M. Bison vs Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Part 1 of 2

In the newest issue of Fighters' Fitness (a parody of Mens and Womens' Fitness), there are two seperate cover stories of General Bison and Geese Howard.

At a posh hotel in Hawaii (which is in fact, a Shadowlaw safehouse), Bison is on vacation. Yes, even Street Fighter's resident dread man in red needs a break from kidnapping fighters and the whole world domination bit.

Dressed in a Hawaiian-style shirt (with winged skull motifs), khaki shorts, and sandals, Bison gives his first interview since the release of Ryu's memoirs. For a madman, his manner is cordial, his mood light, but he retains the composure of a predatory animal at rest.

Bison talks candidly about his training regimen, his weight loss between Alpha 3 and SF2, and being the top bad guy in the gaming world. He also comments on Ryu's book, saying that everything about him and everyone else was completely accurate.

The interview, however is interrupted by a squad of JACK 5 robots. With little difficulty, Bison eliminates them. Then he sees who sent them.

Kazuya Mishima.

The Boss of the G Corporation arrives in Devil form before turning back into a human. His vacation ruined, Bison engulfs himself in his flames and vanishes.

When he appears again, he is floating over Kazuya, in his uniform. He lands on the ground, tosses off the cape and prepares to kick Kazuya's buttocks to the moon...

....if he can.

First round is normal Kazuya and Bison. Second round is Devil Kazuya and Shin Bison.

Last Fre3lancer
Bison takes down Kaz in the first round, But Devil will kill Shin Bison in the next.

brainchild81
Bison wins both times. Hasn't Kaz taken bootrides even while in Devil mode? The Geese cover says "Why Geese can't stop falling from Towers: A Kingpin's secret shame"

Sado22
brain, its not confirmed if devil ever fought hachi. all that is canoncially known is that Devil fought Jun....and that too once he left kazuya's body when he died. hachi didn't even know who devil was when we seen them facing each other for the first time.
Devil did talk about losing his "half when you nearly killed me" but it doesn't explain how:
-a weaker devil pwned him with a gaze two seconds later
-and hachi didn't know devil. if they fought they would have known each other right? obviously
-all that is said is that kaz and hachi fought and kaz was killed when he was thrown into the volcano. and Devil nearly died in the process since he was in kazuya's body and he went after jin so as to have a host to exist in (and since kaz was dead, hence he went after kaz's son Jin in Jun's womb).

~Sado

shin_gear
Don't know so much about the first round. Devil Kazuya cubstomps his ass in the second. srsly

TricksterPriest
Devil schmevil. Bison btuchers him, easily. Devil is nowhere near as bad as Shin Bison.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/bison-huge-super.gif

"PSYCHO DRIVE CRUSHER!!"

Shin_Blax
Well... Bisons attacks ARE cooler.

Frankly, Bison wins? Why? because he was killed by Gouki. So that automatically how godly he is.

Superboy Prime
Hmm...Electric Wind God First is awesome.

shin_gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Devil schmevil. Bison btuchers him, easily. Devil is nowhere near as bad as Shin Bison.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/bison-huge-super.gif

"PSYCHO DRIVE CRUSHER!!" The day Bison is capable of wiping out the entire Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area surrounding it without leaving a trace of it behind under his own power is the moment he can challenge Devil in one-on-one combat. no expressionJ-AbuvpFFzMAlso I just think it's funny seeing Bison getting KO'd with just a glare from Devil. Psycho Crusher fails miserably here.

Betterman
I would have to say that Kazuya would win this fight, but barely-- after all Bison is a pretty powerful guy and he has more than a chance to win, but given the fact that Kazuya has the Devil Gene which grants the host telekinesis as well as a devil form, Kazuya wins this.

In his devil form, he could knock Bison with a TK blast or simply do him in with an eyebeam shot.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
The day Bison is capable of wiping out the entire Mishima Zaibatsu compound and the area surrounding it without leaving a trace of it behind under his own power is the moment he can challenge Devil in one-on-one combat. no expressionJ-AbuvpFFzMAlso I just think it's funny seeing Bison getting KO'd with just a glare from Devil. Psycho Crusher fails miserably here. The day Kazuya can annihilate a whole village under his own power and tank a nuclear missile is the day Kazuya can fight one on one with Devil.

GenomeFrozener
Jeez, Jax, why?

Sado22
well if part of him can wreck forest then sure as hell he can pwn a whole village, foo! the day bison can pwn people who can survive blasts like honmaru with a gaze, then come and talk.

atleast kazuya wont get spanked by 13 underaged LOWTIERS while having the whole world as his source of power. nor will he run away from ryu just cuz he scratched him with a shoryuken.

kazuya stares at bison and smacks him away laughing

SmashBro
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The day Kazuya can annihilate a whole village under his own power and tank a nuclear missile is the day Kazuya can fight one on one with Devil.

Nuclear missiles? Yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) I thought we cleared that up already.

Even though I gotta be honest, I don't think Devil Kazuya can take Shin Bison. With that crazy power he's got? no But who knows, he might end up running after he gets hit. laughing out loud j/k.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SmashBro
Nuclear missiles? Yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) I thought we cleared that up already.

Even though I gotta be honest, I don't think Devil Kazuya can take Shin Bison. With that crazy power he's got? no But who knows, he might end up running after he gets hit. laughing out loud j/k. No, you just kept spouting your unfounded bullshit that it wasn't a nuke based on absolutely nothing.

SmashBro
No, you just kept spouting your unfounded bullshit that it wasn't a nuke based on absolutely nothing.

You never proved that it WAS a nuke and you're only using that ending while ignoring the many others where he was killed in the explosion, which were caused by something different (which proves that it wasn't a nuke).

Dark-Jaxx
You never proved that it WAS a nuke and you're only using that ending while ignoring the many others where he was killed in the explosion, which were caused by something different (which proves that it wasn't a nuke). How? Charlie dropped the missile directly on Bison, and in a few other endings he dropped the nuke on Bison, it had a friggin Mushroom Cloud, name one weapon that is not a weapon of mass destruction that causes a mushroom cloud.

SmashBro
How? Charlie dropped the missile directly on Bison, and in a few other endings he dropped the nuke on Bison, it had a friggin Mushroom Cloud, name one weapon that is not a weapon of mass destruction that causes a mushroom cloud.

What do you mean "in a few other endings, he dropped the nuke on Bison"? Heck, in another ending, Bison was killed by an explosion that caused by someone's BARE HANDS. And you're still ignoring that any explosion big enough can cause a mushroom cloud. It's just that it's oftenly seen with a nuke but you also forget that the picture of the explosion has been seen in other endings too, even though there were clearly no nukes used (such as the one I just mentioned). So what you're saying is BS.

Dark-Jaxx
What do you mean "in a few other endings, he dropped the nuke on Bison"? Heck, in another ending, Bison was killed by an explosion that caused by someone's BARE HANDS. And you're still ignoring that any explosion big enough can cause a mushroom cloud. It's just that it's oftenly seen with a nuke but you also forget that the picture of the explosion has been seen in other endings too, even though there were clearly no nukes used (such as the one I just mentioned). So what you're saying is BS. Caused by someone's bare hands? Post it.

SmashBro
Here ya go:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3cody.htm

Dark-Jaxx
Here ya go:

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/b/sfa3cody.htm Well I just found out that the missile doesn't cause it at all, Bison's power does.

SmashBro
Well I just found out that the missile doesn't cause it at all, Bison's power does.

Bison's power didn't do anything.

Blax_Hydralisk
any explosion big enough can cause a mushroom cloud.

Name one.

The biggest non-nuclear bomb in existence does not create mushroom clouds.

Darkstorm Zero
The massive explosion you see more often than not in the Alpha 3 endings is the direct result of Bison self-destructing due to his body being unable to hold the massive quantity of energy he wields.

However, Jaxx is right, in charlies ending, it was infact a nuclear bomb that destroyed Bison's base.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The massive explosion you see more often than not in the Alpha 3 endings is the direct result of Bison self-destructing due to his body being unable to hold the massive quantity of energy he wields.

However, Jaxx is right, in charlies ending, it was infact a nuclear bomb that destroyed Bison's base. Oh. Cool.

Guess I was right. Bison survives nukes ftw.

And Smashbro, you have never asked my question, name a single bomb that isn't nuclear that forms a mushroom cloud.

