Ironfist / Luke Cage vs. Wolverine / Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
2 on 2 fight, fights in the city.

Alfheim
Luke dies first then Wolverine and Sabre rush Iron Fist.

Priest
can they cut cage?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest
can they cut cage?

Are you for real? I thought Luke is now titanuim hard.

llagrok
Sabretooth and Wolverine would win this.

norrinradd43
Logan and Creed for the win

JasonK4
Wolverine and Sabertooth win this.

Sundipped
Luke gets sliced to pieces by either Wolvie or ST. 2 on 1 disadvantage for IF. Poor IF. sad

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
2 on 2 fight, fights in the city.

Danny is badass now, but Logan/Creed takes this

braz
Wolverine/Sabretooth.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by guy222
Danny is badass now, but Logan/Creed takes this

Danny is still a loser and C list hero that shouldn't be anywhere near the top tier marvel fighters.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Better team=Cage/Fist. They've team longer. Still lose though.

guy222
team two

TrollDog
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Danny is still a loser and C list hero that shouldn't be anywhere near the top tier marvel fighters. You lose..

Aries_04
Current Iron Fist blows up trains. Im going with Iron Fist team

Bouboumaster
Sabes and Godverine

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Better team=Cage/Fist. They've team longer. Still lose though.

Actaully it likly wolverine and saberoth were teamates longer

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Actaully it likly wolverine and saberoth were teamates longer But, due to their history since, in all likelihood Danny and Cage ARE the better team.

They still lose though.

Mr. Slippyfist
Cage can't be cut apparently.

Still though, he can be KO'ed, as evidenced.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
But, due to their history since, in all likelihood Danny and Cage ARE the better team.

They still lose though.

maybe. Not sure. sabertooth and wolverine hate one another, but they are an effective team

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Cage can't be cut apparently.

Still though, he can be KO'ed, as evidenced.
I pritty sure he can be cut by adamatium. he been damage in the past.

Yea very true he can be KOed,

Mr. Slippyfist
I pritty sure he can be cut by adamatium. he been damage in the past.

Yea very true he can be KOed, Just going by what he said in his last altercation with Wolfbite.

Battlehammer
Just going by what he said in his last altercation with Wolfbite.
just hyper bole like sentry having the power of million exploding suns.

Mr. Slippyfist
just hyper bole like sentry having the power of million exploding suns. Has he ever been cut though?

Battlehammer
Has he ever been cut though?

has any one ever attempt to cut him with razor sharp unbreakable weapondry before and failed?

Scoobless
Or succeeded?

Mr. Slippyfist
has any one ever attempt to cut him with razor sharp unbreakable weapondry before and failed? I don't know, that's why I asked.

All we have to go by is unbreakable skin statements. We should get Bendis to write this fight... shifty

Zeitgeist
More than likely, Sabes can hit hard enough to put Cage down pretty quick, claws or not.

Scoobless
I doubt it.

tkitna
I doubt that also.

Team 2 still wins though.

Zeitgeist
Sabertooth moves faster and has Cl. 20 + feats...

Scoobless
And Cage has a ton of feats of taking more than a class 20 can dish out and not being knocked out.

Not that Sabretooth is anywhere near that strong to begin with.

Battlehammer
I don't know, that's why I asked.

All we have to go by is unbreakable skin statements. We should get Bendis to write this fight... shifty

yea I find it more to be hyperbole then anything.

I mean he be damage by attacks that would not have damage others that have been cut by wolverines claws.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Scoobless
And Cage has a ton of feats of taking more than a class 20 can dish out and not being knocked out.

Not that Sabretooth is anywhere near that strong to begin with.

actually sabertooth is at least a 15 tonner if not more............

so does sabertooth. Cage would loses in a fist fight to sabertooth.

Mr. Slippyfist
yea I find it more to be hyperbole then anything.

I mean he be damage by attacks that would not have damage others that have been cut by wolverines claws. He can be damaged, but for some reason, his skin can't be pierced. srug

Battlehammer
He can be damaged, but for some reason, his skin can't be pierced. srug
what has tried to pierces his skinn? I mean can we really say it can't be pierces when only normal metal has tried?

I mean it not like any one tried using unbreakable weapons.

Scoobless
Can someone show a scan from the last few years, of Sabretooth doing anything resembling a feat of a 10+ ton character? Cos I kep thinking back to this Wolverine comic where he gets pinned under a car and is stuck there for hours until someone moves it for him.

jinzin
Has he ever been cut though?
I think it's been referenced somewhere, (maybe handbooks or something?) that Adamantium could indeed cut through Luke Cage and was needed to do so for some surgical purposes at one point due to internal damage (during Secret War he needed medical attention perhaps it came from there?).

He has been scratched by regular jungle cats, so yeah I'm going to say that he can indeed be cut by Adamantium.

Dunno if it matters to anyone or not but in What If: Enemy of the State, Wolverine cut Luke Cage and killed him.

As for teaming up. I don't know why people are just automatically assuming that Wolverine and Sabretooth don't make an effective team, they had to team together to make up part of the Weapon X extraction team and they've been stated to be a good team as such. As long as they keep away from one another I'm sure they'd be fine. Originally posted by Battlehammer
actually sabertooth is at least a 15 tonner if not more............

so does sabertooth. Cage would loses in a fist fight to sabertooth.

