gog(kingdom)vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
both hate each other and will stop at nothing to see the other man dead.

Priest
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Odin. have u read the kingdom?

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
have u read the kingdom?
dont need to, Odin has proven to show more displays of power.
ill give DS the win over Gog as well.

quanchi112
dont need to, Odin has proven to show more displays of power. so u havent read about this specific gog who is the most powerful version and base your opinion on just odin. read up on gog from kingdom, hes a real nightmare. hes above skyfather.

quanchi112
dont need to, Odin has proven to show more displays of power.
ill give DS the win over Gog as well. ds would get curbstomped. i own the gog kingdom comic but am downloading it and it should be finished in a few days if all goes well. its a huge file so its going to take some time. i will educate you on gog from kingdom and show you how uber he is. gog is a beast. way to much for odin.

Priest
so u havent read about this specific gog who is the most powerful version and base your opinion on just odin. read up on gog from kingdom, hes a real nightmare. hes above skyfather.
really? so wat has he done, or who has he defeated that puts him on skyfather level?

KMC_Drifter
really? so wat has he done, or who has he defeated that puts him on skyfather level?

Superman laughing

Priest
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Superman laughing
yep, i guess gog is certainly above skyfather, eh quan? 313

quanchi112
really? so wat has he done, or who has he defeated that puts him on skyfather level? one shotted superman to death multiple times. he was going back in time killing him in different ways. he wasnt satisfied with killing him once but would kill him in the past over and over again. he oneshotted mr mxy right through the chest going after superman. he picked the flash off like nothing and basically said it was easy. gog then captured ww and supermans child and took it. they used a plot device and a bunch of heroes took him down. when i download the comics ill show u some scans. its just two issues but trust me this guy was freaking awesome.

he had all this cosmic energy in his staff given to him by the quintessence. i hate superman so i therefore loved gog at first sight of him killing supes.

the cover of kingdom one has all these dead superman with gog in the middle. great great great cover.

Priest
one shotted superman to death multiple times. he was going back in time killing him in different ways. he wasnt satisfied with killing him once but would kill him in the past over and over again. he oneshotted mr mxy right through the chest going after superman. he picked the flash off like nothing and basically said it was easy. gog then captured ww and supermans child and took it. they used a plot device and a bunch of heroes took him down. when i download the comics ill show u some scans. its just two issues but trust me this guy was freaking awesome.

he had all this cosmic energy in his staff given to him by the quintessence. i hate superman so i therefore loved gog at first sight of him killing supes.

the cover of kingdom one has all these dead superman with gog in the middle. great great great cover.
so, defeating the JLA puts him above Skyfather then?
hmm..interesting because thanos could probally one shot all the hero's u mentioned, and he's not a skyfather.

quanchi112
so, defeating the JLA puts him above Skyfather then?
hmm..interesting because thanos could probally one shot all the hero's u mentioned, and he's not a skyfather. di du not read where he oneshotted mr mxy by mistake. right through his chest.

KMC_Drifter
one shotted superman to death multiple times. he was going back in time killing him in different ways. he wasnt satisfied with killing him once but would kill him in the past over and over again. he oneshotted mr mxy right through the chest going after superman. he picked the flash off like nothing and basically said it was easy. gog then captured ww and supermans child and took it. they used a plot device and a bunch of heroes took him down. when i download the comics ill show u some scans. its just two issues but trust me this guy was freaking awesome.

funny...you say that Gog would waste DS....but, wasn't DS taken out the same way....through plot devices. I mean bashing the JLA and LOSH on multiple occasions....and they figure out a way to stop him in the end(plot device).

The Mr. Mxy scene is shit....Gog is no where near the level of a 5th dimensional imp. All in all.....Gog is not on the same level as a well-written DS...without the plot devices.

Priest
di du not read where he oneshotted mr mxy by mistake. right through his chest.
(See Drifter's explanation)

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
funny...you say that Gog would waste DS....but, wasn't DS taken out the same way....through plot devices. I mean bashing the JLA and LOSH on multiple occasions....and they figure out a way to stop him in the end(plot device).

The Mr. Mxy scene is shit....Gog is no where near the level of a 5th dimensional imp. All in all.....Gog is not on the same level as a well-written DS...without the plot devices. gog would waste ds as he has much more power than ds. when this downloading is over u shall see. oh so him taking out mr mxy is crap huh. get over it. it stands and counts. never saw darkseid do anything like that.

half the times darkseid gets beat he is raising an army himself to do the work for him while gog is a one man army.

gog would make ds bow down.

guy222
both hate each other and will stop at nothing to see the other man dead.

odin ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
odin ftw how guy? u really think odin can keep up with this gog?

guy222
how guy? u really think odin can keep up with this gog?

Yes. Odin is the most powerful Skyfather. Odinforce, Odinring and Power Sceptre. How does Gog counter that

quanchi112
Yes. Odin is the most powerful Skyfather. Odinforce, Odinring and Power Sceptre. How does Gog counter that gogs staff can hang with these. its power was off the freaking charts as well.

guy222
gogs staff can hang with these. its power was off the freaking charts as well.

Do u consider Gog Skyfather lvl

KMC_Drifter
gog would waste ds as he has much more power than ds. when this downloading is over u shall see. oh so him taking out mr mxy is crap huh. get over it. it stands and counts. never saw darkseid do anything like that.

half the times darkseid gets beat he is raising an army himself to do the work for him while gog is a one man army.

gog would make ds bow down.

yeah, Mxy getting blasted like that is crap. Do you think Spidey beating Firelord is crap? Do you think Thanos gettin' arrested by the NYPD is crap? You even said that Thanos losing to Squirrel Girl is crap.

quanchi112
really? so wat has he done, or who has he defeated that puts him on skyfather level? http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-08.jpg

u think odin could one shot mr mxy like this?

quanchi112
Do u consider Gog Skyfather lvl hes above it.http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom02Large-13.jpg

quanchi112
any other doubters of gog please come forward and address me, please.

i dare you.

guy222
any other doubters of gog please come forward and address me, please.

i dare you.

How does he counter the Gem of Infinite Suns

quanchi112
How does he counter the Gem of Infinite Suns

with reaction time like this i dont know how odin can beat him alone.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-33.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-35.jpg

guy222
with reaction time like this i dont know how odin can beat him alone.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-33.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TheKingdom01Large-35.jpg

I read the series today

quanchi112
I read the series today u read the kingdom u mean?

Lord Prime
Kingdom Gog FTW, and yes Gog is at a skyfather lvl.

hunbu04
for the first time i am going to agree with quanchi. Gog will defeat odin with almost no effort. Unless ou are trying to say that odin alone is more powerful than the quintessence a group of omnipottent beings who are all odin level and above. Gog staff had the power of Zeus,Highfather,Gathnet,Shazam, and the Phantom Stranger. And with that he had almost unlimitted access to hypertime. Unless you are trying to say odin can beat all these guys together and you are wrong. when has odin becomes so powerful that he can defeat 2 skyfathers, an Oan, and poweful Lord of order, and a being who is above the spectre judgement the phantom stranger a spectre leve being and an abstract

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Prime
Kingdom Gog FTW, and yes Gog is at a skyfather lvl. he is beyond skyfather. i know gog. and i know he would wax odin for sure. found out what powers are contained in his staff and ull know what i am talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.