the way.

wink
U like coke?straightfaced

quanchi112
U like coke?straightfaced coke the soft drink destroys pepsi all day. 10 for 10.

Faceman
I vote Pepsi . thumb up

Priest
Originally posted by Faceman
I vote Pepsi . thumb up
me too, coke is too sweet stick out tongue

quanchi112
me too, coke is too sweet stick out tongue pepsi is the sweeter one.

laughing

quanchi112
I vote Pepsi . thumb up pepsi is to sweet. coke takes the pain off cars. thats what i want in my belly.

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
pepsi is the sweeter one.

laughing
son, ur the sweeter one 131

quanchi112
son, ur the sweeter one 131 dont get mad at me that u cant tell the difference between coke and pepsi.

laughing

Priest
dont get mad at me that u cant tell the difference between coke and pepsi.

laughing
im a failure durcry2

quanchi112
im a failure durcry2 putting all softdrink talk aside whom do u think wins this thread in particular. marvel cosmic or dcmagic?

Priest
putting all softdrink talk aside whom do u think wins this thread in particular. marvel cosmic or dcmagic?
let me think...

I vote Pepsi . thumb up
stick out tongue

quanchi112
let me think...

stick out tongue i figured u couldnt give a straight answer.

Priest
i figured u couldnt give a straight answer.
not that, but ur thread its pretty damn vague.

quanchi112
not that, but ur thread its pretty damn vague. all the dc magical beings vs the marvel cosmic heavyweights.

marvel-galactus,tenebrous,aegis,thanos,all herlads of gaalctus,tyrant(dp),annihilus,korvac,celestials,et
c.

Soljer
I can't stand soft drinks.

Water wins here - 10/10.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
I can't stand soft drinks.

Water wins here - 10/10.
miffed
Stay on topic Ice Tea clearly wins mad

quanchi112
miffed
Stay on topic Ice Tea clearly wins mad iced tea is the worst. the absolute worst.

the greatest pop ever is either squirt or root beer.

Superherovandal
NO....PINK LEMONADE PWNS ALL!!!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
NO....PINK LEMONADE PWNS ALL!!!!! pink lemonade is awesome.
but
pink lemonade fears sunkist.

guy222
pink lemonade is awesome.
but
pink lemonade fears sunkist.

Orange Juice FTW

Fav soda=Wild Cherry Pepsi

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Orange Juice FTW

Fav soda=Wild Cherry Pepsi
i liked cherry pepsi, but drank it for a straight mouth then got sick of it..stick out tongue
I prefer Sprite overall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Orange Juice FTW

Fav soda=Wild Cherry Pepsi orange juice is great.

its not soda its pop. stick out tongue

anyways i never like cherry pepsi.

ibc rootbeer for the win here.

CaptainStoic
What about the Unstoppable Tropical Punch, Soda is bad for the joints, not to mention your teeth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What about the Unstoppable Tropical Punch, Soda is bad for the joints, not to mention your teeth. i dont drink pop that much at all anymore. just once in a great while. i miss it but always had cavities when i drank it everyday. i drink water which is good for u but isnt the best drinking experience.

starking
Kool aid pwns all!

http://pbsd.cf.huffingtonpost.com/pics/koolaid.jpg

KMC_Drifter
Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper pwns all....well except for good 'ol homemade sweet tea...lol

TricksterPriest
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/71/59/23235971.jpg

Tea ftw. 313

KMC_Drifter
well, I could say bud light too....i drink more of that than anything probably...lol

Bol Gath
What is this blasphemy I'm reading ( wink ) beer FTW

Estacado
sly
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/746/freexn2.jpg

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Estacado
sly

Damn Estacado.....you're the man

E-mail me some of that shit

laughing

Estacado
The funny thing is that energy drink really had a small percent of THC in it.Also it was the only one that had a different taste from Red Bull and the others....

KMC_Drifter
The funny thing is that energy drink really had a small percent of THC in it.Also it was the only one that had a different taste from Red Bull and the others....

That's not a joke pic? I never knew they had an energy drink like that, with THC in it.

Damn

laughing

Evil_Ash
sly

whatdur

Priest
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
well, I could say bud light too....i drink more of that than anything probably...lol
Coors light pwans Bud light

quanchi112
Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper pwns all....well except for good 'ol homemade sweet tea...lol all three of these are arent that good. sweet tea must be the absolute worst. whats with all these tea lovers in here. none of these have anything on squirt.

KMC_Drifter
all three of these are arent that good. sweet tea must be the absolute worst. whats with all these tea lovers in here. none of these have anything on squirt.

I've never even heard of Squirt...they don't even sell that in my area...that I know of. I'm from the South...I was raised on sweet tea...and have enjoyed it all my life. I can't stand the taste of coke...it has a bad after taste to me. But, Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew...now, that's good stuff to me when I want a soda.

quanchi112
I've never even heard of Squirt...they don't even sell that in my area...that I know of. I'm from the South...I was raised on sweet tea...and have enjoyed it all my life. I can't stand the taste of coke...it has a bad after taste to me. But, Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew...now, that's good stuff to me when I want a soda. well im from the north. we dont have sweet tea around here for the most part although ive heard they carry it in cracker barrel. we must have different tase buds as well as differing opinions on here.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Bol Gath
What is this blasphemy I'm reading ( wink ) beer FTW

Cosigned. beer

quanchi112
i suggest that anyone who hasnt tatsed squirt that they run to the nearest store and locate some at once. u wont regret it.

squirt pawns sprite.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
whatdur

I've had that. Surprisingly odd taste. Kinda liked it.

But we all know beer is the preferred drink of the world, and Guiness is the best beer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.