who's had it worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
as of this summer who in marvel's had it worse peen put through the most suffering

hulk

spider-man

penance

Citizen V
Hulk.

batdude123
Hulk.

Hercules
They are all acting like Emo's imo!

I guess out of all of them Hulk has more of a right to be upset than the others, if I had lost my wife, my unborn child and my home, I would be ready to trash some wanker myself!

TricksterPriest
durhuc : "Hulk smash anyone who not say Hulk!"

lando005
i think they all have a right to be upset they've all been through some tough times

i would say peter's had it worse every bad thing imaginable is happening to him one after another i think marvel just decided to take a dump on him

Big Sexy
Originally posted by lando005
i think they all have a right to be upset they've all been through some tough times

i would say peter's had it worse every bad thing imaginable is happening to him one after another i think marvel just decided to take a dump on him Agreed. Everything that could go wrong with peter has went wrong.

pr1983
as of this summer who in marvel's had it worse peen put through the most suffering

hulk

spider-man

penance

Hulk.

Sandai Kitetsu
What happned?

superkronick92
Wolverine.

pr1983
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
What happned?

he was sent far away by the illuminati (doc strange, reed, blackbolt etc) and landed on a war ravaged planet. there, he became a champion, a king and a husband to a wife who was carrying his unborn child...

then the ship he came on went and blew up, killing the aforementioned wife and ruining the new home he'd made... so he's royally pissed...

Validus
Wives are overrated.

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
Wives are overrated.

lol... he was able to have sex... regular sex... and you can't say that's overrated... stick out tongue

lando005
Originally posted by pr1983
lol... he was able to have sex... regular sex... and you can't say that's overrated... stick out tongue i think that should go under her durability feats in her respect thread evil face

pr1983
i think that should go under her durability feats in her respect thread evil face

lol, i don't doubt that...

she has a respect thread?

Validus
Hulk sex?

I'm definitely not sleeping tonight. no expression

hulkcpbifiussjf
what happened to spidey?
OMG hulk doin it wow she's uh pretty ummmm uk what i'm gettin at here

pr1983
Hulk sex?

just pretend you're the hulk, and the woman is fine, and you'll be ok... stick out tongue

Validus
just pretend you're the hulk, and the woman is fine, and you'll be ok... stick out tongue
*looks down at green manhood and hopes it isn't terminal* sad

pr1983
*looks down at green manhood and hopes it isn't terminal* sad

laughing out loud

better green than tiny...

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk sex?

Did you read the Defenders series in '05? naughty

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

i did...

Validus
laughing out loud

better green than tiny...
I imagine Hulk is too big (god, did I just say that?) so I'm probably stuck with giant, WNBA like women for my whole life. sad

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Got me there. Sleep confirmed. laughing out loud

pr1983
I imagine Hulk is too big (god, did I just say that?) so I'm probably stuck with giant, WNBA like women for my whole life. sad

laughing out loud

there's always a compromise... sure, whats themiscyra for if not strong women?

lando005
surviving sex with hulk > most other durability feats

i mean come on how often does the big guy get some? you know he's gonna go wild on em

lando005
bump

lando005
ok maybe i didnt put that post here

boriquaking55
Spidey. 2 words = Clone Saga.

Need I mention Sins Past?

lando005
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spidey. 2 words = Clone Saga.

Need I mention Sins Past? OSBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.