Atum(Demogorge) vs DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Atum is intent on destroying this DC team...does he prevail?

1. Darkseid
2. Highfather
3. Etrigan
4. Gog
5. Amazo

Who wins?

Endless Mike
Maybe if they can form the Cinque of Cosmic Power they can win, but I don't think they can do that without Dr. Fate

quanchi112
which gog is it?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
which gog is it?

most powerful incarnation

quanchi112
team for the win.

tjcoady
which Amazo is this?

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by tjcoady
which Amazo is this?

Amazo at his most powerful....pwning all the JLA.

Every DC member is at their most powerful.

Endless Mike
Did that Amazo have Dr. Fate's power?

Skeets
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Fate's not in the JLA so I would assume,that he didn't.

Endless Mike
Because if he did, and Gog had the Source's power, then he could use the Astro Force, there's a possibility they could form the Cinque

boriquaking55
I don't think Highfather, DS, Gog, or Amazo are on par with Chthon & Set. Those two would kill any skyfather. And they were scared shitless of Demogorge. I don't know much about Etrigan so I can't really decide, but I don't think the rest of the team could withstand being eaten. Unless Highfather got a powerup.

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I don't think Highfather, DS, Gog, or Amazo are on par with Chthon & Set. Those two would kill any skyfather. And they were scared shitless of Demogorge. I don't know much about Etrigan so I can't really decide, but I don't think the rest of the team could withstand being eaten. Unless Highfather got a powerup. gog is uberpowerful. ds has been very powerful at times and shouldnt be taken lightly. high father dies quickly. amazo at his most powerful is one sonofa bich. the team wins this. this team is uber. they crack out a win. for sure.

boriquaking55
gog is uberpowerful. ds has been very powerful at times and shouldnt be taken lightly. high father dies quickly. amazo at his most powerful is one sonofa bich. the team wins this. this team is uber. they crack out a win. for sure.

Do you even know anything about the Elder gods?

Ouallada
Do you even know anything about the Elder gods?

More importantly, does he know what Demogorge did to said elder gods?

Galan007
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Amazo at his most powerful....pwning all the JLA.That wasn't Amazo's most powerful form.

quanchi112
Do you even know anything about the Elder gods? do u know anything of gog or of the quintessence.

boriquaking55
do u know anything of gog or of the quintessence.

so you don't know anything about Elder gods - you just turn around the question to cover it up.

and Demogorge eats skyfathers for breakfast, Thanoses for brunch, and gogs for appatizers.

quanchi112
so you don't know anything about Elder gods - you just turn around the question to me to cover it up. i know how powerful they are. but it s blatantly obvious u dont know how powerful and the damage gog can inflict on others.

pst he has uber help as well. team for the win.

boriquaking55
i know how powerful they are. but it s blatantly obvious u dont know how powerful and the damage gog can inflict on others.

pst he has uber help as well. team for the win.

You know I was actually gonna dignify this with a response, but what the hell is the point? Nice grammar btw

quanchi112
You know I was actually gonna dignify this with a response, but what the hell is the point? Nice grammar btw Ok, I will seek to respond to your lack of a response and lack thereof of a point of your previous post. Now I am assuming you are basing you decision on this matter solely on a few impressive feats by Demogorge. Perhaps it is the one in which he defeated all the death gods as they combined their impressive powers alongside I believe Mephisto to form a new very powerful realm. Now while i acknowledge this very impressive feat and do not want to detract anything from the sheer awesomeness of this feat I caution you to take a look at two characters mainly.

The two characters I am referring to is Gog and Amazo. They are but two pieces to this very ferocious team assembled to destroy Demogorge. Not an easy thing to do in the very least but a task this group could perform. The powers which Gog had in his staff was beyond impressive and anyone who read The Kingdom would know that he demonstrated awesome powers, the ability to absorb energy attacks, and speed,speed,speed. The second character I mentioned above is Amazo. I hope you know what powers or abilities he can have or has had in the past.

