Could Grievous Have Been Force Sensitive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
It is stated that after Grievous's crash incident, Dooku uses Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas's blood in order to give the General a blood transfusion. Given that midichlorians exist in all cells of all living things, could this have given Grievous some of Sifo-Dyas's Force ability. Perhaps this explains why he was able to use sabers despite it's nearly insurmoutable difficulty of use to non-Force Sensitives.

What is your opinion on this?

Sources:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Midichlorians
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

Darth Hord
All he had left from his orignal body were a few organs which is less than Vader had who at least had his torso,arms(no hands), head and parts of the leg. Grievous was what basically 95% cyborg? And the reason he was so good at saber combat was due his cyborg body which gave extra advantages. He probably had some type of computer targeting system or something to help him follow his opponents actions (such as a jedi moving at great speeds). And don't forget he was taught by Count Dooku in the forms of saber combat. Wasn't the blood partially used beause it could somehow make in a little bit immune to force powers?(cant remember where i heard that)

Swirly Girl
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Visionaries is non-canon; isn't it?

Council#13
Originally posted by Swirly Girl

I'm pretty sure it is (non-canon).

JediKatarn1
Full Name: General Grievous Shakar
Dark Jedi Name: Qymaen Jai Sheelal The Warlord
Home World: Kalee
Species: 5% Omix-patra (Mainly brain, eyes, certain other organs and nervous system)
Droid: 95% Hybrid Cyborg
Height: 1.904 meters (default configuration)
Weapon: Blaster pistols and four light sabers
Affiliation: Confederacy of Independent Systems (The Separatists)
Voice Actor: Matthew Wood (in Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith)

From my good friend Shadow. It's 100% the truth:-P

Darth Hord

Never read it,what is Visionaries about?

Se7in
Originally posted by Council#13
I'm pretty sure it is (non-canon).

Oh, well in that case completely disregard this thread.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Se7in
Oh, well in that case completely disregard this thread.

Why, what does it say? (for someone who never read it)

Spartan ll
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Visionaries is non-canon; isn't it? Except the Story of General Grievous, yes, all the others are non-canon.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Except the Story of General Grievous, yes, all the others are non-canon.

Could someone tell me what is visionaries like what is in it? Is a group of short stories?

Se7in
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Why, what does it say? (for someone who never read it)

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Sifodyas.jpg

Dooku kills Sifo-Dyas after he orders the Clone Army from Kamino and then uses his body for a blood transfusion to make Grievous a living cyborg, and I thought that given the nature of midichlorians, perhaps such a maneuver could have made Grievous Force-Sensitive since midichlorians are present in all living cells. I thought this was further supported by the fact that midichlorian strength could be artificially created through things like the Valley of the Jedi, Artusian Crystals, Cloning, and more.

I thought this might explain why Grievous wielded lightsabers so easily since it's stated that anyone short of a trained Force-User would be more of a danger to themselves due to the lightsabers unique nature of having a weightless blade as well as it's incredibly difficult learning curve as far as use goes.

But since Visionaries has consistently been non-canon, I guess this thread is completely unnecessary.

Se7in
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Sifodyas.jpg

Sidious kills Sifo-Dyas after he orders the Clone Army from Kamino and then uses his body for a blood transfusion to make Grievous a living cyborg, and I thought that given the nature of midichlorians, perhaps such a maneuver could have made Grievous Force-Sensitive since midichlorians are present in all living cells. I thought this was further supported by the fact that midichlorian strength could be artificially created through things like the Valley of the Jedi, Artusian Crystals, Cloning, and more.

I thought this might explain why Grievous wielded lightsabers so easily since it's stated that anyone short of a trained Force-User would be more of a danger to themselves due to the lightsabers unique nature of having a weightless blade as well as it's incredibly difficult learning curve as far as use goes.

But since Visionaries has consistently been non-canon, I guess this thread is completely unnecessary.

