Shin Akuma vs. Jinpachi & Ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Akuma takes on a Devil and the God of Fight. (seems oddly appropriate for Akuma to fight a god of fighting, considering his own ambitions as a villain)

Last Fre3lancer
He's killed.

Guilty Gear
He's known as the God of Fighting...

I'm going to laugh hard at whoever votes for Akuma on this one.

Last Fre3lancer
People who grossly overrata Akuma are gonna vote for him. Even if he's Shin Akuma, He cannot stand up to a god, and someone with full control over the Devil Gene. Is he fighting them at once?

Guilty Gear
Despite that Ogre's known as a god (As far as the T3 version goes) he's not anywhere near omnipotent. He's just exceptionally strong. However, I wouldn't pit the T3 version up against Akuma. It's the Devil Within version that would literally crush Akuma in his hands..

Jinpachi in his final form is just overkill, and Akuma loses whether or not he's fighting them 1 on 1.

Last Fre3lancer
Still, Akuma is going to have too much trouble with them. Final Jinpachi is overkill alone.

Nikkolas
Once Jimpachi can easily walk on the bottom of the ocean and take out submarines, he's Akuma's level. Except..he can't. He was in fact trapped for everal years under a big house. And only got out because it got blown up. Akuma, the guy who destroys islands, wouldn't be trapped I'd dare say.

And Ogre being near Akuma is just lol. I'm sorry but Ogre has NOTHING near Akuma's power. Not at all. The only canon version of Ogre is T3. Arguing DW is canon can't be proven so...I'm not allowing your opinion into debates of facts.

Guilty Gear
That's...hardly like quaking an entire landscape by powering up, and Jinpachi escaped because he lifted that boulder of his shoulders. Akuma destroyed his island with most if not all his energy, bud.

Actually Akuma being near Ogre is more ROTFLMFAO than anything. The day Akuma shakes the entire world while ascending to a greater form is when he'll be DW Ogre level.

Edit: Ok, if you're not allowing the DW version, Tekken team still wins. Jinpachi AND T3 Ogre is still more than enough to take out Akuma. Stop overrating the "Master of the Fists."

Last Fre3lancer
Grossly overrating Akuma.

Jinpachi and Ogre kill him.

Nikkolas
Good for him.

PROVE he can DESTROY an entire landscape with an attack or concede. Shaking the ground is hardly the be-all and end-all, I'm afraid.

DW doesn't exist...so yeah.

And ROFLMAO at the idea that Ogre can destroy an island with one blow and then get STRONGER, vastly stronger, since then.

Nikkolas
Greatly overestimating Jinpachi.

****, EVERYONE decided that Jinpachi couldn't even take Ryu going by feats. Now he is a challenge to SHIN Akuma?

Last Fre3lancer
Wink,wink, nudge, nudge

Jinpachi and Ogre Kill hm.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Good for him.

PROVE he can DESTROY an entire landscape with an attack or concede. Shaking the ground is hardly the be-all and end-all, I'm afraid.

DW doesn't exist...so yeah.

And ROFLMAO at the idea that Ogre can destroy an island with one blow and then get STRONGER, vastly stronger, since then. Before I start confirming anything, how about you prove that Akuma destroyed an island with one attack, and explain how long it took him to do so and to what extend he has destroyed the island, how big the island was, and whether or not it didn't just crack up and sink to the bottom of the ocean, and it's not just Jinpachi's strength that would give him the win. It's also his ability to drain life, teleport, and possess claws that rip flesh easily.

LOL @ DW doesn't exist. Anyway, so basically you're not using that version. That's settled then. So it's T3 Ogre and Jinpachi versus S. Akuma. I don't see him taking on the two at once, but seeing as you believe Akuma would stand a chance against the likes of: Sephiroth, Darth Sion, etc., I'm not surprised you're saying he would defeat these guys as well.

LOL, just what feats does Ryu have that put him above Jinpachi? hysterical

Lifting a boulder? That was Jinpachi's opening feat.

