Big Daddy versus 3 Hunters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
A Big Daddy is accidentally transported from Rapture to one of the many training facilities Umbrella owns, unfortunately it's straight into a Hunter pen.

The three creatures go into a berserk fury at the sight of the monstrous Big Daddy and attack.

Stipulations : No CIS , No PIS , the room is unbreakable and 30 metre by 30 metres.

Who wins ?

Burning thought
not sure hehe, big daddies are pretty ownage, they have a combination of rockets, grenades as well as power drills and can move at incredible speed at times so id say the big daddy although i dont really know wat a hunter can do.

Estacado
Which Big Daddy?
The Bouncer(the one who has the huge drill also he is pretty fast and can rush as well) or The Rosie(this one has range attacks has a huge riot gun and has some proximity granades)Bouncers seem to be more durable.

grey fox
Originally posted by Estacado
Which Big Daddy?
The Bouncer(the one who has the huge drill also he is pretty fast and can rush as well) or The Rosie(this one has range attacks has a huge riot gun and has some proximity granades)Bouncers seem to be more durable.

Go with teh Bouncer, since long-range weaponry is the bane of all RE Enemies.

Estacado
Originally posted by grey fox
Go with teh Bouncer, since long-range weaponry is the bane of all RE Enemies.
Here is a fight against a Bouncer possibly on normal .
Notice that on the left high corner the number next to the red bar(Health) get lower by the time that means he used a lot of Health packs to keep him self alive.Also the red plasmid bubble makes the Big Daddy attack others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swXK30Iuvo0

Burning thought
phew that big daddy is faster than i remember, after that many explosions, electricity and shotgun blasts that thing isnt going to lose to 3 hunters for sure, its a monster of a tihng

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
phew that big daddy is faster than i remember, after that many explosions, electricity and shotgun blasts that thing isnt going to lose to 3 hunters for sure, its a monster of a tihng

I dont know though....

While it may be fast it doesn't have the advantages of the pack , nor the 'bounce of the walls' and general jumping, plus a decapitation strike would probably gouge a hole in the helmet.

3 against 1 and all that jazz....

Burning thought
hmm well his helmet seems just as storng as the rest of him, if not his strongest part, big fat metal thing, whats the strength of a hunter, cna you show me a link to one please ime not sure what the huinter is in the first place tbh?

Estacado
I also heard that there is 3rd type of Big Daddy though I haven't met him yet.

Burning thought
hmm interesting, perhaps the next one will be a mixure of both since its unlikely to get easier

Estacado
Pictures of him.
http://hatedpig.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/bioshock_00.jpg
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/707/707568/bioshock-20060510075837275-000.jpg

grey fox
hmm well his helmet seems just as storng as the rest of him, if not his strongest part, big fat metal thing, whats the strength of a hunter, cna you show me a link to one please ime not sure what the huinter is in the first place tbh?

2POO-5_8JF4

That is a hunter , note the decapitation strike....

judgement hand
BIG DADDY!!!

~small daddy

grey fox
Originally posted by judgement hand
BIG DADDY!!!

~small daddy

Reasons ?

Burning thought
after seeing the hunter i would certainly say the big daddy, the hunter seemed fairly sluggish, even when it went into battle and started moving it was not on equel terms with the big daddies speed not to menstion the power drill and the fact it survives some crazy assaults i doubt 3 of them would beat it, maybe 5 or more and thats a big maby but still thast how i see this fight going to the big daddy

grey fox
after seeing the hunter i would certainly say the big daddy, the hunter seemed fairly sluggish, even when it went into battle and started moving it was not on equel terms with the big daddies speed not to menstion the power drill and the fact it survives some crazy assaults i doubt 3 of them would beat it, maybe 5 or more and thats a big maby but still thast how i see this fight going to the big daddy

Those were 'resting' , I assume the guy who videoed this caught them off - guard , they usually move quite fast and bounce off of the walls. They take around 3-4 shotguns blasts or 2-3 9mm clips to take out.

Victor Von Doom
What could a Hunter do to a Big Daddy?

grey fox
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What could a Hunter do to a Big Daddy?

Potentially outmaneuver and tire it out.

Hyena tactics ?

Victor Von Doom
Potentially outmaneuver and tire it out.

Hyena tactics ?

Then what? They couldn't do any damage.

Alpha Centauri
Any character from Resident Evil can take out more than one hunter at a time with a shotgun.

A genetically enhanced human with many weapons can't take down a Big Daddy without serious cover, health and firepower/super powers.

Let's think about the implication.

If you put a regular splicer into a Resident Evil situation, it would survive comfortable, unless against a tyrant or something. A Big Daddy's job is to go around whooping splicers.

-AC

Estacado
Those were 'resting' , I assume the guy who videoed this caught them off - guard , they usually move quite fast and bounce off of the walls. They take around 3-4 shotguns blasts or 2-3 9mm clips to take out.
To take down a Bouncer (not elite) you need about 3-4 rockets or grander launcher ammunition on easy.

grey fox
Well shit....

How about Fifteen hunters in the same situation ?

Alpha Centauri
Why? What's the purpose of this?

It's meant to be Vs as in fights, battles, is it not? Big Daddy Vs a Tyrant I could understand.

-AC

Superboy Prime
Big Daddy will win with little effort.

No matter what version you take....they have enormous durability and they can be really fast in combat. It is funny because they almost taunt the player by just walking all slow and sloppy like when they are in passive mode, but once you engage them in combat you learn why they are called Big Daddies.

Poor Hunters.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why? What's the purpose of this?

It's meant to be Vs as in fights, battles, is it not? Big Daddy Vs a Tyrant I could understand.

-AC

I made a Big Daddy vs Mr. X Tyrant and we came to the conclusion Big Daddy would win.

Nemesis might be the right RE opponent for Big Daddy.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It is funny because they almost taunt the player by just walking all slow and sloppy like when they are in passive mode, but once you engage them in combat you learn why they are called Big Daddies.

To be fair, it's because they are big, and act like daddies, isn't it?

Not because they are actually fast.

Superboy Prime
Actually I have seen them dash at me with incredible speed when in combat. And in close quarters they have above average speed considering their size.

So no...They are indeed quite fast.

Victor Von Doom
Actually I have seen them dash at me with incredible speed when in combat. And in close quarters they have above average speed considering their size.

So no...They are indeed quite fast.

Yes, they are fast...

Didn't require pointing out, but thanks.

Superboy Prime
I must have misunderstood the point you were trying to make.

I am loving the world of Rapture.

Alpha Centauri
He was saying they're called Big Daddies because they are big, and act like daddies. It's not a phrase to emphasise their power.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I must have misunderstood the point you were trying to make.

I am loving the world of Rapture. It was just a facetious comment regarding the name.

The design of the game is incredible. Too good, so much better than anything that's come before.

Although people will start ejaculating when Halo comes out with a new gun.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
It was just a facetious comment regarding the name.

The design of the game is incredible. Too good, so much better than anything that's come before.

Although people will start ejaculating when Halo comes out with a new gun.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.