spider war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
LIGHT SPIDERS

spider-man
spider woman 1
spider woman 2
spider woman 3
scarlet spider
arana
tarantula 3
steel spider
toxin

GREY SPIDERS

kain
venom (eddy)
ezkial

DARK SPIDERS

carnage
blood spider
spidercide
tarantula 1
tarantula 2
black tarantula
scarlet spider robot
scarlet 1
scarlet 2
scarlet 3

all out fight grey spiders could side with either side

Sin I AM
what are scarlet spider 1, 2, and 3?

lando005
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what are scarlet spider 1, 2, and 3? from the initiative tony built copys of his iron spidy suit for what looks to be 3 shield agents their code names is scarlet spiders

Sin I AM
hmmmm.........i dont remember them, and i read all the issues the scarlet spider suits appeared in, care to refresh?

lando005
hmmmm.........i dont remember them, and i read all the issues the scarlet spider suits appeared in, care to refresh? i dont know much about them either that's just what i got off of wiki i know they took down shocker hydroman and boomerang

lando005
soo thoughts?

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

DigiMark007
I don't think anyone's hardcore enough to know everyone involved....at least not well enough to debate about them. Hell, I can barely remember ones that I know are true (like the 3 spider-women). There's a couple on there that I forgot existed (or doubt, like the 3 scarlet's).

Of the ones I can identify though, Toxin is the most powerful (probably). So I'll go with the Light Side....I guess.

confused

Ptr_Grifin
hmmmm.........i dont remember them, and i read all the issues the scarlet spider suits appeared in, care to refresh?

http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/1007/AVNINIT007.jpg

DigiMark007
Oh. Those.

lando005
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't think anyone's hardcore enough to know everyone involved....at least not well enough to debate about them. Hell, I can barely remember ones that I know are true (like the 3 spider-women). There's a couple on there that I forgot existed (or doubt, like the 3 scarlet's).

Of the ones I can identify though, Toxin is the most powerful (probably). So I'll go with the Light Side....I guess.

confused the 3 scarlets are all people (i'm guessing shield agents) in copys of the iron spidy outfit with all of the abilites plus one more robotic arm

lando005
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/1007/AVNINIT007.jpg yea... like that

lando005
the main threats on the dark spider side are

carnage
scarlet spider robot
spidercide

lando005
bump

lando005
adding ero to the dark spiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.