Dodging bullets? Jinpachi teleports.

So, what else?

Has Ryu shaken land while ascending to a greater form? Nah.

Last Fre3lancer
Co-signed. The fact that Jinpachi can just teleport to him, then mouth-stomach blast him up-close is enough.

Nikkolas
That's like asking someone to prove Silver Surfer is FTL.

It's common knowledge.

If you want me to make exact calculations on the size of the island and how long it took to destroy it, you prove how lshaking the ground makes Jinpachi more powerful than Akuma. It certainly doesn't display any destructive power.

So now you need gameplay...sad.

Yes, I don't use non-canon things.

Well, since NO ONE could PROVE Sion could beat Akuma with anything resembling facts, I think it's very easy for Akuma to beat him.

Not only does Sion's "immortality" not even compare with Akuma's natural durability (walking on the bottom of the ocean) people kept saying Sion would nail him with a lightsaber...when none of them could even prove Sion is that fast. In fact, he appears quite slow and is outrigth stated to have zero technique. He's just a physical beast who has nothing physically on par with Akuma's showings.

As for Sephiroth...he also can't match Akuma's durability and strength feats. Chopping through buildings just doesn't match up with what Akuma can do. It's more a feat of his sword. It's known to have special properties afterall.

Guilty Gear
That's like asking someone to prove Silver Surfer is FTL.

It's common knowledge.

If you want me to make exact calculations on the size of the island and how long it took to destroy it, you prove how lshaking the ground makes Jinpachi more powerful than Akuma. It certainly doesn't display any destructive power.

So now you need gameplay...sad.

Yes, I don't use non-canon things.

Well, since NO ONE could PROVE Sion could beat Akuma with anything resembling facts, I think it's very easy for Akuma to beat him.

Not only does Sion's "immortality" not even compare with Akuma's natural durability (walking on the bottom of the ocean) people kept saying Sion would nail him with a lightsaber...when none of them could even prove Sion is that fast. In fact, he appears quite slow and is outrigth stated to have zero technique. He's just a physical beast who has nothing physically on par with Akuma's showings.

As for Sephiroth...he also can't match Akuma's durability and strength feats. Chopping through buildings just doesn't match up with what Akuma can do. It's more a feat of his sword. It's known to have special properties afterall. You started mentioning Akuma's feats first - you give the proof first, or I'll just say that I agree with you just so you won't throw a tantrum.

Only sad thing there is you apparently don't think that claws can rip flesh...laughing out loud

That's great.

Don't argue them here. Argue them in the proper threads. You won't have anyone agreeing with you on your opinions 'cept a few like remy.

Last Fre3lancer
What an I say about this thread?

Guilty Gear
Wait...why was Nikkolas saying Jinpachi hasn't displays of destructive power? So tearing apart the ground and incinerating opponents isn't destructive?

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Wait...why was Nikkolas saying Jinpachi hasn't displays of destructive power? So tearing apart the ground and incinerating opponents isn't destructive? I would say that it is...but certainly its no breaking an island with one blow or withstanding a deep pressures of underwater or easily breaking a submarine... and for all Ogre's title what has he really done...beaten a couple of martial artists and lost to Jin...Akuma has killed M. Bison, Gouken, beaten Ken, killed Gen,etc...

NoobSaibot
My vote goes to Ogre and Jinpachi.

Nikkolas
Not really. I've already proven quite a lot of other people agree with my opinion.

If RYU has better feats than Jinpachi, than Akuma wastes the fool.

Prove how sharp those claws are and how powerful.

Name one person Jinpachi incinerated.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I would say that it is...but certainly its no breaking an island with one blow or withstanding a deep pressures of underwater or easily breaking a submarine... and for all Ogre's title what has he really done...beaten a couple of martial artists and lost to Jin...Akuma has killed M. Bison, Gouken, beaten Ken, killed Gen,etc... Said blow included most if not all of his ki, and like I said I want to see proof of the following:

1. How big the island is, since people are making it seem he destroying land the size of Hawaii.

2. To what extent he has destroyed it. This is obviously not confirmed since I hear people saying he destroyed it, and others saying he sunk it into the ocean.

