Devil Kazuya vs. Jinpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
"Full" Devil Kazuya as seen in his Tekken 4 ending and Tekken 2.

Who wins?

Sado22
which version of jinpachi, nik?

~Sado

Nikkolas
The form in Tekken 5 that you fight him in.

It be kinda unfair to have full Devil Kazuya against human Jinpachi.

Sado22
i know but it could also be the final transformation one...that's why i was confirming. but anywho, i think Jinpachi'd beat Devil down. Devil could only dream about destroying Zaibatsu while Jinpachi had his eyes set towards annihilation of all existence. there is just too much difference in ability here. besides if Jinpachi is a mix of devil and ogre then Devil is in some serious beat down. in TTT ogre ending Devil got beat down by just the gayass t3 version of Ogre.

Jinpachi=9/10

~Sado

StyleTime
You know as well as I do that Tekken Tag isn't canon my friend.

Devil Kazuya wins. Jinpachi is mostly hype.

Guilty Gear
You should know that regardless of whether or not it's canon it can still be used here, but seeing as Nikkolas most likely doesn't allow it in this particular thread, then it probably can't be used.

Actually, I think Devil Kazuya at full power could stalemate Jinpachi. When Devil Kazuya flew off leaving Heihachi to fight the JACKs alone, he was only at half his full power. In T2 and in his T4 epilogue he has all of Devil's power; he absorbed the other half from Jin in his T4 epilogue and had the full power originally in T2. With half his power he was able to send someone of Heihachi's caliber into a coma for several minutes by simply glaring at him, and this is a guy who not only survives the Honmaru explosion without getting wounded, he considers it to be a pathetic attempt to put him down. As shown in Kazuya's epliogue Heihachi was almost scared shitless by the Devil's power.

Either way, Jinpachi is actually the most powerful Tekken character.

Normal Devil Jinpachi 56%

Nikkolas
The hell did this come from?

And as I've shown to you all, once Kazuya is KO'ed, Heihachi IMMEDIATLEY appears ready to fight Jin, doing nothing but scoffing at his son and showing ZERO hurt.

Seems more than plausible he just was blasted back and then, being the smart man he is, sat there and let the two Devils duke it out so he could finish off the winner. After Kazuya blasted him, we don't see him till he walks over looking just fine.

Besides, he would have been thrown back no matter what his own power and strength. He's got no TK of his own so even if it didn't hurt him, he couldn't defend against it.

StyleTime
Originally posted by shin_gear
You should know that regardless of whether or not it's canon it can still be used here, but seeing as Nikkolas most likely doesn't allow it in this particular thread, then it probably can't be used.

Non-canon endings are usable, but the entire game of Tekken Tag is non canon. We should draw the line there. If we don't, say hello to God Rugal in threads.

Nikkolas
Pft. It's obvious we should use Tekken Tag!

zedp_rziJeQ

Violent2Dope
Either way, Jinpachi is actually the most powerful Tekken character. I would really like someone to prove this.

Nikkolas
Apparently it says it on the back of the CD case for Tekken 5.

lol

shin_gear
tekken sucks anyway

and you should become shin_nikk

join the club!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nikkolas
This is seriously very childish, GG.

shin_gear
i said join the club moran!!!!!!

Superboy Prime
To be honest if Jin could do it I don't see why Devil Kazuya will fail to beat him as well. Considering Kazuya is much more experienced with his Devil gene and has full control of it. Unlike Jin who just goes on acid trips and overpowers his opponents.

Devil kazuya should win this with little effort IMHO.

The Jinpachi hype needs to die.

Who knows if Kazuya would have been the one to defeat Jinpachi had he not decided to take revenge on G-corporation while Tekken 5 took place. Then again that's why we love his vengeful cold hearted ass love

Last Fre3lancer
i said join the club moran!!!!!!

A shin club? K!

~Future shin_Sol Valentine

Superboy Prime
In Tekken Tag Tournament's Kazuya(T2) ending he has defeated Tekken 3 Jin(who has defeated True Ogre in strict tekken canon) while having a bored expression on his face. He turns his back and walks away from Jin....then Jin goes Devil and Kazuya smirks accepting the challenge.

This would imply Devil Kazuya(which is more powerful than Kazuya and has actual flight and eye beams and the Mishima Ryu style to boot) would literally **** True Ogre if regular Kazuya was able to manhandle regular Jin so easily.

But then again in Jin's ending we see Jin holding Kazuya's unconscious body.

Then you have Yoshimitsu taking out Kunimitsu in his ending. Then you have Kunimitsu killing Yoshimitsu in her ending.

Tekken Tag Tournament means absolute crap.

Devil Kazuya wipes his ass with True Ogre.

He would beat Jinpachi as well.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Pft. It's obvious we should use Tekken Tag!

laughing
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I would really like someone to prove this.
thumb up
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Devil kazuya should win this with little effort IMHO.

The Jinpachi hype needs to die.

yes
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Tekken Tag Tournament means absolute crap.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.