Darth Hord
actually the reason grievous is able to wield the sabers so well is because he is 95% cyborg. Even with syfo dyas's blood in him, i think he is way 2 much machine like he only has his organs left(which is why he needs the blood) Due to his cyborg body it is very possible that he as very good advance targeting system or something like that to keep up with the jedi and with his body being a machine he could so much more things than a noncyborg like dueling with his feet. (cw cartoon) and his hand spinning motion. Plus you have to remember that he had one hell of a teacher in count dooku to train him.

And is that the comic that is suppose to have a revived/cyborg maul battle kenobi on tatooine?

Se7in
actually the reason grievous is able to wield the sabers so well is because he is 95% cyborg. Even with syfo dyas's blood in him, i think he is way 2 much machine like he only has his organs left(which is why he needs the blood) Due to his cyborg body it is very possible that he as very good advance targeting system or something like that to keep up with the jedi and with his body being a machine he could so much more things than a noncyborg like dueling with his feet. (cw cartoon) and his hand spinning motion. Plus you have to remember that he had one hell of a teacher in count dooku to train him.

And is that the comic that is suppose to have a revived/cyborg maul battle kenobi on tatooine?

Ah...that refutes it then, given that Grievous had hardly any organic matter left within him.

Thanks Hord.

Darth Hord
Ah...that refutes it then, given that Grievous had hardly any organic matter left within him.

Thanks Hord.

No problem wink

Vera21
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Full Name: General Grievous Shakar
Dark Jedi Name: Qymaen Jai Sheelal The Warlord
Home World: Kalee
Species: 5% Omix-patra (Mainly brain, eyes, certain other organs and nervous system)
Droid: 95% Hybrid Cyborg
Height: 1.904 meters (default configuration)
Weapon: Blaster pistols and four light sabers
Affiliation: Confederacy of Independent Systems (The Separatists)
Voice Actor: Matthew Wood (in Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith)

From my good friend Shadow. It's 100% the truth:-P

Hmm...no.

Name: General Grievous, aka Qymaen jai Sheelal
Homeworld: Kalee
Species: Kaleesh
Height: 2.16 meters
Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Multiple Lightsabers
Affiliation: Confederacy
Voice Actor: Matthew Wood

I'm not sure where Shadow got the other gumf.

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Vera21
Hmm...no.

Name: General Grievous, aka Qymaen jai Sheelal
Homeworld: Kalee
Species: Kaleesh
Height: 2.16 meters
Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Multiple Lightsabers
Affiliation: Confederacy
Voice Actor: Matthew Wood

I'm not sure where Shadow got the other gumf.

Nope, how dare you question Shadow's authority. He got it from Lucas. Grievous "HAS" organic matter how else do explain Obi-Wan shooting General Grievous with a biological heart. He is force-sensative because like Shadow says,he has a nervous system, eyes, brain and other organs. Grievous is like The Terminator. cybernetic organism made to look human but is a machine made up with biological human parts. 95% cyborg and 5% human.

Violent2Dope
Grievous doesn't look human, and SS has no authority over anything.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Grievous doesn't look human, and SS has no authority over anything.

I think he is saying that he is made(cyborg him anyway) to look like a human. Even though he really ain't and the only thing that remains of his original body is a few og his organs. And the only way grievous can be a considered a dark jedi is A)really credible source which shadow is not states he is. Or B) we see him using the force and since neither has happened then he is not a dark jedi.

And this was bothering me a little yesterday does anyone else think his real name sounds a little like name for someone in the middle east(Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan,etc.)

JediKatarn1
On the exterior Grievous is cybornetic and mechanical, but on the interior he has biological human organs combined with mechanical machine parts like wires, metal and computerized gadgets. He as a nervous system. If a living organism doesn't have a nervous system then in the Star Wars galaxy, then that being isn't force sensative and also depending on the medichlorian count. If Syfo Diaz's blood was transfered by Dooku through a transfusion then that would give Grievous more of a medichlorian count what you say acording to Canon and stuff.

Melcórë
I think he is saying that he is made(cyborg him anyway) to look like a human. Even though he really ain't and the only thing that remains of his original body is a few og his organs. And the only way grievous can be a considered a dark jedi is A)really credible source which shadow is not states he is. Or B) we see him using the force and since neither has happened then he is not a dark jedi.