3. How long it took him to do it. I LOL each time when I think of the idea that Akuma just got pissed, punched the ground and pop, there was no island.

At least what we see Jinpachi do in the intro and his ending is clear and accurate, shown in a real-time motion video and can be gauged and calculated.

And seriously, do you not bother to read posts or something? Read my recent ones on this page by me to know WHAT Ogre has done. As for T3 Ogre, well I'm not so sure about that version. I did see him blow up some helicopters. Even though...Akuma versus two of these guys at the same time? That's not playing fair, at all.

Not really. I've already proven quite a lot of other people agree with my opinion.

If RYU has better feats than Jinpachi, than Akuma wastes the fool.

Prove how sharp those claws are and how powerful.

Name one person Jinpachi incinerated. Who are those may I ask?

Read the first page to know why Ryu hasn't any better feats.

I don't need to prove something that he can obviously do - he has flames just like Ogre does.

Nikkolas
Except you can't judge the power of those flames. You clearly say they can incinerate someone which they never did. So how can you judge the heat?

You're the one begging for calcs.

And since T3 Ogre is the canon one...we'll go by his feats.

And again, Jinpachi shaking the ground is not a feat. It plays no part ina figth whatsoever unless you suggest he takes time off in the middle to do this.

And those people who agree with me, I showed in the other topic.

Guilty Gear
Fire, as obvious as this is, can incinerate a human, and being at the bottom of the ocean wouldn't mean Akuma's invulnerable to fire, especially from a devil's. I might as well ask you, how many deep feet Akuma was in the water and how much force was being exerted onto him. I'm pretty sure that I've asked someone this question before; it was probably you.

No time calcs. Videos clearly show the length of time, not a couple of still images from 2D endings.

So how does wrecking/destroying/sinking/whatever an island play a role when anyone has yet to answer the questions that were asked? Time off in the middle?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
And seriously, do you not bother to read posts or something? Read my recent ones on this page by me to know WHAT Ogre has done.Woah, forget that. Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/920588/35670

See Prologue, Interludes and Epilogues.

ThoraxeRMG
Which Shin Akuma is this? The Orochi Shin Akuma or the normal one?

Last Fre3lancer
There's an Orochi Shin Akuma?

Violent2Dope
This was stupid Nik. Gouki could beat either one of these guys 1 on 1, but against both he fails.

Last Fre3lancer
He proves points which should be clearly stated on 1-on-1 fights, not 2-on-1

Guilty Gear
I'd not be suprised if he said Akuma could take all the Tekken bosses at once, those being Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya, Ogre and Jinpachi, but I'm not about to start another war.

Nikkolas
Not good to make assumptions.

Guilty Gear
I know. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think you'll say that at any point. smile

Nikkolas
Akuma could solo all the Tekken bosses.

HA!

Did I not tell you it's not good to make assumptions/ Tsk tsk.

But Akuma could probably take on 2-3 Tekken characters at once, depending on said character.

Devil Jin + Kazuya + Jinpachi = Owned Akuma.

But Julia Chang + Lei + Eddie = DEAD MINORITIES.

Last Fre3lancer
We know that already. Nice ne to make redonkeyoulous posts.

Nikkolas
Nice to make up words.

What's this about a donkey?

Last Fre3lancer
I love to make up words, thank you very much.

And redonkeyoulous means obvious in this term. But has several other meanings.

Nikkolas
Sounds like a Harry Potter spell.

Last Fre3lancer
Redonkeyoulous!!!!! Nope, nothing happens.

Nikkolas
'cause you don't have a wand, duh.

Last Fre3lancer
*Steals a wand from Hogwarts*

Redonkeyyoulous!!!!!!!

Nothing happenes.

