Kain (LOK) vs God Of War Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
smile

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...Kain is screwed.

Spite.

Might report it.

Estacado
How is this spite?
If Kain can beat the DMC Universe at once he has a good chance against Kratos's Universe....

Burning thought
hmm i think this will just become one of those stalemates, they cant kill him, wont be able to hit him half the time because none of them show incredible speed and what with him teleporting constantly, misting...yet his reaver is unlikely to damage Kratos or zues or titans when their enormous the way they are, not all of them at once, its debatable however, the reaver may reaver their souls no matter what their size is and kill them, perhaps "eventually" kain would win but it would be incrediblly difficult and he would probably we greatly weakened afterwards

id say God of war universe 5.5/10

shin_gear
I wasn't aware Kain can solo universes...

Estacado
Originally posted by shin_gear
I wasn't aware Kain can solo universes...
Neither was I until I met someone...haermm

shin_gear
Kain is UB3R...but I don't know why.

Burning thought
because hes invincible and has a sword that harms both body and soul, perhaps the most powerful sword in gaming, he can solo most gaming universes anyway, or can put up a good fight against most gaming unvierses

shin_gear

Estacado
Nufff seidd!!!
Cain izzz invicblll!!!!11111@

shin_gear
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm i think this will just become one of those stalemates, they cant kill him, wont be able to hit him half the time because none of them show incredible speed and what with him teleporting constantly, misting...yet his reaver is unlikely to damage Kratos or zues or titans when their enormous the way they are, not all of them at once, its debatable however, the reaver may reaver their souls no matter what their size is and kill them, perhaps "eventually" kain would win but it would be incrediblly difficult and he would probably we greatly weakened afterwards

id say God of war universe 5.5/10 Originally posted by Burning thought
because hes invinciblehaermm

Shin_Nikkolas
Because he's about 3x more badass than Kratos and Dante combined, has a hax sword and Plot Status and the Legacy of Kain series is awesome in every way.

You won't find better voice-actors anywhere. Especially now the legendary Tony Jay has died. (RIP. He kicked untold ass)

Of course...none of that means he can take on the DMC Universe on his own...or the GOW Universe and thinking such a thing is ludicrous.

But FYI, God of War >>>>>>> DMC in terms of power. Even IF Kain could take everyone in DMC, which he can't, it has no relation to God of War. GOW is much more powerful.

Burning thought
so ive yet to hear an argument why GOW or DMC can beat kain all of a sudden......none of their weapons can harm him.....knocking him out is going to be pretty damn difficult with him being mist half the time, immaterial a swarm of bats others as well as teleporting miles across the land

the only reason GOW will beat kain in this one is that its argueable wether the reaver can kill a God of zues magnitude or the titans, the titans are likely to fall since they can have their souls ripped out of them as shown by Hades, although Kain is not going to be able to take down zues, hades and the rest of the gang. Perhaps all the titans will fall but eventually Gow is likely to win

Estacado
Kain uses his mach 15 speed an cuts everyone in half ftw!

Burning thought
nah he doesnt have to go fast, he just uses soul death and sparda drops out of the sky...then continues to do it to most of the other enemies, or inspire hates and many of the enemies kill eachother....kain doesnt rly have to do much fo anything

mach 15 speed isnt within his capability

Estacado
Originally posted by Burning thought
nah he doesnt have to go fast, he just uses soul death and sparda drops out of the sky...then continues to do it to most of the other enemies, or inspire hates and many of the enemies kill eachother....kain doesnt rly have to do much fo anything

mach 15 speed isnt within his capability
Oh I thought he could go over mach 27...anyways I didn't know that there is a Sparda in GOW.haermm

Burning thought
oh yeh, woops, its coz these damned threads are together on the page..

okie replace the DMC names with titan ones, then its good..also where did u get mach 27 from? whoever told u that is terribly wrong..kain cant move at any mach sonic speeds as far as i know

HonkyTonkMan
Zeus alone beats Kain.

Burning thought
no....how...he wont be able to hit kain with him going into mist and bat form and teleporting away, Zues isnt that fast..whats he going to do, in an instant kain will be behind him or he will slow time to a crawl for zues and casually walk up to him and put the reaver through his head..otherwise none of them win if it can be proven "only" the blade of olympus can harm zues which as far as i know from playing all the games to completion is not said, altho its been a while

Estacado
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Zeus alone beats Kain.
No sorry but Kain transforms into mist and when he is mist no one can ****ing hit him he is that good.......really.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Estacado
No sorry but Kain transforms into mist and when he is mist no one can ****ing hit him he is that good.......really.

exactley, goodluck hitting mist....it will flow over Zues' knuckles and what with the often stormy nature of the weather around zues he wont know where kain will appear from to stick the reaver through him

HonkyTonkMan
What the hell's he going to do when he's mist, moisten him to death. Besides, Zeus will hit him with a barrage of lightning bolts before considering going melee on him. Kain's SOUL Reaver won't do anything against a god, nor will his Lightning Bolts. His only chance is melee and goodluck with that. The King of gods swats him like a fly.

Estacado
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
What the hell's he going to do when he's mist, moisten him to death. Besides, Zeus will hit him with a barrage of lightning bolts before considering going melee on him. Kain's SOUL Reaver won't do anything against a god, nor will his Lightning Bolts. His only chance is melee and goodluck with that. The King of gods swats him like a fly.
It's teh mist!!!!1111
He can move like the wind1111111

Burning thought
whats makes you think zueses "God" status is going to save him rofl....Kains soul reaver blade slices through the tentacles of the Elder God whos an incredibly powerful entity, perhaps vastly greater than zues. If the Blade of olympus can cut Zues, the soul reaver will for sure, Zues has never shown soul resitence

and his mist is his defence form, he can become mist instantly and reform behind or anywhere he pleases, he can use it to dodge zues and his attacks, also he can use TK, telekinetic shackles will freeze zues in place...and if its giant mountain sized Zues, then he may as well kill himself because kain could just teleport on his massive head or neck and kill him.