Yeah, I don't know about that. I'd agree if Sabretooth was packing his Adamantium skeleton but as regular ol' Tooth, I doubt he'd beat Cage in a fist fight. He might be able to carry on a long slug fest with Cage but short of working Cage's stamina he can't really do anything to effect Luke. Their one best hope is to have Wolverine take out Cage being a faster, better fighter who can take everything Cage could dish out if he even landed blows and still put Cage down in 1 or 2 well placed hits.
Even if Danny's punching out bullet trains that's not stopping power that Sabretooth hasn't dealt with before. And his HF at the end of his life was getting to ridiculous levels, his durability was also well up there as that crashing/exploding Blackbird only left Sabretooth with hair loss and minor burns compared to Wolverine who was basically a skeletor impersonater.

With Cage out of the way the double team should be able to pin down Uber Fist between em.

Even if it's Cage/Sabes and Wolves/Fist Wolverine still stands a decent shot at taking Iron Fist down but the teams ability to settle for the majority definitely comes into doubt.

jinzin
Can someone show a scan from the last few years, of Sabretooth doing anything resembling a feat of a 10+ ton character? Cos I kep thinking back to this Wolverine comic where he gets pinned under a car and is stuck there for hours until someone moves it for him.

That really doesn't mean much when he's ripping apart metalic rock formations by Polaris.
Slugfesting Mrs. Marvel (Swinging around large I-beams that impressed Mrs. Marvel that she could lift).
Squeezing barbells into shotputs.
Punching Logan three stories into the air.
Lifting huge blast doors over his head with one arm.
Batting cars off their wheels with a backfist.
Lifting massive boulders (aoa).
Ripping up 10 ton generators from a rooftop and batting Super Soldiers with it.
Tearing apart a large squid monster that manhandled Caliban with brute strength while his restraints were on.
Tearing large metalic/computer peices of the X-mansion apart and throwing them in the air.
And running through shields designed to stop full grown rampaging elephants.

Rucka not knowing that Sabretooth was superstrong only added to the others things he also didn't know about these characters.. Like Sabes having an Adamantium skeleton, being a better tracker than Logan, and being faster than Logan.

I'm not sure if one feat where he arguably didn't have leverage to begin with should take precedence over an entire career of superstrength. erm

psycho gundam
iron fist has beaten sabretooth's ass before but i give the win to the team, too savage and deadly for the heroes for hire.

Scoobless
That's why I asked for recent showings ... he's clearly been through a few changes, most recently post HoM.

Battlehammer
That's why I asked for recent showings ... he's clearly been through a few changes, most recently post HoM.

actaully his only changes were upgrades to strength.

not to mention the event you references was prior to houses of M. Nor did houses of M effect sabertooth strength level.

Scoobless

Other than being currently dead I mean.... wink

actaully his only changes were upgrades to strength.

So he never had adamantium bonded to his skeleton on two seperate occasions?

not to mention the event you references was prior to houses of M. Nor did houses of M effect sabertooth strength level.

If it didn't affect it then there should be no trouble finding a couple of recent scans

psycho gundam
hey battlehammer, check this out.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5435/ssen24hw0.th.jpg

he's some new character from the fighting game called samurai showdown sen. looks a lot like your sig.

jinzin
Of which I don't think his strength was stripped of him.

I mean it was one of the powers worth mentioning against what's his face in New X-Men.

OneDumbG0
When did Cage get cut by a jungle cat? And Cage's skin actually prevented the doctors from operating on him during 'Secret War.' Much to his detriment. I think it's arguable that Wolverine wouldn't be able to pierce his skin. Also, I doubt pummeling him would do anything. Despite Sabretooth's superhuman strength, I doubt he's got more strength than foes like Mr. Hyde. Nevertheless, I do concede they could go for his eyes and open mouth. But Iron Fist is a badass now. And personally, I'm not sure how Wolverine and Sabretooth would perform against him.

5/10 stalemate til I see more.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
Dunno if it matters to anyone or not but in What If: Enemy of the State, Wolverine cut Luke Cage and killed him.

Alternate versions are often sketchy. In Exiles a p!ssed off Colossus put his fist through Cage's gut and killed him.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Alternate versions are often sketchy. In Exiles a p!ssed off Colossus put his fist through Cage's gut and killed him.

Yeah, that's why I left it open ended. erm

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
When did Cage get cut by a jungle cat? And Cage's skin actually prevented the doctors from operating on him during 'Secret War.' Much to his detriment. I think it's arguable that Wolverine wouldn't be able to pierce his skin. Also, I doubt pummeling him would do anything. Despite Sabretooth's superhuman strength, I doubt he's got more strength than foes like Mr. Hyde. Nevertheless, I do concede they could go for his eyes and open mouth. But Iron Fist is a badass now. And personally, I'm not sure how Wolverine and Sabretooth would perform against him.

5/10 stalemate til I see more.

Not sure, Srank brought it up about a dozen times back when he was here.

Mindset
Luke getting cut by a jungle cat, lol wut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.