End Game.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
What if?............

Captain America and Winter Soldier were transported to Gotham, both men had approximately 72 hours to take out the entire Bat-family with Steve acting as the combantant while Bucky is off in the distance providing sniper fire...also they both possess a teleporter which would activate transporting the other whenever ones' vitals gets to low.....

no prep...for Bruce

with the exception of a .50cal sniper rifle for Bucky, standards weapons apply

(Bat-Clan)
Batman
Red Hood
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Catwoman (Cassandra Cain)
Huntress
Azreal

could it be done?

Soljer
In Batman's own hood? I doubt it. They might take out one or two before Batman becomes enraged and whips out plot devices #118872 and #393360 to both discover and eradicate Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

Sin I AM
hmmmm....I totally forgot to mention that, no PIS, whatsoever..... Cap would tactically locate, confront, and engage them in battle all the while Bucky would pepper the shit outta them with sniper fire

Soljer
It's not really PIS, I just meant that assuming that Batman is allowed to discover his 'family' dropping like flies, he isn't just gonna chill. ESPECIALLY in his own city.

Symmetric Chaos
If they somehow take out Batman first (which would be really hard in Gotham) they probably have a shot. But since many of them in constant communication the element of surprise would probably be lost after the first kill.

Sin I AM
i see this being difficult but not impossible...I dont see them having too much trouble with any1 other than nightwing cassandra and bruce himself..a well placed bullet would take down the rest

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i see this being difficult but not impossible...I dont see them having too much trouble with any1 other than nightwing cassandra and bruce himself..a well placed bullet would take down the rest

A well placed bullet could probably kill any of them. The difficulty is in finding/sneaking up on them to get the shot.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A well placed bullet could probably kill any of them. The difficulty is in finding/sneaking up on them to get the shot. no Not Azrael. It's a physical impossibility for Cap and Bucky to take out Azrael in full armor. That armor enhances his abilities and is completely bulletproof. Theoretically they can take the others. Highly unlikely, but a large bomb set up with them all gathered would nail them for example. That won't work for Azrael. big grin Cap needs anti-tank ordinance to bust that armor.

And since when is Cassandra Cain 'Catwoman'? blink

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Not Azrael. It's a physical impossibility for Cap and Bucky to take out Azrael in full armor. That armor enhances his abilities and is completely bulletproof. Theoretically they can take the others. Highly unlikely, but a large bomb set up with them all gathered would nail them for example. That won't work for Azrael. big grin Cap needs anti-tank ordinance to bust that armor.

And since when is Cassandra Cain 'Catwoman'? blink I will need to verify if your statement is accurate from DarthGoober.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/16.gif

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
I will need to verify if your statement is accurate from DarthGoober.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/16.gif

Goober? durfist Check Nataku's respect thread, Azrael is a freaking beast. He can fight Deathstroke on reflexes and power alone. And that armor took a hell of a lot of ordinance during Knightquest. Now, I don't know if his current armor has that level of durability, but his best one did. And btw, with one of his weaker armors, he was shot point blank in the head with a magnum.

Originally posted by Nataku8188

Scans cont

Azrael takes a bullet to the head and survives, even with body armor bullets are known to break ribs, and he takes a shot square in the head. Not only that, but he uses it to surprise and take out the rest of the thugs
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8515/durability2kn6.th.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4121/durability2bhy4.th.jpg

Azrael completely resists Calibax's (DC's Omega Red of sorts) life draining ability
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2271/durability3wg6.th.jpg

Azrael is struck by lightning, then immediately defeats three attackers
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2504/durability4ln5.th.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3967/durability4bjw0.th.jpg
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/669/durability4cxr7.th.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/796/durability4dex1.th.jpg

Azrael survives an explosion of at least a hundred pounds of symtex at point blank
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6519/durability5od6.th.jpg

Respect Azrael.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
I will need to verify if your statement is accurate from DarthGoober. I just did.

He says he won't talk to Trick after TP shamefully backed his team out of the Battle Zone. ermmhappy

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I just did.