Estacado
Elder God is very powerful!!!!he can manipulate people and has huge tentacles!!!!

Burning thought
yeh and is the size of a planet, is both immaterial and material at the same time and each of his large eyes launches enormous orbs of energy not to menstion he can almost instantly regenerate lost tentacles each have the strength to move through solid rock and concrete like its paper

HonkyTonkMan
Dude..........Vampire versus God........Zeus smashes him to a pulp.

Burning thought
dude divine godlike vampire VS God.....

kain has a longer title so according to your logic he wins easily..Zues tries to hit him..he mists through it or teleports on or behind zues and zues gets a pain in his neck, foolishly begins to try and mock Kain as his life force is drained from him and he dies.

HonkyTonkMan
........................Zeus uses the head of Euryale (Or Euryale) to turn Kain into stone. (Unless of course he's immune to magic). Then he throws the f*cker into the sun. So that even if he somehow manages to unstone himself he's in the sun, forever burning (UNLESS of course he's faster than light and can cast a spell to teleport out of the sun, which I doubt)

Also when did Kain become divine, Zeus' Blade is divine.

Burning thought
first the head takes a long while to turn something into stone, even lowly minotaurs take a good few seconds, with kain moving in and out of mist as well as turning into bats or going immaterial, and second if kain mist forms then goodluck trying to turn mist into stone..would be impossible for that to work

hows he going to do anything if kain activates the time reaver, Zues will be moving in slow motion and kain will simply slash him, he is shown no resitece to such an attack and would be killed

also kain is considered a dark god

Estacado
In Lok every vampire is considered a dark god so that is a lame example.....

Burning thought
no it isnt, only the majorly powerful ones, the nosgoth vampires are mostly uber compared to the steotypical stake in the heart ones. Most of Kains vampire sons for example have many powers among them being powers to become immaterial, flight...as well as many other gifts

also what is it with damned titles....so what if kain was considered a lowly tramp in a street, he is still an invulerable, instantly teleporting vampire with the power to reave the souls of his enemies with an indestructable blade. How does his title make any diffrence to what he is, same with Zues, even if he is no longer called a God, he is still what he is

Estacado
Anyways Kain turns into mist and stabs everyone from behind....haermm

Burning thought
he could, or instantly dimension move and do so

HonkyTonkMan
Zeus possesses vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass the energy wielding powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark. He can control the weather such as when he causes rainstorms and thunder bursts. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create inter-dimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth. Zeus can change his shape into that of other humanoid beings (as when he impersonated Amphitryon, the husband of Hercules' mother Alcmene), of animals or even of objects. Zeus also has limited precognitive abilities, and in ancient times was the patron of an oracle at Dodona through which he delivered prophesies.

Burning thought
sounds suspiciously like the Marvel description of Zues, regardless however that still doesnt say anything...nothing at all about beating kain...we already know he can control lightning. It does not show any way of him beating kains speed, does not negate the fact Kain can only be harmed by the reaver nor does it show any resistence to him being destroyed by the reaver or a soul destroying attack, doesnt show a way of him being about to defend himself against time powers

quanchi112
seems to me like estacado always tries to set up threads to mock certain posters.

quanchi112
really think about all the things the guardains could do and with kain and his massive armies along with the hylden. why cant lok win here? why is it just becuz zeus is a god he crushes them all. elder god is powerful as well. raziel for heavens sakes. think about what the lok universe could do if they worked together. lok wins.

Charlotte DeBel
It's not Kain as a Warlord Of Invincible Army Of Vampires. It's just Kain on his own with his trusty Soul Reaver.

No Raziel, no Sarafan Lord... no outside help to the followers of the cult of Kain.

shin_gear
JESUS CHRIST WTF

Burning thought
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
It's not Kain as a Warlord Of Invincible Army Of Vampires. It's just Kain on his own with his trusty Soul Reaver.

No Raziel, no Sarafan Lord... no outside help to the followers of the cult of Kain.

but he doesnt need help because none of them can kill him...what are they going to do? i mean i said the GOW universe will win most of them, only because their all massive gods/titans...their size may eventually smother him. Although it cannot be proven the soul reaver cannot reave their souls just like any other being, the titans will certainly die since they can be reaved but zues and the olympions (spelling wrong) are more powerfully equipped, especially Hades and Zues, add Kratos and kain is going to have a fairly tough time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

No Raziel, no Sarafan Lord... no outside help to the followers of the cult of Kain. so basically this is the biggest spite thread of all spite threads,. an entire games universe vs one guy.

its estacado he is doing this to spite burning thought. i should have known. oh wait i did know.

Burning thought
hes trying to spite me, but he fails because this entire army against kain are sluggish compared to him, hell no would they be able to hit the guy before he mists or teleports...if their large enemies like zues/kratos being in their large god forms then Kain can do this if he lets loose, simply because their too large and all he would have to do is slash into their bodies and let the soul reaver do its work. If all the Gods come against him in their human forms then hes going to have a tough time but he still has a chance is all id say, a chance to win although perhaps less than if they took their large forms

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear
JESUS CHRIST WTF

Pyron_is_God
Rape. Poor Kain.

Burning thought
rape poor GOW universe

Pyron_is_God
Really though, I just hope one of the Titans doesn't step on Kain.

Burning thought
if a Titan actually stepped on kain, that would be an incredible feat for the titan

Pyron_is_God
Tru dat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.