Super Boy Prime Vs Superman, Thor, GL Hal and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Can the team take Prime(no power ring) down?

Endless Mike
Surfer solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer solos no way in hell silver surfer solos. silver surfer would lose to sbp for sure. this team takes sbp becuz it is very powerful but only with their combined might.

Endless Mike
Surfer sucks all the solar energy out of him and opens a black hole in his skull.

quanchi112
Surfer sucks all the solar energy out of him and opens a black hole in his skull. he'll have to break his armor first. in that time sbp is all over him and breaks him that fast. surfer although i love the guy would go down pretty quick to sbp. imagine his heat vision hitting the surfer i mean he was oneshotting gl's which isnt the greatest thing but it stil impressive. surfer goes down hard.

TricksterPriest
Hard to say. It could go either way. BFR probably isn't an option, because SBP got out of the phantom zone and the speed force.

Endless Mike
He does to his armor what he did to the Obliterator's weapons

quanchi112
He does to his armor what he did to the Obliterator's weapons sorry i know what ur saying and that silver surfer is really built to beat kryptonians but sbp was to damn dangerous. while siver surfer struggles with morg sbp would defeat him easily. sbp is packing to much heat.

Endless Mike
I was exaggerating a bit.

quanchi112
I was exaggerating a bit. precrisis powers were just insane. i love the surfer but hed need a plot device to beat sbp here imo.

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
he'll have to break his armor first.
Which wont be a problem considering the hear of a star was able to destory it.

in that time sbp is all over him and breaks him that fast.
Prime will not blitz surfer.

surfer although i love the guy would go down pretty quick to sbp.
No way, His durablity is being over looked by u.

imagine his heat vision hitting the surfer i mean he was oneshotting gl's
He was one shotting crapy GL's..Also Surfer natural durability(without shields >>GL's

which isnt the greatest thing but it stil impressive. surfer goes down hard.
maybe maybe not, Prime has weaknesses that Surfer or any other manipulator of energies can exploite.

precrisis powers were just insane. i love the surfer but hed need a plot device to beat sbp here imo.
he dosent have Pre-Crisis powers no expression

pr1983
Originally posted by Priest

has there been any art at all showing prime wearing a ring? i haven't seen one, and i'm inclined to think he's part of the corps simply due to his own power...

Priest
Originally posted by pr1983
has there been any art at all showing prime wearing a ring? i haven't seen one, and i'm inclined to think he's part of the corps simply due to his own power...
interesting...i never seen it too(tho i only read only issue 1 and 2 of SC)..
it would be cool if he did have a ring..

lando005
if the team works together they can take him down

pr1983
interesting...i never seen it too(tho i only read only issue 1 and 2 of SC)..
it would be cool if he did have a ring..

i've read as much sinestro corps as i can, and i havent seen him with a ring... i might have missed it though...

quanchi112

He was one shotting crapy GL's..Also Surfer natural durability(without shields >>GL's

maybe maybe not, Prime has weaknesses that Surfer or any other manipulator of energies can exploite.

he dosent have Pre-Crisis powers no expression well hes moving planets around so quickly no way seemed to notice. he kinda wrecked he speed barrier force. prime does have weaknesses but not as many as superman. and hes obviously a lot more powerful than superman in all regards. i do believe surfer could go through gl's but not as many as sbp went through.

why wouldnr prime blitz surfer. i didnt overlook surfers durability but many people on here are overlooking sbp's power and strength levels in general.

OneDumbG0

he dosent have Pre-Crisis powers no expression I agree 100%. Surfer could take down Superboy Prime solo. And we see what red sun radiation does to Superboy Prime, he turns into a crybaby, right quick.

Team in a 10/10 curbstomp.

Hannibal-Lector
I dont see surfer gettin speedblitzed here... im pretty sure he solos SBP unless he is jobbed.... Isnt he near limitless in terms of speed?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I dont see surfer gettin speedblitzed here... im pretty sure he solos SBP unless he is jobbed.... Isnt he near limitless in terms of speed?

Runner is faster than him

Skeets
Hal or Surfer Solo.
The team curb stomps him.