And this was bothering me a little yesterday does anyone else think his real name sounds a little like name for someone in the middle east(Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan,etc.)

It does sound somewhat Asiatic. However, just because an "evil" character has an Asiatic-sounding name shouldn't suggest that there is any malicious thought regarding said peoples, especially since plenty of other characters have such names, and many of them are "good," (e.g., Yoda is very similar to the Sanskrit words relating to "War"; Garm Bel Iblis' name appears suspiciously Semitic; etc.).

Darth Hord

ThoraxeRMG
It would be cool if he was.

Captain REX
Actually, JediKatarn1, Vera posted correctly.

Grievous was previously a Kaleesh warrior from the planet Kalee. He was never human. We don't know actual percentages of how much flesh and how much metal he is, so don't post anyway.

Grievous has no midichlorian count. The Visionaries comic of Sifo-Dyas's blood being transfused into Grievous is non-cannon. He is not Force-sensitive.

Please do not bringing Supershadow into this. Either use the facts provided else or do not post.

Count Makashi
Why are The Visionaries comic considered non-cannon?

Bespin Bart
Because they're not considered canon. They're concept stories drawn by concept artists.

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by Captain REX
Actually, JediKatarn1, Vera posted correctly.

Grievous was previously a Kaleesh warrior from the planet Kalee. He was never human. We don't know actual percentages of how much flesh and how much metal he is, so don't post anyway.

Grievous has no midichlorian count. The Visionaries comic of Sifo-Dyas's blood being transfused into Grievous is non-cannon. He is not Force-sensitive.

Please do not bringing Supershadow into this. Either use the facts provided else or do not post.

I am going to bring SuperShadow into this whether you like it or not you little Scourge terd, because Shadow is factual and Shadow helped Lucas with the Prequel Trilogy. I can say what I feel as long as their is a U.S. Constitution with a Bill of Rights to go with it. I'm going to continue to support SuperShadow until the release of Star Wars: Episode VII-The Fallen Hero May 2021. General Grievous "IS" Force-Sensative and is a Dark Jedi according to George Lucas. My job is to straighten your little immature Far-Right BS with the truth. You don't like it and want answers then email Mr. Suttle a message on myspace if your feel intimidated. Mr. Suttle deserves respect. I think alot of you should email him on myspace with your apologies the way you people have treated him for 12 years. General Grievous is a Dark Jedi warrior. Who the hell are you people to say...'THERE IS NO MORE STAR WARS MOVIES" or ,"GENERAL GRIEVOUS IS NOT A DARK JEDI or FORCE SENSETIVE." Mr. Lucas makes the rules along with Shadow. You don't control Lucasfilm or make the decisions. Mr. Lucas and Mr. Suttle are the only 2 incharge that make the decisions on Star Wars's fate not you KMC freaks or the ShadowScourge. You want the truth about Grievous he is a Dark Jedi cybornetic killing machine plain and simple.

Faunus
Ah, KMC.

Shin_Blax
I am going to bring SuperShadow into this whether you like it or not you little Scourge terd,

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/Angry_Jews.jpg

And REX will be when he sees this too.

Darth Hord
I am going to bring SuperShadow into this whether you like it or not you little Scourge terd,

Nice job you called a mod a terd i think im feeling a ban or something considering you were warned about your language before.

Atticus
do it rex!!!!

Melcórë
We can only hope....

sweersa
Hahaha

Captain Bob
I can say what I feel as long as their is a U.S. Constitution with a Bill of Rights to go with it.

Actually, no.

In the United States, it is true that you can say (more or less) whatever you want. And so you can go out on the government's streets screaming your moronic, faulty opinion all you like.

However, the Internet's a different story. This forum is privately owned, and is not subject to the Bill of Rights' provisions on free speech, nor is it even necessarily based in America. The administrators and moderators can and will enforce whatever rules they want, regardless of how you feel about it.

In other words, you're going to get owned. Hopefully it'll be soon.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Captain Bob
Actually, no.

