Possibly the definitive POTC love quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Ah, so we've come to it at last. Consider this treasure, ladies, because it is finally going to answer that nagging question on all your minds: which POTC man is for you?

1. All right (cracks knuckles). I'm writing a script for the next movie Mr. ____ and I want your input on what should be in it.

a. Oh, thank you. Um, I'd really like to see some more fighting. The supernatural stuff...I've had my fill of it.
b. Somebody should die. No, NEEDS to die. Don't care who, just somebody.
c. Debauchery
d. Somebody should come back to life, and yes, I do care who
e. Well, since we're on the subject of suggestions, it'd be nice to give me a girl
f. Ah, I'm glad you asked. I'm all for just some body surfing and hot tea afterwards
g. Here's the deal: you write more of me kicking ass and I'll let you live
h. No stealing, no lying, no orgies, no drinking, no cards, no exploration, no sex, no kissing, no eating unless it's done so by me

2. Wow. Thanks for that, guys (rolls eyes). So, make this easier on me. Just what kind of woman do you usually go for?

a. Go for? You can divide women into types?
b. I resent that question. Next!
c. It'd be nice if I'm taller, but I'll take just about anything
d. She has to be an amazing woman
e. I like the brains and the spirit and all, but I'd like her younger and if it's not asking much, be impressed by me?
f. Oh, well, the most wonderful woman in the world I already won.
g. Don't laugh at me, but I like the chubbies a little more than I should
h. Women? I think you missed out on some subtle hints

3. Okay, so that really narrowed things down. Let's say you take one of the forum girls to the movies. She planned on paying her own way in but forgot her wallet. What do you do?

a. I'm afraid I can't pay both our way. I'll tell you what: let's go to my house and watch a movie I have. Next week I promise I'll save up enough and pay both our ways.
b. Typical....*****
c. Anyone see that $10 laying around over there? (steps over it) No? Neither did I.
d. Fortunately, I brought enough for both of us, and don't worry about paying it back
e. Excuse me, sir? You mind spotting us 5 more dollars?
f. Pish posh, I have plenty. Don't you worry.
g. I'll spot you this time if you spot me next time
h. Well, nice knowing you

4. Some of these people aren't very nice. Well then, that was a lovely movie. You walk her to her door and she won't go back inside. What does she want?

a. Ooh, I should definitely ask her out again. She's fun.
b. Oh, don't give me the puppy eyes....damn. You've got me falling for you.
c. See her leaning up like that? She wants a kiss.
d. A kiss, but not a long one. I have to make sure she feels safe with me
e. Ooh, I don't know. Possibly some flowers? (pulls flowers out of the yard and holds them out with a nervous smile)
f. That's the sign she would like to see me again.
g. Well, better be leaning in, imposing and the like. Maybe she'll invite me in for a nightcap
h. Who the hell cares what she wants? I take what's mine.

5. Yikes, H, that's all I can say. What's everyone else have to say about H?

a. Filthy bastard.
b. I'd like to squeeze every bit of life from him
c. Short. Slimy. Gay. There. I said it.
d. Devious little man
e. Son of a whore
f. Ruthless scoundrel
g. Snippy twit
h. Prince among men

6. Back to your guys' ladies. You see another guy making a move on her. What now?

a. Hang on. Let her have a chance to refuse him. I need to trust her.
b. Kiss that goodbye. Time to go mutilate myself.
c. (pulls out gun) Oh, she's shaking her head. (puts gun away) But it's right here.
d. Where's my duel glove? Hey! Go somewhere else!
e. Well then (breaks a bottle) let's have at it then
f. Come, dear, we have a, uh, ship, to catch
g. (shoots him)
h. (shoots him and steps over the body)

7. She is touched by all your gestures and decides to "reward" you. You pick the place.

a. I have the bath water running...come here and let me lather you up
b. In the cabin, lots of candles all around, bit of music in the distance
c. Right here on the beach. We'll be half in the water, half on the surf under the stars
d. Some quiet inn in the country, no interruption, no noise, just the two of us and someone else to bring breakfast
e. How's on the deck sound?
f. Goodness, what a question. I'm feeling adventurous. To the stables!
g. (pushes everything off the dinner table) Come here, beautiful
h. On top of a roof

8. And at last you've collapsed onto your sweetie, exhausted but satisfied.

a. (nestles into that groove where her shoulder meets her neck, kisses it softly, and falls asleep)
b. (stays awake to make sure she'll be there in the morning)
c. (spoons her and kisses the back of her neck, stays awake to talk if she wants)
d. (puts on a robe really quickly to get her a cup of water, then lies next to her)
e. Wow. Let's do that again!
f. (puts his arms around her as she scoots closer to him)
g. Was that as good for you as it was for me? Yep. This was a good day.
h. Now, you do something for me.

