Heihachi vs. Goro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Instead of Liu Kang, the older and more sinister Heihachi Mishima challenges the mighty MK Champion to Mortal Kombat.

Who wins?

Guilty Gear
DAMN...nice matchup.

I dunno...Goro?

Last Fre3lancer
Goro's four pectorial arms will be trouble for Hachi, but he clinches a hard win.

Guilty Gear
Maybe...

Sam Z
Even though he beat Kung Lao (he did, right??), IMO Goro still shtinksss...

Violent2Dope
Strength: LOLOLOLOL Goro.

Speed: Hachi.

Reach: Goro.

Range: Goro has fireballs so him.

Power: Goro

Skill: Hachi has had years to perfect his skills, then again Goro is hundreds of years old, but still Hachi has more technique so I say him.

Durability: Hachi, this cannot be debated, he has survived things like being thrown in a volcano, and having a bunch of Jacks grab him and self destruct.

Experience: Goro probably.

I vote Hachi due to superior speed, durability, and skill.

Sado22
dope, hachi never fell in a volcano cool

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
dope, hachi never fell in a volcano cool Oh, well he was tossed down some big hole type of thing by Kazuya, was he not?

Guilty Gear
LOL @ Hachi being thrown down in a volcano.

Kazuya may have...did someone swim in lava though?

Last Fre3lancer
I don't think anyone in the Tekken cast can swim in lava, correct me if I'm wrong.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
I don't think anyone in the Tekken cast can swim in lava, correct me if I'm wrong. No, you're right.

Last Fre3lancer
OK.

Nikkolas
EebDLsm1_Ng

That's the only time Heihachi fell anywhere really.

Last Fre3lancer
I LOL'd when I saw that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Nikkolas
EebDLsm1_Ng

That's the only time Heihachi fell anywhere really. That's still a big ass fall man.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, you're right. I bet Bryan Fury could considering his feats...Jinpachi, well he's Tekken's version of Inferno. I personally think he can.

Last Fre3lancer
The heat of the Lava might melt Bryan's metal.

And Jinpachi might be able to do that.

Nikkolas

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I bet Bryan Fury could considering his feats...Jinpachi, well he's Tekken's version of Inferno. I personally think he can. Lava>>>>>>Tank shot.

Jinpachi may because he's kinda fire elementaled.

judgement hand
(back to the point)

Heihachi, for the reasons that V2D stated earlier

StyleTime
Where exactly does Jinpachi find the time to style his mustache?

Last Fre3lancer
He must have an excellent barber, what I would do to have his moustache.

Guilty Gear
I lol'd.

Last Fre3lancer
Really! He has a moustache only the Zeus from GOW2.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
He must have an excellent barber, what I would do to have his moustache.
He probably gets the "I'll kill you" discount too.

Last Fre3lancer
Damn, I can never get that discount. I need to ask Jinpachi how to do that.

Kazenji
EebDLsm1_Ng

That's the only time Heihachi fell anywhere really.

Yep, and that looks nothing like a volcano and if it did thats one weird looking volcano plus it looks more like the side of a cliff.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yep, and that looks nothing like a volcano and if it did thats one weird looking volcano plus it looks more like the side of a cliff.
Kazuya didn't throw Heihachi in a volcano. Heihachi threw him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8EWLZ3BPRA

Kazenji
I never said he threw him in a volcano

Sado22
what about the time he was smacked through a wall and down a pyramid and the part where he was blown out of the sky right after getting his @$$ handed to him in T4?
get your facst straight nik_remy

~Sado

Nikkolas
Now I know this will be hard for you but let's learn something, kay?

What did V2D say:

" Oh, well he was tossed down some big hole type of thing by Kazuya, was he not?"

And my response was that was the only time he ever fell anywhere.

We are talking about someone dropping him down. V2D mixed the Tekken endings in 1 and 2 and I was correcting him. Perhaps I didn't clarify what I meant too well but come on. I know very well he's fallen down other times. I MENTION ALL THE STUFF YOU JUST SAID ON THE FIRST PAGE. I even posted a link to the Tekken 3 video.

Your attempts at needlessly insulting me has only confirmed the fact you don't have one clue what you're talking about.