Nikkolas
'cause you're a Muggle.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
There's an Orochi Shin Akuma?

Yeah, in CVS2.

HonkyTonkMan
Personally I think Shin Akuma has more than a chance of winning this fight. Jin defeated Ogre, and Jin is about the equivalent to Ryu who wouldn't last a second against Akuma. (As seen in CVSNK Chaos Comic where Ryu is wiped out in one blow by Mr Karate, Akumas only real equal). And this isn't just Akuma it's SHIN Akuma making him pretty much twice as strong. Jinpachi on the other hand can teleport, Akuma has his shadow step. Jinpachi has an energy blast, Akuma has various types. Jinpachi makes a little earthquake, Akuma goes all Moses on us and parts an ocean. (CVSNK Chaos S.Akuma ending). Akuma wins this.

Sado22
the day akuma threatens existence on the planet, then we'll see....except that he doesn't. wink

I was going to post
"looks at thread, looks at the thread maker and walks away in disgust" but then i just happened to read this fanboyish post and decided to reply. oh and for the record, he was trapped under a huge temple while holding up a boulder for more than 50 years in his HUMAN form...not devil form.
get a grip, nikkolas. you're embarrassing yourself.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Except Akuma doesn't WANT to threaten the existence of the planet....

And since Jinpachi never came close to doing that either, it's irrelevant.

Jinpachi never killed a single person or destroyed even the smallest bit of land under his own power, much less "threatened existence."

Now, prove up. Prove he has durability on par with Akuma.

Yeah...that's not canon in the game anywhere. It's in the trailer according to that video. Point to where it's in the ACTUAL GAME.

Anyone who thinks Jinpachi can "threaten existence" is the one embarrassing themselves.

Fact is, everything Akuma has done is better than everything Jinpachi has done. Which is...nothing.

Nikkolas
i was under the impression we go by feats.

How is shaking the ground a feat?
It can't be used as an indication of power at all. Because it has no bearing on what Jinpachi can do. Shaking the ground doesn't indicate how much he can destroy or lift or defend against. It's totally worthless.

Guilty Gear
Except Akuma doesn't WANT to threaten the existence of the planet..........LOL
And since Jinpachi never came close to doing that either, it's irrelevant.He was a threat to all existence genius...
Jinpachi never killed a single person.This is almost as bad as Remulous's argument that since pokemon have never killed a human being, they can't. laughing out loud

or destroyed even the smallest bit of land under his own power, much less "threatened existence."The area where he's fought is a barren wasteland. Obviously the only thing a person can do to show destructive power in that type of area is by tearing apart the ground, which Jinpachi was shown doing while he was ascending to his final form. As for "his own power", giving into the Dark Hadou isn't much different than getting possessed by a devil. wink

And, you still have yet to answer the questions regarding Akuma's "island busting" feat.
Now, prove up. Prove he has durability on par with Akuma.How about you get to answering the questions regarding Akuma's ocean pressure feat. Oh, and as for Jinpachi's durability: Invulnerability to flames, and being able to survive under a crushing boulder without getting wasted for 40+ years, and that was without devil.
Yeah...that's not canon in the game anywhere. It's in the trailer according to that video. Point to where it's in the ACTUAL GAME.That was the Tekken DR intro...LOL
Anyone who thinks Jinpachi can "threaten existence" is the one embarrassing themselves.Go buy a copy of Tekken 5 please.
Fact is, everything Akuma has done is better than everything Jinpachi has done. Which is...nothing. I was right. You are turning into shin_nikkolas. laughing

Nikkolas
It's kinda true. Akuma has proven himself far more dangerous to the planet than Jinpachi. ya know, FEATS. Which Jinpachi doesn't have.

Sure he was. That's why he never did anything remotely close to that, right?

Excetp Pokemon have proven they can. Mewtwo was gonna actually KILl all humans and stopped himself. he was actively doing something to show he could kill all existence...unlike Jinpachi.

Devil power is inherited.
Akuma learned and mastered his abilities.