Avlon
Surfer may have the ability, but he does not have the power to solo Prime.
Prime could easily kill/KO Surfer or GL's as shown to this point.

SBP would go through this team like Tyrant or WM Thor went through the heralds.

guy222

team

Skeets
Originally posted by Avlon
Surfer may have the ability, but he does not have the power to solo Prime.
Prime could easily kill/KO Surfer or GL's as shown to this point.

SBP would go through this team like Tyrant or WM Thor went through the heralds.
Prime's no Tyrant...uhuh
You overrate him just a bit,sir.

Team curb stomps him,just like Bart would of...stoned

Avlon
Originally posted by Skeets
Prime's no Tyrant...uhuh
You overrate him just a bit,sir.

Team curb stomps him,just like Bart would of...stoned

I said he'd go through the team as easily as Tyrant.

Besides, on panel depowered Tyrant hasn't done anything on panel that is better than Prime.

darthgoober
I don't see anyone on the team as being able to solo Prime for the majority(but Surfer or Hal could probably pull a win or two on their own), I see the team taking this. Prime was bad mofo, but he was hardly invincible. Conner, Manhunterm and Krypo all got their shots in, and Hal was able to blast right through his arm. So givin that the others are right on par with Hal as far as energy output goes it'll be well within their capability to hurt Prime. And even though Prime was one shoting the minor leagues with ease, he didn't fair anywhere near as well against DC's big guns. Conner, Black Adam, Hal Jorden, Krypto, all managed to survive past the first punch so I don't see why anyone on this particular team would go down after the first shot. Between Surfer and GL exploiting Prime's weakness while Thor and Supes deliver a simaltanious smackdown, I see Prime as being hard pressed to pull even a single win.

quanchi112

Besides, on panel depowered Tyrant hasn't done anything on panel that is better than Prime. on panel tyrant is more dominant than sbp. sbp took his time killing weak old superboy.

quanchi112
this is like a dream team for heroes. i feel they take it but not easily.

Endless Mike

Besides, on panel depowered Tyrant hasn't done anything on panel that is better than Prime.

You think SBP could face Galactus?

quanchi112
You think SBP could face Galactus? no way. galactus would tear into him one on one. tyrant is above sbp.

Avlon
You think SBP could face Galactus?

Face? Yes.

Win? No.

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't see anyone on the team as being able to solo Prime for the majority(but Surfer or Hal could probably pull a win or two on their own), I see the team taking this. Prime was bad mofo, but he was hardly invincible. Conner, Manhunterm and Krypo all got their shots in, and Hal was able to blast right through his arm. So givin that the others are right on par with Hal as far as energy output goes it'll be well within their capability to hurt Prime. And even though Prime was one shoting the minor leagues with ease, he didn't fair anywhere near as well against DC's big guns. Conner, Black Adam, Hal Jorden, Krypto, all managed to survive past the first punch so I don't see why anyone on this particular team would go down after the first shot. Between Surfer and GL exploiting Prime's weakness while Thor and Supes deliver a simaltanious smackdown, I see Prime as being hard pressed to pull even a single win.
good post, i like how u reffrenced BA, and Hal at least taking shots from prime...Most people belive that she can one shot even top tiers like he was doing with the titans..even super boy lasted for a while..

quanchi112
good post, i like how u reffrenced BA, and Hal at least taking shots from prime...Most people belive that she can one shot even top tiers like he was doing with the titans..even super boy lasted for a while.. sbp pissed can do more damage when he wasnt playing around. when he first fought he didnt even mean to kill anyone but his immense power had him kill even without meaning to. black adam and hal jordan are badasses. they are above most normal top tiers.

Endless Mike
Face? Yes.

Win? No.

But make him back down like Tyrant did?

OneDumbG0
Is it just me or is Superboy Prime being overrated here? I mean cmon, one red sundip and that was it for him. What's the difficulty here? I think each one on the team would have a decent shot against him.