In the United States, it is true that you can say (more or less) whatever you want. And so you can go out on the government's streets screaming your moronic, faulty opinion all you like.

However, the Internet's a different story. This forum is privately owned, and is not subject to the Bill of Rights' provisions on free speech, nor is it even necessarily based in America. The administrators and moderators can and will enforce whatever rules they want, regardless of how you feel about it.

Amen
usaflag

master Joseph
relly grievous is not human at all u know that right?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by master Joseph
relly grievous is not human at all u know that right?

we all know that already.

Melcórë
Originally posted by Captain Bob
Actually, no.

Apparently "Freedom of Speech" has little to do with the American way, if you ask John Kerry a question. sick

Orbius
I am going to bring SuperShadow into this whether you like it or not you little Scourge terd, because Shadow is factual and Shadow helped Lucas with the Prequel Trilogy. I can say what I feel as long as their is a U.S. Constitution with a Bill of Rights to go with it. I'm going to continue to support SuperShadow until the release of Star Wars: Episode VII-The Fallen Hero May 2021. General Grievous "IS" Force-Sensative and is a Dark Jedi according to George Lucas. My job is to straighten your little immature Far-Right BS with the truth. You don't like it and want answers then email Mr. Suttle a message on myspace if your feel intimidated. Mr. Suttle deserves respect. I think alot of you should email him on myspace with your apologies the way you people have treated him for 12 years. General Grievous is a Dark Jedi warrior. Who the hell are you people to say...'THERE IS NO MORE STAR WARS MOVIES" or ,"GENERAL GRIEVOUS IS NOT A DARK JEDI or FORCE SENSETIVE." Mr. Lucas makes the rules along with Shadow. You don't control Lucasfilm or make the decisions. Mr. Lucas and Mr. Suttle are the only 2 incharge that make the decisions on Star Wars's fate not you KMC freaks or the ShadowScourge. You want the truth about Grievous he is a Dark Jedi cybornetic killing machine plain and simple.

Yeah, I havn't visited this forum in a long time (I used to be Tulak Hord, then I disappeared and came back)....sooo enlighten me....Is this guy really that bent, or is he just really dedicated to a joke?

Darth Hord
He is really that bent and more.

Orbius
Here we have it ladies and gentlemen, the reason stupid people should be castrated. I almost thought he was joking.

FYI Katarn, Mickey "Supershadow" Suttle is a hack, there has been legal action taken against him in the past by Lucas himself, and actually there are a few boards that ban anyone who even mentions his name.

And if he had any affiliation at all with Lucas, why isn't he rich as hell?

Darth Hord
Katarn has been banned.(thank god) for spewing that crap myself and many others tried to show him that suershadow is a fraud but he didn't buy it. We spent months arguing in the giggletime happy thread. The guy never shut up. Your lucky you never had to deal with him.

Melcórë
He claimed they were affiliated, did he not?

Darth Hord

Orbius
Katarn has been banned.(thank god) for spewing that crap myself and many others tried to show him that suershadow is a fraud but he didn't buy it. We spent months arguing in the giggletime happy thread. The guy never shut up. Your lucky you never had to deal with him.

Aww I wanted to play with him and make him insaner lol. It would be almost worth it to pose as SS just to drive him nuts. "I now declare that I will jump off a bridge, and my biggest follower will jump with me!"

Melcórë
claimed who were affiliated, shadow and lucas? Or him and shadow?

SS and he. Didn't JK1 claim that he designed banners for SS?

Darth Hord

Alliance
It is stated that after Grievous's crash incident, Dooku uses Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas's blood in order to give the General a blood transfusion. Given that midichlorians exist in all cells of all living things, could this have given Grievous some of Sifo-Dyas's Force ability. Perhaps this explains why he was able to use sabers despite it's nearly insurmoutable difficulty of use to non-Force Sensitives.

What is your opinion on this?

Sources:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Midichlorians
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

Given that blood is not transfected into living cells and is frequently and periodically recycled (at least in humans), we can only assume that midiclhorions (microscopic life forms) would be unable to escape from the blood plasma.

Hence no.

End thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.