Stay off the drugs, learn how to type and stop being a douche.

Sado22
really...? okay, sorry then. but you weren't clear though. being dropped somewhere and falling down are two seperate things.

i already told you: you've been embarrasing yourself royally with your lame fanboy statements. to me that makes you the real douche. as for needlessly insulting you....nik_remy really isn't an insult.
don't get so bent about something this small, nik.

~Sado

Nikkolas
I know the user Shin_Remmy is poorly regarded around here so I don't see how Nik_remmy ISN'T an insult.

And about lame fanboy statements, you're the one who spends an hour writing up posts with unnecessary fluff that has nothing to do with the fights. like, Jin is part Devil, part Mishima and part Kazama. We all kinda know that. And that's also needless ABC Logic to try and make Jin look better. You point to his heritage and thinkg he's never been able to do to back him. So his mother can beat Devil...er, Jin can't. Obviously. So Kazuya survived being chucked off a cliff and Heihachi survived a massive explosion. Jin hasn't done either of those things.
You also primarily use non-canon endings for your evidence, along with statements by random people. Threaten the planet sure...but when it comes to actually proving Jinpachi's power through actions, you fail miserably. Holding up a boulder and making the ground shake does not equal planetary threat, sorry.

Sado22
well and why do you think people agree that you're as bad him? don't give me the whole "i'm misunderstood" bs or something. shinremy is a jackass everyone hates cuz a) he never makes any sense and b) he's a stupid fanboy who starts having periods if someone disagrees with him.

as for the rest:
thats really funny. i mentioned Jin's uberness cuz you considered Jinpachi a wuss because Jin beat him. what kind of an impression is that supposed to give me, nik? and for one no one seemed to know that till i pointed it out. it was only natural that i assumed you didn't either. sue me. not only do you get half the facts wrong you didn't even acknowledge the fact that Jinpachi could erase existence. so no...i will post those kind of posts so that people you can get it through the skull. and the argument follows like this, genius:
-jun's mother defeated devil with her kazama powers which passed on to Jin
-jin is from a family that has insane endurance
-jin has devil powers mixed with his insane family blood and his kazama powers.

that is what i was pointing out. that he's a freakin threeway hybrid with three seperate powers flowing through him. not some random 22 years kid that Jinpachi lost to.

like what? non-canon endings? endings are allowed here as long as they are not from NON-CANON games. and the fact remains: bison is said to be capable of destroying cities because charlie said he COULD. using the same logic, Jinpachi can destory and annihilate existence because everyone said he could and that is why avrious participents of the tournament came to stop him.

oh and laughing
this is coming from the guy who says akuma can destroy the world despite:
-it never being stated that he can
-him not having a feat that REMOTELY suggests that he can

again, sorry for flaming you before but seriously, better stop dicking around with such fanboyism. chances are you'll be in the same running joke of KMC like shinremy that no one even takes seriously anymore. be careful.

~Sado

Nikkolas
I never ONCE said that.

I know how uber Jin is.

What I said was that Jinpachi got up, came out, and was promptly beaten by Jin before he could do anything of note, thus removing the chance of feats.

I was showing the flaw in claiming he has planetary-level destructive power He was defeated too quickly and showed too little to possibly think that.

Name these facts I've gotten wrong.

I don't acknowledge non-canon endings and I look for FEATS. Not people harping on about a character. I look at what teh character actually DID. Again, there is a story-telling tool called hyperbole. And going by what is SHOWN, Jinpachi "erasing existence" IS pure and utter hyperbole.

You mean you will continue to try and make Jin stronger by association via Heihachi and Kazuya's feats?

Looks more like they passed on to Asuka. We've seen 3 Kazamas: Jun, Jin and Asuka. Out of those 3, Jin has shown jack all in the way of Kazama powers to beat Devil. He has in fact, tapped into his Devil power several times and showed zero Kazama spiritual power.

You forget Jin has been, since we saw him in Tekken 3, largely motivated by anger and revenge. Ogre killed his mother so he hunted down Heihachi who trained him. Jin trained as hard as he could so he would kill Ogre. Then heihachi attacked him and Jin tapped into his Devil power to escape. He is then further motivated by hate for his Mishima bloodline and is nearly consumed by the Devil power in him before barely stopping himself from killing Heihachi.