He may be stronger and faster than Superman, but Superman's superior wits and fighting ability would still make it a fight. Thor would have the toughest time here, but if he gets the chance to draw up some antiforce vortex or godforce blast, I think that'd give Superboy Prime more than just pause. Hal is the weakest here, but he knows Superboy Prime's weakness and he'd exploit it to the fullest. And Surfer? I'm sorry, but he's been shown to intuit the source of power of his enemies and their weaknesses. Even without any prior knowledge, you're telling me that Superboy Prime's powersuit would withstand the full brunt of the Power Cosmic unleashed when all it took was a trip through a red sun to destroy his armor?

When did he become so overrated?

CaptainStoic
No argument here, but wasn't Prime's kryptonian cells also powered by antimatter given to him by Luthor? Did it burn itself out? Just wondering.
IMO the team wins, but they will get their lumps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Is it just me or is Superboy Prime being overrated here? I mean cmon, one red sundip and that was it for him. What's the difficulty here? I think each one on the team would have a decent shot against him.

He may be stronger and faster than Superman, but Superman's superior wits and fighting ability would still make it a fight. Thor would have the toughest time here, but if he gets the chance to draw up some antiforce vortex or godforce blast, I think that'd give Superboy Prime more than just pause. Hal is the weakest here, but he knows Superboy Prime's weakness and he'd exploit it to the fullest. And Surfer? I'm sorry, but he's been shown to intuit the source of power of his enemies and their weaknesses. Even without any prior knowledge, you're telling me that Superboy Prime's powersuit would withstand the full brunt of the Power Cosmic unleashed when all it took was a trip through a red sun to destroy his armor?

When did he become so overrated? sbp isnt overrated, i for one think the team wins but its close. read infinite crisis to see all the trouble sbp caused and all the forces it took to subdue him. oh yeah and he had to be depowered in this story to be beaten. he also killed over thirty green lanterns,one superman, and one superboy. thats not overrating. sbp gets his credit where its due.

Erik-Lensherr
I'm going to have to say that Superboy Prime wins

pr1983
sbp isnt overrated, i for one think the team wins but its close. read infinite crisis to see all the trouble sbp caused and all the forces it took to subdue him. oh yeah and he had to be depowered in this story to be beaten. he also killed over thirty green lanterns,one superman, and one superboy. thats not overrating. sbp gets his credit where its due.

it IS overrating though, considering most of his fights were against the titans...

he was depowered when he killed a depowered superman (who was close to being a pensioner), the ordinary superboy was able to fight with him for a decent time, even taking plenty of punishment from prime and coming back for more...

how do we know the GL's weren't rookies? there is a big gap between the average GL and the hals and kyles of the world...

and for all we know, alex luthor could have been boosting prime during all the so-called pre crisis feats...

starlock
Team for the win

SBP way overated

Sundipped
No 1 on the team solos SBP. Surfer transmutes the nearest sun into red sun energy while SBP beats up on the rest of the team. While SBP is distracted with Hal (once again) and Thor, Supes and Surfer jump in grab him and fly him through it again.

OneDumbG0
sbp isnt overrated, i for one think the team wins but its close. read infinite crisis to see all the trouble sbp caused and all the forces it took to subdue him. oh yeah and he had to be depowered in this story to be beaten. he also killed over thirty green lanterns,one superman, and one superboy. thats not overrating. sbp gets his credit where its due. I think Superman could do everything that Superboy Prime did during 'Infinite Crisis' if Superman went crazy and became ruthless. You saw what he did to John Stewart's construct during 'Sacrifice' with one blow. One of the most veteran Green Lanterns and Superman basically one-shotted him.

Do you really believe Superman couldn't blow through 30 rookie Green Lanterns, kill Superboy and kill Superman-2?

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I think Superman could do everything that Superboy Prime did during 'Infinite Crisis' if Superman went crazy and became ruthless. You saw what he did to John Stewart's construct during 'Sacrifice' with one blow. One of the most veteran Green Lanterns and Superman basically one-shotted him.

Do you really believe Superman couldn't blow through 30 rookie Green Lanterns, kill Superboy and kill Superman-2? i think superman could accomplish much if we became evil and ruthless and refused to hold back. but i dont think he has the powers that sbp does.

sorry but sbp did it with ease and a lack of experience as well. superman would have the edge in experience but sb would make up for that with his overabundance of powers.

sbp is just more powerful than superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.