Shin Akuma vs. Devil Jin, Devil & Jinpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Bech
Shin Akuma fights the top tiers from Tekken: Devil Jin, Devil & Jinpachi.

Last Fre3lancer
Um, this is obvoiusly spite considering that Akuma has no chance against them.

Nikkolas
Well, as I've said before, this team can own Akuma.

Lucas Bech

Last Fre3lancer
Shin Akuma is not that fast.

And the Mishima-Kazama feats put tpogether, Akuma cannot outdo.

Lucas Bech
He can take each of them out in seconds. You can only just glimpse ordinary Akuma and surely not see Shin Akuma.

Guilty Gear
Lucas, put Akuma up against Sin, Id, the Vigoor Emperor, Mundus, Chaos, Omega, Kuja, Orochi, the Black Testament and KOS-MOS. That would be a much better bout than this one.

Last Fre3lancer
Yeah, this is obviously spite, so uh, reported.

Guilty Gear
Good job mate. smile

Last Fre3lancer
This was my first time doing it. Thank you.

Nikkolas
What did Mundus do anyway?

But this is really close, IMO.

DEVIL JIN
http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/564/Devil_Jin1.jpg

DEVIL
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Deviltekken2.jpg

And JINPACHI
http://digilander.libero.it/pixel81/jinpachi_e.jpg

vs.

AKUMA
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2516/akumagh9.gif

In a Beauty Contest.

Last Fre3lancer
In a Beauty contest, Devil wins.

Guilty Gear
Well, lol, as knowledgable as I am of Tekken (Well, mostly of Tekken 4 & 5 anyway) I just learned of a huge durability and power feat of Devil.

Surviving being thrown in a volcano. That's very impressive.

Destroying the entire Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area surrounding it without having left a single trace of either behind. That's the actual extent of the destruction caused by Devil, and Devil shown in Kazuya's T4 epilogue is as powerful as he was in T2, as I've explained in the Jinpachi vs. Devil thread.

Nikkolas
The last part, I agree with. It makes perfect sense, going by Kazuya's diologue.

But look at what it says "that day." While it comes off as if Kazuya just vaped the compound and everything around it in no time, you'd be hard-pressed to say it was instant. That he did it is beyond question but we can't judg ethe scope of time.

For my own take though, I view it as instant or at least in an extremely short period of time. It's just not fully conclusive.

But this part is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-AbuvpFFzM

"He was brought back to life."

Now I'm unsure of how hot lava is and what the extent of being tossed into it would cause on a normal human being's body. Plus we got no clue how long he was in there. It says he was brought back to life in a few days but it might have taken them that long to bring him back to life. or maybe his body was in the volcano for a day or two. Who knows.

I hate things that aren't conclusive.

Last Fre3lancer
The stuff that are inconclusive is the stuff that causes mass confusion in this forum.

Nikkolas
Am I to understand by this

That you just looked at my Top 5 of Tekken thread? I posted that vid and info in the topic.

Guilty Gear
No, I didn't even bother to read it.

And regardless of whether he "died" from it or not, it's still a durability feat. He doesn't get wasted by something as intensely hot as lava. The fact that we don't know how long he was in it matters very little. There would be little to no difference if he was in there for a couple of hours, or for an entire day. His body resisted getting diffused in hot lava, and that's technically a durability feat. It's not supposed to determine what it takes to put him to death. He was pretty much near death after his fight with Heihachi. confused

Nikkolas
Glad to be of service.

And it did kill him.

So...I don't see how much of a durability feat that is. He was done for and was saved by G Corporation.

Violent2Dope
If he gets killed it's not a good durability feat.erm

shin_gear
kazuya HAS no duralbility feats

ryu woudl pwn him

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
If he gets killed it's not a good durability feat.erm

Agreed.

But then again...how the **** did G-corporation revive him? It was never made clear. And cloning him would be far too cheap/cliched even by Tekken standards. Not to mention if they could clone him just like that why didn't they just make an army of him? No...not NESTS all over again. IMO what G-corporation did was accelerate Devil's regeneration factor. It is an obvious ability of Devil. Jin got shot in the head and seconds later he is standing and throwing people through brick walls. Getting burnt by lava is much more difficult to regenerate...in fact you don't regenerate if you're burnt, but this is not the real world.