And you still have yet to prove Jinpachi shook the world.

So you want me to start bringing up the pressure at that depth in teh ocean while you aren't gonna provide even the weight of that "crushing boulder"?

Seems unfair.

It says Trailer. Why should I think it's the Intro?

I did. Thanks to a bunch of Jacks, he got out.
He was then promptly beaten and destroyed.

That's all he did.

You're kinda the person everyone is laughing at.

"Jinpachi can shake the planet!" - lol

And you repeatedly tell me to prove things I say when you can't prove anything you say at all. I'm not gonna waste my time in analzying evidence that is clear.

-Akuma destroyed an island. FACT
-Akuma was on the bottom of the ocean and destroyed a submarine - FACT.

Akuma beats Jinpachi. Be quiet and concede.

Last Fre3lancer
Holy Michael Jackson of nose surgery, He's become shin_Nikkolas.

Nikkolas
I just love listenign to you two babble and flame on while GG makes up stuff and lies his ass off.

Last Fre3lancer
I just love to listen to your fanboyism reach ridicoulous levels. You really need to broaden your character list. Akuma fanboyism is starting to become a lost cause.

Guilty Gear
i was under the impression we go by feats.Clear feats that can be gauged and calculated.
How is shaking the ground a feat?Not just the ground, the entire landscape in the background, and it obviously takes a shit load of power to accomplish that. Though, was Jinpachi just doing that? Of course not. You can clearly see the land around him getting blown and ripped apart very quickly, just as a result of reaching a transformation. confused

Also, how is destroying/wrecking/singing/etc. an island a feat when it's not even clear?
It can't be used as an indication of power at all.Yes, it can. Shit that's like saying Chaos taking down Omega and quaking the Earth isn't an indication of power.
Because it has no bearing on what Jinpachi can do....All of his moves is what he can do. Oh, and don't tell me again that since he's never done his moves in cutscenes, then he can't do them; his fighting style is the same as Heihachi's. In fact, Heihachi learned Mishima Ryu from him. Jinpachi's other lethal moves are his as well. Pretty much the only thing in most cases that is obvious bs in gameplay is invulnerability when it doesn't make sense.
Shaking the ground doesn't indicate how much he can destroy.He has destroyed land before in his ending...though, you don't allow it, obviously since you're desperate for Akuma to take a victory home.

Oh, and when Devil Jin inherited Jinpachi's power, he literally destroyed his surroundings with an energy burst that was released from his body, and this wasn't Jinpachi's full power; it wasn't close for that matter.

And once again, fire is known by..everyone to destroy things. Fire is even a form of plasma.
or lift or defend against.Lifted a boulder mounted on him for 40+ years...this is getting repetitive...

Invulnerability to flames...once again. Why do you keep ignoring these statements? confused
It's totally worthless. Yeah you are.

Guilty Gear
It's kinda true. Akuma has proven himself far more dangerous to the planet than Jinpachi. ya know, FEATS. Which Jinpachi doesn't have.

Sure he was. That's why he never did anything remotely close to that, right?

Excetp Pokemon have proven they can. Mewtwo was gonna actually KILl all humans and stopped himself. he was actively doing something to show he could kill all existence...unlike Jinpachi.

Devil power is inherited.
Akuma learned and mastered his abilities.

And you still have yet to prove Jinpachi shook the world.

So you want me to start bringing up the pressure at that depth in teh ocean while you aren't gonna provide even the weight of that "crushing boulder"?

Seems unfair.

It says Trailer. Why should I think it's the Intro?

I did. Thanks to a bunch of Jacks, he got out.
He was then promptly beaten and destroyed.

That's all he did.

You're kinda the person everyone is laughing at.

"Jinpachi can shake the planet!" - lol

And you repeatedly tell me to prove things I say when you can't prove anything you say at all. I'm not gonna waste my time in analzying evidence that is clear.

-Akuma destroyed an island. FACT
-Akuma was on the bottom of the ocean and destroyed a submarine - FACT.

