A question about Spices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Leed
How do people in Star Wars consume Spices? Since it is crystaline powder, I would assume you sniff it, or put it in your mouth. Anyone knows?

Se7in
You chew it.

Darth Leed
Where does it say that?

Se7in
In KotOR II, the Exile makes a statement, to which Atton Rand responds:

"Have you been chewing spice?"

Darth Leed
Thanks very much!

Captain REX
I'm sure there are various ways of consuming spice, but they haven't really been touched upon.

Chewing is the only way I can really think of.

Janus Marius
In the Han Solo trilogy, you basically snap glitterstim and chew it. Also, things like thyssil bark require chewing.

Manslayer
I think you consume spice by sticking it up your ass, thats why bastila always walks around with a butt plug

Janus Marius
Oh yes, because that's a worthwhile contribution to the thread topic.

Ushgarak
Manslayer, this is your last warning on making such offensive posts. Any more and a ban.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Manslayer, this is your last warning on making such offensive posts. Any more and a ban. Ok i just read that. Ignore what i typed to that "intellect" kamhal in the other thread. I just read this warning

Se7in
Just to rectify my source, the actual dialogue occurs between Coorta and another miner from Paragus in a holovid.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coorta

exanda kane
In Star Wars Galaxies you can recieve something called a Shisa, looks pretty much like a clay bong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.