In my opinion G-corp simply accelerated Devil's regeneration. Theory being backed by the following:

1. Another Devil-Gene wielder getting regenerated and up his feet after getting shot in the head.
2. The numerous scars visible in Kazuya's body that may have been caused while his unconscious body fell down the volcano.
3. 20 years had clearly passed since Kazuya is in his late 40s
4. Accelerated age + cloning has never been mentioned in tekken before(as far as I can tell)

What do you guys think?

Sado22
well for one Kazy didn't fall in the lava. he just fell on the rocks and i'm pretty sure the lava explosion in t2 was retconned. there is no way that mofo was coming back to life THREE DAYS later if there was a volcanic eruption which would from all standards (including tekken, Sf and powerpuff girl standards) would vaporize him into nothingness. but then mishima's are insane and even regular hachi wasn't even scarred or incinerated by that hugeass honmaru explosion.
we see kazuya suspended in the fluid thing in his T4 prologue. i'm guessing all G-corporation really needed to do was just patch him up and jump start his heart. there is the bit about how the f--k did his braincells NOT die but then....how the f--k did hachi stay underground after an explosion and NOT die despite having no medical attention or food or even water.

but Jin had no scars on his body. why does Kazuya have them?

i'm pretty sure kazuya was dead when he fell in the volcano. but that's another story. the scars on his body are because of Devil. notice how most of the BIG scars on kazy's body are at the same places where Devil's spikes and wings came out from. the razor sharp talon thingies on devil's arms and the wings, remember?
but that's just my theory. besides it doesn't really explain that criss cross of scars on his chest and on his face.
so i guess you're right supes. it probably was from falling onto sharp rocks etc. btw, did anyone notice how he landed assfirst on the rocks in the T4 intro? just a thought. embarrasment

anyway, i don't care. all i want is kazuya bitchslapping his stupid son out of Mishima Zaibatsu merging it with G-corporation, killing hachi once and for all and taking over the world where he makes all of us wear purple pimp suits, spike our hair like him as all the women dress up like Jun.
Happy Dance

~the Kazuya-for-president Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
When I was typing the regeneration I was thinking about Jin as well.

Why does Kazuya keep his scars while Jin does not keep a huge hole in his forhead.

Perhaps being a "gene" Jin's Devil Gene evolved further and has a greater healing factor?

Perhaps when the 3rd eye appeared during his transformation in T3 it overwrote the hole? Unlikely since Jin was down after several bullets hit him in the body.

Meh....Damn it.

Sado22
yeah well...namco knows that they will all have their throats slit if they put a scratch on Jin Pajama's face. probably that's the reason......oh wait....wasn't Jun a healer too? confused
kazama blood does possess the healing touch of sorts doesn't it? i remember reading something like that....che...damn can't remember

well who cares.
Kazuya>>>Jin

~Sado

Nikkolas
Fact is, Heihachi will beat Kazuya in the end.

For like the 3rd time.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
Kazuya>>>Jin

~Sado Canon says otherwise.smile Hachi is cooler and will destroy all.

Nikkolas
He speaks the truth.

That old guy won't ever die.

I foresee Jin just saying F you all and going off to make babies with Xiaoyu.

That's what I'd do anyway.

Sado22
i was talking NOT interms of power, chum.
Kazuya is cooler than jin
kazuya has a better story than jin
kazuya got better pussy than jin too

~Sado

shin_gear
shin akuma in stomp

Nikkolas
Now this is just blasphemy.

Kazuya has the dorkiest haircut ever and have you seen his littel red tie thing he wears in his one outfit? Not to mention when he gets mad, he turns into a big purple thing with a tail. That's just the height of lame.

Also crap. Kazuya was dead until a Deus Ex Machian revived him. A really crappily explained one at that.

It's canon Jun thought Kazuya was the worst lay of her life. She fled lest he and his tiny purple penis try to get near her again.