Blax_Hydralisk
It doesn't even really matter. The only reason why Nuclear bombs are noteworthy is because of their potency. So if a bomb is dropped on Bison that is strong enough to create a mushroom cloud then it is the equivalent of a nuclear bomb. So Bison still tanked a nuke level explosion.

Darkstorm Zero
I can name one. a MOAB! (Massive air ordinance burst) Bomb. Real

AKA: Mother Of All Bombs!

Blax_Hydralisk
I know about the MOAB, and MOAB actually stands for "Massive Ordnance Air Blast". Mother of All Bombs is just cooler to say. stick out tongue

And the MOAB is a nuclear level weapon, it's a nuke without the radiation, essentially. And the MOAB was not created until 2003. So my point still stands...

edit- a lot of this post is wrong. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Oh and I would like to point out as far as "wiping out the Mishima Zaibatsu", that is an overhyped and vague quote, and we never even saw how he did it.

SmashBro

However, Jaxx is right, in charlies ending, it was infact a nuclear bomb that destroyed Bison's base.

So where's the source for this?

And Smashbro, you have never asked my question, name a single bomb that isn't nuclear that forms a mushroom cloud.

I did answer your question. You even said it yourself; any bomb big enough could make the same effect

Blax_Hydralisk
I love how he glazes over the last four posts or so.

Dark-Jaxx
And still doesn't answer my fvcking question.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I love how he glazes over the last four posts or so.

If you got something to say about me, I'm right here. Now what's your point?

Blax_Hydralisk
If you read the post you'd see the point. My autistic older brother would be able to get the point of the post.

Dark-Jaxx
I did answer your question. You even said it yourself; any bomb big enough could make the same effect No, any EXPLOSION big enough in the atmosphere would. Name a single bomb that isn't nuke level that has the same effect.

SmashBro
If you read the post you'd see the point. My autistic older brother would be able to get the point of the post.

You didn't make any points at all so I don't see how would ANYBODY get it.

Dark-Jaxx
You didn't make any points at all so I don't see how would ANYBODY get it. Okay...erm

laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
haermm

SmashBro
No, any EXPLOSION big enough in the atmosphere would. Name a single bomb that isn't nuke level that has the same effect.

Yeah I meant explosion. And if you want an example: "Father of all bombs".

Dark-Jaxx
I'll help you out.

Blax's whole point was even if said bomb was not a nuclear bomb, said bomb still created a mushroom cloud, so its potency is still nuke level, Bison tanked a nuke level blast.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah I meant explosion. And if you want an example: "Father of all bombs". Like Blax said, it really doesn't matter. And that is not a US Bomb, so there is no way it could be the FOAB. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah I meant explosion. And if you want an example: "Father of all bombs".

The Father of All Bombs was not created fully until 2007. At the point that Street Fighter and it's plot was created, there was no bomb that wasn't nuclear that could make a mushroom cloud.

Dark-Jaxx
The Father of All Bombs was not created until 2003. At the point that Street Fighter and it's plot was created, there was no bomb that wasn't nuclear that could make a mushroom cloud. That too. laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
Like Blax said, it really doesn't matter. And that is not a US Bomb, so there is no way it could be the FOAB. haermm

And there's that as well.

SmashBro
I'll help you out.

Blax's whole point was even if said bomb was not a nuclear bomb, said bomb still created a mushroom cloud, so its potency is still nuke level, Bison tanked a nuke level blast.

Okay so where's the source for this? Even though I don't know why we're going over this anyway, since he didn't actually take it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Where's the source for what?

Dark-Jaxx
Okay so where's the source for this? Even though I don't know why we're going over this anyway, since he didn't actually take it. Ummmm...Yeah, he did. He took the blast and was finished off by Charlie in the jet.

Kirikaze Fuuma
he survived the nuclear. impressive.

but what's funny is... he was destroyed by a weapon which is weaker than nuclear itself(charlie ending). or maybe you wanna say he's weaker after got hit by a nuclear?

Blax_Hydralisk
The MOAB and the FOAB weren't even around when the story was created, so there was no non-nuclear weapon in existence that could make a mushroom cloud. So it has to be a nuclear warhead then, unless you can provide a regular bomb that is that strong.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma

but what's funny is... he was destroyed by a weapon which is weaker than nuclear itself(charlie ending). or maybe you wanna say he's weaker after got hit by a nuclear? Yeah, the nuke weakened him and was finished off by it.

Blax_Hydralisk

but what's funny is... he was destroyed by a weapon which is weaker than nuclear itself(charlie ending). or maybe you wanna say he's weaker after got hit by a nuclear?

That would make sense. Tanking a nuclear blast then getting taken out by 50 caliber bullets, which are one the largest conventional ammo available and tear holes in armored tanks and walls, is a viable explanation.

SmashBro
The Father of All Bombs was not created fully until 2007. At the point that Street Fighter and it's plot was created, there was no bomb that wasn't nuclear that could make a mushroom cloud.

Neither were there buildings that could create the same effect without bombs.

You got any more excuses?

And if my brother was autistic, I wouldn't use that as a way to insult people. That's almost like you're making fun of him.

SmashBro
Like Blax said, it really doesn't matter. And that is not a US Bomb, so there is no way it could be the FOAB. haermm

...you asked for an example, remember?

Blax_Hydralisk
Neither were there buildings that could create the same effect without bombs.

Doesn't matter, those are "just" buildings. If you were to say that those buildings were a building that was created in 2007 though you'd be wrong.

You've still yet to prove that it wasn't a nuclear bomb. Because you can't name a non-nuclear bomb that is that powerful that was around in that time, all you have is speculation.

You can't prove it was any other type of bomb other then a nuclear bomb.

It's not even "almost" making fun of him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yeah, the nuke weakened him and was finished off by it.

I guess he isn't as invicible as I thought. but be able to survive a nuke with so many injuries is still impressive.

Blax_Hydralisk
Meh, invincible or not, I don't know much about Kazuya, but excluding speculation and ambiguity, I doubt that he's tanked nuke level explosions before.

I could be wrong though. Don't know much about Tekken.

Dark-Jaxx
Meh, invincible or not, I don't know much about Kazuya, but excluding speculation and ambiguity, I doubt that he's tanked nuke level explosions before.

I could be wrong though. Don't know much about Tekken. You're not wrong. Kazuya has no feats that put him on Bison's level. At all.

Kirikaze Fuuma
do you mean SF2 or SFA bison?

SmashBro
Doesn't matter, those are "just" buildings. If you were to say that those buildings were a building that was created in 2007 though you'd be wrong.

You've still yet to prove that it wasn't a nuclear bomb. Because you can't name a non-nuclear bomb that is that powerful that was around in that time, all you have is speculation.

You can't prove it was any other type of bomb other then a nuclear bomb.

I have evidence. Like for example, Cody's ending. Or Cammy's ending.

All you're doing is assuming. You got no statements or any kind of evidence at all and like Jaxx, you're also ignoring (maybe on purpose) that there were no bombs used in some of the other endings.

It's not even "almost" making fun of him.

So you ARE making fun of him?

Dark-Jaxx

All you're doing is assuming. You got no statements or any kind of evidence at all and like Jaxx, you're also ignoring (maybe on purpose) that there were no bombs used in some of the other endings.

So you ARE making fun of him? 1. Did you not hear DSZ? He self destructed in the other endings. So this proves he not only has nuke level durability...He has nuke level power. Back when the game was made, there was no bomb that wasn't a nuke that made a mushroom cloud.

Oh and btw your example sucked.

Blax_Hydralisk

I'm only referring to one ending.

I've been ignoring this thread because these fights don't interest. What caught my eye was your bs about it possibly "not being a nuclear bomb". All logic points to it being a nuclear bomb. There is no logical reason why it wouldn't be a nuclear bomb. It is more then likely a nuclear bomb.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/facepalm.jpg

I'm making of YOU by pointing out that a retard can comprehend something that you can't. I'm essentially saying that my retarded older brother has better reading comprehension skills then you, which is saying something because, lets face facts, he's retarded.

SmashBro
I'm only referring to one ending.

I really didn't need to go any further because you basically just admitted that you ignored all the other endings. You're only looking at the ending that fits your needs and that's why you're not understanding.

I'm making of YOU by pointing out that a retard can comprehend something that you can't. I'm essentially saying that my retarded older brother has better reading comprehension skills then you, which is saying something because, lets face facts, he's retarded.