Akuma beats Jinpachi. Be quiet and concede. Everything that I've already said refutes this. You wasted your time with that. confused

And you do realize that you're pitting Akuma against Jinpachi AND Ogre, correct?

Also, didn't you say you were leaving?

Nikkolas
It's Mishima Style Fighting Karate. Not Mishima Ryu.

And also, where does it say he learned it from Jinpachi? The Jinpachi we fight in game has powers Heihachi doesn't.

And finally, I don't remember Heihachi showing any powers in canon except immense strength and durability.

Yes, so a burst of energy and power that he never showed he could channel intoa canonically destructive ability.

How handy.

No, I don't allow it 'cause it's non-canon.

I don't bring up Akuma taking apart meteors and stuff 'cause it's also non-canon.

So...Jin just absorbed a bit of his power? All the latent power Jinpachi never activated was not sucked up? Says who?

And you can't tell me how much is DJ's own power and how much is Jinpachi's. It could be their COMBINED strength that allows Jin to do that.

Temperature of the fire is the key as far as I'm concerned. Especially when you claim it can incinerate people.

A boulder and some fire, immense durability does not make.

Akuma owns submarines, let alone boulders.

Your repeated unfounded lies are getting tiresome. Incinerating people...never did that. Shaking the world...never did that. Blah blah blah.

There are a few saving graces for this forum. V1D and SBP make good thread and are not full of bias, unlike yourself.

Last Fre3lancer
V1D, LOL. The threads that GG makes are actually good, unlike those Akuma ones you make which is intended to be just to get Tekken fans angry and make your fanboyism known even more. If you say you are leaving, mean what you say. Akuma fonboyism is a lost cause now.

Guilty Gear
It's Mishima Style Fighting Karate. Not Mishima Ryu.Whatever.

And also, where does it say he learned it from Jinpachi? The Jinpachi we fight in game has powers Heihachi doesn't.What does style have to do with power? confused

And finally, I don't remember Heihachi showing any powers in canon except immense strength and durability.When did I argue Heihachi's "powers"?

Yes, so a burst of energy and power that he never showed he could channel intoa canonically destructive ability.

How handy.

No, I don't allow it 'cause it's non-canon.

I don't bring up Akuma taking apart meteors and stuff 'cause it's also non-canon.

So...Jin just absorbed a bit of his power? All the latent power Jinpachi never activated was not sucked up? Says who?

And you can't tell me how much is DJ's own power and how much is Jinpachi's. It could be their COMBINED strength that allows Jin to do that.

Temperature of the fire is the key as far as I'm concerned. Especially when you claim it can incinerate people.

A boulder and some fire, immense durability does not make.

Akuma owns submarines, let alone boulders.

Your repeated unfounded lies are getting tiresome. Incinerating people...never did that. Shaking the world...never did that. Blah blah blah.

There are a few saving graces for this forum. V1D and SBP make good thread and are not full of bias, unlike yourself. Fire, as we know it, can incinerate people. There's not a temperature at which fire can exist and not be able to cremate someone.

Owning boulders and submarines does not confirm durability. Your reasoning is almost as bad as DesRayMan's. confused

And talk about bias. You're the ass who made a thread believing that Akuma can do all of his feats gloriously, and pit him against two characters who you think have no "feats".

You disregard what they've accomplished canonically, and you leave out everything they've been shown to do in their endings/other game modes so your dear Akuma can be victorious as you want him to be against the likes of Sephiroth and Darth Sion. laughing out loud

In other terms, you made this thread out of spite thinking these bosses haven't any feats, while riding Akuma's penis as usual.

Way to get your thread reported.

ThoraxeRMG
Mishima-Ryuu means Mishima Style.

Last Fre3lancer
The fact that he gouges Jinpachi's and Ogre's feats into the toiltet, and letting Akuma get all of the glory is spite indeed. The fanboyism in his heart clouds his judgement. Remember what I said Nikkolas:Broaden your character line.

