Thanos vs Nabu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Bored ,etc....

Erik-Lensherr
This is practically Thanos vs somebody who is stronger than Eternity

blink

Estacado
Thanos has 3 days prep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This is practically Thanos vs somebody who is stronger than Eternity

blink stronger than eternity

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud good one

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
stronger than eternity

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud good one

Actually he is. Kismet is a multiversal being. And Nabu is more powerful than She.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually he is. Kismet is a multiversal being. And Nabu is more powerful than She. so let me figure this out. nabu got waxed easily by depowered spectre. i mean easier than oie. so cap marvel amped is more powerful than kismet and nabu?

TricksterPriest
You are severely underrating Spectre. stoned

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You are severely underrating Spectre. stoned depowered spectre got beat down worse from shazam. is shazam greater than nabu?

TricksterPriest
Shazam barely stopped the Spectre and died in the process. There was simply no possible way to defeat Spectre for Nabu or Shazam. Nabu knew that he would lose. His goal was to get the Presence to take notice. Because only the Presence could stop Spectre.

quanchi112
Shazam barely stopped the Spectre and died in the process. There was simply no possible way to defeat Spectre for Nabu or Shazam. Nabu knew that he would lose. His goal was to get the Presence to take notice. Because only the Presence could stop Spectre. so he didnt even try. fail. cap marvel would have done. nabu just was a chicken shit and didnt know what to do. shazam died like a warrior. spectre couldnt even kill ps. shows how powerful he is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so let me figure this out. nabu got waxed easily by depowered spectre. i mean easier than oie. so cap marvel amped is more powerful than kismet and nabu?

DID CM actually beat The Spectre? I don't think so.

quanchi112
DID CM actually beat The Spectre? I don't think so. cuz he lost his amp. he was beating the shit out of spetre.

Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
cuz he lost his amp. he was beating the shit out of spetre.

Happy Dance

You know why he lost his amp? YOu don't understand the story do you? The spectre already knew he would win. It was all a show to him. He already said it matters not how long it takes, the outcome is already done.

quanchi112
You know why he lost his amp? YOu don't understand the story do you? The spectre already knew he would win. It was all a show to him. He already said it matters not how long it takes, the outcome is already done. yeah thats why he shit his pants in space. did u read dov. enchantress screwed it up. spectre was getting crushed. wrath was getting waxed.

grey fox
Spectre had already eliminated Magic, so Marvels Amp was finite, as such Spectres fight was purely for his own entertainment.

Either way Thanos meets his mistress pretty damn quick....

D-Block
Nabu ftw.

hunbu04
The PS is an Uber Abstract, He is above the lords of orders and chaos. The Spectre sometimes refered to him as the Messanger of the Voice. The PS is one of seven beings above spectre judgement. The other six include beings like michael, lucifer, the word,etc. so the spectre not having enough power to kill the Phantom Stranger does not take anything away from him still be nign omnipotent. you really don't think that thanos can defeat Nabu, the spectre or the PS.
After all it was you who said that Galacuts Power Cosimc was greater than the Source.

kevdude
Nabu thrashes Thanos around like a child. Thanos loses

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Bored ,etc....

nabu ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
The PS is an Uber Abstract, He is above the lords of orders and chaos. The Spectre sometimes refered to him as the Messanger of the Voice. The PS is one of seven beings above spectre judgement. The other six include beings like michael, lucifer, the word,etc. so the spectre not having enough power to kill the Phantom Stranger does not take anything away from him still be nign omnipotent. you really don't think that thanos can defeat Nabu, the spectre or the PS.
After all it was you who said that Galacuts Power Cosimc was greater than the Source. when did i say that? find it cuz i sure as hell dont remember that.

sorry spectre was losing to cap marvel amped while nabu got his ass handed to him.

Deathstroke
Nabu wins

quanchi112
in 3 days thanos could do a lot.

Estacado
in 3 days thanos could do a lot.
No really he couldn't do shit to Nabu but keep dreaming.
Again you fail.thumb down

quanchi112
No really he couldn't do shit to Nabu but keep dreaming.
Again you fail.thumb down so are u saying u set thanos up to fail? is that what u are saying? wow do u create a lot of spite threads. someone picks a side that u dont agree with and u try to act like thier an idiot. why did u only give thanos three days if u dont think thats enough time for him to pose a threat hmm? its called spite if u think thanos has no chance.

why do u always do this?

how do u know what kind of powerups thanos can achieve here in three days?