Autistic people are not retarded. Don't ever use that word again, especially about your own brother. Incase you don't know, austistic people can actually be more smarter than you think. With that being said, I'd think twice before I call an autistic person retarded (in which I'll never do anyway). You should really be ashamed of yourself, Blax.

Dark-Jaxx
I really didn't need to go any further because you basically just admitted that you ignored all the other endings. You're only looking at the ending that fits your needs and that's why you're not understanding.

Autistic people are not retarded. Don't ever use that word again, especially about your own brother. Incase you don't know, austistic people can actually be more smarter than you think. With that being said, I'd think twice before I call an autistic person retarded (in which I'll never do anyway). You should really be ashamed of yourself, Blax. 1. Then you are avoiding his whole point, which is that saying it was any other bomb than a nuke is bullshit.

2. Stfu

Blax_Hydralisk

I never said I wasn't. Get your facts straight.

Or what? You'll tell me I "need help"? Don't make me laugh.

http://www.answers.com/mental+retardation&r=67

http://www.answers.com/autism&r=67

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3930/1207793094354kj8.gif

That's you failing pretty hard right about now.

Again, get your facts straight buddy. You can be "smart" and still be retarded. You're posts lead me to believe that you're only the latter though.

Blax_Hydralisk
edited.

Dark-Jaxx
What did you edit tubby?

Darkstorm Zero
You know, it's funny... We get all this bullshit about how in some games, endings despite being unofficial can be used to determine ability for one side, yet when another group of people use the same logic, we get this trumped up garbage...

WTF is it then?

http://gispro.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/bullshit.jpg

SmashBro
1. Then you are avoiding his whole point, which is that saying it was any other bomb than a nuke is bullshit.

2. Stfu

1. No, as stated already, the other endings showed the same picture, yet the cause of the explosion was different.

2. Grow up.

Blax_Hydralisk
What did you edit tubby?

My post. I added more definitions.

You know, it's funny... We get all this bullshit about how in some games, endings despite being unofficial can be used to determine ability for one side, yet when another group of people use the same logic, we get this trumped up garbage...

WTF is it then?

http://gispro.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/bullshit.jpg

Yeah. I love fail-logic.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No, as stated already, the other endings showed the same picture, yet the cause of the explosion was different.

2. Grow up. 1. Yeah, Bison's own power self destructing.

So we can conclude that:

A. Bison has nuke level power in his reserves, as proven by its form when it was all released.

B. Bison can tank a nuke, although one will weaken him considerably.

2. Learn to read.

Blax_Hydralisk
On another note,

GK and Lana won't be happy when they see this. ermm

Dark-Jaxx
I'll just respond the way I always do.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/XxBlackFlamezxX/ew38yt5my.jpg

SmashBro
I never said I wasn't. Get your facts straight.

"Get my facts straight"? What are you talking about.

Or what? You'll tell me I "need help"? Don't make me laugh.

Nah, I'll just tell you to grow up.

http://www.answers.com/mental+retardation&r=67

http://www.answers.com/autism&r=67

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3930/1207793094354kj8.gif

That's you failing pretty hard right about now.

Again, get your facts straight buddy. You can be "smart" and still be retarded. You're posts lead me to believe that you're only the latter though.

That's not exactly a good explanation, as there're plenty of people who can interact normally despite having autism.

SmashBro
1. Yeah, Bison's own power self destructing.

So we can conclude that:

A. Bison has nuke level power in his reserves, as proven by its form when it was all released.

B. Bison can tank a nuke, although one will weaken him considerably.

2. Learn to read.

1. Bison's self destruction didn't cause a nuke. Look at the ending again: Bison explodes right before the building explodes. Plus, he's exploded right next to the characters, all who were just fine.

2. Take your own advice.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't worry about it. It's obviously beyond your understanding, since everyone else seems to get it just fine. You, of course, are the only one in the dark.

I'd care, but when stupid people tell me to grow up I just laugh. How would someone who doesn't know what they're talking about have any leg to stand on when talking about maturity?

They're still retarded. There are different levels of retardation. There is severe retardation like my brothers where he can't talk and has trouble learning the most basic of things, like how to piss in a toilet and not on the family dog. There are people who have autism but can still function normally, but they're still retarded. They just do not have a severe form of retardation. He has a a certificate at my Moms house that says he is officially retarded. It's a medicanl fact.So what bullshit are you going to spew out of your mouth now? "z0MG THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG THEN!!!!" It's a very simple concept to grasp. Why can't you understand it?

Dark-Jaxx
1. Bison's self destruction didn't cause a nuke. Look at the ending again: Bison explodes right before the building explodes. Plus, he's exploded right next to the characters, all who were just fine.

2. Take your own advice. Not according to DSZ, who I consider a far more reliable source on SF than you. Who knows? Maybe they have nuke durability too? smile

DSZ, can you post the link to the guide?

2. I know how to read thank you. You are the one who takes everything out of context and seems to either avoid or change mine and other's points entirely.

EDIT: Oh and Blax, get on MSN nigga. I'm bored and need to talk about my homoerotic fantasies with you again.

SmashBro
Don't worry about it. It's obviously beyond your understanding, since everyone else seems to get it just fine. You, of course, are the only one in the dark.

You can't speak for everyone else, as nobody else said anything about it except you.

I'd care, but when stupid people tell me to grow up I just laugh. How would someone who doesn't know what they're talking about have any leg to stand on when talking about maturity?

If you got the nerve to call someone stupid and tell them they don't know what they're talking about, then it should be no surprise that someone would tell you to grow up.

They're still retarded. There are different levels of retardation. There is severe retardation like my brothers where he can't talk and has trouble learning the most basic of things, like how to piss in a toilet and not on the family dog. There are people who have autism but can still function normally, but they're still retarded. They just do not have a severe form of retardation. He has a a certificate at my Moms house that says he is officially retarded. It's a medicanl fact.So what bullshit are you going to spew out of your mouth now? "z0MG THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG THEN!!!!"

Being autistic doesn't mean being retarded. Look at the definitions again. Mental retardation:

Now look at the definition of autism:

Never under the definition of autism that it says it's caused by something at birth or anything like that. Autism and retardation are not the same thing.

SmashBro
Not according to DSZ, who I consider a far more reliable source on SF than you. Who knows? Maybe they have nuke durability too? smile

DSZ, can you post the link to the guide?

2. I know how to read thank you. You are the one who takes everything out of context and seems to either avoid or change mine and other's points entirely.

EDIT: Oh and Blax, get on MSN nigga. I'm bored and need to talk about my homoerotic fantasies with you again.

1. Whatever.

2. I wouldn't be talking if I was you, as that's exactly what you're doing in the other topic.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Whatever.

2. I wouldn't be talking if I was you, as that's exactly what you're doing in the other topic. 1. I accept your concession. smile

2. What topic?

SmashBro
1. I accept your concession. smile

2. What topic?

1. You didn't really make an argument, that's why I said that.

2. This topic (obviously):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=482179&pagenumber=33

Dark-Jaxx
1. You didn't really make an argument, that's why I said that.

2. This topic (obviously):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=482179&pagenumber=33 1. Sure I did, you just ignored it, like you ignored everyone elses.

2. Lol you just can't read.

SmashBro
1. Sure I did, you just ignored it, like you ignored everyone elses.

2. Lol you just can't read.

1. No you didn't. You just simply said someone is more reliable.

2. I wouldn't be having a conversation with you if I couldn't.

Vampire Savior
Bison.

In Charlie's endin he gets 8 nukes drooped on'im and comes steppin out the fire like my mans Seph but only more sinister lookin, THEN he continues to fight Charlie while in a fighter Jet. Dude has got so much power he can't even use it all, he needs a satellite and drive to use it for'im. The man can vape cities wit just one use of the drive not to mention wit the Drive he's immortal. I have never seen Devil come close to such feats.

Kirikaze Fuuma
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3char.htm

in the end, it's only one big damn explosion. care if you explain where's the other 7 bomb? and... I wonder if we could consider it as canon feat...? anyone explains this? :

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3dan.htm

destroyed by a joke is not funny. at first non-canon ending, he survived a nuclear. in the second non-canon ending, he was destroyed by... hisshou burai ken. so I guess we can't use this "surviving a nuke" as bison's feat then...