This does not reek of the Kazama nature, of the way his mother was. It reeks of a Mishima trying his hardest to contest his nature and failing.

And Jin has his own endurance feats. We know how durable he is from what we've seen of him. We don't need to point to his family.
\

And he never is shown using his Kazama powers, only his Devil ones.

Fancy that.

I know he's not some random kid. Kinda figured that when he took down the God of Fighting then sprouted wings after getting shot and then all the other things that clearly indicate otherwise.

I've actually had this conversation with Sam Z in the past. He was pissing about how Jin shouldn't win and I pointed out that naturally Jin would win because he is a blend of the most powerful evil and the most powerful good we know of in the Tekkenverse. It makes him a hybrid of awesome.

But when it comes into actually debating who wins this and that, feats matter more than theoretical and analytical study of the storyline.

Good for Mr. Bison. I don't care. If a character says somethinga and it's unproven, it's BS. I got no clue if Bison showed city-destroying power but I sure as hell no Jinpachi didn't show existence-destroying power.

I never said that.

Talk about hypocrisy.

If we get into feats, Akuma has a much better chance of destroying the world than Jinpachi.

Are V2D and SBP lumped in that category of running jokes?

They seem to agree with me.

StyleTime
and the fact remains: bison is said to be capable of destroying cities because charlie said he COULD.

~Sado
Actually Sado22, I addressed this in another thread already. Bison hasn't ever destroyed a city under his own power, so we don't say he can. Othwerwise, it would open this Pandora's Box of city,continent, and planet busters who haven't shown the ability to do so.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sam Z
Kazuya didn't throw Heihachi in a volcano. Heihachi threw him.
N8EWLZ3BPRA...Kazuya did swim in lava...no expression

God I f***ing love Christie Monteiro dd

Nikkolas
Actually, I think Sado was trying to attack my )supposed) SF fanboyism by stating some hyperbole from SF like I'd agree with that.

Fact is, I agree with your assessment. What is said, IS BS unless it's backed up.

Bison can't destroy a city.
Jinpachi can't destroy existence.

Just because it's said, doesn't make it true.

Sado22
nik, i told you to IGNORE my post cuz it was after our pm exchange. we don't need to drag this further....don't you think?

i'll just respond to one thing:
we say that Jinpachi can annihilate existence because Raven's superiors specifically asked him to join the Tekken5 tournament because jinpachi was threatening existence. that is clearly seen in Raven's cutscenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-wNF5ewguw

the way i see it, there was no reason for hyperbole or whatever if a whole secret organization was behind stopping it. this is the point everyone seems to agree with....and you and styletime could at least acknowledge it.

@Styles. dude...i never said that bison can wreck the city. its just something everyone points out here all the time. i was just doing a cross reference. that's all.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Ah. Sorry.

Except HOW is he threatening existence?

Existence has nukes.

Can Jinpachi survive a nuke?

How will he kill existence?

Blow it up with one hand?

Take 4 months to exterminate each continent?

It's too vague and nothing we saw explains it.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by blue_bandana
@Styles. dude...i never said that bison can wreck the city. its just something everyone points out here all the time. i was just doing a cross reference. that's all.

~Sado It's a double standard at the very least.

Anyway, Bison can vaporize a city instantly. laughing

Sado22
true. talk to Xeno about that....apparently he has a theory about it.

Nikkolas
Well...he can feel free to explain it in here.

StyleTime
Actually, I think Sado was trying to attack my )supposed) SF fanboyism by stating some hyperbole from SF like I'd agree with that.

Fact is, I agree with your assessment. What is said, IS BS unless it's backed up.

Bison can't destroy a city.
Jinpachi can't destroy existence.

Just because it's said, doesn't make it true.
Ok.
the way i see it, there was no reason for hyperbole or whatever if a whole secret organization was behind stopping it. this is the point everyone seems to agree with....and you and styletime could at least acknowledge it.

~Sado
I recognize he's a threat. However, saying he could end all mankind if he felt like it is no different from saying Bison could bust a city at will. It's not just us. Superboy Prime, Sandai, and others feel the same way.

