K' and Dante vs Ash Crimson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel

Sado22
Oh! good fight, charlotte! smile
two silver haired f@gs against a real f@g.... laughing
just kidding.

well lets see. power, as much as i hate to admit it, lies with Ash. with his yagami purple flames AND green flames AND sealing techniques from Kagura he's gonna be a real pain to deal with. on top of that he is a sly fagtard who fights cunning. so basically K' and Dante have to watch out for flames, yagami GODLY flames, sealing techniques and teleportation.
K' is a flamer and teleporter himself so at least he's got half of it covered. Dante is pretty godly with his own powers. i don't know too much about his powers so care to explain what beowulf and doppleganger are? sad
with these two together and Dante's rejuvenation, i think they can pull it off. I'll give it to Dante and K'.
Love to see K' roast him and Dante pound him to paste! mad

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Beowulf and Ifrit are sets of gauntlets- weapons empowered with light (Beowulf)and fire (Ifrit). The moveset with them a bit resembles personalized Jet Kun Do style that K' uses.
For example, Straight attack with Beowulf looks much like Heat Drive, and Tornado and Hyper Fist resemble Heaven Drive.
http://www.devils-lair.org/w-beowulf.php
http://www.devils-lair.org/w-ifrit.php

Charlotte DeBel
Also Dante has combat teleportation himself (Air Trick move of his Trickster style).

And Doppelganger (which isn't allowed there by the way) allows Dante to make an invulnerable copy of himself out of his shadow. That copy repeats all the Dante's moves...

judgement hand
K' and DANTE!!?

they take ash krimson's eyes and sell them on ebay

Charlotte DeBel
His fingernails can be sold on much greater price.

Exclusive nailart and stuffsmile

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, as for similarities- Krizalid and Vergil are also alike in many ways- from hairstyle to hunger for power.

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.devils-lair.org/cutscenes/dmc3/low/52%20-%20M17%20-%20Doppelganger.avi

Stuff about Doppelganger (Dante obtaining that power) and a little demonstration of MA skills if you're interested, Sado.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I want to f*** Ash Crimson so badly.

Last Fre3lancer
You're supposed to be with the Disney chicks.

Guilty Gear
Disney chicks, Namine, and Ash Crimson FTW! dd

Last Fre3lancer
*Screams like Michael Jackson in shock*

Ya really gonna do a 8 way wit dose munstas?

Guilty Gear
y not? 131

Last Fre3lancer
Theys a bunch as munstas. MUNSTAS!!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
So Guilty is a bisexual, good for him.
K' and Dante take this.

Last Fre3lancer
Do the munsta moonwalk.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSSIP HO!!!!!!!

Rascaduanok

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
So Guilty is a bisexual, good for him.
K' and Dante take this. Everytime I think of Ash Crimson I think of a girl, so...not really.

Last Fre3lancer
Do dat munsta moonwalk.

HEE-HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

*Moonwalks out of that stage*

Charlotte DeBel

lightness
unless ash studies dante and comes up with a master plan, he shouldn't have too much problems

ThoraxeRMG
I doubt K' and Dnate would give him time. And what if Dante summons Alatsor?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I doubt K' and Dnate would give him time. And what if Dante summons Alatsor?

Read the setting. Ifrit and Beowulf of all his Devil Arms only for that fight.

Sado22
hey i'm just putting it here. if you want me to change the diameters of it then tell me okay? oh if there some other effects you want...feel free to ask. i've got loads of time on my hands.

Charlotte DeBel
Coolsmile Thank yousmile

Charlotte DeBel
I've used it as you can seesmile
Thank you again.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Read the setting. Ifrit and Beowulf of all his Devil Arms only for that fight.

Damn.

Lazy MFer
Dante kills Ash, then turns around and kills K'. If he has a sword.

Charlotte DeBel
The only Devil Arms allowed in that fight are Ifrit and Beowulf...

Charlotte DeBel
Bumped

shin_gear
"F**K what the haters say, Jedah's beast"

So whenever a person questions Jedah's claimed feats and the people being questioned are unable to post evidence of his claimed abilities, the questioners are called haters. Makes sense whenever Darkstalker fanboys are called out.

Anyway, Dante solos Ash. Charlotte, is this a spite thread?

Charlotte DeBel
I made that when I was in extremely bad mood...so... Also I wanted to see the opineion on the ways of beating Ash when Dante's limited only to hand-2-hand type moveset (Ifrit\Beowulf, no Devil Triggering, Quicksilver, Doppelganger).

Who else?
Originally posted by shin_gear
"F**K what the haters say, Jedah's beast"

So whenever a person questions Jedah's claimed feats and the people being questioned are unable to post evidence of his claimed abilities, the questioners are called haters. Makes sense whenever Darkstalker fanboys are called out.

Anyway, Dante solos Ash. Charlotte, is this a spite thread? You still suck.

Jedah's feats are being questioned even though they have already been proven a thousand times.

