Yugo Ogami v.s. Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
Yugo Ogami v.s. Kyo Kusanagi.

Both are at thier prime.

Here is a vid on Yugo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvHsQeu-F94

Sado22
oh, cool fight but i think that he is gonna beat kyo badly. not only does he have insane endurance (taking down a terrorist organization right out of ICU) but he's got good power and speed. not to mention the THINGS he's got to deal with.
I'll stick with Yugo. 8/10

~The Your-lucky-it-wasn't-a-full-moon Sado-sama

Last Fre3lancer
What things he's got to deal with?

And I think Yugo wins too.

SteelEagle
meh, the Japanese John Cena has no chance here. His fire gets extinguished here.

Last Fre3lancer
which one is the Japanese John Cena?

Charlotte DeBel
I won't bring up "flames and werevolves" card, since Yugo's wolf side is not as scared of flames as it appears, and unlike K', Kyo don't have really good evasive tactics agaist that wolfman.
Yugo wins rather than not.

Sado22
laughing
ore ga omae wa mite nae (you cant see me)

~Sado

Last Fre3lancer
ROTFLMAOLOLOMGWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else?
Yugo, he's a man wolf, Kyo is a guy with fire.

Last Fre3lancer
And what does that mean?

Who else?
Besides making fire, what else has Kyo done that's super human?

Any worthy feats of strength speed and durability, cuz I mean the guys in Bloody Roar can take bullets, dodge bullets, crush walls, cars and ther objects with just their bare hands, and Hugo is one of the strongest of them.

Last Fre3lancer
Shenlong was my fav.

Who else?
Uranus was my fav to play with but Yugo is my favorite character.

Last Fre3lancer
Gado is pretty powerful.

Who else?
So is stun.

Last Fre3lancer
Bakuryu and Xion were badass.

SteelEagle
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
which one is the Japanese John Cena?

Kyo. wink

Last Fre3lancer
God, you answered so late, but thanks.

SteelEagle
I was out tonight, doing some extra rounds at the comic stores. Sorry.

Last Fre3lancer
Comic store?

SteelEagle
yeah, do my usual rounds of comic book purchasing, and buying action figures.

Last Fre3lancer
What books did you buy?

SteelEagle
You know, Tek Jansen, Avengers (both New and Mighty), GI Joe, and some World War Hulk stuff. But this can go to off-topic thread, let's get back to the battle between some guy I've never heard of, and some guy who reminds me of a wrestler.

Last Fre3lancer
You've never heard of Yugo? And Kyo reminds you of a wrestler?

Kyo gets killed by Yugo, then his bones become a chew toy for him.

SteelEagle
yeah, Kyo = John Cena. I guess Yugo is a wolf or can transform into one.

Last Fre3lancer
I added you to my bud list.

Nice avatar BTW.

brainchild81
Kyo>>>>>>Cena

Sado22
when i first came here everyone said that ryu vs Yugo was a massive spite thread laughing
that was back when shin_remy was a respected poster wink

SteelEagle
Originally posted by brainchild81
Kyo>>>>>>Cena

yeah, he burns him alive.

Last Fre3lancer
Yugo kills Kyo. And then chews on his bones.

SteelEagle
I agree, (even if Kyo is in my avatar, but it's merely for strange purposes, I'm no fan of him. Nor do I hate him.)

Last Fre3lancer
So, you don't aknowledge his exisitnce?

Sado22
freelancer....dude, how long can you wait for the shen pics? i will start making them today but it'll take me a while. and how about the avatars...still undecided.

~Sado

Last Fre3lancer
Well, I can wait all millenia for those shen pics, there's no problem. And, I'm still undecided.

P-Geyser
John Cena is way worse than Kyo.

SteelEagle
yeah, at least Kyo knows how to lose (example: see his KoF XI ending, he gets pwnt like never before.)

Last Fre3lancer
Hm, well, this thread is decided, leave it.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
John Cena is way worse than Kyo. laughing To hear that coming from you means you must really hate Cena

SteelEagle
which is understandable, due to the fact that Cena almost ALWAYS overcome the odds.

brainchild81
Yep. People already know how much I hate that kinda shit(That's what I always hated about Terry). It's OK in real life, but it's boring as hell in something scripted. Surprised you don't post here more often

SteelEagle
Could you imagine the Miracle on Ice "scripted"? Or that Justin vs. Daigo SFIII comeback was all scripted? I'd be pissed.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing To hear that coming from you means you must really hate Cena

Cena has been champ for like 2 years if I am correct. Terry is nothing like that. He did not beat Yamazaki but Cena has beaten ever monster thrown infront of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.