captain america vs the green goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
cap vs green goblin(norman)

battle takes place in central park

Symmetric Chaos
Cap throws his shield at 7times the speed of sound 1/1000000th of a second into the fight.

For those of us who prefer more averaged feats however he'd probably play it smart and take Norman out when he had an opening.

Faceman
It's not like cap hasn't killed class 10 guys before...Cap wins....

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
cap vs green goblin(norman)

battle takes place in central park

cap

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman

But he has a flying skateboard and bombs! dur

Faceman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But he has a flying skateboard and bombs! dur

You forgot he's fighting an emo kid... sad

Not a war monger like Cap...

lando005
You forgot he's fighting an emo kid... sad

Not a war monger like Cap... dont confuse spidy with that sad sad 3rd movie

quanchi112
good old cap wins this.

lando005
hmm the match seems to favor cap a bit too much how about moving the battle to one of gobbys favorite battle grounds the brooklyn bridge

lando005
and i'll even throw in a couple of innocent children trapped on top of the bridge as well

CaptainStoic
This would be a cool fight, I wonder why marvel never pitted these two against each other?

lando005
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This would be a cool fight, I wonder why marvel never pitted these two against each other? yea i think it would be pretty good i was gonna throw a captured spidy in the mix

JasonK4

Caps Conscience
Cap wins 8/10.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This would be a cool fight, I wonder why marvel never pitted these two against each other?

They think it's funnier to throw Green Goblin against the likes of Wonder Man....and then have Wonder Man lose....because that just makes sense.

braz
Yyeah, Captain America wins because hes Captain Goddamn America roll eyes (sarcastic) Not because hes: weaker, slower, cant fly, not equipped with a deadly arsenal like GG. C'mon, this is spite, GG has taken down the likes of Spiderman, who would pound the capt.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by braz
Yyeah, Captain America wins because hes Captain Goddamn America roll eyes (sarcastic) Not because hes: weaker, slower, cant fly, not equipped with a deadly arsenal like GG. C'mon, this is spite, GG has taken down the likes of Spiderman, who would pound the capt.

Spidey doesn't have a shield that never misses. Cap wins get over it.

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Spidey doesn't have a shield that never misses. Cap wins get over it.

So theres no way GG's gunna dodge the magic shield then, huh?

Caps Conscience
So theres no way GG's gunna dodge the magic shield then, huh?

It might as well be bullseye throwing it because Cap is just as accurate with it.

lando005
Yyeah, Captain America wins because hes Captain Goddamn America roll eyes (sarcastic) Not because hes: weaker, slower, cant fly, not equipped with a deadly arsenal like GG. C'mon, this is spite, GG has taken down the likes of Spiderman, who would pound the capt. yup norm's do a great job with taking care of parker...... oh wait he's still around. This wont be an easy fight in fact i think it would be down right personal between them but i think cap will take it

SevenShackles
take away caps shield and he is dead, with it he wins, unless goblin manages to remove the shield from play some how some way he cant win. throwing in the innocent kids cap would probly take a blow or use his shield to deflect/protect the little children which if goblin plays it smart with his wide range of long range weapons could get the upperhand. if goblin tries some retarded ramming attack his ass is grass.

i want goblin to win, and yeah this fight should of happen before cap died. really goblin hasnt really stepped out of the spidey comics until civilwar, it would be real cool to read and much better than that 'vs wonderman' crap. sadly until cap comes back the nearest thing is 'green goblin VS USAgent' in which i say goblin. he cant lose to that *******.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
take away caps shield and he is dead, with it he wins, unless goblin manages to remove the shield from play some how some way he cant win. throwing in the innocent kids cap would probly take a blow or use his shield to deflect/protect the little children which if goblin plays it smart with his wide range of long range weapons could get the upperhand. if goblin tries some retarded ramming attack his ass is grass.

i want goblin to win, and yeah this fight should of happen before cap died. really goblin hasnt really stepped out of the spidey comics until civilwar, it would be real cool to read and much better than that 'vs wonderman' crap. sadly until cap comes back the nearest thing is 'green goblin VS USAgent' in which i say goblin. he cant lose to that *******. why would i take away the shield to would be a sure win for goblin aside from that yea cap vs goblin would be one hell of a match and i bet just as personal as any spidy goblin match

Evil_Ash

i want goblin to win, and yeah this fight should of happen before cap died. really goblin hasnt really stepped out of the spidey comics until civilwar, it would be real cool to read and much better than that 'vs wonderman' crap. sadly until cap comes back the nearest thing is 'green goblin VS USAgent' in which i say goblin. he cant lose to that *******.