SmashBro
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3char.htm

in the end, it's only one big damn explosion. care if you explain where's the other 7 bomb? and... I wonder if we could consider it as canon feat...? anyone explains this? :

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3dan.htm

destroyed by a joke is not funny. at first non-canon ending, he survived a nuclear. in the second non-canon ending, he was destroyed by... hisshou burai ken. so I guess we can't use this "surviving a nuke" as bison's feat then...

Well Blax admitted that he ignored all the other endings so you know someone who acts like that isn't gonna understand that.

Warakia
In the first round Kazuya will most likely lose. Bison is just to powerful even we he isn't at full power.

Second round is a toss up but I'm leaning towards Shin M. Bison because of teleportation.

TricksterPriest
Wait, did someone try to use Dan Hibiki's ending? What the f**k? Oh come on. It's DAN. He's a joke character. The other endings are at least reasonable.

Kirikaze Fuuma
it's a joke or not, the point is both dan and charlie's endings are not canon. you want something which isn't a joke? fine. then try this :

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3ken.htm

surviving a nuke and now destroyed by a shoryuken. now don't tell me that shoryuken is stronger than a nuclear.

Dark-Jaxx
Noncanon endings show canon abilities.

Dan is a joke character. Really, using his ending just makes you look stupid.

The Shoryuken is a move based on spirit power and has a more piercing effect than an explosive effect, so they cannot be compared to a nuke.

Kirikaze Fuuma
you know there's a plenty non-canon endings in SFA3 aren't you? which shows bison destroyed in so many ways. so i guess the day dan could destroy bison with hisshou burai ken is a canon feat then...

so what if he's a joke? the fact is his ending is noncanon.

do you have any proof? would you show me the links about "shoryuken based on spirit power?"

Dark-Jaxx
you know there's a plenty non-canon endings in SFA3 aren't you? which shows bison destroyed in so many ways. so i guess the day dan could destroy bison with hisshou burai ken is a canon feat then...

so what if he's a joke? the fact is his ending is noncanon.

do you have any proof? would you show me the links about "shoryuken based on spirit power?" 1. For one thing the difference between blunt force trauma and being able to withstand a nuke is fairly vast. And being beaten up and then self destructing from his own power really doesn't disprove the nuke feat at all.

2. It means nothing about him should be taken seriously. Like him beating Bison...Or anyone for that matter.

3. I probably phrased that badly. I meant it is created through the use of Ki, which is power from the spirit.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. For one thing the difference between blunt force trauma and being able to withstand a nuke is fairly vast. And being beaten up and then self destructing from his own power really doesn't disprove the nuke feat at all.

2. It means nothing about him should be taken seriously. Like him beating Bison...Or anyone for that matter.

3. I probably phrased that badly. I meant it is created through the use of Ki, which is power from the spirit.

1. so, e-honda and gen make bison self destruct?

2. I don't have the reason to take charlie's ending seriously. besides, all I know is guile's ending is canon since charlie was dead and never shown up again.

3. then, is ki deadlier than a bomb? did ken make bison self destruct?

Dark-Jaxx
1. so, e-honda and gen make bison self destruct?

2. I don't have the reason to take charlie's ending seriously. besides, all I know is guile's ending is canon since charlie was dead and never shown up again.

3. then, is ki deadlier than a bomb? did ken make bison self destruct? 1. Pretty much.

2. Kay. You have your opinion, I have mine.

3. What I said is the different damage type makes a difference, for example, Wonderwoman can take Superman's punches, but bullets have been shown to pierce her. Superman's punch in this case can be the nuke, and the bullets can be the Shoryuken(both are capable of piercing). I can't remember if Ken made his self destruct.

Darkstorm Zero
You know... Guile wasn't even in the original arcade release of SFA3... Gule was originally added on in the PS1 home conversion...

Kirikaze Fuuma
guile want to avenge bison for his friend, charlie. just like : http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sf2cegui.htm

there's no other explanation for this. we know charlie was safe in his SFA3 ending. but in guile's ending in alpha 3, we know he's finished. that's why I consider guile's ending is canon.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh no, don't misunderstand me, all I meant from that is that Capcom has a nasty habit of retroactively changing their stories upteen million times...

However, the original arcade release didn't have Guile or his ending in it is al I'm saying, and besides, that still has nothing to do with the continual double-standard here..

Kirikaze Fuuma
alright. I'm sorry for misunderstood you... stick out tongue

and I finally have an opinion for this match. kazuya wins this.

Darkstorm Zero
What the f**k? Why?

Kirikaze Fuuma
you see... he survived after tossed from the cliff when he's 8 years old. and now he's 49 years old. so he must have a really good endurance.

power? he's capable to destroy a bulletproof robots which is designed to fight without his full power. and devil also defeat someone who survived a honmaru blast with only one move.

Vampire Savior

Dark-Jaxx
you see... he survived after tossed from the cliff when he's 8 years old. and now he's 49 years old. so he must have a really good endurance.

power? he's capable to destroy a bulletproof robots which is designed to fight without his full power. and devil also defeat someone who survived a honmaru blast with only one move. 1. Context is a b!tch. Kazuya would have died if it were not for Devil. Shit, Kazuya HAS died, when he was tossed in a volcano.

2. Bulletproof robots? Wow, Bison just effortlessly annihilates whole villages for the lulz.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Context is a b!tch. Kazuya would have died if it were not for Devil. Shit, Kazuya HAS died, when he was tossed in a volcano.

2. Bulletproof robots? Wow, Bison just effortlessly annihilates whole villages for the lulz.

1. ...no. I'm not talking about volcano. true kazuya has died when he was tossed in a volcano. and he was ressurected. but that's not my point. I'm talking about when he tossed from the cliff by the "thong man" heihachi.

2. and I'm not talking about devil and A bison.

Dark-Jaxx
1. ...no. I'm not talking about volcano. true kazuya has died when he was tossed in a volcano. and he was ressurected. but that's not my point. I'm talking about when he tossed from the cliff by the "thong man" heihachi.

2. and I'm not talking about devil and A bison. 1. I know. Context is a b!tch. Devil saved his ass when that happened.

2. Bison at his normal level annihilated said village.

Sado22
false. Devil had already left Kazuya's body, and had gone out to find Jun. Kazuya was dead on arrival in the volcano. see Tekken2 ending again.

so? not even half of kazuya's power, annihilated a whole forest. he turned a lush green forest that stretched for miles, into barren wasteland.

owning village at mid power<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<owning forest with part of your power

~Sado

Sado22
right. while kazuya's pwning wave after wave of giant, bulletproof robots, that are practically designed for infiltration with built in weapons.............Bison runs away from 13 underaged girls who are supposed to have a % of his power.........and all this time he has infinite supply of power. the big red pvssy actually ran away.

running away from 13 underaged girls laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Bison=pvssy

Darkstorm Zero
I thought that was Devil Jin, and even then it was only a small part of the forest...

And you play that part very often, taking it completly out of context, the Dolls had a portion of his own Psycho Power, and where disrupting his control over the Drive... You say 12 lowtier schoolgirls like it's supposed to lessen Bison's ability... You don't bother to mention that these particular girls have been enhanced, have portions of his power, and... where disrupting his control...

*Shakes head* talk about misleading people...

Kirikaze Fuuma
I thought that was Devil Jin, and even then it was only a small part of the forest...

the Dolls had a portion of his own Psycho Power, and where disrupting his control over the Drive... You say 12 lowtier schoolgirls like it's supposed to lessen Bison's ability... You don't bother to mention that these particular girls have been enhanced, have portions of his power, and... where disrupting his control...

you're right.

however, they can't use psycho power. all they have just a combat skill without anything special. shin bison was supposed to have a massive power. and what's surprise me is he's retreated against 13 combat dolls, retreated when he almost face ryu, ken, sagat and sakura in 4 vs 1 match. and, bison used his psycho power to the dolls just for brainwashing them.