Estacado
so are u saying u set thanos up to fail? is that what u are saying? wow do u create a lot of spite threads. someone picks a side that u dont agree with and u try to act like thier an idiot. why did u only give thanos three days if u dont think thats enough time for him to pose a threat hmm? its called spite if u think thanos has no chance.

why do u always do this?

Testing....

quanchi112
Testing.... so u admit ur guilty again of starting a spite thread in ur mind. just checking.

Estacado
So I'm guilty because some members arenutnut?haermm

quanchi112
So I'm guilty because some members arenutnut?haermm u start a thread and someone picks a side to where u reply no way they win cuz i create spite threads basically. if u believe someone has no chance why create the thread? its against the rules.

ps u dont know what thanos could accomplish in three days now do u?

thanos finds a hostless spectre and merges with him for the win.

laughing laughing laughing

Estacado
u start a thread and someone picks a side to where u reply no way they win cuz i create spite threads basically. if u believe someone has no chance why create the thread? its against the rules.

ps u dont know what thanos could accomplish in three days now do u?

thanos finds a hostless spectre and merges with him for the win.

laughing laughing laughing
OMG !!!!haermm

quanchi112
OMG !!!!haermm im responding like u.

thanos whostless spectre fer da win!!!!

only takes two days!!!!!

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Estacado
To bond with Spectre Thanos would need and angel's wing and I doubt that Michael would let him into to Heaven.
Also you fail again cause the fight takes place on neutral ground.

quanchi112
To bond with Spectre Thanos would need and angel's wing and I doubt that Michael would let him into to Heaven.
Also you fail again cause the fight takes place on neutral ground. ur telling me he couldnt get into heaven. he goes to heavens gate and issues a formal challenege. beats an angel down like nothing and does it thatway. easy as pie.

how was neron trying to bond with the spectre then in day of judgment he had no angels wings.

laughing laughing

quanchi112
also when did michael get involved when asmodel tried taking over or when cronus showed up oneshotting angels.

do u know ur stuff?

Estacado
ur telling me he couldnt get into heaven. he goes to heavens gate and issues a formal challenege. beats an angel down like nothing and does it thatway. easy as pie.

how was neron trying to bond with the spectre then in day of judgment he had no angels wings.

laughing laughing
So Thanos is going to beat Michael....eh?haermm

If you have read Spectre comic you should know that Michael often appears as the "gate keeper" of Heaven.

quanchi112
So Thanos is going to beat Michael....eh?haermm when does michael show up in dc? why didnt he show up to stop asmodel? why didnt he show up to stop cronus who was crushing everyone in heaven, cuz im right and michael wont show up. michael is vertigo and doesnt show up in dc when someone shows up in heaven all the time. do u read dc for real.

Estacado
when does michael show up in dc? why didnt he show up to stop asmodel? why didnt he show up to stop cronus who was crushing everyone in heaven, cuz im right and michael wont show up. michael is vertigo and doesnt show up in dc when someone shows up in heaven all the time. do u read dc for real.
Then why does he appear in Spectre books as the "gate keeper" of Heaven?

quanchi112
Then why does he appear in Spectre books as the "gate keeper" of Heaven? prove to me he shows up every time someones out to conquer heaven. i mean if the presence didnt intercede personally asmodel would have placed his flag basically in heaven. if ww didnt show up with major backup who was toppping cronus from killing everyone. ur argument fails and badly if u think michael is in dcs heaven all the time.

laughing

even when heaven is losing and badly michael aint around.

laughing

Estacado
prove to me he shows up every time someones out to conquer heaven. i mean if the presence didnt intercede personally asmodel would have placed his flag basically in heaven. if ww didnt show up with major backup who was toppping cronus from killing everyone. ur argument fails and badly if u think michael is in dcs heaven all the time.

laughing

even when heaven is losing and badly michael aint around.

laughing
Maybe because writers doesn't mention him in the story...ermm

quanchi112
Maybe because writers doesn't mention him in the story...ermm yes becuz hes not there. thats two storuies where heaven was losing. and its maybe becuz the writers dont mention him not doesnt. michael wouldnt get involved here. i have shown u two stories where someone wanted to conquer heaven in dc and he didnt show. u know why becuz its dc and not vertigo, he gets mentioned very sparingly in dc. ok he doesnt show. i just proved u wrong and gave u two specific examples. pawned.