Last Fre3lancer
If the hairstyle was in real life, it would've been dorky but in the Tekken universe, it's friggin awesome. wink

Sado22
nik, please go discuss Kazuya's penis somewhere else laughing

dude...Jin has the same hairstyle. wtf?
and its called a tuxedo pal. at least he aint wearing a white jacket with bearskin on it! and....jin fights in a school outfit at the age of 19. how lame is that?
don't get me wrong, bud. Jin has the coolest dress sense in all the male fighters of fighting games. its just the bear and the schoolboy outfit that i hate.

i was talking about T1 and T2 since that is where Kazuya was the protagonist. oh and...
-T3: gee grandpa shot me, argh i'm bad, i'm gonna kill ya, oh wait i guess i wont
-T4: oh no, my life sux, daddy and grandpa hate me, boo hoo, i am going to run away to ausie, learn a new style, hate myself for two years and kill them all..........oh wait, i guess i wont
-T5: oh, i knew i said i wont kill them, but i just had another male period so i'm changing my mind yet again and am going to take over the world cuz my mommy died when i was 15

please. Jin has a lame story.

~Sado

Sam Z
Akuma dies, fast and painful.
This thread, not even funny...

Nikkolas
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/m/a/maurae/jin.jpg

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/a/tekkazu-6.jpg

Except for the pointed part in the back, their hair doesn't look too similar to me.

Well...um..HE'S IN SCHOOL?

I thought he meant Ling 'cause they both attended the Mishima academy or whatever.

And that's an OPTIONAL third form of wear for Jin. Kazuya always wears his dorky ass outfit in Tekken 2.

I never minded the school outfit. I didn't like his weird orange and black shirt or whatever he had in Tekken 3.

Heihachi was the "protagonist" of Tekken 2.....

Kazuya was the primary villain.

Jin never once showed an indication of wanting to kill Heihachi in Tekken 3. He just grew the wings, attacked him and then flew off. Just because he hit Heihachi didn't mean he wanted him dead. He was just lashing out before trying to flee.

And if the only family I had left, a guy who had trained and raised me for years, suddenly tried to shoot me dead, I'd be a bit distressed....

Tekken 4 itself was probably the worst game in the series. i won't make excuses for it. T4 is why i started to dislike Jin.

Jin's corrupted by evil....I don't think any of it has to do with his mother. he's avenged his mother already by killing Ogre. Right now he's just trying to kill the grandfather who attempted to shoot him to death and the father who sas mentally torturing him.

Understandable in my opinion.

Last Fre3lancer
The Mishima-Kazama family is better off being killed by someone with greater power than them combined than causing the world to be thrown in utter chaos for thier own intentions.

Sado22
well...aside from the long bangs its pretty much like Kaz's.

no he has three in that game.

technically speaking, he was the BOSS of the series. not villain. but you know what i mean.....the games in which he has a central character in. you get it now?

dude....he wtf pwned him, rammed his head through brick walls smacked him down the pyramid rammed into him was about to make a move but then flew away (notice he took out his wings and he attacked Hachi while Hachi was on the ground. he just got up and then left)

Jin is cool. its like me saying i hate ryu because Capcom f--ked him up in SFA3.

kaz wasn't mentally torturing him in T4. it was Devil's doing.
oh and i was actually kidding. think of it as my "kazy purple penis" comment. wink

~Sado

Nikkolas
And you think Jin could have just escaped with Heihachi standing righ there?

Besides, throwing Heihachi through that wall made an exit.

Kazuya and Devil seem to be the same entity right now.

Nikkolas
And I didn't say I didn't like Jin at all anymore. Just how he was in T4.

He was awesome in 3 and 5.

Sado22
dude....hachi was practically peeing himself when he realized that Jin was devil. no way he would have done anything. and i'm sure Jin could have flown off without flying down on Heihachi in the ending. they were in open space.

and yet they talk to eachother in the Tekken4 kaz ending.
by tekken5, devil takes over Kazuya AGAIN in his ending. the sign that Devil is now the controlling entity is the "doubled voice". kaz's laugh in the T5 ending was doubled.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Says who? He didn't seem very scared....

ThoraxeRMG
This is ****ing spite.

Last Fre3lancer
We know that already.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Says who? He didn't seem very scared....

Oh he was scared all right.

He was so ****ing scared he decided to wear a ****ing diaper for the 4th tournament.

1 Devil made him piss his pants. 2 Devils in the same tourny made him crap them.

Nikkolas
Heihachi beats the shit out of Devils and chucks them into volcanoes.