But without the shield, he wont be Captain America any more. He'll just transform back to regular Steve Rogers.

dur

SevenShackles
why would i take away the shield to would be a sure win for goblin aside from that yea cap vs goblin would be one hell of a match and i bet just as personal as any spidy goblin match

hummm i ment 'take away' as in , in battle. not as in it not being in the match at all. that be the same as saying 'take goblins tech away and he will lose' taking the shield away is spite i believe.
seriously tho one of those DNA bomb thingies i herd he made before could win it for him.

but yeah i know it would be a sure win without, it was sort of my point in saying it.

KMC_Drifter
Goblin bum rushes Cap at faster than light speeds. He then rips Cap's shield apart with his bare hands...grabs Cap by the throat and hurls him into the sun.

Nah...but, it would be funny to see....lol

llagrok
I actually think Goblin would do pretty well in this fight. Cap needs to throw his shield in order to reach him and the Goblin is great at maneuvering and such. Plus it leaves Cap open for all sorts of bombs, bullets and such. Let's not forget that GG is far, far more intelligent than Cap.

If it hadn't been for Goblin's vastly inferior martial arts skills, he would've been able to take the majority :/

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Goblin bum rushes Cap at faster than light speeds. He then rips Cap's shield apart with his bare hands...grabs Cap by the throat and hurls him into the sun.

Nah...but, it would be funny to see....lol

so cap vs cosmic goblin?

lando005
i think goblin would be knocked off the glider soon enough and the 2 will beat the living hell out of each other

SevenShackles
i think goblin would be knocked off the glider soon enough and the 2 will beat the living hell out of each other

hand to hand? fighting skill and exp aside who has the more advanced reflex, speed and strength? i always though GreenGob might have the edge in some of that.

and by the chance he could catch cap off guard with a glider ram id think the damage would be well enough to stun cap and do decent damage enough for goblin to get ahead, be it by even a little.

lando005
hand to hand? fighting skill and exp aside who has the more advanced reflex, speed and strength? i always though GreenGob might have the edge in some of that.

and by the chance he could catch cap off guard with a glider ram id think the damage would be well enough to stun cap and do decent damage enough for goblin to get ahead, be it by even a little. many of cap's foes have those same advantages over him but that doesnt grant them the win it's cap's experince that evens it out i would figure can would damage the glider first chance he gets but yea osborne may try it especially if he's loosing

Hercules

and by the chance he could catch cap off guard with a glider ram id think the damage would be well enough to stun cap and do decent damage enough for goblin to get ahead, be it by even a little.

Goblin has more than an edge when it comes to strength!

Cap is the better fighter and yes Goblin is much more intelligent but Cap is the better tactian, its a little like saying Einstein is out thinking Patton in battle tactics based on his higher IQ.

If Cap can neutralize the Glider and get it down to hand to hand, I think he can take a majority, its not like Cap hasn't taken down opponents with superhuman strength before.

lando005
Originally posted by Hercules
Goblin has more than an edge when it comes to strength!

Cap is the better fighter and yes Goblin is much more intelligent but Cap is the better tactian, its a little like saying Einstein is out thinking Patton in battle tactics based on his higher IQ.

If Cap can neutralize the Glider and get it down to hand to hand, I think he can take a majority, its not like Cap hasn't taken down opponents with superhuman strength before. true

lando005
bump

lando005
here's another thing even if goblin is knocked off early and is forced into hand to hand what's to say he wont try the old remote control glider ram to the back trick again (although we all know how that turned out)

Space M ummy
Oh god, Goblin wins this in a stomp, seriously.

Yes, cap can throw his shield, but the damn thing isn't mjolnir. The Goblin is ludicrously strong compared to cap and has reflexes on par with spider man.

Can't he just catch the damn shield and BFR it by throwing it 10 miles away?

Add to that the fact that the goblin can fly, and cap can't...plus glove lasers, gas, pumpkin bombs, razor bats etc and cap is SCREWED here.
The goblin's fighting style is completely unorthodox, and unless he's come up against it before he's going down HARD.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Yes, cap can throw his shield, but the damn thing isn't mjolnir. The Goblin is ludicrously strong compared to cap and has reflexes on par with spider man.

Add to that the fact that the goblin can fly, and cap can't...plus glove lasers, gas, pumpkin bombs, razor bats etc and cap is SCREWED here.
The goblin's fighting style is completely unorthodox, and unless he's come up against it before he's going down HARD.

I'll agree, Goblin has the reflexes to dodge a shield throw with his glider.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
I'll agree, Goblin has the reflexes to dodge a shield throw with his glider.

I don't think so...

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5655/captainamericav302709vk0.jpg

lando005
Originally posted by Space M ummy

The goblin's fighting style is completely unorthodox, and unless he's come up against it before he's going down HARD. 9 times out of 10 cap is always out classed but he always comes out on top

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.