Estacado
yes becuz hes not there. thats two storuies where heaven was losing. and its maybe becuz the writers dont mention him not doesnt. michael wouldnt get involved here. i have shown u two stories where someone wanted to conquer heaven in dc and he didnt show. u know why becuz its dc and not vertigo, he gets mentioned very sparingly in dc. ok he doesnt show. i just proved u wrong and gave u two specific examples. pawned.
You haven't proved me wrong just some writers left him out doesn't mean he isn't there read a Spectre book.

quanchi112
You haven't proved me wrong just some writers left him out doesn't mean he isn't there read a Spectre book. yes i have. so we only count heaven as seen in spectre books? nope michael wouldnt show and didnt show even when heaven was getting its ass kicked twice. michael didnt show when asmodel overtook the spectre in day of judgment either.

when does michael show?

laughing

quanchi112
ur not the hard to pawn in an argument.

Estacado
yes i have. so we only count heaven as seen in spectre books? nope michael wouldnt show and didnt show even when heaven was getting its ass kicked twice. michael didnt show when asmodel overtook the spectre in day of judgment either.

when does michael show?

laughing
Your logic fails you again.
In Onslaught saga or The Collective saga Dr Strange could have owned both with ease though he didn't appear in neither arc doesn't that mean he is not on Earth?Nope it just means writers left him out of the story.

Avlon
Nabu turns Thanos into glass and crushes him.

The guy was more than the embodiement of a universe for debates sake.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Nabu turns Thanos into glass and crushes him.

The guy was more than the embodiement of a universe for debates sake. not if thanos finds spectre and merges.

quanchi112
Your logic fails you again.
In Onslaught saga or The Collective saga Dr Strange could have owned both with ease though he didn't appear in neither arc doesn't that mean he is not on Earth?Nope it just means writers left him out of the story. ur telling me michael intervenes when i gave u two showings of heaven getting pawned in dc. he doesnt show. i mean hes supposed to back up the presence and doesnt show up to defend it. what else did he have on his agenda these two days?

Erik-Lensherr
I don't know what's stupider , the fact that he thinks you can merge with Spectre so easily or the fact that he has no ideea what he's actually talking about . (Obviously talking about quanchi)

And Michael is dead .

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know what's stupider , the fact that he thinks you can merge with Spectre so easily or the fact that he has no ideea what he's actually talking about . (Obviously talking about quanchi)

And Michael is dead .

Not in the Main DC continuity he isn't.

quanchi112

And Michael is dead . michael is dead huh. well he wasnt dead when asmodel stormed the gates was he. even if michael were alive he wouldnt intervene. ur telling me someone like thanos who has become god would have trouble merging with the spectre.

look at thanos list of accomplishments. becoming the spectre wouldnt be all that great for thanos. hed do it though if he set out to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
michael is dead huh. well he wasnt dead when asmodel stormed the gates was he. even if michael were alive he wouldnt intervene. ur telling me someone like thanos who has become god would have trouble merging with the spectre.

look at thanos list of accomplishments. becoming the spectre wouldnt be all that great for thanos. hed do it though if he set out to.

All you do is give shoulda coulda woulda's based on your biased opinion.

Estacado
All you do is give shoulda coulda woulda's based on your biased opinion.
Yup he has no proof just his lame ass speculations.

quanchi112
All you do is give shoulda coulda woulda's based on your biased opinion. how can thanos merge with spectre if hes not in the same company. i gave u reasons and acomplishments he did in marvel becoming the spectre would be a step down anyways. did u read him in the end. more impressive than anything i have seen in comics.

Erik-Lensherr
Quanchi , you're much too biased and illogical to actually discuss with you , especially after seeing your claims. So it's best you just don't adress my posts

Not in the Main DC continuity he isn't.

In this case , what happened in the Lucifer continuity applies in the main DC one too . And I don't see any reason it shouldn't .

quanchi112
Quanchi , you're much too biased and illogical to actually discuss with you , especially after seeing your claims. So it's best you just don't adress my posts

In this case , what happened in the Lucifer continuity applies in the main DC one too . And I don't see any reason it shouldn't . i am not biased. i call it how i see it. ill address whose ever points i want to.

lucifer and michael dont get involved to much with mainstream dc is my point. michael wouldnt rush to heavens aid if thanos showed up. he didnt against asmodel or cronus so why would he against thanos.

my reasoning is sound, like always.

nvrbeenwthagirl

In this case , what happened in the Lucifer continuity applies in the main DC one too . And I don't see any reason it shouldn't .