Sado22
hysterical

Last Fre3lancer
ROTFLMAOLOLONGWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shin_gear
Heihachi, as tough and strong as he is has little to no chance against a Devil...his win against Devil Kazuya defines PIS and it's because Kazuya was in a mind conflict. confused

Nikkolas
Yeah...a mind conflict about the father he hates, right? A mind conflict so intense that he transformed into Devil to try and beat his father, right?

And as Kazuya himself thought, he needs to unlock more of the Devil Gene's powers to defeat Heihachi.

Last Fre3lancer
You know what? The Mishima-Kazama family(including Heihachi) just needs to be shot into space.

Nikkolas
You can shoot Asuka and all the Mishima's up there but you aren't taking my Jun!!!

She's too beautiful to let go...

Last Fre3lancer
Freak that ho. She deserves it as much as Kaz.

Nikkolas
Pft. She didn't do anything but try and turn Kazuya good. If Kazuya was a good person, he could turn the Mishima Zaibatsu into a helpful organization, using its vast resources for good things.

Not to mention, didn't you see her Tekken 2 ending? Chipmonks and animals love her.

Last Fre3lancer
Yeah, leave her and Asuka out the rocket.

Nikkolas
No. Take Asuka.

She's too lame to live.

Last Fre3lancer
No, she isn't, she deserves to live. She's gonna be one of the important catalysts in T6.

Violent2Dope
And she has big jugs.

Last Fre3lancer
Whatev

Shin_Nikkolas
Pft. If you want plain raw sex appeal, the Williams sisters win.

I would have so banged Anna back in Tekken 2.

Last Fre3lancer
What a smut she is, can't you believe her son is Steven Fox?

Violent2Dope
That's Nina, her sister. Anna is the brunette. Christie Monteiro ftw b*tch.

Last Fre3lancer
Christie, Ahhhhhhhh.

She's mine V2D!!!!!

Who else?
I don't think Akuma can take all of them on at once.

Violent2Dope
No shit.

Who else?
Was this a spite thread?

Violent2Dope
Not really, it's mostly a joke from Gear who has been trying to act like a SF fanboy.

Who else?
That's kinda dumb, I see Xeno has a ryu sig and everything. He's really going all out with this little SF fanboy thing. laughing

Honestly, I think it's a cry for help.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
That's kinda dumb, I see Xeno has a ryu sig and everything. He's really going all out with this little SF fanboy thing. laughing

Honestly, I think it's a cry for help. He's not doing it as much anymore. Why don't you ever come one, I miss your Jedah vs. Random No Chance Character threads.sad

Who else?
I don't really come cuz no one else comes any more.

The only reason I I'm posting was cuz Lazy MF PMed me.

Violent2Dope
I don't really come cuz no one else comes any more.

The only reason I I'm posting was cuz Lazy MF PMed me. Games vs. would be better if it still had Sandai/Emperor Ashtar and DarkstormZero.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, it's Armageddon has come, so members aren't going to frequent this forum much.

Violent2Dope
Don't jinx it dude. We're all just lucky I drove off that Terry fanboy(I think I did, it's been awhile since he's been on).

Shin_Nikkolas
And now you all got me.

Who else?
Terry Fanboy?

Shin_Nikkolas
No.

I'm not a fanboy of anyone. I admit when a character can not win a fight.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, what I mean is that school has come, so members aren't going to frequent this forum.

And DSZ was really starting to get me and GG pissy.

Way I Are is FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Terry Fanboy? Terry250c is a Sephiroth fanboy.

Who else?
There are alot of those, Seph is so damn overrated, IMO.

Violent2Dope
Solar System busting my ass.

Who else?
Sephiroth?!

Last Fre3lancer
'Talk to me girl.'

'I'm about, and I'm well equipped, can you handle me the way you are?'

shin_gear
First of all, I didn't make this thread. confused

And this isn't spite in the sense that it wasn't made as spite against Akuma. It was made as spite against the team with the thread starter believing that Akuma would win this. confused

Akuma gets assraped in a few seconds.

Shin_Nikkolas
Jinpachi is the first to die on the Devil team before the other two actually powerful Devils beat Akuma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.