The Vigoor Emperor vs. Mundus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
The Dante versus Ryu thread gave me this idea.

So out of these two deity-looking statues who would win?

Vigoor EmperorhXmi-5LosMA---

MunduszzydMLP4Fjw

Violent2Dope
Wasn't VE capable of splitting the world while in a weaker form or some shit?

Last Fre3lancer
I think so.

Guilty Gear
I think this would be lose, but I'd bet on Mundus.

Burning thought
Mundus, simply because the other one looks ridiculous and mundus is quite badass

Guilty Gear
V.E. doesn't look ridiculous...what the hell.

Burning thought
its got wings on its head, it looks weird

Guilty Gear
All diety statues look wierd in some way.

Burning thought
true, but i think mundus looks more badass, the wings imo just make VE look a little odd

Guilty Gear
I find it weird that its name is the Vigoor Emperor...it should be the Vigoor Emperess. Her/His...second form is masculine though...

Burning thought
i would not really know, i never played that game, is that ryu? it looks a very nice game thought but its probably for a platform i do not own like 360 or ps3

Guilty Gear
Yes, that's Ryu Hayabusa, a character from DOA also. DOA and Ninja Gaiden are the same universe.

It's for the Xbox (Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black) and it's also for the PS3 (Ninja Gaiden Sigma).

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
Mundus, simply because the other one looks ridiculous and mundus is quite badass I lack knowledge on Mundus, can he bust worlds?

Guilty Gear
Mundus can do some pretty nasty sh*t. Vigoor has split the Earth before, hence the reason the 4 diety statues (Sentiment, Wisdom, Immortality and Creation) had to reshape the world. As the Devil Incarnate, in the video I posted, he turned that vast garden literally into a hell by simply getting on his two feet. He also has very powerful magical beams. Then there's his/her second form which is the evil deity Vigoor himself.

Guilty Gear
Vote LastFre3lancer!

Last Fre3lancer
OK!

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Mundus can do some pretty nasty sh*t. Vigoor has split the Earth before, hence the reason the 4 diety statues (Sentiment, Wisdom, Immortality and Creation) had to reshape the world. As the Devil Incarnate, in the video I posted, he turned that vast garden literally into a hell by simply getting on his two feet. He also has very powerful magical beams. Then there's his/her second form which is the evil deity Vigoor himself.

I agree.

Guilty Gear
Mundus 6/10, IMO.

Burning thought
if vigoor can split worlds in half then id say he would win this 6/10

Guilty Gear
He can...but the time it would take for him to do so is unknown however...the power display in the video is comparable. He (No, I mean she) was exploding land from underneath, levitating rocks etc., by hardly doing anything at all.

Gender when speaking of the VE can be confusing.

Last Fre3lancer
It's a girl.

Burning thought
cant we just call it an "it" or would that be disrespectful to it

Last Fre3lancer
Well, she's not even real, so we ave full reason to call her anythimg we want.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
It's a girl. Well, first form we see as "The Devil Incarnate" it's clearly a girl...LOL...female Devil Incarnate...

The second and final form...is a guy...it's so obvious from watching the video..

Last Fre3lancer
*Screams like Michael Jackson*
*Moonwalks back on stage*

I just did a moonwalk.

Guilty Gear
Blaxican can moonwalk too

look

smilie

Last Fre3lancer
Screw the cactuswalk!

HEEEHEEE! Just Beat it!

*Moonwalks out of the scene*

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shin_gear
Bump

Sol Valentine
Pmub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.