In the main DC continuity, there is still a hell. Elaine Got rid of hell in her multiverses. So it can't be the same. for all intents and purposes, Elaine is like thanos with the heart, A being over megaverses, but not the God of an entire company.

quanchi112
In the main DC continuity, there is still a hell. Elaine Got rid of hell in her multiverses. So it can't be the same. for all intents and purposes, Elaine is like thanos with the heart, A being over megaverses, but not the God of an entire company. elaine isnt supreme like thanos. show me a scan that says otherwise. thanos stated supreme and proved it. nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
elaine isnt supreme like thanos. show me a scan that says otherwise. thanos stated supreme and proved it. nuff said.

Someone already posted a scan of the supreme elaine. It's not my fault you dont' know how to read anything DC publishes.

quanchi112
Someone already posted a scan of the supreme elaine. It's not my fault you dont' know how to read anything DC publishes. she isnt supreme. presence isnt even supreme.

here goes and pay attention class is in session.

presence=geb>elaine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
she isnt supreme. presence isnt even supreme.

here goes and pay attention class is in session.

presence=geb>elaine.

Quanchi, There is NO GEB.

quanchi112
Quanchi, There is NO GEB. yes there was. argue with my greater than bar there for dc. do u disagree?

Erik-Lensherr
In the main DC continuity, there is still a hell. Elaine Got rid of hell in her multiverses. So it can't be the same. for all intents and purposes, Elaine is like thanos with the heart, A being over megaverses, but not the God of an entire company.

We don't really know at what point Elaine takes over Yaweh's place and erases Hell (aswell as Heaven) , and the issue where it was stated that she erased them was published at the beginning of the last year . Has it been stated that there is a hell in DC since then ? And even if it has , like I said , we don't know at what point Elaine takes over in the main DC continuity .

And I'm still trying to make conclusions about The Presence and Yaweh and each's role .

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes there was. argue with my greater than bar there for dc. do u disagree?

The greater than bar was retarded. So I didn't bother. There is no GEB. GEB merged with the presence of Vertigo. there never was a GEB in Main DC. We also know that the presence of Vertigo is not the same one of DC becuz Elaine is God of vertigo while the presence sits high, over her. Your argument FAILS.

quanchi112
dc and vertigo dont always go by the same events.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dc and vertigo dont always go by the same events.

How many times do I have to tell you this.

quanchi112
How many times do I have to tell you this. i just stated it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i just stated it.

So now that you stated it, it means something? I have been telling you since day one that the presence of DC is not the same as vertigo. confused

quanchi112
So now that you stated it, it means something? I have been telling you since day one that the presence of DC is not the same as vertigo. confused no no no. same presence. there arent two different presences. sorry but that fails.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no no no. same presence. there arent two different presences. sorry but that fails.

Then how come in vertigo, yeweh is not God and elaine is? confused

quanchi112
Then how come in vertigo, yeweh is not God and elaine is? confused elaine isnt god.

Superherovandal
elaine took over as god. She merged with reality in like the last arc of Lucifer. So yeah she's basically God.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
elaine took over as god. She merged with reality in like the last arc of Lucifer. So yeah she's basically God. so shes the new presence i take it.fine

thanos wheart=mom>presence=geb=elaine three way tie.

fine.

Estacado
so shes the new presence i take it.fine

thanos wheart=mom>presence=geb=elaine three way tie.

fine.
WTF??
Why is Thanos above Presence?

quanchi112
WTF??
Why is Thanos above Presence? becuz heres why/ thanos with the heart proves hes supreme and pawned everyone. presence stalemated geb meaning he isnt supreme.

try and keep up.

Estacado
becuz heres why/ thanos with the heart proves hes supreme and pawned everyone. presence stalemated geb meaning he isnt supreme.

try and keep up.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
OMG you are an **********************!

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
OMG you are an **********************! keep up the bashing. why dont u try debating for once.

quanchi112
laughing and ur so dc biased is unreal.

muliteternity

laughing laughing good one.

Estacado
keep up the bashing. why dont u try debating for once.
Debate about what?
That you think that the HOTI is above Presence?
You fail kid your credibilty is getting lower daily.......

quanchi112
Debate about what?
That you think that the HOTI is above Presence?
You fail kid your credibilty is getting lower daily....... they woyuld be equal but failing to defeat the geb is how it fails. also i think the presence failed with the spectre and being able to deal with the threat of am. presence doesnt seem so omniscient now does it?

laughing comic facts in ur face.

Happy Dance

Estacado
they woyuld be equal but failing to defeat the geb is how it fails. also i think the presence failed with the spectre and being able to deal with the threat of am. presence doesnt seem so omniscient now does it?

laughing comic facts in ur face.