Sorry then. I jumped the gun because I'm so sick of all the Bison BS going around.

shin_gear
no bison CAN destroy a city

StyleTime
Not under his own might. Unless I missed something.

Violent2Dope
Take 4 months to exterminate each continent? This is the most likely of the ones you listed, and no he cannot survive a nuke.

Nikkolas
I know that.

It was a question for the Jinpachi Fanclub.

Wipe out existence indeed.

So...he can even destroy micro-organic organism?

shin_gear
no shin gouki can do that!

Sado22
nah, no probs bud. smile

~Sado

Superboy Prime

Sado22
not to mention that Kazuya took a dive in their Tekken4 since his main agenda was getting Jin. did anyone wonder why kazuya "lost" to hachi but then pwns him with a glimpse of his power in the ending. Sam Z brought this to my attention.
or maybe its the fact that it was Devil. but still, why wouldn't kazuya go devil on hachi's thonged keister in the tourny itself? doesn't make sense.

stupid namco mad

~Sado

Nikkolas
And Heihachi walked over just dandy.

Kazuya was lying on his face like a ***** after Jin was through with him. Heihachi was at least still conscious and there's no proof Jin was weakened after the fiight with Kazuya. He did appear to be tapping into his Devil powers in some way before he attacks Kazuya and after he defeats Heihachi, his wings come out.

Karma man. Karma.

Because Heihachi took a dive and sat around and let the two Devils hfight.

It's as proveable and logical as your assertion of Kazuya taking a dive.

Violent2Dope
Hachi>normal Kazuya, only proves that Kazuya's a pussy.

Sado22
not really. hachi's real intention was to tie up capture jin AND kazuya as seen in his T4 ending. for kazuya, his intention was to find Jin. there is a loophole in your argument, pal. heihachi had no reason to take a dive but kazy taking a dive is proven by two things:
-the fact that he pwned him with a stare
-the fact that before pwning him with a mere glare of his eyes he said "you saved me the trouble of having to search for him".

what could hachi's reason be? there are none.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Man this is one trainwreck of "logic."

First off, Kazuya's quote only hints he had a hunch Jin was with Heihachi. He never once said he knew it for certain.

Second, why are you using Heihachi's non-existent ending to show his intentions? An ending that is COMPLETELY contradictory to what happened? In reality, Heihachi has not shown Devil-neutralizing chains and the fact Jin broke out of his kinda PROVES that he doesn't.

Also in Heihachi's ending, he's the calm and in control one. In the canon Kazuya ending, Kazuya is not un-nerved while Heihachi is.

Heihachi's T4 ending is as BS as his Tekken 5 ending. It's worthless.

Also, Kazuya's own thoughts, told to us by the omniscient narrator, is that Heihachi is more powerful than him. He needs to unlock the Devil Gene further to beat Heihachi and Heihachi screwed that up by sending in the TekkeN Force.

And, again, Kazuya did not pwn him with a glance. He knocked him back. That's all we see of Heihachi. For all you know, he got up and was standing there while Kazuya focussed on Jin. And seeing how Heihachi appears, IMMEDIATELY after Kazuya is left laid out, it's completely logical. Or was he lying there and just THEN got up and walked over, looking just fine and dandy?

Heihachi had everything to gain from the two Devils fighting and trying to finish off the winner.

shin_gear
tekken sucks

and nikkolas its obvious that you know little about the series and your logic is the only f***ed up logic around here, no offense.

Anyway heihachi won't win cuz he looks like an old version of saddam hussein. ryu is sexy.

Nikkolas
The only f***ed up logic here is the idea Kazuya dived for something he didn't know and that he pwned Heihachi and Heihachi was out till EXACTLY the moment Jin beat Kazuya.

That's just unreasonable.

shin_gear
oh quit whining about it already

Nikkolas
Go be childish in another thread.

shin_gear
Go b*tch at another site. no expression

Violent2Dope
I agree with Nik.no expression

Last Fre3lancer
2 step.

Superboy Prime
not really. hachi's real intention was to tie up capture jin AND kazuya as seen in his T4 ending. for kazuya, his intention was to find Jin. there is a loophole in your argument, pal. heihachi had no reason to take a dive but kazy taking a dive is proven by two things:
-the fact that he pwned him with a stare
-the fact that before pwning him with a mere glare of his eyes he said "you saved me the trouble of having to search for him".

what could hachi's reason be? there are none.

