My Top 103 Movies of all time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonStopMark
Hi,

I have just joined this movie forum to keep abreast of the latest movies and opinions and also ask anybody else if they have compiled their top 100 movies. It took me a while but the link is below. I need to add 3 more which will make it a top 103 movie list (possible the first on earth to break the 100 barrier... who knows).

www mawhitfield com/html/mytop100.html

I have been watching movies since I was a kid and so I have organised them by decade since I think any good movie buff would struggle to pick a favourite. I could probably manage a top 20 maybe. The oldest in the list is the Errol Flynn version of Robin Hood. I would love to hear from anybody who has a list or any comments on my rather diverse mix.

Cheers

MARK.

Mr Parker
top 100? No.thats too big a list. laughing have you seen HAIRSPRAY? if so,think you could post your comments on that film on that thread here?

MildPossession
Knotting...

DigiMark007
This is an advertisement, so it will be closed.

Also, "first on earth to break the 100 barrier"?? Please. I've had a top 100 list for years now ( yes ). You're not the first to watch a ton of movies and take list-making too far.

Captain REX
As an advertisement, this will have to be closed.

However, seeing as you're not spamming for the sake of spamming (buy my cellphone! etc.), enjoy the boards, and welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.