Only a real hater would respond to that sig. laughing

If you weren't a hater, you would have nothing to worry about.
If it said F**k all the Ryu Hayabusa haters you wouldn't respond cuz your not a Ryu Hayabusa hater.

shin_gear
You've proven nothing. You used Jedah absorbing souls in a dimension as proof of him being able to destroy and absorb dimensions. rofl2

All you just did now was convince me more that you're Remulous with a deep seated grudge.

Fire Ninja
They posted his ending as proof he can destroy dimensions, though. Funny you don't mention that. Nice smilie, where did you get it from? laughing

Who else?
You've proven nothing. You used Jedah absorbing souls in a dimension as proof of him being able to destroy and absorb dimensions. rofl2

And all you just did now was convince me more that you're Remulous with a deep seated grudge. laughing Obviously you haven't read all of my post.

And Like V2D said, just cuz some one is supporting the DSers doesn't make them a Remo sock, you loser.

next thing you know, your gonna call Fire Ninja a sock, if you haven't already.

shin_gear
I mentioned the ending, actually. Does it make you think he destroyed a dimension? It doesn't tell me that.

I like that smiley. Found it on the first custom smiley page.

Who else?
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
They posted his ending as proof he can destroy dimensions, though. Funny you don't mention that. Nice smilie, where did you get it from? laughing I've even shown more proof then that, the Majigen ( acreation of Jedah) it's self was destroying Makai. As said already like 100000 F**kin times.

Belial foreseen this destruction, as already posted like 10000 times.

Fire Ninja
Gu2bSSouLcc

So, what's this gears?

Fire Ninja
@Who Else

Makai was dying after Belail passed on. So, it's not surprsing that Majigen could destroy it as well.

Who else?
Gu2bSSouLcc

So, what's this gears? You waisted your time. No one will be able to see all that shit blow up and read how he says he's gonna recreate life. If even Stevie Wonder could see that, I guess this makes them Ultra Omega blind.

shin_gear
Did, I see an entire "dimension" being wiped out, or read something stating it? No, I saw scenes of random regions falling apart. But...I'm just going to say Jedah can destroy and absorb universes for your sake. It doesn't bother me much.

Fire Ninja
Just like you didn't see anything when KOS-MOS supposedly blew up the universe. Just a copule of Galxies which magically became the universe to you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who else?
Did, I see an entire "dimension" being wiped out? No, I saw scenes of random regions falling apart. But...I'm just going to say Jedah can destroy and absorb universes for your sake. It doesn't bother me much. Still avoiding all the other shit I posted about jedah being able to destroy a dimension, good work thumb up

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Who else?
laughing Obviously you haven't read all of my post.

And Like V2D said, just cuz some one is supporting the DSers doesn't make them a Remo sock, you loser.

next thing you know, your gonna call Fire Ninja a sock, if you haven't already. Profiled

shin_gear
I at least saw a galaxy worth of solar systems being wiped out.

WE, your "shit" told me his dimension was destroying Makai. Care to confirm how big Makai actually is?

And MFer, you've given away your identity. Post with your Triple Six account and stop acting like you're two people.

Fire Ninja
A galaxy is shit compared to the universe, there are billions of galaxy's in the universe. So, how does two equal universe? Furthermore, now it solar systems. . .okay. Post this video, because I know it's more of your usual antics.

Fire Ninja
It is said to be impossible to know how big Makai is, that's canon. Not even Belail The Devil/Emperor of Makao nows how big it is. Matairiku, which is the main area inhabited by the makai and is 100 times the size of all the continents on the earth. The Edge of Matairiku is covered in a thick atmosphere that is nearly impossible to breach.

Who else?
I at least saw a galaxy worth of solar systems being wiped out.

WE, your "shit" told me his dimension was destroying Makai. Care to confirm how big Makai actually is?
It's a DIMENSION it goes on for a LONG time! if it were small enough to compare to two galaxies, they would've called it a pocket dimension.

And I can ask the same question about these "galaxies" do they have names so I can look up and find info on them? For all I know they can be the size of dwarf galaxies, or one of those galaxies with only like 20 planets in it.

Who else?
Now that I look back at all those Xenosaga videos, KOSMOS can't even beat Pyron

absorbing a LARGE fleet of battle ships<<<Absobing Hellstorm with hundreds of thousnads of Pyron like beings on it.

Fire Ninja
Just watched the video on KOS-MOS respect thread. The only thing that happened was thatKOS-MOS and U DO's energy's collided and it destroyed at best the solar system. Nowhere did it mention anything about everything being destroyed. Infact, there were still star in the background. Why am I not surprised Gears.

Who else?
Just watched the video on KOS-MOS respect thread. The only thing that happened was thatKOS-MOS and U DO's energy's collided and it destroyed at best the solar system. Nowhere did it mention anything about everything being destroyed. Infact, there were still star in the background. Why am I not surprised Gears. Check out what I just posted in the Pyron respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.