ThoraxeRMG
I can see Shin Akuma using Misogi and remove Ogre's head in one sweep. After that fatigue may cause Shin Akuma to lose against Jinpachi, or Jinpachi may uses a cheap ass fireball shot after he sees Shin Akuma kill Ogre.

Last Fre3lancer
But as you know, he'll just gouge thier feats like before.

Guilty Gear
Really, I don't see the logic in saying:

Ogre + Jinpachi vs. Akuma = Akuma winning while team doesn't stand a chance.

Devil Jin + Kazuya + Jinpachi = Owned Akuma, when:

Jinpachi > Devil Jin or Devil Kazuya.

Ogre = roughly about the same as Devil Jin or Devil Kazuya. confused

Last Fre3lancer
This sould be good logic

Ogre+Jinpachi=Dead or severly beaten Akuma.

Nikkolas
lol Jin wiped out a forest and Kazuya could send Heihachi flying across a room with a glance.

We also saw Devil Jin chop the top half of fa building with one laser blast.

You know, FEATS.

Of which Jinpachi has none. Except the ground sahking.

Sorry dude but Paul beat Ogre and regular Jin beat True Ogre.

True story.

Guilty Gear
lol Jin wiped out a forest and Kazuya could send Heihachi flying across a room with a glance.

We also saw Devil Jin chop the top half of fa building with one laser blast.

You know, FEATS.

Of which Jinpachi has none. Except the ground sahking.

Sorry dude but Paul beat Ogre and regular Jin beat True Ogre.

True story. -And Jinpachi is still considered to be the strongest character in Tekken 5, so what's your point?

-Your crap A>B>C logic again.

Nikkolas
That's said where?

No, facts. I'm not surprised you got no clue what that is.

YOU SAID
"Ogre = roughly about the same as Devil Jin or Devil Kazuya."

Then i said
"Sorry dude but Paul beat Ogre and regular Jin beat True Ogre."

I was proving you flatly wrong. You made the ridiculous assertion Ogre equals Devil Jin or Kazuya when REGULAR Jin beat his ass. And so did frickin' PAUL.

Last Fre3lancer
Was pauls win canon?

Nikkolas
Far as I know. i heard Paul beat regular Ogre and then Jin finished off True Ogre.

Last Fre3lancer
I don't want redonkeyoulous answers, I asked if Paul's win on Ogre was canon.

Nikkolas
=

Yes, as far as I know.

Last Fre3lancer
It's probably not canon. Jin probably beat both forms.

Guilty Gear
That's said where?

No, facts. I'm not surprised you got no clue what that is.

YOU SAID
"Ogre = roughly about the same as Devil Jin or Devil Kazuya."

Then i said
"Sorry dude but Paul beat Ogre and regular Jin beat True Ogre."

I was proving you flatly wrong. You made the ridiculous assertion Ogre equals Devil Jin or Kazuya when REGULAR Jin beat his ass. And so did frickin' PAUL. He wouldn't be the biggest threat in the game if someone was more powerful than him. That's all I need to prove that part.

You just prove your laughable ignorance the more you post. Jin's Kazama blood is known to be effective against devils and Ogre, who has a connection with the Devil Gene as explained in DW. Paul beat Ogre, not True Ogre, and somehow it seems you're underestimating Paul himself. He's pretty much a top tier in the series.

And it's even funnier that you think just because one person beat another, it automatically means the winner was stronger or more powerful.

StyleTime
I don't want redonkeyoulous answers, I asked if Paul's win on Ogre was canon.
Yes, it is. He beat regular Ogre. It is stated in the Tekken 4 game manual.

