Capoeira Match - Eddy Gordo and Christie Monteiro vs Richard Meyer and Bob Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Contrary to popular belief, the first Capoeira praticioner in fighting games is not Jimmy Blanka (Capcom USA's doing).

That honor falls to the Pao Pao Cafe's owner, Richard Meyer.

However, this matchup takes place inside Southtown's Pao Pao Cafe. Meyer and his protegee, Bob Wilson will face off against Tekken's resident Capoeira fighters, the ex-convict Eddy Gordo and his student, Christie Monteiro.

Oh, and one of the reasons why I chose the Pao Pao Cafe is asife ithe fact that it was one of my favorite stages to play on in the first Fatal Fury, the damn theme is real catchy to listen to...aside from Geese's theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H615V3PgRqQ&mode=related&search=

ThoraxeRMG
Team two

SaTsuJiN
if it takes place in Pao Pao.. that means Meyer has the pipes to work with which gives him the upper hand

Meyers / Wilson takes it I think

if it was anywhere else I'd be inclined to say gordo and monteiro

shin_gear
I come and kidnap Monteiro and toss her to my bed.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
if it takes place in Pao Pao.. that means Meyer has the pipes to work with which gives him the upper hand

Meyers / Wilson takes it I think

if it was anywhere else I'd be inclined to say gordo and monteiro

I said Pao Pao in case anyone forgot what the place was. It's one of my all-time favorite stages in the Fatal Fury series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.