Who is a good match for Guy Gardner....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
....as Warrior?

Sandai Kitetsu
Wolverine

Priest
te-he

batdude123
namor

Battlehammer
who is guy gardner.......

man IF story may be good but they really need to get better people to name there characters lol

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
who is guy gardner.......

man IF story may be good but they really need to get better people to name there characters lol

Wait, are you serious?

laughing!!

Validus
Apollo
Apocalypse
Red Tornado
Engineer

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer

Wait, are you serious?

laughing!!

it was a joke, but honestly "dog keeper" "fat snake" and I am quessing this guy gardner is another guy from the story line.

These names are rediculous.

Soljer
it was a joke, but honestly "dog keeper" "fat snake" and I am quessing this guy gardner is another guy from the story line.

These names are rediculous.

Guy Gardner is a (fairly popular) GREEN LANTERN, who, at one point in his career, lost his power ring, and discovered his alien heritage, taking on the name 'Warrior.'

He could create pretty much any weapon he wanted and had a modicum of super strength and durability.

Oh, and possessed the knowledge of every warrior in the universe, if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Oh, he could also absorb energy and redirect it through the weapons he created.

Battlehammer
Guy Gardner is a (fairly popular) GREEN LANTERN, who, at one point in his career, lost his power ring, and discovered his alien heritage, taking on the name 'Warrior.'

He could create pretty much any weapon he wanted and had a modicum of super strength and durability.

Oh, and possessed the knowledge of every warrior in the universe, if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Oh, he could also absorb energy and redirect it through the weapons he created.
oh I dont read green lantern lol. I just assumed it was some one from IF story line since he been a big hype latly.

Validus
Not trying to be mean but wtf is Battlehammer talking about?

masterbruce
soljer, you forgot to mention that guy gardner also has the dumbest looking haircut in all of comicdom....then capt might realize who he is.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus

Iron Fist - specifically, the Immortal Iron Fist, has a few 'oddly named' characters. Fat Cobra, Bride of Nine Spiders, Prince of Orphans, Steel Serpent, Dog Brother, and Iron Fist.

He assumed that since Guy Gardner is such a weird, off the wall, and wacky name, that he was also from the Immortal Iron Fist.

masterbruce

battlehammer is capt it up

Battlehammer
Iron Fist - specifically, the Immortal Iron Fist, has a few 'oddly named' characters. Fat Cobra, Bride of Nine Spiders, Prince of Orphans, Steel Serpent, Dog Brother, and Iron Fist.

He assumed that since Guy Gardner is such a weird, off the wall, and wacky name, that he was also from the Immortal Iron Fist.
yup

Validus

Thanks for the useful info.

Originally posted by masterbruce
Thanks for the useless info.

Battlehammer
ya your point?

val knows who I am.

Battlehammer
edit

masterbruce
soljer was answering the question use asked.............maybe you should not have asked the question if you don't like the answer.

laughing out loud laughing

Validus
You're right. Let me apologize.

Sorry for calling you and your info useful, Soljer. sad

Soljer
soljer was answering the question use asked.............maybe you should not have asked the question if you don't like the answer.

He thanked me, what's the problem?

Battlehammer
wow can't believe I did that

Battlehammer
im an idiot

masterbruce
the way he said it........

for example he said thanks for useless info to master bruce.

He did not mean it in a nice way

nor did he mean it in a nice way when he said it to you. He was being sarcastic.

though he should be sarcastic to master bruce since master bruce is a moron laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud you're too funny laughing out loud

Soljer
He set it up that way for the humor factor. I really didn't pick up on any sarcasm.

Until he 'apologized for the useful information.'

Validus
Oh dear.

Battlehammer
im an idiot my bad. wow I feel dumb sorry Val. LOL I thought you said useless. lol I should be more careful when I read

Soljer
Quit taking my damned thread off topic!

Who else would put up a good fight against Warrior?

masterbruce
im an idiot

QFT evil face

Battlehammer
QFT evil face
still smarter then you though and a way better debator

masterbruce
still smarter then you though and a way better debator

damn it...you actually had no typos for once

Validus
Quit taking my damned thread off topic!