Sado22
alright nikkolas, we understand that you're a shinremy palette swap. no need to over do it.

on the back of the tekken5 CD cover. genius.
and let me tel you something about Jin. jin is a threeway hybrid of Devil blood, kazama blood AND Mishima bloodline. mishima's themselves are a nasty family of people with insane endurance. hachi could survive an explosion that blew him across the sky without as much as a scar. kazuya survived falling into bottomless ravine at the age of 8 that put the scar on his chest and even with his chest cut open he started climbing back up without even resting. that's one. second, the kazama blood is a potent bloodline where a 17 year old girl like Asuka can punch people several feet into a boulder that turned to dust on impact, jump off skyscrappers. in fact kazama blood directly counters the devil powers and Jun kazama even defeated Devil. that's two. and finally, Jin has devil in him. the powers of devil are relatively obvious....wrecking a forest, blowing up things with telekinesis and having an even insaner endurance than Mishimas since people with devil powers have rejuvenation. that is Jin's power alone.
as for fighting powers, Jin is an expert in three martial arts: ADVANCED mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokushin karate. all three happen to be the strongest arts represented in that game.....and don't get premature orgams now....but your beloved ansatsuken karate is derived from kyokushin karate while mishima ryu is a harder hitting version of shotokan karate. while kazama ryu is an advanced and powerful version of aikido...you know bone breaking and throws.
now put such advanced martial arts and hard hitting moves with an insane threeway hybrid of powerful bloodlines and you get one nasty mofo....and his name is Jin Kazama. and you know the best part.........he hasn't even shown his true powers YET.
now....grow up, shinremy2.
oh and by the way, "ryu" means "dragon" AND "fighting style" or "fighting art". hence Kazama ryu, meaning kazama fighting style. just so that you know.

Paul? yes...he did. the same guy who can KO a bear in a single punch, has been fighting for more than 30 years now, is a master of street brawling and judo, is an american martial arts legend and can turn a boulder to dust with a punch that is not even his strongest. oh and the guy who breaks down walls for kicks. that paul. that paul who drawed with Kazuya prior to tekken1 and probably beat Jin in Tekken3.

yes it was.

regular Ogre is a beast but his true form is one that really matters. and Xeno and I are talking about the insane one from Devil Within. Not Tekken3. the one from dw, can teleport, shoot beams and shakes the earth.

look man, no offense but how about you try fishing for evidence now. xeno and i have already convinced all of KMC of this FACT that Jinpachi threatened existence on earth in other threads where we posted videos one after the other so that these people would give 3D fighters the recognition they deserve.
so i'll just tell you what to look for:
-go to you tube
-type Tekken5 Raven ending (there you'll see it clearly stated that Jinapchi threatened the world since that is why Raven entered.. to stop him)
-type Lei Wullong to see the story of Jinpachi and what he is trying to do.
-type Jinpachi or anything and you'll see his ending
-and in any of hte tekken cutscenes you can see Jinpachi say clearly "my goal is to destroy everything/existence!"

no more proof is needed. and we certainly aren't going to go around posting links for you since you never bothered keeping up. but i'm telling you what to look for. so do yourself a favor and stop making a fool out of yourself. i have nothing against you but you're being ridiculous.

Akuma never threatened humanity. Akuma doesn't hold back when he is training. he did his strongest moves twice:
-once he sunk an island
-and the other time he cracked the ayres rock in half.

all these are NOT EVEN CLOSE to destroying the world, nikkolas. at all. why are you embarrassing yourself by saying that he isn't because he doesn't want to. he isn't destroying the world because he can't. period. regular human, even in lameass capcom universe, don't destroy planets through training alone. its just too lame to think that you're saying that regular human being has trained to the tpoint that he can destroy the world. it sucks. and its ridiculous.

~Sado

Last Fre3lancer
Thank you for paul canon conformation Sadp.

And that shin_remy palette swap thing. ROTFLMAO.

It's pure fanboyism that cluds his mind and judgement. He gouged Ogre's and Jinpachi's feats and left Akuma alone just to let him win.

StyleTime
Thank you for paul canon conformation Sadp.
I answered first. sad

Last Fre3lancer
OK, I take that back. Thank YOU StyleTime.

StyleTime
big grin

Lana
Right, obvious spite thread...closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.