9. The following morning, both of you are still there.

a. Good morning, my love
b. Surprise, surprise.
c. Hungry? Stay right there.
d. You looked so beautiful sleeping there
e. Want to make love again?
f. (talks about the days' events he wants to do with you)
g. That was a lovely time, my dear
h. All right, I let you sleep. Now about that favor...

10. How do you spend the day together?

a. Some athletic/sport in the morning, lunch, shower together, whatever she wants in the evening
b. Whatever it is, she needs to stay right there
c. I'm all for a day in the water, how about you? Take in the night life afterwards?
d. Stroll down the park paths and picnic at the fountain
e. (thinks hard) A play? (she nods) Yes! I'm getting better at this dating stuff
f. Carriage ride by the seaside followed by a nice dinner out?
g. I was going to pull a heist. She can come along. Might make a nice distraction
h. I don't know for sure yet. I'd really like to avoid smacking her around

11. Anyone notice how clingy B is? That sucks. Well, she's been talking about marriage.

a. I bought a ring for just such an occasion. Now how to do it...
b. That was just a dream I had
c. Ooh, well, I love her, so I can make it happen
d. Wonderful. I was thinking it. She was talking about it. We're a perfect match
e. Whow, I was just trying to date. This is a huge step for me
f. I think we will both have to make some adjustments, but I'm completely prepared
g. ha ha ha ha ha, oh, she's serious?
h. Mrs. _____? Could be fun.

All right. See which letter you picked the most. If you have a tie, here is a tie breaker question:

Pick any ship/prop/clothing item on someone that's not you that you would like to have.

a. Jack's coat
b. Will's necklace
c. Barbossa's ring
d. Will's COTBP hat
e. Jack's hat
f. Norrington's coat from DMC
g. Jack's belt
h. Jack's head on a silver platter

willofthewisp
Okay, total them up.

Mostly As.... You are with Will Turner, captain of his own ship, interesting scar over the chest, and can magically conjure up bandanas out of thin air. Sometimes he's a nerd and he doesn't always get what people are doing, but he's a quick learner, great with a sword, and truly a loyal, upstanding guy. Plus you get to have a bath with him, and he's sexy wet. He will love you forever and forget about his dear old what's-her-face

Mostly Bs...You are with Davy Jones, the Eeyore of the trilogy. He's happy to have you in his life, but he's been jilted at least once which took its toll on him. He's going to keep a close watch on you, and will probably make your life difficult if he thinks you're crossing him. But he will compose songs with you as his muse and he can win you things in Liar's Dice, so, um, congratulations are in order? (cough)

Mostly Cs...You are with Captain Jack Sparrow. He's weird, he's been around, he's a trickster, a great shot but a subpar swordsman...and somehow you've managed to make him a one-woman man. He'll be good to you and show you a good time, but it may take some coaxing or ahem, persuasion, to make him settle down any more than that. But he'll protect you and let you do what you want and will be turned on by you every step of the way. Happy treasure seeking.

Mostly Ds....You are with Commodore James Norrington. Some say he is a putz. I say he is a great man. He's smart, skilled, brave, loyal, and put a sword into Davy Jones! He'd die for you and considers himself very lucky to have you. This is one guy that is going to stay in love with you for a long, long time. Sometimes he's a little emotionally slow, and he does care about being respectable, but you can loosen him up. He's a lot of fun when he lets his guard down.

Mostly Es...You are with Joshamee Gibbs, first mate of the Black Pearl. He's relatively inexperienced with women, so take it slow with him. He cares about you and hopes that you're always safe, well fed, and entertained. He can tell you of all his adventures (and other people's) until the cows come home. He's a little horny because he's gone a long time without sex, but he's sweet for the most part, and a great sailor. Just, uh, ease him into what he's supposed to do rather than yell at him.

Mostly Fs...You are with Governor Weatherby Swann, and before you groan, let me tell you a few things about him: he's successful, has managed to raise a great daughter in spite of being a single father, and always did what he thought was in everyone's best interest. He's selfless and wiser than he seems. However, he's not all that good in a fight, so you may want to pack your own pistol. I mean, unless a skeletal hand slithers your way, you're pretty much on your own.

Mostly Gs...You are with Captain Hector Barbossa, and what a brave girl you are. Barbossa does have a soft spot for certain people, and usually respects skill and/or cleverness. He's a little more cut-throat than a lot of people would like to have for a lover, so watch yourself. After being cursed for a few years, he's anxious to experience all that life has to offer, a banquet of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch...especially touch. I bet he has quite a cannon down there, so prepare yourself for some wild nights.

Mostly Hs...You are with Lord Cutler Beckett. Go back and take the test again because you have no self respect if you choose Beckett. He brands people and kills their dads! He's evil! He has wild delusions of grandeur, all because he can get people (probably slaves) to hang a giant clock over his office! Now, unless you're being clever and plan on killing him when he sleeps after awful, unsatisfying sex, move on. Oh, and as the final nail in the coffin, he's got more of an eye for Mercer than he does for you.