Sado22
not a small part of the forest. the prologue clearly says that he wrecked the whole forest. on top of that, if you behind Jin you can see that its become barren land for as far as the eye can see. on top of that, in the Tekken5DR intro again you clearly see the whole forest turned into barren wasteland.
and it being Devil Jin is suppossed to be a different matter? how so? Devil Jin holds a small part of Devil in him. a small part of him did that, so you can imagine what the real thing would do. stop acting like its irrelevant if its Devil Jin.

like you just did above. seems like it goes around.

a portion of his power. while not only did he have the whole thing, he also had the world supplying him power. his power source was practically infinite. and the dolls are lowtiers, while SFA3 Bison is GODtier.

don't remember anything about that. Bison was only afraid that Cammy'd steal the drives from him. which she wouldn't actually, but he's just an insecure fool. the only people to successfully do anything to the drives were Charlie, Chunli and Guile.

a godtier running away, running away, from 12 lowtiers even though he has control over that power, is the source of their power and has an infinite supply of it. so...yes it does, actually.

a portion of his power still didn't stop them from being lowtiers. it didn't stop them from being owned by Cammy who is no godtier by a longshot. on top of that, his power was suppposed to be infinite at the time. and bison runs away. oh and disrupting his control of the drives is something i haven't heard of till now.

talk about clutching at straws.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
WRONG! The psycho dolls were enhanced with his power, particularly one of them. Cammy. She was not only the best of the dolls, there's a rumor that she was to be Bison's next body.

Vampire Savior
Hah, Bison get's jumped by 13 peeps>Devil get's his ass kicked by an old man and thrown into a volcano.
laughing

Sado22
Hah, Devil never actually fought Heihachi laughing

stay in comicbook forums, foo! havent we heard enough of your "boohoo i'm never coming back here" BS already.

and pay attention to the opposition's points. i said Bison was supposed to have infinite supply of power. as far as new body is concerned, that doesn't prove squat. IIRC she was supposed to be his clone to begin with....so hows that even a feat for cammy? and how the hell is that suppossed to be a satisfactory answer to him pvssying out of a fight against 13 lowtiers despite having the whole world supplying him with power. Cammy's only feat is beating Vega...who threw the fight.

FAIL.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Hah, Bison get's jumped by 13 peeps>Devil get's his ass kicked by an old man and thrown into a volcano.
laughing

retreated against 13 schoolgirls<<<<<destroyed most of the bulletproof robots which is designed to fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
false. Devil had already left Kazuya's body, and had gone out to find Jun. Kazuya was dead on arrival in the volcano. see Tekken2 ending again.

so? not even half of kazuya's power, annihilated a whole forest. he turned a lush green forest that stretched for miles, into barren wasteland.

owning village at mid power<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<owning forest with part of your power

~Sado 1. Stop misreading posts. I was talking about when he was a kid and thrown into a ravine by Hachi, Devil saved him.

2. Bullshit!!! That was JIN not Kazuya, don't try to make that feat his.

Dark-Jaxx
right. while kazuya's pwning wave after wave of giant, bulletproof robots, that are practically designed for infiltration with built in weapons.............Bison runs away from 13 underaged girls who are supposed to have a % of his power.........and all this time he has infinite supply of power. the big red pvssy actually ran away.

running away from 13 underaged girls laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Bison=pvssy And Jin was pwned by no name soldiers.

And Jin beat both Hachi and Kazuya.

And I love how you try to make Bison look bad by calling them 13 underage girls.

They are 13 highly skilled Dolls with enhanced attributes and each hold part of Bison's Psycho Power.

Kazuya had help and got owned by a dude who got owned by a squad of no name soldiers.

Context is a sonavabitch.

Sado22
DOUBLE POST!! mad

you're point? that ravine was bottomless and not only was kazuya not paste when he landed but he was able to climb back halfway....and that's hellova feet for a 6 year old. don't even pretend that it isn't.

clutching at straws aren't we? roll eyes (sarcastic)
bullshit? really...and where do you think the devil in DevilJin came from? the devil in Jin is a PART of the original devil. if deviljin can do what he did, the Devil being the holder of more of that power can do tons more. you don't have to be einstein to figure that much. otherwise, the lame attempt at a support that spew out for Bison when you claim that the dolls had his power is also baseless....which would mean being stripped of the last bits of dignity that bison is clutching at.

not really. he was ambushed and he fought off several of them as his prologue states. and they had tranqs. stop being so biased, foo.

kazuya who was not at 100% and hadn't evne morphed to Devil

13 underaged girls, who are lowtiers and had no tranqs to do it with. yes it does make M.Pvssy look bad.

a % of his power really. and at the time bison had an infinite supply of power which would have more than enough compensated. Bison is a pvssy. admit it.

hachi wasn't helping him agaisnt Jin. what the f--k are you smoking?
and soldiers with tranqs makes a difference. they didn't beat him h2h. they shot him with tranqs AND ambushed him. Bison on the other hand went looking for trouble.

its funny. the more you insist on proving me wrong, the more you prove bison is uberpvssy.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
DOUBLE POST!! mad

you're point? that ravine was bottomless and not only was kazuya not paste when he landed but he was able to climb back halfway....and that's hellova feet for a 6 year old. don't even pretend that it isn't.

clutching at straws aren't we? roll eyes (sarcastic)
bullshit? really...and where do you think the devil in DevilJin came from? the devil in Jin is a PART of the original devil. if deviljin can do what he did, the Devil being the holder of more of that power can do tons more. you don't have to be einstein to figure that much. otherwise, the lame attempt at a support that spew out for Bison when you claim that the dolls had his power is also baseless....which would mean being stripped of the last bits of dignity that bison is clutching at.

not really. he was ambushed and he fought off several of them as his prologue states. and they had tranqs. stop being so biased, foo.

kazuya who was not at 100% and hadn't evne morphed to Devil

13 underaged girls, who are lowtiers and had no tranqs to do it with. yes it does make M.Pvssy look bad.

a % of his power really. and at the time bison had an infinite supply of power which would have more than enough compensated. Bison is a pvssy. admit it.

hachi wasn't helping him agaisnt Jin. what the f--k are you smoking?
and soldiers with tranqs makes a difference. they didn't beat him h2h. they shot him with tranqs AND ambushed him. Bison on the other hand went looking for trouble.

its funny. the more you insist on proving me wrong, the more you prove bison is uberpvssy.

~Sado 1. You got me there, but "humans" in Tekken are not necessarily human, plenty of Tekken characters could of done that. Also, the ravine was not "bottomless".

2. Yet it has been proven Jin>Kazuya soooo...It doesn't count. You can speculate out your ass all you want, but Kazuya has no feat to even come close to that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I am not "clutching at straws", you clearly don't even know what that means, so don't use it.

3. ZOMG!!! T3h TRANQS!!!! They were no-named soldiers. At least the girls Bison fought had superhuman attributes and powers. Jin was pwned by soldiers, and KAzuya was pwned by Jin.

4. He can morph into Devil all he wants, Devil Jin>Devil Kazuya.

5. A squad of soldiers, who aren't even any tier. The solders have no real superhuman powers. Person who was pwned by them pwned Kazuya. Makes Kazuya look like a pussy don't it? Context mutha****er.

6. Soldiers who with their nothing special powers and normal human equipment should have been childsplay to Jin, who pwned KAzuya. Kazuya is a pussy, admit it. smile

7. And was fighting superior foes to no name soldiers. Wow.

8. It's funny, every post you make cements you as Tekken biased and a SF hater.

Kirikaze Fuuma
you mean this?

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=1O-G5rtIGkY

if you're talking about this, don't you realize something? jin didn't even fight them. he was ambushed by a soldier who used a AK47. and jin didn't die at all.

Dark-Jaxx
He got floored by a normal AK, and was finished off by a handgun, until Devil saved his punk ass, like it always does.

Yeah, I don't see that killing Bison, when it took 50 calibur bullets devlivered right after a nuke to kill him.

Sado22
figurative speech. i know it wasn't bottomless....otherwise kazuya'd never climb out of it and we'd never have tekken to begin with.