Happy Dance
OMG you should really read upon on Presence you fail agian.thumb down

hunbu04
Yaweh was supreme in vertigo and GEB was the dark side of yaweh not the presence. and even if yaweh is the presence thanos with the heart is not still in his league. In vertigo when yaweh said the were external forces out of his creation he was talking the writers.

quanchi112
OMG you should really read upon on Presence you fail agian.thumb down what have i said that is incorrect. see this is what debators do. they tell me when i lie or make something up im not. id laugh my ass up if someone was debating a topic and said look it up. they be laughed off stage. laughed at. prove ur points or concede defeat like u always do.

quanchi112
Yaweh was supreme in vertigo and GEB was the dark side of yaweh not the presence. and even if yaweh is the presence thanos with the heart is not still in his league. In vertigo when yaweh said the were external forces out of his creation he was talking the writers. look thanos was basically TOAA. but its silly to nclude writers in this debate. cant happen. only on panel stuff goes. vertigo and dc are same universes just different stories they coincide. to have a stalemate means u arent supreme no matter how u slice it. feel me.

k thanks.

hunbu04
vertigo is not the same as DC vertigo is a sub multiverse that is a part of DCU

quanchi112
vertigo is not the same as DC vertigo is a sub multiverse that is a part of DCU so how many presences are there?

Validus
Great Scott! 5 pages for this thread?

KMC fails. thumb down

Juntai
Nabu wins.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Validus
Great Scott! 5 pages for this thread?

quanchi...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
quanchi... u keep posting to me what am i not supposed to respond.

evil face evil face evil face

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
quanchi...

....is a retard. stick out tongue

http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

So says, the real life dur. duryes

Lord Prime
....is a retard. stick out tongue

http://skp36.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

So says, the real life dur. duryes

laughing laughing laughing LMFAO

King Kandy
Um, GEB=Zip nowadays, I don't see why you insist on using him for evidence.

Avlon
not if thanos finds spectre and merges.

This make no sense at all.

thumb down

Evil_Ash
u keep posting to me what am i not supposed to respond.

evil face evil face evil face

You're... just really a sock of Bigbran, aren't you?

Validus
Does Bran still post?

hunbu04
quanchi your argument for saying yaweh is not supreme is beause he did not kill the GEB.but you keep gorgetting that the GEB is a part of yaweh, and if he was going to kill GEB he will be killing a major part of himself. and another thing yaweh didn't stalemate the GEB as you keep saying. He merge with it. Another thing in that same book on panel Yaweh stated to Lucifer this is a direct quote " even though I am supreme and infinite there are external forces outside my creation that shape me. anyone with descent reading skill can easily tell that he was talking about the writers

Air Legend
quanchi your argument for saying yaweh is not supreme is beause he did not kill the GEB.but you keep gorgetting that the GEB is a part of yaweh, and if he was going to kill GEB he will be killing a major part of himself. and another thing yaweh didn't stalemate the GEB as you keep saying. He merge with it. Another thing in that same book on panel Yaweh stated to Lucifer this is a direct quote " even though I am supreme and infinite there are external forces outside my creation that shape me. anyone with descent reading skill can easily tell that he was talking about the writers
The GEB is not a part of Yahweh. What the hell are you talking about?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Validus
Does Bran still post?
Yeah... He's "Harry Fingerman"

hunbu04
accroding to the story the GEB was the drakside of yaweh/the presence

Air Legend
accroding to the story the GEB was the drakside of yaweh/the presence
No here's why:
http://i160.photobucket.com...sMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation."
Something created and excluded it from the ordered universe since the beginning. At first I thought it was the Presence that did, but now I realize it was the artists and writers of DC that did. This scan confirms it:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...riganvsgeb2.jpg
"Before light I was; endless, without name or need of name. Then light came."
The Presence (the light) came after the GEB, proving they are two different beings.
It makes sense. The comic book writers start with a piece of paper (figuratively meaning endless darkness) and then add light to it (by drawing on the paper, of course).

If the GEB was part of Yahweh like you said, then Yahweh would have complete control over him. That was not the case. Yahweh (the Presence) and the GEB stalemated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
No here's why:
http://i160.photobucket.com...sMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation."
Something created and excluded it from the ordered universe since the beginning. At first I thought it was the Presence that did, but now I realize it was the artists and writers of DC that did. This scan confirms it:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...riganvsgeb2.jpg
"Before light I was; endless, without name or need of name. Then light came."
The Presence (the light) came after the GEB, proving they are two different beings.
It makes sense. The comic book writers start with a piece of paper (figuratively meaning endless darkness) and then add light to it (by drawing on the paper, of course).