Who else would put up a good fight against Warrior?
High Mid Tiers and Low Top Tiers

Soljer
High Mid Tiers and Low Top Tiers

Would you place him in the low top, or the high mid, yourself?

Validus
Low top but probably among the weaker people in that group. He ended up getting a power up but he was rarely seen after that until Rebirth.

batdude123
Low top but probably among the weaker people in that group. He ended up getting a power up but he was rarely seen after that until Rebirth.

And was apparently afraid of Batman as Warrior.

Validus
I'm not sure why DC thinks its a good idea to write so many heroes as being afraid of Bruce.

batdude123
I'm not sure why DC thinks its a good idea to write so many heroes as being afraid of Bruce.

I'll give you three chances to answer your own question.

Soljer
Because he's the god damned batman?

masterbruce

the guy can take down most of those heroes, they should be afraid to get on his bad side

Validus
the guy can take down most of those heroes, they should be afraid to get on his bad side
You'd be right if you weren't wrong.

masterbruce
You'd be right if you weren't wrong.

bats has contingency plans to take down any member of the justice league...and he basically treats Superman like his lapdog, so I don't see how I'm wrong

norrinradd43
I say Firelord isnt too bad of a match.

Validus
I don't see how I'm wrong
You never do. sad

His "plans" were garbage. How is blinding Green Lantern suppose to render him useless in a fight? A vibrating bullet for Flash? laughing out loud

You could write Alfred taking the League solo if you go that route. Logically Batman isn't taking anyone in the League except Red Arrow and maybe Black Canary. The fact that he's a dick to Superman is of no consequence here. Fact is Batman can only hang with them when they're written down.

masterbruce
You never do. sad

His "plans" were garbage. How is blinding Green Lantern suppose to render him useless in a fight? A vibrating bullet for Flash? laughing out loud

You could write Alfred taking the League solo if you go that route. Logically Batman isn't taking anyone in the League except Red Arrow and maybe Black Canary. The fact that he's a dick to Superman is of no consequence here. Fact is Batman can only hang with them when they're written down.

I could write Alfred taking the League...if Alfred possessed Bruce's mind, dedication, and experience. Unfortunately for your example, he doesn't and therefore it would be ridiculous for Alfred to have such plans.

So what if the plans aren't masterpieces...its a comic, deal.

Validus
I could write Alfred taking the League...if Alfred possessed Bruce's mind, dedication, and experience. Unfortunately for your example, he doesn't and therefore it would be ridiculous for Alfred to have such plans.

So what if the plans aren't masterpieces...its a comic, deal.
You don't need high intelligence, dedication and experience when your "expert" plans rely on the sudden ineptitude of your teammates.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
I'll give you three chances to answer your own question.
PIS but it wasn't a question. I was thinking aloud.

masterbruce
You don't need high intelligence, dedication and experience when your "expert" plans rely on the sudden ineptitude of your teammates.

oh come on, you're acting like ineptitude of characters is a rare phenomenon in comics.

I would say that more often than not, characters are shown to be less competent than they should be in many situations, heroes or villains, depending on how the role they play in the plotline.

masterbruce
PIS but it wasn't a question. I was thinking aloud.

eeehhhhhhHHHHH, strike one! try again!

Validus
oh come on, you're acting like ineptitude of characters is a rare phenomenon in comics.

I would say that more often than not, characters are shown to be less competent than they should be in many situations, heroes or villains, depending on how the role they play in the plotline.
Which goes back to my point of characters being written down around Batman. You're really not arguing against me here.

eeehhhhhhHHHHH, strike one! try again!
You mean try and tell batdude I wasn't asking a question even though I'm certain he's smart enough to understand a handful of words? Hows about no.

batdude123
Because he's the god damned batman?
Bingo, Yahtzee, etc.

Zeitgeist
hmm

Badabing
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
I'm not sure why DC thinks its a good idea to write so many heroes as being afraid of Bruce. uhuh
Because he's the god damned batman? thumb upOriginally posted by Master-Borg
the guy can take down most of those heroes, they should be afraid to get on his bad side thumb up Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
You'd be right if you weren't wrong. thumb down

Endrict Nuul
Squirrel Girl.....nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.