With all that Demogorge faces here he is most assuredly doomed. While along with sheer power they also have very keen intellects and sheer megalomaniacs on this team. With the many numerous and different strategies they can deply on Demogorge he will fall.

tjcoady
um, if this is Amazo at his most powerful, the team has a good chance of winning. he did have a large part of infinite power.

otherwise, they go down hard.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Zatanna's I think.

TricksterPriest
At his best, Amazo had half the Worlogog. So the team has a decent shot of winning.

But really, Amazo is their biggest gun. If he can't take Demogorge, they're not gonna win. 'Gorge destroyed all but a few of the elder gods. Set and Cthon are two of the only survivors. And worse for the team, Demogorge eats gods and demons. He gets their powers added to his own.......

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
At his best, Amazo had half the Worlogog. So the team has a decent shot of winning.

But really, Amazo is their biggest gun. If he can't take Demogorge, they're not gonna win. 'Gorge destroyed all but a few of the elder gods. Set and Cthon are two of the only survivors. And worse for the team, Demogorge eats gods and demons. He gets their powers added to his own....... I repeat do not I repeat do not underestimate Gog. What we saw him do in kingdom is truly awe-inspiring. Demogorge goes down in a battle for the ages.

TricksterPriest
I repeat do not I repeat do not underestimate Gog. What we saw him do in kingdom is truly awe-inspiring. Demogorge goes down in a battle for the ages.

........orly Seriously, are you retarded or something? How the bloody hell can you get everything wrong? How are you so unerringly stupid? whatdur

Show me Gog taking out all the Elder gods in a single battle. Show me Gog absorbing powers on that level. You're talking like Gog is capable of beating Galactus or something. durno

And for the record, each of the Vishanti is elder god level. And Galactus was stalemated by Agamotto alone when he attacked their realm.

Endless Mike
I need to know for sure if Amazo had Dr. Fate's powers then or not. This is key.

quanchi112
........orly Seriously, are you retarded or something? How the bloody hell can you get everything wrong? How are you so unerringly stupid? whatdur

Show me Gog taking out all the Elder gods in a single battle. Show me Gog absorbing powers on that level. You're talking like Gog is capable of beating Galactus or something. durno

And for the record, each of the Vishanti is elder god level. And Galactus was stalemated by Agamotto alone when he attacked their realm. first off you are reported. since when was this thread about gog singlehandedly defeating all the elder gods. does he have help here? does he have uber help also?was amazo amazing? yes he was and with all the rest of his help they could defeat this uber foe. trust me.

wink

Captain REX
No need to call people stupid, Trick.

No need to tell people when they're reported, Quanch.

Tron
Any chance you guys could keep this thread civil? I'd really apprieciate it. Whatever started, let it end here.

Endless Mike
If Amazo has Dr. Fate's power, or something similar enough, and Gog can tap the Source, then they can form the Cinque of Cosmic Power. That would defeat Demogorge.

darthgoober
Does anyone have an appearance list for Atum?

Ouallada
^He doesn't have many. I suppose you could google for them pretty easily.

Demogorge takes a majority here. Effortlessly punking Set and Cthon together and having a perfect record against elder gods and various other demons says it all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
^He doesn't have many. I suppose you could google for them pretty easily.

Demogorge takes a majority here. Effortlessly punking Set and Cthon together and having a perfect record against elder gods and various other demons says it all. with the team assembled here with their combined power they could surely defeat this badass. im sure of it.

Demogorge
Cool Thread.smile

King_Mungi
Set and Cthon are two of the only survivors. And worse for the team, Demogorge eats gods and demons. He gets their powers added to his own.......

Naaa..there are other Elder Gods still out there

tjcoady
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Naaa..there are other Elder Gods still out there

weren't the only Elder Gods who survived the ones who ran away from him?

King_Mungi
weren't the only Elder Gods who survived the ones who ran away from him?

No there are Elder Gods he never faced such as the Great Beasts and Chernoybl the Russian Elder God.

tjcoady
No there are Elder Gods he never faced such as the Great Beasts and Chernoybl the Russian Elder God.

