Anti-form versus Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Sora and co land upon the ravaged world of Resident evil and encounter Umbrellas Bio-weapon Nemesis , a glitch in it's programming turns his 'kill' parameters from busty women in miniskirts and screaming cowards to spiky haired kids with big floppy shoes.

Subsequently Sora attempts to 'Drive' only to transform into Anti-Form !

Stipulations : Unlimited drive , Nemesis has his rocket launcher , No CIS , No PIS.

Who wins ?

Last Fre3lancer
Sora would be way to fast for Nemisis to land a clear shot on, and Sora's power in anti-form would take Nemisis with relative ease.

Guilty Gear
Anti-Sora FTWA6uQy-y-xBUThis shows some of Anti-Form. The neat thing about Final Mix II is that you can play as Sora in his KH1 outfit and use his old abilities such as Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, etc.; E.S. Night is pretty much the hardest opponent in the game.
---
UqF8kb-w8JgI lol'd @ 4:26

Last Fre3lancer
if you watch the video that has normal Sora fighting Roxas, Sora has a crown on head. Also, I wanna see more Roxas threads.

Guilty Gear
I don't know why Sora has a crown on his head.

Edit: Also I meant Knight not Night in my previous post.

Last Fre3lancer
I'ts somethimg of a glitch since thier using Action Replay Max.

And I Know you're saying Knight, in other forums they say E.S means Egnigmatic Soldier Knight or something like that.

Guilty Gear
Yeah...did you see the full secret trailer yet?

Last Fre3lancer
Yeah, I don't know if that Bald mage has some secret to All of those Keyblades if he is able to do stuff like that. And I'm really hoping that we can play as those characters in the trailer.

Guilty Gear
I hope so too.

Last Fre3lancer
What I would do to smack Sora with Aqua.

Violent2Dope
Anti Sora is far too fast and powerful for Nemesis too handle.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
What I would do to smack Sora with Aqua. Wtf?rofl

Last Fre3lancer
The Blue-Haired girl in the full secret trailer, I wanna smack Sora with her and then pimp her.

Guilty Gear
I know who she is. cool

I just LOL'D because you said you wanted to smack Sora with her.

I'll pimp Namine then...and Kairi...Kairi too...

Oh, and Megara...and Ariel...and Elizabeth Swan...and Jane Porter...and Belle...and Jasmin...

Last Fre3lancer
Who's Megara?

And what about pimping Aqua?

Guilty Gear
This hot chick from Disney's Hercules.

Alright, you can have Aqua.

Last Fre3lancer
Oh, I got Megara comfused with Margera.

And thanks for giving me Aqua!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Anti Sora is far too fast and powerful for Nemesis too handle.

grey fox
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
I'ts somethimg of a glitch since thier using Action Replay Max.

And I Know you're saying Knight, in other forums they say E.S means Egnigmatic Soldier Knight or something like that.

He's called Terra.

Last Fre3lancer
Oh yeah! He was the one with the cool name!

Guilty Gear
Terra was also the name of the world in FFIX...lol...

Last Fre3lancer
You should know that the FF and KH universe uses and recycles material.

Guilty Gear
'course

Last Fre3lancer
Did you hear that Square Enix is going to make a non-FF RPG? I read about it and saw the pcs in Game Informer, and it looks pretty epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.