IheartPocky
haha i did it stick out tongue i had a tie between Will and Hector but I picked Jack's coat and got the whelp!

Jaeh_JediPirate
got 6 d's, 4 c's, 3 b's, 2 e's and g's and a's, 1 f and no h...

whoever gets beckett is.. err... umm... pitiful... erm

I guess I get Norri, then Jack... hmm.. very interesting...

and about the tie breaker, lol to h!!!

Tramps Lady
i got 0 as, 1 b, 5 c's. 1 d, 0 e's nd f's, 1 g and 3 h's...jack for me!
l
yeah, h on tie breaker is really funny! lo

Jaeh_JediPirate
I guess I 'happen to like nice men' *cough*Leia Star Wars quote *cough*

If anyone happens to wonder why i got too much, some had multiple choices for me and i decided to choose more than one.. *guilty look on face*

From the way i see it, Norri's real sweet. come to think of it, Jack is real sweet too.. some choices it's real hard and instead of choosing multiple i still chose 1, and the other choices are c's so....

meaning Norri/Jack... yay, exactly as I want it.. big grin

sailorleo
I GOT NORRIE!!!!! I GOT NORRIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NORRIE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
*phew* I was so scared at the last question thought i got turner, but no, Leo got her norrie and all is well with the world!!!!

SAILORRIE FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
HAHAHA! I got a tie breaker between Jack/Gibbs!! Imagine that. willo you're so brilliant. Jack won with the tie breaker of course but I was amused...
The quiz rocks!

miss_swann
this quiz is cool because.... I GOT WILL! (but now I feel bad, am I ruining willabeth?)

I got:
1e
2d's
8a's

xbrittanylalax
ladies and gentleman i give u the future mrs sparra-turner!!! LOL it turned out after the tie breaker will is the man for me!
miss_swann your not ruining willabeth at all....im the one who is by disgracing it with my dirty sparrabeth-ness!!

miss_swann
I think your sig is in need of being changed if Will's your man...

(just joking, your sig is cool to an unbias mind)

xbrittanylalax
cheers!! will could never be my man really...i'll leave him 2 someone who would truly love him like i never could!
wwoooaaahhhhh im sounding so dramatic over a fictional character just there!

miss_swann
Originally posted by xbrittanylalax
cheers!! will could never be my man really...i'll leave him 2 someone who would truly love him like i never could!
wwoooaaahhhhh im sounding so dramatic over a fictional character just there! "f-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-l"? confused ?

katelovespirate
great quiz, willo. i always have problems taking these types of quizzes cause i'm just analyzing which answer sounds most like jack... hehehe. smile lots of fun. i loved the answers for James.

diddly
I got Jack by a long shot big grinbig grinbig grin which is really funny... 4 me

texgodiva2s
Merciful bean soup!! Miz TeePirategirl, a combo of Jack/Gibbs!! oh,my!!Whodathoughtit? miz Sailorrie, I'm so pleased your man spoke volumes to you.

I got 4Cs, I got 4Cs, I got 4Cs and you know w-h-at that me--ans!! Pick a trickster, Tex, you silly git, just code me fast track to heartbreak--Then As, and Gs--no Hs, oh, but slightly weird...Governor Swann. Never let it be said that I picked wisely, yet I love well, er Will.

Miz WilloftheWisp--exactly when did you become aware of your particular power? I swear to pete, if you said go walk the plank, I'd look forward to the swim....I never take quizzes on anything, yet here I am wadding up I'm (sogoofE)lol?0h yeah, WiMC (wobbling in my chair). Thanks chiquita bonita, anybody can pass on a good laugh, I believe gets a great day of fishing somewhere along the line and not all fishing is scaley. (Disclaimer: I writ it all and meant it in the kindest way.)

Jaeh_JediPirate
thanks for the test btw willo!

rofl ms, yep, fictional... stick out tongue

Is it wrong to go crazy over fictional characters and have weird fantasies over them? NOTHING X-RATED.

miss_swann
Originally posted by katelovespirate
great quiz, willo. i always have problems taking these types of quizzes cause i'm just analyzing which answer sounds most like jack... hehehe. smile lots of fun. i loved the answers for James.

I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE COOLEST IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!

katelovespirate
haha thanks... i had it a while ago and thought i'd bring it back for a while. smile

i've gotten a different answer every time i've taken this quiz now... today it's all about the norrington. smile

willofthewisp
That's my problem with quizzes, whether they're my own or not.

1. E
2. D
3. C
4. C
5. A
6.C
7. D
8. C
9. A
10. D
11. D

12. C

Jack, but really close with James. I like both, so I feel lucky either way.

savvysparrowluv
*squee*

I'm Jack's girl stick out tongue
5 Cs
3 Es (wow)
2 Gs
1 B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.