I don't know my Alpha Flight that well. Was there a reason those particular Elder Gods were missed? was that addressed, or simply just not brought up?

King_Mungi
I don't know my Alpha Flight that well. Was there a reason those particular Elder Gods were missed? was that addressed, or simply just not brought up?

The Great Beasts and the Northern Gods are currently banished in another realm. It's extremely hard for them to cross over back to our realm.

Chernoybl they didn't say, I guess he is just in the Dark Dimension and not the real world or something

tjcoady
The Great Beasts and the Northern Gods are currently banished in another realm. It's extremely hard for them to cross over back to our realm.

Chernoybl they didn't say, I guess he is just in the Dark Dimension and not the real world or something

oh, they just weren't in the Earth dimension when the Elder God purge took place? Good to know. Thanks, man.

TricksterPriest
There are a couple like Cyttorak and Vishanti who don't reside on earth. Then there's the various Elder Gods who are banished and blocked from re-entering. These include Shuma-Gorath, who has been repeatedly banished and prevented from entering, starting with Sise-nige before mandkind's existence. Guys like the Great Beasts were locked up before the purge.

But..........all the gods who were on earth at that time, either fled to their own dimensions, or were killed by Demogorge. So yeah, only the ones who ran from him lived. big grin

tjcoady
There are a couple like Cyttorak and Vishanti who don't reside on earth. Then there's the various Elder Gods who are banished and blocked from re-entering. These include Shuma-Gorath, who has been repeatedly banished and prevented from entering, starting with Sise-nige before mandkind's existence. Guys like the Great Beasts were locked up before the purge.

But..........all the gods who were on earth at that time, either fled to their own dimensions, or were killed by Demogorge. So yeah, only the ones who ran from him lived. big grin

I may not know my alpha flight, but I know my doctor strange. I'm pretty sure Cyttorak is not an Elder God, and at least one member of the Vishanti was born somewhat human (Agametto, the first Sorceror Supreme).

Ouallada
^^Precisely, and the exact number of the elder gods who were killed/absorbed/driven off by Atum/Demo is not even stated. I cannot even see where he was made to sweat by them. Uness I see substantial proof that the team can do what a race of Elder Gods failed to do, Demogorge takes the majority. It is the only logical outcome.

King_Mungi
Guys like the Great Beasts were locked up before the purge.

Their badass though cool

"The Great Beasts come from a time long before good or evil, for that matter, right or wrong. They're hellstorms, nothing more or less--living breathing tornadoes of mystical energy--consuming everything in their path without restraint or remorse."

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/x-man_040-11.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/x-man_040-12.jpg

I may not know my alpha flight, but I know my doctor strange.

Little info on the Beasts-Their refered to be the Elder Gods of the Night, and are older then the Earth itself. They are also stated to be the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight44-19.jpg
====
EDIT:

About Chernobog

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Exiles0842006Team-DCP13.jpg

tjcoady
Their badass though cool

"The Great Beasts come from a time long before good or evil, for that matter, right or wrong. They're hellstorms, nothing more or less--living breathing tornadoes of mystical energy--consuming everything in their path without restraint or remorse."

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/x-man_040-11.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/x-man_040-12.jpg

Little info on the Beasts-Their refered to be the Elder Gods of the Night, and are older then the Earth itself. They are also stated to be the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight44-19.jpg
====
EDIT:

About Chernobog

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Exiles0842006Team-DCP13.jpg

fascinating. I assumed Set and Cthon were the only Elder Gods to have survived the purge. and Gaia too, I guess.

King_Mungi
fascinating. I assumed Set and Cthon were the only Elder Gods to have survived the purge. and Gaia too, I guess.

Well their the only Elder Gods in our realm, the rest are still banished.

Little more fun facts, their responsible for man fearing the cold and night
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP18.jpg

This is Tanaraq...and that was Zarathos smile

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.