He says he won't talk to Trick after TP shamefully backed his team out of the Battle Zone. ermmhappy

Pshh, Goober tossed me out cause I called him on his bullshit in the Henshaw vs. Surfer thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's too scared to face me. stick out tongue

SnazzySmurph
Pshh, Goober tossed me out cause I called him on his bullshit in the Henshaw vs. Surfer thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's too scared to face me. stick out tongue That's not what I heard. whistling

Sin I AM
no Not Azrael. It's a physical impossibility for Cap and Bucky to take out Azrael in full armor. That armor enhances his abilities and is completely bulletproof. Theoretically they can take the others. Highly unlikely, but a large bomb set up with them all gathered would nail them for example. That won't work for Azrael. big grin Cap needs anti-tank ordinance to bust that armor.

And since when is Cassandra Cain 'Catwoman'? blink

I meant BatGirl, I was debating whether or not to use her or CW...anyway the M107 .50-caliber long range rifle is semi-automatic . It can engage targets to 2,000 meters with precision. snipers deliver precision fire against enemy targets that are outside a rifleman's limitations of range, size, location, mobility and visibility. In the hands of a trained sniper, the M107 can surgically take out strategic targets while minimizing collateral damage. It is capable of hitting personnel targets as far away as 1500 meters and materiel targets out to 2000 meters

It was designed for use against armored aircraft, armored vehicles, concrete shelters, and similar bullet resisting targets. It could be identified by the blackened tip of the bullet. It consisted of a cartridge case, primer, propelling charge, and bullet.

Taking that into consideration I find it highly unlikely that Azreal's armor would resist such a bombardment...the .50 cal is a beast and with the precision of a heart surgeon

don't shiv
The Bat family are a stealth team.

you can't hit what you can't see.

staxamillion
I want to give it to cap and bucky but i don't think they have the juice to get it done. not unless they could teleport when and where they wanted. and maybe if they take out batman and nightwing first.

Delta1938
What if?............

Captain America and Winter Soldier were transported to Gotham, both men had approximately 72 hours to take out the entire Bat-family with Steve acting as the combantant while Bucky is off in the distance providing sniper fire...also they both possess a teleporter which would activate transporting the other whenever ones' vitals gets to low.....

no prep...for Bruce

with the exception of a .50cal sniper rifle for Bucky, standards weapons apply

(Bat-Clan)
Batman
Red Hood
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Catwoman (Cassandra Cain)
Huntress
Azreal

could it be done?

You used to use this colored text? Yeeesh.

golem370
Do that get down to business are can they plot a plan?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
You used to use this colored text? Yeeesh.

Yea. Like 9 yrs ago.

Originally posted by golem370
Do that get down to business are can they plot a plan?

I just reread the op lol. The team does but the Batfamily doesn't.

golem370
I say they could do it easily.

DarkSaint85
There's that instance where a merc is in Gotham, and Bats tracks him down, saying something like nobody enters or leaves Gotham without him knowing about it.

StyleTime
They might kill someone due to the sheer surprise factor, but the entire Bat brigade would be on alert right away. A detective like Bruce would quickly figure out they are being targeted, bait Cap/WS out, and throw a Bat Family Reunion on their heads.

riv6672
That Sin pink font is ridiculously awful. embarrasment

byrdgang21
Team Bat should ultimately take this. They may suffer a couple casualties but should take it in the end. They have advantages in numbers, home turf & tech.

Delta1938
Yea. Like 9 yrs ago.

Your 9 years ago self made my eyes bleed. sneer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's that instance where a merc is in Gotham, and Bats tracks him down, saying something like nobody enters or leaves Gotham without him knowing about it.

I find that difficult to believe.

Originally posted by StyleTime
They might kill someone due to the sheer surprise factor, but the entire Bat brigade would be on alert right away. A detective like Bruce would quickly figure out they are being targeted, bait Cap/WS out, and throw a Bat Family Reunion on their heads.

I can see Tim getting killed maybe huntress. Once they start getting to Azreal/NW/RH itd be trouble. One on one id give Cap over the majority of the Bat family save the top tiers. Hed probably be tired af though so i doubt he clears

TheLordofMurder
Once Batman realizes his peeps are being targeted for Death, he absolutely annihilates these two...

staxamillion
if they can target BM and NW first I think the rest will topple but it would have to be simultaneous

DarkSaint85
I find that difficult to believe.

I can see Tim getting killed maybe huntress. Once they start getting to Azreal/NW/RH itd be trouble. One on one id give Cap over the majority of the Bat family save the top tiers. Hed probably be tired af though so i doubt he clears

Yup. He also let's Penguin and Riddler operate, so they can feed him info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.