The Skill showings of Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who's had more skill showings?

Endless Mike
Define "Skill showings"

DigiMark007
Define "Superman"

Juntai
Define "Define".

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Define "Skill showings"
A showing of skill stick out tongue

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Define "Superman"
A horse

Originally posted by Juntai
Define "Define"
A discription (of the horse)

Caps Conscience
This thread has gone to shit. Define mods close this shit.

janus77
I was just getting interested no expression.

I wanna see Wonder Woman's skills!!!!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Superman once gained Superweaving.

EAT THAT THOR!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
This thread has gone to shit. Define mods close this shit.

Don't make demands of us. Suggest it through the proper channels and do it respectfully. You're already on a shortened patience for me because of your penchant for bashing others. Things like this certainly don't help, and don't do anyting to allay my fears by convincing me that you're more respectful.

pr1983
i'll close this, unless anyone has any objections and wants to actually contribute?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't make demands of us. Suggest it through the proper channels and do it respectfully. You're already on a shortened patience for me because of your penchant for bashing others. Things like this certainly don't help, and don't do anyting to allay my fears by convincing me that you're more respectful.

I'm not making any demands just adding to to chaos already in the thread no need to get testy. It's not like your getting paid for this man.

Skeets
Originally posted by pr1983
i'll close this, unless anyone has any objections and wants to actually contribute?
hmm....

Nah.

Sandai Kitetsu
I object, because an chance I get to show that supes is inferior to thor is an honor.

pr1983
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I object, because an chance I get to show that supes is inferior to thor is an honor.

there's a supes v thor thread for all that... if i don't see some skill scans soon, im closing this...

Priest
hmm i wonder who can pee a longer distance between Thor and Supes
shifty

janus77
Originally posted by Priest
shifty
well, what's the distance between Thor and Supes and do the candidates get to choose their beers/lagers? oh, and are they allowed to use drugs?

Validus
http://i16.tinypic.com/4zlfz2s.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
shifty thor wins a pissing contest.

llagrok
Check out both their respect threads and decide for yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Check out both their respect threads and decide for yourself. thats the un-fun way.

pr1983
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.