Jin owned Kazuya when Kazuya wasn't Devil. Jin on the other hand was accessing his devil powers as was clearly obvious...he even had his tattoos glowing. AND you're missing the point: Kazuya has Devil. Jin only has part of Devil in him. what DevilJin did was with that part of Devil in him.

no my bad. i thought you were talking about the Tekken4 part where Jin was ambushed. and are you serious? Jin sees people who work for his thus-far-very-caring grandpa and they suddenly open fire on him. naturally you'd be surprised. and they were Ak47's. quite a thing to be attacked by when you're not expecting it.
and if you want to talk about pwning, to give you a glimpse of what happens when one of the mishima's actually knows that armed soldiers are after him: kazuya (who got owned by Jin) practically killed all the soldiers who attacked him in Tekken4 intro. he wiped them all out and he did it with his barehands. so by your logic: pwning several attack force members and pwning them with your barehands>>getting mauled by 13 girls who you picked a fight with while having infinite power supply
you failed, amigo sad

again, you're knowledge in tekken is bad. read up more on it. heck, go to my site big grin

for the record, tekkenforces are special orps trained in mishima ryu style. proof? play tekken beat'emup modes from Tekken3, 4 and 5. they do mishima ryu moves. they even have the electric ki when they're doing some of the moves. so they are definitely not regular people.
on top of that if we go by your stupid A>B>C logic then its goes this way too:
wave after wave of Jacks<<<Kazuya<<<Jin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bison owned by his minions

he was ambushed. stop acting like it doesn't mean anything.

what?

you're point? at least if he had infinite power he won't RUN AWAY from 13 pvssies

and...this is about Kazuya. not Jin. if anything, Kazuya wasn't floored by the soldiers who came after him in Tekken4. far from that, he owned them royally with his barehands...as his prologue stated.

no, bison self destructed...and this was right after running away from little girls, a stinking ryu with a stinking karate gi and being engaged long enough by pussyboy Ken and another school girl...........long enough for Sagat to whip Ryu's pussyass like anybody else who can fight.

Vampire Savior
Hah, Devil never actually fought Heihachi laughing ~Sado ...Right laughingOriginally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
retreated against 13 schoolgirls<<<<<destroyed most of the bulletproof robots which is designed to fight.

retreated against 13 supersoldiers>>>>>>soloed by an old man.

Can vape a cities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>destroyed most of the bulletproof robots which is designed to fight, which is on the level of canon fodder.

Man I gotta find out what you tekken fanboiz are smokin, gotta be some good shit!

Dark-Jaxx
figurative speech. i know it wasn't bottomless....otherwise kazuya'd never climb out of it and we'd never have tekken to begin with.

Jin owned Kazuya when Kazuya wasn't Devil. Jin on the other hand was accessing his devil powers as was clearly obvious...he even had his tattoos glowing. AND you're missing the point: Kazuya has Devil. Jin only has part of Devil in him. what DevilJin did was with that part of Devil in him.

no my bad. i thought you were talking about the Tekken4 part where Jin was ambushed. and are you serious? Jin sees people who work for his thus-far-very-caring grandpa and they suddenly open fire on him. naturally you'd be surprised. and they were Ak47's. quite a thing to be attacked by when you're not expecting it.
and if you want to talk about pwning, to give you a glimpse of what happens when one of the mishima's actually knows that armed soldiers are after him: kazuya (who got owned by Jin) practically killed all the soldiers who attacked him in Tekken4 intro. he wiped them all out and he did it with his barehands. so by your logic: pwning several attack force members and pwning them with your barehands>>getting mauled by 13 girls who you picked a fight with while having infinite power supply
you failed, amigo sad

again, you're knowledge in tekken is bad. read up more on it. heck, go to my site big grin

for the record, tekkenforces are special orps trained in mishima ryu style. proof? play tekken beat'emup modes from Tekken3, 4 and 5. they do mishima ryu moves. they even have the electric ki when they're doing some of the moves. so they are definitely not regular people.
on top of that if we go by your stupid A>B>C logic then its goes this way too:
wave after wave of Jacks<<<Kazuya<<<Jin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bison owned by his minions

he was ambushed. stop acting like it doesn't mean anything.

what?

you're point? at least if he had infinite power he won't RUN AWAY from 13 pvssies

and...this is about Kazuya. not Jin. if anything, Kazuya wasn't floored by the soldiers who came after him in Tekken4. far from that, he owned them royally with his barehands...as his prologue stated.

no, bison self destructed...and this was right after running away from little girls, a stinking ryu with a stinking karate gi and being engaged long enough by pussyboy Ken and another school girl...........long enough for Sagat to whip Ryu's pussyass like anybody else who can fight. 1. Kazuya has died. Has no relevance to this debate, I just like reminding you.

2. Which shows superior skill in human form, and superior power, ever though maybe his superior natural power(along with the Kazama's powers mind you) combined with his portion of Devil make Devil Jin more powerful than Devil Kazuya? Of course not. Also, who is to say that part of Devil in Jin, wasn't taken from Kazuya's portion, making the Devil in Kaz weaker?

3. Well actually I was at first until Fuuma brought it up. Bison would not even be blemished by an AK-47. Those soldiers are nothing special, a few of the dolls who Bison fought would beat them.

4. Your site sucks.

5. I never said they weren't skilled. But they have no feats at all, and are not even Low Tier, they are Bottom Tier at best. You were the one who started with your bullshit A>B>C logic shit like you always do, "Bison lost to 13 teen girls he's a pussy!!!" Those mass produced Jacks would be incinerated by Bison in a single move.

6. It shows shitty durability. Being pierced by a tranq lol.

7. The 13 Dolls>the Tekkenforce.

8. Of course, they are pussies cause you said so. Jin LOST to a squad of punk ass soldiers.

Probably cause Kazuya is smarter than Jin and wouldn't be taken by surprise as easily.

9. Bullshit. He tanked a nuclear missile, was still in one piece, and then was finished off by 50 calibur jet rounds. But of course Kazuya could definately take that right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampire Savior
There was more than 1 nuke! But what ever...

Kirikaze Fuuma
...Right laughing

retreated against 13 supersoldiers>>>>>>soloed by an old man.

Can vape a cities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>destroyed most of the bulletproof robots which is designed to fight, which is on the level of canon fodder.

Man I gotta find out what you tekken fanboiz are smokin, gotta be some good shit!

you sure know who's that old man right? let's see if those 13 supersoldiers survived when they got caught by honmaru blast.

you mean vape a city with his weapon? don't make me laugh.

you forget who was overhyping gouki's feats. don't be a fanboy... at least I was telling the truth. erm

Dark-Jaxx
you sure know who's that old man right? let's see if those 13 supersoldiers survived when they got caught by honmaru blast.

you mean vape a city with his weapon? don't make me laugh.

you forget who was overhyping gouki's feats. don't be a fanboy... at least I was telling the truth. erm Stop taking Sado's side, he's a hater.

1. They probably wouldn't, I give you that. No one is saying they are on Hachi's level.

2. His weapon which is fed by his own power. And those robots would be incinerated by Bison...Easily.

3. Overhyping his feats? How?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Stop taking Sado's side, he's a hater.

1. They probably wouldn't, I give you that. No one is saying they are on Hachi's level.

2. His weapon which is fed by his own power. And those robots would be incinerated by Bison...Easily.

3. Overhyping his feats? How?

jaxx, I have my own theories.

1. ok.

2. did bison capable of destroying a city without his weapon?

3. tell me, did gouki ever moved with a speed of sound?

340.29m/s is the speed of sound...

Now to be 3000 leagues in the see and then travel to the surface with in 5min
(actually it was faster than that cuz the guy said somthin, the other dude responded and right after that the ship was in the air...WAY less then 5 min, but I'll just say 5)

16668 kilometers (equal to 3000 leagues) devided by 300 seconds (equal to 5 minutes) comes out to 55560m/s.

55560m/s>>>>>>>>Speed of sound
Akuma is WAAYYY Faster than Cloud.

That's pure true blue logic. Cloud can never hope to be that fast.

Dark-Jaxx
jaxx, I have my own theories.

1. ok.

2. did bison capable of destroying a city without his weapon?

3. tell me, did gouki ever moved with a speed of sound? Sado is still a hater.

1. Don't really know.

2. That was based on the misinformation he went 3,000 leagues. His math was accurate though.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Sado is still a hater.

1. Don't really know.

2. That was based on the misinformation he went 3,000 leagues. His math was accurate though.

and I'm trying to play fair.

1. if he could, it's pointless to create a psycho drive.

2. 3000 leagues = 16668 kilometers according to VS. while earth's diameters = 12756.32 kilometers. you do the math

Dark-Jaxx
True. Meh.

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep

Dark-Jaxx
On a side note, I think Bison's penis is bigger than Kazuya's. 131

Kirikaze Fuuma
What the f**k?

Darkstorm Zero
Only in Chun Li's ending did he go to destroy Washington DC with a Psycho Crusher...

brainchild81
no, bison self destructed...and this was right after running away from little girls, a stinking ryu with a stinking karate gi and being engaged long enough by pussyboy Ken and another school girl...........long enough for Sagat to whip Ryu's pussyass like anybody else who can fight. laughing out loud This is why people call you a SF hater. Relax

JustFrame
M. Bison would mop the floor with Kazuya...how can this even be on the same lvl?