If the GEB was part of Yahweh like you said, then Yahweh would have complete control over him. That was not the case. Yahweh (the Presence) and the GEB stalemated. stalemate.

laughing laughing dc has no supreme being. its a shame.

Air Legend
stalemate.

laughing laughing ds has no supreme being. its a shame.
Darkseid has no supreme being? You put ds...might wanna edit your post stick out tongue

quanchi112
Darkseid has no supreme being? You put ds...might wanna edit your post stick out tongue according to nver darkseid is at galactus level now and next week hell be calling him supreme honcho in dc.

laughing

Air Legend
according to nver darkseid is at galactus level now and next week hell be calling him supreme honcho in dc.

laughing
Did he really say Darkseid was Galactus level?

quanchi112
Did he really say Darkseid was Galactus level? i think a long time ago. someone told me nver has calmed down a lot. i forget which poster told me that nver claimed darkseid was at galactus level. \
when i heard this i laughed and laughed and laughed.

TricksterPriest
Jack Kirby said it, not Nvr. wink

Estacado
according to nver darkseid is at galactus level now and next week hell be calling him supreme honcho in dc.

laughing
It was stated by Kirby you fail again.thumb down

quanchi112
Jack Kirby said it, not Nvr. wink did galactus ever get beat up by street thugs. laughing

quanchi112
It was stated by Kirby you fail again.thumb down galactus>>>>>>>darkseid

u fail.

Estacado
galactus>>>>>>>darkseid

u fail.
So you know it better then the creator?
thumb down

quanchi112
So you know it better the creator?
thumb down come on now getwith the times. darkseid tapped out to supes. quit with this argument u lose and fail. lets lok at feats and all that. galactus>>>>>>>>>>darkseid.

ds is a proprety of dc not kirby. get with the times man.

Estacado
come on now getwith the times. darkseid tapped out to supes. quit with this argument u lose and fail. lets lok at feats and all that. galactus>>>>>>>>>>darkseid.

What an idiot!!!!!haermm
Read and cry you failure Kirby created DS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid
http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/Darkseid.html

Estacado
What's with the sudden silence Mr I know everything about Dc?haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
i think a long time ago. someone told me nver has calmed down a lot. i forget which poster told me that nver claimed darkseid was at galactus level. \
when i heard this i laughed and laughed and laughed.

i'm laughing at you right now. Becuz I was quoting Kirby, the creator of both.

Estacado

Utrigita
Did he really say Darkseid was Galactus level?

Well he probably is but he would still get smacked down IMO.

A lot of beings say they have the power to rival Galactus and look what happens to them they usually end up being used as something Galactus cleans Taa II with, a exemple would be Doom with the power of surfer saying he has power rivalling Galactus himself, which isn't the case IMO its the same with Darkseid he has great power and they are in a way rivalling Galactus put ultimately he lose.

P.S. I'm not attempting in ANY WAY to argue against Kirby!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well he probably is but he would still get smacked down IMO.

A lot of beings say they have the power to rival Galactus and look what happens to them they usually end up being used as something Galactus cleans Taa II with, a exemple would be Doom with the power of surfer saying he has power rivalling Galactus himself, which isn't the case IMO its the same with Darkseid he has great power and they are in a way rivalling Galactus put ultimately he lose.

P.S. I'm not attempting in ANY WAY to argue against Kirby!!!

they both have power. different kinds of power if you ask me. But DS does have the ability to tap abstracts for thier power. And he has made multiple realities. Something Galactus has never done. But in a one on one, Galactus actualy durability is far that of DS. So A fight would have DS on the losing end. Now if it was prepped, DS would win.

Utrigita
they both have power. different kinds of power if you ask me. But DS does have the ability to tap abstracts for thier power. And he has made multiple realities. Something Galactus has never done. But in a one on one, Galactus actualy durability is far that of DS. So A fight would have DS on the losing end. Now if it was prepped, DS would win.

Greatly different kinds of powers. Its probably within Galactus powerset to creat realities (he is after all the former Eternity), like I would say it is in Darkseid powerset to will himself back to live (wasn't seen that feat yet). About the prep yes Darkseid would probably win but IMO mainly because Galactus has yet to take anyone seriously and has never shown to prep for anything els then eating more planets...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Greatly different kinds of powers. Its probably within Galactus powerset to creat realities (he is after all the former Eternity), like I would say it is in Darkseid powerset to will himself back to live (wasn't seen that feat yet). About the prep yes Darkseid would probably win but IMO mainly because Galactus has yet to take anyone seriously and has never shown to prep for anything els then eating more planets...

