Marvel Movie-verse VS La Magra Deacon Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
I was watching the movie Blade and started thinking 'who could beat Deacon Frost in his blood god form?' and so i come to you for guidance lol.

his abilities-
Frost becomes an eminently more powerful vampire, far surpassing any other vampire's strength or speed, and gains the powers and attributes of each sacrificed member, including immunity to silver, instant regeneration of lost limbs, superior strength and speed, red bulging eyes (from the Kobejitsu tribe), and the ability to walk during the day (from Blade's blood.) and constituted entirely of vampire blood.

La Magra Blood God Deacon Frost

vs

Blade
Wolverine
X-men
Phoenix
Fantastic Four
Punisher
the Hulk
Spiderman & New goblin
Sandman & Venom
Green goblin & doc Ock
Brotherhood 1
Brotherhood 2
Omegas
Brotherhood 2 + Omegas
Silver surfer
Dr.Doom
Herald Doom
Super torch
Draco
Ghost rider
Daredevil + elektra
Bullseye + king pin
the hand

this is not a Gauntlet, i just want to see how he matches up the the others in the marvel movie universe.

shksprtx
The only ones, IMHO, who stand a remote chance of beating him are:

Phoenix (would the disintegration work on him, though?)

Surfer (could transmute him into water or something, I'm guessing)

Herald Doom (has no idea how to use the power cosmic to its full potential, but could probably figure something out)

Ghost Rider (but would the Penance Stare even work on a regular vampire, much less La Magra?)

Hulk (cause what could La Magra do to him?)

Super-Torch MIGHT be able to take him down, but HIGHLY doubtful...

Blade, Doom, Magneto, or Reed could probably find a technological way to neutralize him, but not very likely...

But Frost should be able to beat pretty much any individual/group on this list.

Maybe Nightcrawler could pray him to death...

bobbi
Since he's made of "blood" can't torch just evaporate most of him? EDTA in real life just binds to iron and takes it out of solution which is probably why the used it in the movie as something that blows up blood. I would think reed or doom could think of it or something like it once they see he's all blood filled. Took that woman in blade how long to discover it? and she wasn't even trying to find a way to blow up vampires.

hulkcpbifiussjf
hulk cause deacon couldn't do anything to hurt him he couldn't pierce his skin thats for damn sure
blade has already killed him
draco cause he's their maker
phoenix
SS, doom, and GR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.