Cap vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Cap gets the suit that batman had when he beat supes ass. Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Cap

Doesn't even need the suit.

Alfheim
Its hard to say Champs easily beat Thor, Hulk, Sasqutch and Thing but niether of them were really good fighters. The Thing was the best one and he got mullered. Sasquacth used a little tactics on him and it worked so it could be argued somebody who is supremely more skilled than sas could put up a good fight.

Im still going for champs a non jobbing champs should win but Cap puts up a fight. Champs 9/10

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Cap

Doesn't even need the suit.

Meh.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Alfheim
Its hard to say Champs easily beat Thor, Hulk, Sasqutch and Thing but niether of them were really good fighters. The Thing was the best one and he got mullered. Sasquacth used a little tactics on him and it worked so it could be argued somebody who is supremely more skilled than sas could put up a good fight.

Im still going for champs a non jobbing champs should win but Cap puts up a fight. Champs 9/10

Meh.

Cap the majarity to with stipulations here. She hulk beat him and she is no where near as skilled as Cap. I say Cap 6-7/10

llagrok
lol

Alfheim
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap the majarity to with stipulations here. She hulk beat him and she is no where near as skilled as Cap. I say Cap 6-7/10

She Hulk was trained by Gamora (Gamora is better than Cap) and Champ agreed only to fight with one style.

Caps Conscience
She Hulk was trained by Gamora (Gamora is better than Cap) and Champ agreed only to fight with one style.

Your right Gamora is better than Cap not She Hulk. Cap is still way more skilled then she hulk.

Caps Conscience

And that whole agreeing to one style shit is bs. With Cap, Champion would not put any stipulations because he would have to through everything he new to beat him. Champion still should have beat She Hulk no matter what stipulations he throughs out there.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
And that whole agreeing to one style shit is bs. With Cap, Champion would not put any stipulations because he would have to through everything he new to beat him. Champion still should have beat She Hulk no matter what stipulations he throughs out there.

Well I dont know if She Hulk became as good as Cap but being trained by the most dangerous women in the universe sure isnt going to hurt is it? To be fair I think the Champion jobbed , but even if he didnt he is not limited to one just style.

Solar
laughing

This isn't the Champion that beat Sasquatch with ease is it? Or battered thing.

My god some people are so stupid. laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Do you mean the suit from Dark Knight Returns?

Because that was a weaker Superman than the in - continuity one, and he was weakened by fallout and Kryptonite.

Champion wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Do you mean the suit from Dark Knight Returns?

Because that was a weaker Superman than the in - continuity one, and he was weakened by fallout and Kryptonite.

I think so. Yeah but he was still poweful. Supes absobed the power of a whole rainforest still very powerful.

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Champion wins.

Yeah.

FOOM
By simple definiton of what the Champion is, he should be the best in the entire Marvel Universe at HRH.
Having She-Hulk beat him was bull.
It should take some amalgamation of Cap, Iron Fist and Black Panther in Silver Surfer's body to win a straight up HRH with The Champion.

JasonK4
Champion wins

Alfheim
Originally posted by FOOM
By simple definiton of what the Champion is, he should be the best in the entire Marvel Universe at HRH.
Having She-Hulk beat him was bull.
It should take some amalgamation of Cap, Iron Fist and Black Panther in Silver Surfer's body to win a straight up HRH with The Champion.

Tell me about it. Somebody just decided "Lets turn Champion into a jobber."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Champion after a nice fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.