Dire Bear vs. ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnazzySmurph
Who is the lowest powered comic-based character that could take out a Dire Bear? This is reffering to the DnD version - 20 ft. long, 6000 pounds, maximum, but we'll assume that's the size of bear here.

They start 40 feet apart.

Endless Mike
Bullseye?

gogogadgetgo
aunt may with a gun?

Symmetric Chaos
Your weight is off. Even a normal DireBear is 8000 or so pounds.

Not that I would know.

Anyway we're talking about an animal that can deal out enough damage to kill several people in one shot and barring that has reflexes that can grab a person before they react.

I'd say a really determined Batman (using all his standard equip) would probably be able to subdue it.

Akuki
Damn, this threads got me wondering what could take on a Prismatic Dragon. As for this thread I'd say that probably punisher.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Akuki
Damn, this threads got me wondering what could take on a Prismatic Dragon. As for this thread I'd say that probably punisher.

Too bad his guns would only do 1d12 damage haermm

*kills self*

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your weight is off. Even a normal DireBear is 8000 or so pounds.

Not that I would know.

Anyway we're talking about an animal that can deal out enough damage to kill several people in one shot and barring that has reflexes that can grab a person before they react.

I'd say a really determined Batman (using all his standard equip) would probably be able to subdue it. Meh... my MM is only the second-latest version.

DigiMark007
...much as I love D&D...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.