Geese Howard v.s. Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
Takes place the Clock tower in SCIII

Discuss.

Guilty Gear
Probably F@Gill.

Or Nightmare Geese or some hyped up version of him may rip him a new one.

Last Fre3lancer
Gill dosen't have that resurection thing. once he's down, he's down for good. And if you want to include Nightmare Gill as a last resort, please also include a hyped up version of Geese so this won't be one sided.

colonelf40
What about Shin Geese?

Last Fre3lancer
OK, those forms will be used as last resorts.

Guilty Gear
There's no such thing as a Nightmare Gill, btw. I mentioned Nightmare Geese.

LOL @ Shin Geese. WTF kind of name is Geese anyway?

Last Fre3lancer
Oh, I was talking about Nightmare Gill.

and his mother was om heroine if she named him Geese.

OK, lets get back on topic.

Last Fre3lancer

StyleTime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
WTF kind of name is Geese anyway?
It's what you call a boss who can't beat any top tier character from any fighting game.

brainchild81
laughingsad Sad but unfortunately very, very true. Geese gets curbstomped & takes a swan dive off the clock tower then the kids from Hostel smash his head in w/a rock.

erico2002006
What part of Deity do you people on here do not get...Gill is going to win because of his ressurrection ability...He should have it by the way, just like Geese would have his ability to change to Nightmare Geese. I still that Gill is going to win regardless...He is an actual Deity where Geese is not, He may have Deity like powers, but he s not an actual Deity, so Gill wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.