DS doesn't need to will himself back. The source does it for him. And I wont' take what's a possibility of galactus's feats. only what ive seen. And he is NOT the former eternity.

Utrigita
DS doesn't need to will himself back. The source does it for him. And I wont' take what's a possibility of galactus's feats. only what ive seen. And he is NOT the former eternity.

Lovely to have someone doing it for you. When we are dealing with low class abstracts then the posssiblities are endless. sorry my bad he's the fusion between the former Eternity and Galan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lovely to have someone doing it for you. When we are dealing with low class abstracts then the posssiblities are endless. sorry my bad he's the fusion between the former Eternity and Galan. I thought he was what was LEFT of the former Universes life span. Which would be less than Eternity, becuz eternity holds the entire omniverse as his product. at any rate, As i said, In an actualy fight, DS loses due to Galactus superior Durability and battle Firepower. But in displayed power lvls, DS gives as good as big G.

DS creates Stayne, The equal of Takion.
DS creates Alternate Realities.
DS causes the collapse of the time stream when removed.
Just as in marvel, The main time line is the spine of all others.
DS absorbs the power of Gods and Abstracts. So DS is nearly as powerful as Galactus is IMO. Just as Odin.

TricksterPriest
That's a wee bit biased. I give Galactus more credit than that. But...I do acknowledge that Darkseid has the feats to put him at or above Odin. Darkseid doesn't have the power displays to contend with Galactus, but Galactus would have a hell of a time digging Darkseid out from Apokolips. And I believe Darkseid can beat Galactus with enough prep time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's a wee bit biased. I give Galactus more credit than that. But...I do acknowledge that Darkseid has the feats to put him at or above Odin. Darkseid doesn't have the power displays to contend with Galactus, but Galactus would have a hell of a time digging Darkseid out from Apokolips. And I believe Darkseid can beat Galactus with enough prep time.

No bias. I give Galactus the battle in a str8 up fight every time.

quanchi112
That's a wee bit biased. I give Galactus more credit than that. But...I do acknowledge that Darkseid has the feats to put him at or above Odin. Darkseid doesn't have the power displays to contend with Galactus, but Galactus would have a hell of a time digging Darkseid out from Apokolips. And I believe Darkseid can beat Galactus with enough prep time. trickster just called nver biased. this is pricless. even nver admits hes dc biased and that he hates marvel. darkseid would need like three yers prep to win this one. he cant even beat supes on a consistent basis anymore.

quanchi112
No bias. I give Galactus the battle in a str8 up fight every time. trickster called u biased.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
trickster just called nver biased. this is pricless. even nver admits hes dc biased and that he hates marvel. darkseid would need like three yers prep to win this one. he cant even beat supes on a consistent basis anymore.

WHy are you lying? I have never said I hate marvel>

quanchi112
WHy are you lying? I have never said I hate marvel> u imply it all the time.

Estacado
So quanchi could you tell us who created darkseid?haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
u imply it all the time.

No I dont. I hate idiots who give marvel the win all of the time and try to demean DC characters.

quanchi112
No I dont. I hate idiots who give marvel the win all of the time and try to demean DC characters. i dont always give marvel characters the wins all the time. not at all. but their big cosmic sotries pawn dc's. sorry the way it is.

in dc supes saves the day while in marvel hes be like a meaningless thor when the shit hits the fan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont always give marvel characters the wins all the time. not at all. but their big cosmic sotries pawn dc's. sorry the way it is.

in dc supes saves the day while in marvel hes be like a meaningless thor when the shit hits the fan.

I never said you were an idiot. So why are you responding?

quanchi112
I never said you were an idiot. So why are you responding? u never called me an idiot, laughing laughing

today maybe or since u got in trouble for breaking the rules. i have changed u for the better andmade u cease to insult directly. with that i have succeeded and ur better for it becuz of me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u never called me an idiot, laughing laughing

today maybe or since u got in trouble for breaking the rules. i have changed u for the better andmade u cease to insult directly. with that i have succeeded and ur better for it becuz of me.

i could never be better becuz of you. I despise you more than I do a woman's vagina.

quanchi112
i could never be better becuz of you. I despise you more than I do a woman's vagina. i help[ed clean up ur act. thank me in a private message.

k.

