Sunshine question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I just watched "SUNSHINE" on DVD (borrowed it of someone) and at one stage when they were in the other Icarus 1 ship, faces kept flashing on the screen, for a frame or 2. Is this part of the film or has someone done a copy and put their face in the movie?

Ill add a pic I screen shot through power DVD.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2896/facesunshineuf1.jpg

Bicnarok
So no one else has seen this movie then?

steverules
Kinda looks like Lance Armstrong, I reckon it's been tampered with

Bicnarok
The faces came a few times when the torchlight was aimed at the camera when entering the Icarus 1 ship.

Well weird.

steverules
ask in the shop, maybe they can help

Bicnarok
What shop? Im abroad and borrowed it off someone because its not out here yet.

My wife reckons its part of the film and the faces appearing are the dead astronauts from the Icarus.

Surely someone has seen this movie.

MildPossession
It's part of the film.

A few faces flicker up onto the screen, and then you see one of the main characters in the film wipe off a load of dust off a photo that contains the same faces that come onto the screen one face at a time, but this time it's a group shot in the photo frame.

It's photos of the last group who tried to take the bomb to the sun...

Bicnarok
Fine thats good to know its been bugging me somet rotten. A weird thing to do though putting the pictures in like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.