Alpha 3 Bison or "Psycho-Drive" Bison was ridiculously powerful, and is on par with someone like Gouki fully unleashed, Gill, or Oro utilizing 2 hands.

Remember, that Post-SFII Bison, meaning Alpha Bison was ridiculously powerful. He has telepathy, which has allowed him to mind control countless people across the entire world to do his bidding, Bison can levitate, and has shown that he can teleport, he unleashes pure negative energy with his Psycho Power.

Not to mention, Bison thrives in a world that is I'm sorry to say, is vastly more surreal then the Tekken World. In Tekken, you don't have people blowing up entire mountains or sinking islands with their fist. In Tekken, you don't have Gods that can Auto-Revive when they die, in Tekken, you don't have Goddesses that hop across clouds in a means of getting to a location.

Someone like Rose who is Bison's Half Light, wields Soul Power, which is a direct source of what Psycho Power is, and in Capcom is has been stated to be an endless source of Power.

Rose was the only character during Alpha that put a decent fight up against Bison, and she still got mopped by him.

So I'm still wondering here...how does Kazuya have a chance up against Bison...when someone like Rose, who has displayed powers vastly superior to Kazuya himself was easily beaten by Bison.

Bison's powers during Alpha where so ridiculous that he was the #1 most powerful character during the Alpha Series. Psycho Power, ability to levitate, telepathy, and the ability to teleport.

He would run circles over Kazuya all day, and mop him to the ground with ease while having a huge grin on his face.

Kazuya got beat by Heihachi during Tekken 2, the only way Kazuya becomes super Elite in Tekken is if he utilizes Devil, which is a joke really, considering he needs a "higher power" to be able to beat his own father.

Their's absolutely no way, Kazuya is on the same lvl as Bison, it's just madness to even think that.

Sado22
it was never a secret, mane stick out tongue
now stay quiet or i'll say the "t-word" mad

what's the point? he still prefers being pegged by 13 schoolgirls stick out tongue

and bison has died twice, and ran away from fights even more times

hey, don't use my lecture on me. i remember when i had to explain teh whole reason why Jin is stronger than Kazuya to you people in the first place. its even there on my site. Kazama powers, Mishima bloodline AND devil powers along with advanced mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokushin karate. he's practically a monster. I was the one who explained it all to you while you guys were rambling on about how Jin is a pvssy.
but fact remains that not only is Jin incapable of controlling the Devil, but he also has only a portion of Devil. heck, Devil even says to Hachi in Tekken4 "i lost a part of myself". in fact, that's what Kazuya's main agenda has been in Tekken4: to get his full devil so he can be back at 100% of his power.
Devil is weaker than he was in Tekken4. but he's still stronger than Devil in Jin because deviljin is only a part of what Devil has. dah.

probably. but the dolls would get owned and even bison would owned if he didn't see them coming in the first place or if they worked for his relative who then come up and open fire on him RIGHT AFTER he did them a favor (jin beat ogre for hachi).

chair

joli and juni are also bottomtiers. they have no feats either. in fact, they have no feats AT ALL.

of course he is! if you have infinite supply of power and you go looking for a fight against 13 girls and then run away, then that makes you a pvssy too. infact, i'd even call you Dark-pvssy if that ever happens

lame comeback really. not only would he run away, but while Bison couldn't handle 13 girls, the Jacks are high infiltration robots with builtin weaponry and specifically designed for invasions.
the girls on the otherhands were designed to hunt down street fighters in one-on-one combat. and aside from pwning M. Pvssy, their only other accomplishment was getting mauled by everyone who fougth them.

he's a humanbeing. what does that have to do with durability. at least he didn't run away. at least he was jumped.
and, what makes you think they won't penetrate bison's flesh. in fact, ryu has also been tranq'd and so has Ken. heck, ryu was cut open by no-name thugs by a bottle to the head in SFA movie.

proof?

-it was h2h
-he was ambushed
-and they were armed with AK47's

as oppossed to:
-h2h
-picking the fight in the first place
-running away like a pvssy

probably. I like Kazuya way more than Jin anyway.

no he wasn't. Bison selfdestructed after charlie, chun-shemale-li and guile blew up the psycho drives. read up.
and there was no nuke, foo.

which is non-canon. FAIL.

P.S. kirikaze can take my side or your side. its a free world. otherwise i'd lock you all up for infinite stupidity. and being infidels.

~osama-sama

Kirikaze Fuuma
...at least please show some respect to street fighter characters.

Sado22
....i am. this is me respecting them. you wound't want to know what me "really hating them" would look like.

and...who started the whole flame the SF'er routine in these threads?
Jaxx has been doing it since he came here.

Dark-Jaxx
what's the point? he still prefers being pegged by 13 schoolgirls stick out tongue

and bison has died twice, and ran away from fights even more times

hey, don't use my lecture on me. i remember when i had to explain teh whole reason why Jin is stronger than Kazuya to you people in the first place. its even there on my site. Kazama powers, Mishima bloodline AND devil powers along with advanced mishima ryu, kazama ryu and kyokushin karate. he's practically a monster. I was the one who explained it all to you while you guys were rambling on about how Jin is a pvssy.
but fact remains that not only is Jin incapable of controlling the Devil, but he also has only a portion of Devil. heck, Devil even says to Hachi in Tekken4 "i lost a part of myself". in fact, that's what Kazuya's main agenda has been in Tekken4: to get his full devil so he can be back at 100% of his power.
Devil is weaker than he was in Tekken4. but he's still stronger than Devil in Jin because deviljin is only a part of what Devil has. dah.

probably. but the dolls would get owned and even bison would owned if he didn't see them coming in the first place or if they worked for his relative who then come up and open fire on him RIGHT AFTER he did them a favor (jin beat ogre for hachi).

chair

joli and juni are also bottomtiers. they have no feats either. in fact, they have no feats AT ALL.

of course he is! if you have infinite supply of power and you go looking for a fight against 13 girls and then run away, then that makes you a pvssy too. infact, i'd even call you Dark-pvssy if that ever happens

lame comeback really. not only would he run away, but while Bison couldn't handle 13 girls, the Jacks are high infiltration robots with builtin weaponry and specifically designed for invasions.
the girls on the otherhands were designed to hunt down street fighters in one-on-one combat. and aside from pwning M. Pvssy, their only other accomplishment was getting mauled by everyone who fougth them.

he's a humanbeing. what does that have to do with durability. at least he didn't run away. at least he was jumped.
and, what makes you think they won't penetrate bison's flesh. in fact, ryu has also been tranq'd and so has Ken. heck, ryu was cut open by no-name thugs by a bottle to the head in SFA movie.

proof?

-it was h2h
-he was ambushed
-and they were armed with AK47's

as oppossed to:
-h2h
-picking the fight in the first place
-running away like a pvssy

probably. I like Kazuya way more than Jin anyway.

no he wasn't. Bison selfdestructed after charlie, chun-shemale-li and guile blew up the psycho drives. read up.
and there was no nuke, foo.

which is non-canon. FAIL.

P.S. kirikaze can take my side or your side. its a free world. otherwise i'd lock you all up for infinite stupidity. and being infidels.

~osama-sama 1. Who the hell wouldn't want to be pegged by 13 schoolgirls? Compared to Kazuya, Jun left him because of his tiny purple penis.

2. K. I actually am not really a huge fan of Bison, that doesn't really bother me at all.

3. Which means Jin>Kazuya. And you have no idea whatsoever how big Jin's piece of Devil is compared to Kazuya's, it could be LARGER for all we know.

4. Bison would take those bullets without a dent man. In one of his endings, he in fact DID take a nuclear warhead and was only finished off by 50 calibur rounds, the ending is noncanon, but so is Hwoarang's, and you like to use his for evidence that Jin has TK.

5. Lulz.

6. They are however superhumans with limited access to an infinite powersource, whereas the Tekkenforce are just really skilled soldier guys...

7. Well that's your opinion.

8. And were each one shotted by Kazuya and Hachi. no expression Shit, they are bottom tiers too. Bison has shown the power to do a blast just like the Honmaru explosion under his own power, and doesn't blow himself up by doing it either.

9. Because he tanks nukes. erm

10. They have names. 131

11. Getting owned by AKs is lol.

12. In an ending he tanked a nuke though.

Kirikaze Fuuma
this is supposed to be kazuya vs bison and devil vs shin bison. so why did both of you discuss about kazuya vs shin bison?

