street fighter vs teken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
teken will lose

and we all know that even the highset of teken can not compete with the best of even close to the best of street fighter

i know this had been made beofre but im seting different rules. they all fight in an island. shin gouki blows up the island with a punch and POW there goes all of the teken characters laughing out loud

i go with street fighter on this easy

Nikkolas
Do you really want me to report you again?

I'm being genervous here 'cause I seriously would be very glad if you were banned for a while.

Last Fre3lancer
shin_gear, you had best get serious. Lana might be on the verge of banning you for good.

shin_gear
wait, so what reason would you have exactly?

spite? if so against who, teken or street fighter?

or are you going to accuse me of mocking again when its a fact i could act however way i want to on the boards, as long as i dont break any rules. confused

i actually thought for a while that you were a judge sock. confused

Nikkolas
I'm not a sock of anyone. I'm a person who realized, along with the mod and V2D, you're being a childish person.

It seems like everyone but you understands you're doing something wrong.

shin_gear
acting childish is against the rules now, my bad. ill make sure that i read the rules carefully again despite that ive done so in the last minute. confused

Last Fre3lancer
These SF/Tekken threads should br kept under control. I haven't seen any other threads in a couple of days. Yeah it may be good, but when it gets overused, and mocked, Flame war starting, it needs to be kept under control or stopped.

Violent2Dope
Technically Gear, you're pretty much trolling. Anyway, SF>Tekken IMHO.

Nikkolas
A lot of both games' casts are fodder. Akuma, Oro and Bison will take out the nobody Tekken fighters like Marshal Law and Genyru. The Devils will obliterate Sean and Dan and the like.

It only comes down to the top tiers and SF's top tiers have better feats.

shin_gear
simplest thing that people need to do is just ignore or disagree with what they read and think is untrue to them, not b*tch and call spite or request the person to get banned for their opinions. confusedOriginally posted by Violent2Dope
Technically Gear, you're pretty much trolling.because i generally support tekken more than i do street fighter...or do you have another reason? confused

Last Fre3lancer
Hachi, Jinpacho, Kaz, Jin, Paul, Hwoarang

Ryu, Ken, Akuma,

I forgot the others.

Nikkolas
SF's Top Tiers:

Oro, Akuma, Ryu, SFA3 Bison.

Tekken's Top Tiers:
Jin, Heihachi, Jinpachi, Ogre, Kazuya.

Then comes everyone else.

Last Fre3lancer
Hm, DOA, KOF, and SSB characters come and kill them all.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
Hachi, Jinpacho, Kaz, Jin, Paul, Hwoarang

Ryu, Ken, Akuma,

I forgot the others. now i wonder, why cant there be a post like that in my thread? confused

you clearly see this person disregard the post that shows bias or whatever he may think is bs. he's the kind of person who doesnt report people who make topics that he thinks is "spite" or one-sided unless it's clearly obvious. he isn't the kind of person who tells someone he's trolling for saying things that are actually on topic and relative to the thread confused. whats even more retarded is the person accusing of trolling is the dumbshit who's spamming the thread with off-topic posts. confused

anyway as for the topic, street fighter wins in a curbstomp. please dont ban me oh priest of tekken. confused

Last Fre3lancer
I don't know what you said.

shin_gear
nvm...people just should pretend they don't see posts that they want to throw tantrums against. confused

Again, SF > TEKEN and that's my opinion right now so all of you...live with it

~shin

Last Fre3lancer
Tell me what you mean. I'm in a killing mood right now. TELL ME.

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
People just should pretend they don't see posts that they want to throw tantrums against. confusedThat's what I mean...I pretty much condensed all that I've said in that one last clear easy-to-understand statement. confused

SF>TEKKEN imho confused

shin gouki is low to mid dragonball z level

he can destroy a island with a punch

not even yamcha or tien can do that!

SpadeKing
now i wonder, why cant there be a post like that in my thread? confused

you clearly see this person disregard the post that shows bias or whatever he may think is bs. he's the kind of person who doesnt report people who make topics that he thinks is "spite" or one-sided unless it's clearly obvious. he isn't the kind of person who tells someone he's trolling for saying things that are actually on topic and relative to the thread confused. whats even more retarded is the person accusing of trolling is the dumbshit who's spamming the thread with off-topic posts. confused

anyway as for the topic, street fighter wins in a curbstomp. please dont ban me oh priest of tekken. confused

you know that post most likely just earned you a warning ermm

I guess the street fighters would win this

shin_gear
because it probably instigated someone...but I guess it's because of the reference to "dumbshits".

Well, I was instigated anyway.

Oh yeah, street fighters wins this fight. thats for sure.

Nikkolas
Well, I was kind. I offered you a chance.

Reported.

We'll all miss you.

shin_gear
wait, so what reason would you have exactly?

spite? if so against who, teken or street fighter?

or are you going to accuse me of mocking again when its a fact i could act however way i want to on the boards, as long as i dont break any rules. confused

i actually thought for a while that you were a judge sock. confused

Last Fre3lancer
This is gonna be messy. I knew this thread wasn't gonna have a good ending.

shin_gear
because people can't bear hearing other people's opinions on video game characters. confused

Last Fre3lancer
Basically, and also, it's these constant SF/Tekken threads that are tearing this forum apart. Why arent more threads with versatility being made? Someone answer this for me.

shin_gear
so i should just stop making sf and tekken threads? Is this the actual problem or is it because im posing as a 7 year old biased street fighter fan when im actually 18 as of this point, despite that ive broken no rules as far as im concerned besides that one insult confused. And to whom this may concern, sorry for making that "spite"(one-sided) topic even though I've heard and personally believe myself that Akuma is higher on the power scale than pryon in Capcom Fighting Jam...

shin_gear
anyway actually i think street fighter would win but teken could probably win also

Crap...meant to make this an edit in my previous post mad

Lana
The way you are acting, as I said already, is mocking another member which is considered bashing and trolling. Quit it, now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.