~Sado

Shit...man. I just posted the exact same shit in another thread without reading any of this. WTF?

Nikkolas
Well, if we go by the bullshit ending for Heihachi in Tekken 4 which is completely contradictory to canon, I suppose we could assess Heihachi's motives for something that happened in canon.

Superboy Prime
Also, Kazuya's own thoughts, told to us by the omniscient narrator, is that Heihachi is more powerful than him. He needs to unlock the Devil Gene further to beat Heihachi and Heihachi screwed that up by sending in the TekkeN Force.

And, again, Kazuya did not pwn him with a glance. He knocked him back. That's all we see of Heihachi. For all you know, he got up and was standing there while Kazuya focussed on Jin. And seeing how Heihachi appears, IMMEDIATELY after Kazuya is left laid out, it's completely logical. Or was he lying there and just THEN got up and walked over, looking just fine and dandy?

Heihachi had everything to gain from the two Devils fighting and trying to finish off the winner.

Actually I agree with Kazuya saying he must control the Devil to take revenge on Heihachi. What happened in Tekken 2? Kazuya was making babies while Heihachi was hell-bent on taking back the Mishima Zaibatsu. He was not his "proper Devil" self. By the time of Tekken 4 Kazuya has come to that conclusion. And he has learned that he cannot under estimate the old man. I don't blame him at all.

Superboy Prime
Well, if we go by the bullshit ending for Heihachi in Tekken 4 which is completely contradictory to canon, I suppose we could assess Heihachi's motives for something that happened in canon.

I don't agree with everything he said....not the anti-devil chains nor Heihachi's motives...

But IMO Kazuya had more to gain by letting Heihachi beat him in Tekken 4.

Nikkolas
2_8OubPfDFA

I agree with that and while it is entirely plausible Kazuya did take a dive, I just can't accept Kazuya "pwned" Heihachi because by all indications, Heihachi wasn't out for too long and he seemed just fine.

Sado22
well...he "pwned" him metaphorically. if i have someone knocking me out with just a gaze i'd be pretty embarrassed, especially if i can fall of cliffs and get my ass smacked through walls and NOT get KO'd.

that's what we all mean.

~Sado

Nikkolas
And since Heihachi got up pretty soon, walked over and looked and sounded totally unhurt, merely commenting on his KTFO'ed son who'd be laying there face down like a ***** for several minutes....

Not pwnag ein my view.

Sado22
fair enough. he did get KO'd though.

~Sado

quanchi112
goro crushes this fool

Violent2Dope
No he doesn't, Hachi beats him the same way all MK characters get stomped, SPEEDBLITZ!

shin_gear
Speedblitz would have little effect against characters like Onaga. 313

Last Fre3lancer
What does ONAGA mean?

Shin_Nikkolas
It doesn't mean anything. it's the name of a character.

Last Fre3lancer
Every name, redonkeyoulous or not has a meaning. Shiran E' Zoamelgustarv or Shira Zomulgustav means King of Gods.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Speedblitz would have little effect against characters like Onaga. 313 It would have even greater effect on that slow ass bastard.

Last Fre3lancer
What does Onaga mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No he doesn't, Hachi beats him the same way all MK characters get stomped, SPEEDBLITZ! mk would slaughter these fools.

mk>soulcalibur>tekken

goro would crush this old man and show him the power and awe that comes with four arms.

Shin_Nikkolas
Indeed MK > Tekken but Goro is not the top of the MK ladder. Not even close.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by quanchi112
mk would slaughter these fools.

mk>soulcalibur>tekken

goro would crush this old man and show him the power and awe that comes with four arms. No he wouldn't. MK characters are so slow compared to SF, Tekken, SC, and DOA that all they would need to do is rush in and kick their asses. Hachi is so much faster than Goro, it's not even funny.

shin_gear
Speed isn't everything, however. srsly

And as I see it...

MK > Tekken =(about) Street Fighter > DOA

Shin_Nikkolas
Where's Soul Calibur?

Last Fre3lancer
It's there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.