Dark-Jaxx
Cause Sado thinks Kazuya at normal levels would pwn Shin Bison.

Sado22
okay..........too much info there jaxx. i'm putting you on my ignore list laughing

is that your rebuttal foo? mad

yes, but DevilJin is a different matter. pay attention. angel powers are directly against devil powers, mind you.

no, ho's ending is canon actually. but i was talking about jin's T3 ending.

they aren't superhuman. and they definitely do not have access to the psychodrives.

won't stop you from calling me a hater though big grin

NONcanon.

i think i said Devil Kazuya'd stomp bison. and regular kazuya'd stomp regular bison.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
okay..........too much info there jaxx. i'm putting you on my ignore list laughing

is that your rebuttal foo? mad

yes, but DevilJin is a different matter. pay attention. angel powers are directly against devil powers, mind you.

no, ho's ending is canon actually. but i was talking about jin's T3 ending.

they aren't superhuman. and they definitely do not have access to the psychodrives.

won't stop you from calling me a hater though big grin

NONcanon.

i think i said Devil Kazuya'd stomp bison. and regular kazuya'd stomp regular bison.

~Sado 1. Don't avoid my main point. Jun left Kazuya because of his tiny purple penis. 131

2. Well, yeah. You brought up Bison dying like that bothers me at all, when it doesn't.

3. When used to purify. And not all Kazama's have that power.

4. It is? Weird. Well basic fighting game rule says that noncanon endings shown canon powers of a character unless said character had some kinda upgrade.

5. Everyone in SF is superhuman dude...And I meant they share a portion of Bison's Psycho Power.

6. Cause you are. Hell, you ADMITTED you are a few posts ago.

7. Read 4.

8. Not based on feats.

Sado22
she didn't leave him. she though he died...which he did.
and tiny purple penis>>>getting pegged by 13 underaged girls

bison dies *hands you a hanky* stick out tongue

they all do. Jun was the chosen one but even asuka could do it which she did in her T5 ending.

basic fighting rule doesnt say that.

oh...my bad.

been saying it since i came here...turns out the SF'ers just figured it out.

shin bison has no feats. his only feats are getting pegged by 13 girls, being enough of a sissy to have sakura and ken put up a fight with him, running away from ryu, and engaged by charlie long enough for his drives to blow up. all he's good at is dying. and all his so-called feats are from non-canon endings which mean squat.

M.Pvssy dies like a ***** at kazuya's purple penis laughing

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
she didn't leave him. she though he died...which he did.
and tiny purple penis>>>getting pegged by 13 underaged girls

bison dies *hands you a hanky* stick out tongue

they all do. Jun was the chosen one but even asuka could do it which she did in her T5 ending.

basic fighting rule doesnt say that.

oh...my bad.

been saying it since i came here...turns out the SF'ers just figured it out.

shin bison has no feats. his only feats are getting pegged by 13 girls, being enough of a sissy to have sakura and ken put up a fight with him, running away from ryu, and engaged by charlie long enough for his drives to blow up. all he's good at is dying. and all his so-called feats are from non-canon endings which mean squat.

M.Pvssy dies like a ***** at kazuya's purple penis laughing

~Sado 1. Nope, tiny purple penis. And being pegged by 13 schoolgirls is a Godly feat worthy of being put in the Bible.

2. Kazuya has a tiny purple penis(which he lost when he fell in the volcano).

3. Noncanon ending, by your logic it doesn't count.

4. Yeah, it really does.

5. You are bad.

6. Which makes you biased and as such doesn't let people take your seriously.

7. Nah.

Sado22
well, she left cuz he died. you can go around saying whatever you want really.

okay enough of your fantasies, Dark-B.O.B

bison had none to begin with. heck, his clones and souls are both chicks laughing

they don't count if the character is supposed to have died instead of destroying cities. its refuting in-game story. asuka on the other hand doesn't refute anything as far as the game goes.

na-ah

fixed

never stopped them from debating with me.

yup.

~Sado

brainchild81
it was never a secret, mane stick out tongue
now stay quiet or i'll say the "t-word" mad big grin Not called for. Keep his jobber beatin', glory hoggin', Hulk Hogan routine stealin', boring & redundant story havin', "I'm the reason nobody really cares about the rest of the FF characters" @ss outta threads that don't concern him

Dark-Jaxx
well, she left cuz he died. you can go around saying whatever you want really.

okay enough of your fantasies, Dark-B.O.B

bison had none to begin with. heck, his clones and souls are both chicks laughing

they don't count if the character is supposed to have died instead of destroying cities. its refuting in-game story. asuka on the other hand doesn't refute anything as far as the game goes.

na-ah

fixed

never stopped them from debating with me.

yup.

~Sado 1. I plan on it.

2. No fantasy mane. That is the manliest feat of all time.

3. Of course. Bison cast out his feminine side to make them, which in turn makes Bison super manly, as evidenced by his manly chin and big buff muscles.

4. Whatever. Double standards ftl. Asuke never beat Jinpachi and never purified Jin's Devil, so it does contradict the story.

5. Yes.

6. Your mother.

7. Cause you're a funny guy.

8. Nah.

Sado22
can see that.

...the manliest thing is to have a threesome with two hot twins with a bigasses and thighs, lets of lubricants, with plenty of passing around the handcuffs and a lot of spanking. oh put a ballgag in their somewhere too.

doesn't explain the female clone. turns around, even after casting away his "feminie" side, he's still enough of a pvssy to have all 14 clones as females laughing out loud

he's got manb00bs really...and wears a red uniform. and his right hand man is a scarred guy with an eye patch who walks around 24/7 in his boxers and a spanish queer with gayass snake tattoo on his chest and sits in front of the mirror all day touching himself.
i don't know what kinda gaybar you grew up in, but that aint manly where i come from. i'll call you Elton from now on wink

i said the ENDING. not the thing that comes BEFORE the ending. its not like Hwoarang beat Jinpachi either. but his ending is canon.

na-ah

yeah, my mom is pretty badass. took a real man to be her hubby, and have a supermanly son like me big grin

cool

yup.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
can see that.

...the manliest thing is to have a threesome with two hot twins with a bigasses and thighs, lets of lubricants, with plenty of passing around the handcuffs and a lot of spanking. oh put a ballgag in their somewhere too.

doesn't explain the female clone. turns around, even after casting away his "feminie" side, he's still enough of a pvssy to have all 14 clones as females laughing out loud

he's got manb00bs really...and wears a red uniform. and his right hand man is a scarred guy with an eye patch who walks around 24/7 in his boxers and a spanish queer with gayass snake tattoo on his chest and sits in front of the mirror all day touching himself.
i don't know what kinda gaybar you grew up in, but that aint manly where i come from. i'll call you Elton from now on wink

i said the ENDING. not the thing that comes BEFORE the ending. its not like Hwoarang beat Jinpachi either. but his ending is canon.

na-ah

yeah, my mom is pretty badass. took a real man to be her hubby, and have a supermanly son like me big grin

cool

yup.

~Sado 1. Indeed. So can Kazuya's tiny purple one eyed grub worm.

2. Pffft. That is NOTHING compared to being pegged by 13 schoolgirls.

3. That was also him casting out his feminine side, making him super manly as I explained. And shit, we all know he's fvcking them.

4. No they are huge hulking abs and pecs. And you can't deny his totally manly chin. Sagat is a huge muscleman with manly scars and is missing an eye...And also has a really manly chin. And the Tiger Uppercut, can't fvck with the manly Tiger Uppercut. Vega was made as fanservice for you, didn't you hear?

5. Don't dodge the point. It is a double standard.

6. Yeah.

7. Manly? Dude I've always been ashamed of you.

8. Booty butt booty butt booty buttcheeks.

Sado22
he still managed to have Jin with it.

whatever you say, Herr Starr

...and he was still able to spit out a 14 FEMALE clones? the guy's a female clone wending machine.
and THEY fvck HIM. He's M. Pegger remember?

fixed.

its a silicon implant.

Kazuya scars>>Sagat's scars

Kazuya's red eye>>Sagat's eyepatch<<<<<<<<<<<<<Big Boss

...queer

Pussyupper!

i thought that was Poison (about the only man i'd ever fvck)

no its not. i explained it.

na-ah

*takes out a meter scale*
wanna compare?! mad

yeah, that pretty much sums up whats always going through my mind too love

~Manly-sama

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>