Utrigita
I thought he was what was LEFT of the former Universes life span. Which would be less than Eternity, becuz eternity holds the entire omniverse as his product. at any rate, As i said, In an actualy fight, DS loses due to Galactus superior Durability and battle Firepower. But in displayed power lvls, DS gives as good as big G.

DS creates Stayne, The equal of Takion.
DS creates Alternate Realities.
DS causes the collapse of the time stream when removed.
Just as in marvel, The main time line is the spine of all others.
DS absorbs the power of Gods and Abstracts. So DS is nearly as powerful as Galactus is IMO. Just as Odin.

He merged with he previous eternity that was assempling all its energy together to prepare for the big Crunch and Eventually the Big Bang so I would say that the previous Eternity would be just as powerful as the current one.

I'm with you there in a actual fight DS goes down ... perhaps even hard depending on Galactus level in the fight.

DS created Dominus a being that fought through entire asgard and defeated Thor with the Odin Sword.
Galactus eats them stick out tongue
So does Galactus, in some way they are just each other reflection.

quanchi112
He merged with he previous eternity that was assempling all its energy together to prepare for the big Crunch and Eventually the Big Bang so I would say that the previous Eternity would be just as powerful as the current one.

I'm with you there in a actual fight DS goes down ... perhaps even hard depending on Galactus level in the fight.

DS created Dominus a being that fought through entire asgard and defeated Thor with the Odin Sword.
Galactus eats them stick out tongue
So does Galactus, in some way they are just each other reflection. galactus created tyrant and depowered him becuz he was to powerful. even in his depowered version tyrant would stomp a amudhole in darkseids ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i help

you wouldn't dare want me to send you a private message. that would be like GS sending MM a PM. Good luck with any attempt at civility. now stop trolling Bran. You have hated me since I first came along. I know it's you. I been saying this since this quanchi came along.

quanchi112
you wouldn't dare want me to send you a private message. that would be like GS sending MM a PM. Good luck with any attempt at civility. now stop trolling Bran. You have hated me since I first came along. I know it's you. I been saying this since this quanchi came along. i am not bran. last time i am going to say it ok. before u get reported. i am not bran so quit with that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am not bran. last time i am going to say it ok. before u get reported. i am not bran so quit with that.

As if. You couldn't report me for calling you bran unless of course you want me to report you for call me erik and eyes. Now get some business bran.

quanchi112
As if. You couldn't report me for calling you bran unless of course you want me to report you for call me erik and eyes. Now get some business bran. well for one u were eyesogod the mods proved that. and for two i called u that in response to ur attack of my character.

ur reported. i have given u countless warnings and u cease to stop.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well for one u were eyesogod the mods proved that. and for two i called u that in response to ur attack of my character.

ur reported. i have given u countless warnings and u cease to stop.

LOL at you Bran. you have been bother ing me all day and I have been very nice to you. And you are reported for trolling me about being Erik and Eyes.

quanchi112
LOL at you Bran. you have been bother ing me all day and I have been very nice to you. And you are reported for trolling me about being Erik and Eyes. i called u that once, and uit was in response to u calling me bran on mulitple threads. u were warned by pr to play nice and u havent. i dont feel sorry for u i tried to help by u ignored all the warnings by everyone who was out there to help u.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i called u that once, and uit was in response to u calling me bran on mulitple threads. u were warned by pr to play nice and u havent. i dont feel sorry for u i tried to help by u ignored all the warnings by everyone who was out there to help u.

Actually I'm being very nice to you. Have you seen what others have been saying about you? I haven't said one mean word about you.

quanchi112
Actually I'm being very nice to you. Have you seen what others have been saying about you? I haven't said one mean word about you. dont call me another poster. im not. that is all.

Endless Mike
This is almost as stupid as the Superman vs. Aizen thread. Honestly, Thanos has no chance here, why has this lasted 8 pages?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This is almost as stupid as the Superman vs. Aizen thread. Honestly, Thanos has no chance here, why has this lasted 8 pages?

Have you met quanchi yet?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Have you met quanchi yet?

Even he can't be seriously arguing this.

Estacado
Even he can't be seriously arguing this.
I gave Thanos a 3 day prep time quanchi said he will merge with a hostless Spectre and then he will beat nabu.

TricksterPriest
Even he can't be seriously arguing this. Are you sure about that? "But Thanos has teh prep skillz!!! Nabu lost to weak Spectre who was tricked by Eclipso. what a dumbass. laughing out loud " End quote. big grin

quanchi112
Even he can't be seriously arguing this. 3 days prep who knows what thanos can accomplish. if thanos doesnt get a powerup he loses i admit. but if he gets one look out nabu.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>