Devil Jin vs Yugo the wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins in this no-holds-barred match against two inhuman mofo's.
Devil Jin's feats are pretty much well known by now (thanks to me big grin ) but Yugo remains a little oblivious on KMC so I'll elaborate:

Yugo is a zoanthrope: a mutation of humanbeings which allows him to turn to alternate were-animal version. all of them turn into a creature that most represents their inner "animal" so to speak. even in their human version, they are stronger, faster and have more endurance than even the strongest martial artists of the world....in fact, a zoanthrope child is stronger than the strongest martial artists in the world (as stated in the BR2 prologue). Yugo himself is an exception with being able to overcome two criminal organizations with a bunch of zaonthrope friends without using any weapons or anything. all they did was turn into their beast veersions and pwn for free.
Yugo:
-has rejuvenation abilities (we see him and other get impaled through the body by Xion's tentacles and still continue fighting mintues later)
-his endurance is remarkable as he was able to go out of an ICU department of the hospital and go taking on the ZLF oganization on his own and fighting other zoanthropes.
-was able to send Nagi (the protagonist of BR4) across the room with a light punch.
-was the one to take down Chimera....a half bull, half lion 12foot beast that could also teleport.
-he can punch people several feet in the air and can punch with such speed and ferocity that he can summon ki flames (think Ralf Jones from KoF)

Yugo as a wolf has all his abilities amplified along with ability to tear at his opponent's flesh with teeth and claws.

so who wins!?

~The BR-Is-Heavily-underrated Sado-sama
P.S. below is Yugo's werewolf form

Sado22
and his normal pic...forgot about that one embarrasment

shin_gear
Hmm..not so sure about this one. Which version of Devil Jin does this discuss?

Sol Valentine
Yugo can take this if he can do his beastly moves on Jin and dodge his hex beams.

Sado22
Shinqueer, its regular Devil Jin from T5 and T5DR.

Sol, i wanted to see what people would say about this cuz i'm mixed about it myself. one thing is clear though is that a flying opponent is nothing new for Yugo since Yugo took on and defeated Reiji who turns into a crow (and looks like Devil jin too of sorts).

I'm still 50/50 on this one.

~Sado

Sol Valentine
Yeah.

shin_gear
Oh, ok.

I'd place my money on Devil Jin.

brainchild81
Me too. & B.R. Is rated where it is because the games started to suck after a while

Rascaduanok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.