Potc Crafts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
Recently *like just now* I Fashioned Myself a Norrington Shirt With Iron on Transfers

http://i19.tinypic.com/6cndnx5.jpg
using that pic which i edited in photoshop...

I wanna know, who else does stuff like this, or am i the only crazy one out there?

Oomny
Nyce cool for your new shirt shall speak of the truth

I don't even know how to do iron on transfers...yeah how exactly is it done

sailorleo
you need, a shirt, and iron and the specifically made iron on trnasfers that you can get at like a wal mart

Oomny
*sniffles* I LOVE YOU SAILORLEO (In a non-gay way big grin) thank you. now all my t-shirt dreams come true. Any more planned t-shirts you got for yourself?

sailorleo
um i dunno, i have two extra t-shirts though, i'll think of something smile

willofthewisp
You should do one of Norrington kissing Liz but photoshop yourself in there. That would be a shirt no one else would have.

Jaeh_JediPirate
grr... I want those iron on thingys so i could put stuff on shirts and i can't find them anywhere in this country. GR!

nice one btw sailor... could i borrow that picture? it'd make a nice wallpaper too... hmm

texgodiva2s
Miz Sailorleo, you are bloody brilliant as far as I'm concerned. I keep looking for someway to wear something of the pirates without it being all over the top, hi I'm a pirates "fan"--even went so far as to entertain the idea of a bloody tattoo, YUCK--somewhere secret on my bod--not likely. close as I've gotten is a little silver sparrow pin my friend accidently gave me-- she just knows I'm a birder. Keep up the good work and inspire me to keep trying for that secret something. Don't want to share this with folks who won't see it like what it is.

sailorleo
thanks guys and go ahead jeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.